Watched

By LittleRedJewel

What if you found out someone was obssessed with you? They followed you everywhere, left you gifts, and wante... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Meeting Charlotte
Chapter 2 Pickles (Mystery Man POV)
Chapter 3 The Box
Chapter 4 The Present (Mystery Man POV)
Chapter 5 Meeting Mystery Man
Chapter 7 Home?
Chapter 8 Bedtime (Mystery Man POV)
Chapter 9 Her Escape
Chapter 10 His Escape (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 11 Found
Chapter 12 The Mall (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 13 School
Chapter 14 New Job (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 15 Student Teacher
Chapter 16 First Day (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 17 Movies
Chapter 18 Birthday Present (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 19 Birthday
Chapter 20 Taking Her-Part 1 (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 20 Taking Her-Part 2 (Mystery Man's POV)
Chapter 21 Terrified
Chapter 22 Fun (Mason's POV)
Chapter 23 Tragedy
Chapter 24 Hospital (Mason's POV)
Chapter 25 The Date-Part 1
Chapter 25 The Date-Part 2
Chapter 26 Captured
Chapter 27 A Plan
Chapter 28 Maid
Cover Contest!!
Chapter 29 Damon (Mason's POV)
Chapter 30 Guest

Chapter 6 Home (Mystery Man's POV)

1.9K 47 0
By LittleRedJewel

Picture above is Eli's house.

I hold her tight to my chest. My beautiful Charlotte. I've been waiting for this day to come for so long. I pick her up bridal style and take her out to my car, making sure no one sees me. I put her in the passenger seat and bound her hands and feet so she won't hurt herself when she wakes up. I buckle her and pull a blanket over so she won't get cold. Then, I go back in to her room packing a small bag for her with clothes. I rush back to car and we take off.

                   ⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

An hour later

I pull up to my house. Charlotte is still asleep, I look over at her and smile. Finally the love of my life is here with me. I shut the car off and get out, I open her door and unbuckle her, picking her up in my arms. I open my front door, holding her in one arm, and walk in. I set her on the couch, making sure the blanket is covering her. I put the rag back over her face for a few seconds so I know she won't wake up while I'm gone and walk back outside to the car.

I get the bag out of the back seat and grab her present. I bring everything inside and put it all in her room. I decided it would help if she had her own room, just for now though. After getting everything settled I walk back to the living room and pick her up. God, she's gorgeous. I take her to her room and lay her in bed, taking off the bonds. I cover her with her blanket and then leave shutting the door and locking it from the outside so she can't leave.

I walk to the kitchen and pull out a few things from the fridge, knowing she'll be hungry when she wakes up. I start to scramble some eggs and put a couple of pieces of bread in the toaster. When the eggs are done I put them on a plate and butter the toast. I pour a glass of apple juice, her favorite, and put it all on a serving tray.

I walk to her room, unlocking the door, and walk in. She's still asleep, she looks like a beautiful angel. I set the tray on the nightstand and sit beside her. I gently shake her. "Darling, it's time to wake up." She doesn't move so I shake her again. "Come on, darling you've slept enough. I brought you some food, come on." She stirs lightly. "Come on princess, that's it, wake up." She opens her eyes, taking a minute to look around before she screams. 

I try to comfort her by hugging her, she pulls away almost falling off the bed. "Darling it's okay calm down. You're home now. Our home."

Sorry it's short but I figured that was a good place to stop before I messed everything up. I promise the next one will be longer and much better! I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
20.4K 369 38
Knox Carson Knox has never been normal He's always had that itching feeling in his hands to strangle something... someone He always had that dark vo...
6K 373 21
He left me for dead after I told him I couldn't love him. He didn't realize the chain of events he unleashed that day. After she was brutally attacke...
32.5K 587 33
You thought you would win every time you escaped from him but he keeps on finding you every cit,country he be there waiting for you You learned his...