Vic Fuentes and the Boy from...

By OXkellicOX

Kellic based in the world of Harry Potter. Love both so why not. Vic is your average wizard in Gryffindor, w... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 1

216 7 12
By OXkellicOX

[Vic pov]
*5 years later*

"I swear Jaime don't make me hex you" I say to him because he's being his usual annoying self, talking and not shutting up.

We're currently on the train to Hogwarts, this is going to be my sixth year, and Mike's fifth. I can't believe that my time here is almost over. But I can't dwell on it right now. I'm sitting with Jaime, Mike and Lynn but she's busy reading a book.

"Langlock" I muttered. That's the hex to get someone to shut up. It pretty much glued his tongue to top of his mouth.

Lynn looked up from her book and giggled at him. Mike bursts out laughing too.

"Serves you right Hime" Mike said.

There is a counter curse but I'll wait until we get school. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. We spend the rest of the trip to Hogwarts quietly, Mike eventually fell asleep and Jaime was either staring at me or out the window. Lynn still had her nose in the book she was reading.

We finally arrive at the Hogsmead station and we're in our the carriage to Hogwarts. Jaime glares at me to counter curse him.

"Are you going to know when to not talk?" I say. And he nods. I say the counter curse and he starts again.

"Thanks" he says sarcastically.

Once at school we head into the Great hall with everyone else. And we all sit at Gryffindor table and wait for headmistress McGonagall to speak. I didn't care about he sorting ceremony I saw so many it's annoying now. But we have to wait through it. Then I look over to the Slytherin table to see if I see him.

I do see him sitting with his friends. He looks so good this year. The he I'm referring to is Kellin Quinn, he's in the same year as Mike. The guys have caught me many times in the past looking and staring at him. And they always tease me that I'm being a wimp for not ever going up and talking to him. I've had a crush on him since second year when he arrived at Hogwarts. He's friendly with Mike, but not enough to hang out with regularly.

"Is Viccy staring at Kellin again?" I hear Mike tease.
I slap him. So he knows to shut up.

"Yeah dude, why don't you just talk to him" Jaime chimes in.

"Yeah, and I can langlock you again" I refuted.

He shut up after that. Lynn is very quiet and almost unnoticed when she's reading her books but even this she puts the book down to put her two cents in as well.

"Vic you can just say hi to him" she says.

"Like it's so easy, he's never even noticed me or paid any attention to my existence, so it's not worth it, now can we all just shut up about it, before you all are hexed" I tell them.

After the feast in the Great hall we head up to Gryffindor tower and into the common room, to the dormitories.

Now that it's morning and I have my first class which is Divination, I don't particularly like this class but it's better then some that I have to take. So Jaime and I walk to professor Trelawney's room to get this over with. When Jaime elbows me in the ribs.

"What was that for" I stated to him.

"Look who it is Vic" he said wriggling his eyebrows.

"I swear hime, do you ever let anything go" I said unamused. But I do look at him. He's heading the opposite way as us. He's so cute in those Slytherin robes. I just sigh.

"Come on we have class" I state quickly. And I turned around and walked away as fast as I could. I didn't even wait for Jaime.

I got to the divination room and sat down Jaime came in a few seconds after me and took the seat next to me.

"What the hell dude, you left me there?" He said to me. But I ignored him. Soon prof. Trelawney started her lesson for us.

Once that class was over we hard to our next one which is potions, with Professor Slughorn. He's been here the longest, besides McGonagall of course. Jaime and I ran into Lynn on our way to potions and we all went into there together.

Potions is one of the classes I have with Kellin because he's got an outstanding on his OWLS, so he was able to advance into the next years course, which happens to be mine, Jaime and Lynn's. Mike told me what he got and that he'll be entering our class. To say that I'm nervous as all hell is an understatement. Only I know, I didn't tell them that he's going to be there. Cause I didn't want them teasing me about it all the time, but I know as soon as they find out that's it.

I try to act casual, as we enter the dungeons where the potions rooms are located. Then we enter the room, greeted by professor Slughorn. Then I see the familiar Slytherin robe with the mop of ebony hair, and a Advanced Potions Making textbook.

"Bloody hell, what's he doing in this class?" Jaime states, then elbows me in the arm causing me to drop my books.

"Git" I mutter, picking up my books from the floor.

"Viiic" Jaime says, snapping me out of my long stare at him.

"Jaime shut up now" I say through gritted teeth.

Then we continued our way into the class and waited for old Sluggy to start the lesson. After not much of paying attention to the lesson while he was explaining it. I had not other choice but to ask Lynn for the directions. After her eye roll at me she told me. And I did whatever potion it was we had to brew. Which I later recognize as the Draft of the Living Dead. It's a common potion that Slughorn shows new sixth years. It's a complex potion to get right.

If after completely failing at brewing the potion correctly, and Lynn obviously getting it right, and Jaime well, he accidentally blowing it up, and Slughorn taking five points from Gryffindor for what he did, we left potions and head to charms class.

When we entered that class the professor wasn't there yet. So we had a few minutes, then I see someone run in closing the door, out of breath then he turns and it's once again Kellin. What the hell, he's in here too. Mike didn't tell me that he was going to be in this class as well. I'll have to have a word with later about this.

Now that we're all back in the common room, and ready to head to bed I have a few words with Mike. I haven't seen Kellin since charms class, except for the couple times I saw him in passing. I pull Mike aside and confront him.

"Mike!"

"What's up big bro?" He says obviously disregarding my tone.

"I thought you told me that potions was the only class I'd have with him" I say Mike obviously knowing who I'm talking about.

"I did, and it is. Why?" He asks.

"Well he showed up in my charms class too, please explain" I say.

"Sorry Vic I didn't know? Look it's not like I'm really friends with him, so I can't be expected to know everything just because you like him and he's in my year" he said to me.

"Whatever" I say quickly then head up to the dormitory.

Then after my talk with Mike I head to bed, and I'm so frustrated with everything. But I do lay in bed and think, mostly about Kellin. Obviously.

I think about how he looked today, and what everyone said to me. Maybe I should just try and talk to him? Then I also thought about how he didn't even take any notice to my existence, and didn't even spare a glance at me. That even if I try and say something, I would end up making a complete fool out of myself. What if he really doesn't know who I am? He's probably never even thought of me or notice me. And why should he? I'm nothing special to anyone. Ok, maybe only Mike, but my friends? I'm not so sure. Then I got depressed. Why do I do this all the time? Why do I have to like someone who doesn't even know I exist? And the worst part is that it's been 5 bloody years of this.

I spent so much time thinking to myself I didn't realize the time and everyone was now fast asleep. I ended up crying quietly to myself until I fell asleep.

He'll he the death of me. I swear it.
_________________________________

I hope people read and like this story. I love Harry Potter so I really want to do this story. Anyway stay awesome everyone =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 303 20
Kellin is a 21 year old, popular YouTuber with thousands of subscribers, and updates his vlogs weekly. He's also a college student, loves everything...
5.2K 177 24
Kellin is the trouble maker student, leader of his friends and victim? When a unstable home life erupts; Kellin may just throw his trust into someone...
675 48 13
Kellin is a seventeen year old, whimsical, quirky, loving and openly gay, also he's a victim of bullying. It's effecting his self image only he's try...
103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...