Miss Stranger

By aanavats01

Ranked #34 on (7-Oct-2017) Relations, they're are the most important part of our life. We are all surrounded... More

Prologue!!
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue!!

Chapter - 15

888 77 28
By aanavats01

Noah's P.O.V.

"Isn't this all is so pretty?", Aria asked holding my hand as we walked through the hallway towards the dining table.

"Yes, it's beautiful and so royal", I said mirroring her expressions. The staircase was decorated with tulips and a red carpet covering the floor. A big chandelier, spreading its royal light was shining proudly in the middle of the hall.

The tombs of the home were decorated with yellow and white roses and pink shade curtains. Everything was perfect. Eva and Kyle had done a great job together, I wonder how did they got the time to do all these arrangements whilst all they do most of the time is fighting with each other.

Aria and I reached the dining table and wished Eric's parents, Sarah's parents. Aria's dad and my dad couldn't make up for the wedding and Eva's parents were also not present yet. Some more of their common friends greeted us and soon the breakfast was served. The most special thing about the breakfast was that one favourite dish of every guest was made.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? I want to thank all of you who come here for attending this wedding, by taking out time from their busy schedule", Eva said standing up with a glass of juice.

"And I too want to thank all of you for coming to my best friend's wedding", Kyle also jumped in, interrupting​ Eva's speech.

"I was saying something", Eva glared at her.

"So do I'', Kyle replied with a smirk.

"Not again you guys", Eric interrupted this time and Sarah and Aria just shook their heads.

"Fine, let's do this together", Kyle said and to Eva and she nodded.

"Ok guys, so we've decided to play some games, have some fun and a lot of blast in these seven days", Eva said.

"It's six days left, Miss. Rose", Kyle again poked.

"So, after breakfast I want all of you to join us in the garden outside. Thank you", Eva said ignoring his comments and sat down. Kyle sat down by her side.

I noticed Eva had worn a blue crop top and matched it with black denim and a white jacket. Her hair were open with a side partition and had bangles in her one hand while watch in other. She was talking to the guests sitting by her side with Kyle disturbing her every now and then.

"He's trying hard to get her", Aria who was sitting by my side said with a sigh.

"But she loves Eric", I said tearing my gaze from Eva to Aria.

"She doesn't love Eric. She loves someone else, she had invited him to this wedding", Aria replied.

"How do you know?", I asked curiously.

"She told me and Sarah, yesterday at night", Aria told me and I nodded. I looked at Eva again who was laughing at something which Kyle told her.

Why did she marry Eric if she loved someone else? I thought.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Eva's P.O.V.

"Mr Stephan's this is so not done. You've ruined my whole speech today", I said folding the chits of the paper for the game.

"It's Kyle, Miss. Rose", he said folding his chits and putting them in a bowl.

"It's Eva, Mr Stephan's", I said and he sighed.

"C'mon Eva, here I'm trying to be your friend and you're pushing me away from you always. Why so?", He asked looking at me.

"Because I don't want to be your friend. I've so many chores to do and I really don't have suffice time to waste", I said and kept the bowl on the table and walked away fully aware that Kyle is following me.

What's his problem?

"Wait, I'm not done yet", he said holding my hand from behind.

"But I'm done with you so let go", I said twisting my hand in his hold.

He in response increased his grip and dragged me to a secluded corner and blocked my way by standing in front of me and his hands on both of my sides.

"Why are you behaving like this? What have I done to you? It's only that I liked you, do I have done any crime by liking you?", He said through gritted teeth.

"I can't love you back and you know that. Stop giving false hopes to yourself", I said placing my hand over his chest asking him to move.

"Eva, I know that you're not ready for any relationship now but I'm ready to wait", he again said.

"What the hell is your problem Kyle? I've said before also that I don't love you. I can't love you, I'm dying for god sake. You can't love me", I pushed him back with anger making him fall to the ground and ran away from there.

I ran and came to my room and locked my door. Tears were at the periphery of my eyes about to fall anytime. I can't tell him that why can't I love him?

I can't tell him or anyone that I don't have cancer. I've to keep this play of being super sweet and cheerful girl for six more days and after my plan would be implemented, I'll be gone away, far away from here.

I know that everyone would be hurt by my step but I've to do, I'm bound to do this. For me to rise someone had to fall and I'm not letting miss this chance for anyone, Anyone!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kyle's P.O.V.

I saw her running away from me, I got up and brushed my jeans. She pushed like past times. She knows how to affect me, hell she's fun to play with. A smile made its way onto my lips.

My mobile rang in meantime. I knew it she would call me. She can't stand seeing me with anyone else.

"Hello", I said.

"Ain't you being too close with her?", She said.

"Don't worry babe, she's nothing in front of you", I replied. I had to keep this gold digger girl with me because I need her for getting Eva.

"What's the progress in our plan?", She asked impatiently.

"It will take some time but we will succeed in this. Eva is our golden key, I can't let her go", I said and she smiled. I could sense her smile, after all, I know her.

"I love you baby", she said.

"Love you more. Now, I guess I've to go and talk to Eva again. Hell, I'm tired of running after her again and again", I said.

"Just six more days Kyle, keep her busy and stick to the plan. She'll be useless to us after six days", she said.

"Okie babe, as you say", I said and hung up.

Stupid girl. I'm using you for getting Eva, that's it, I thought whilst looking at my mobile.

I moved towards my room and closed it from inside. I opened my laptop and opened the folder with the name 'Miss. Rose'.

I clicked it and a news bulletin flashed on the screen.

"Miss. Evangelina Patrick's, the only daughter and successor of Mr Samuel Patrick's, died in a plane crash. Her body is still missing and there is no clue of her being alive or dead. Miss. Patrick's was about to tie a knot with Mr Kyle Stephan's this year. God, may rest her soul in peace. We have our sympathy for the family of Miss. Evangeline Patrick's".

I closed my laptop and angrily folded my wrist trying to absorb my anger. She betrayed me, this time she'll get a payback.

Eva Peterson aka Evangelina Patrick's came as a torrent in my life and left destroying everything. Only because of her a huge big deal slipped out of my hand.

Her so-called parents were ready to marry her with me for a business deal, against her will. She never met me nor do I but I had seen her picture. My sources told me that she's an owner of five hundred million dollars and I wanted so badly to marry her because she could make me top one businessman in one day.

I wanted to marry her for money but when I saw her picture, I liked her at that very instant but that stupid girl decided to play with my emotions. She denied to marry me and also broke my heart by lying to everyone that she's dead. I couldn't digest this fact that she's dead because I was attached to her and drowned in depression because of which my company got a major loss.

But when I saw her in my cabin after so many years that day, with a fake name, Eva Peterson, I realised that she betrayed me. I've ruined her father and their prestige business for the game she played with me. Now, I've to make her life hell. I want her to suffer the same way she hurt me. She'll die not because of her cancer but because of a hell of a life, I'm going to give to her.

You feel good to spread happiness, Miss Rose girl, don't you? Don't worry, I'll decorate your life with thrones​. A rose would be incomplete without​ thrones, give as much as rose you want to give to others, all you will get in response is sadness and despair.

I promise you'll be mine and only mine. Just wait and watch.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

No one's P.O.V.

She was sitting in her room going through the files when someone knocked on her door. She quickly hides them and opened the door with a smile, a fake one which she carried everywhere.

"You?", She was surprised to see him, her lover.

"Shh..", he said placing a finger on his lips and entered the room. It was dark and the best time for these two to meet.

"What are you doing here at this time? Someone could see us", she said slowly and he just hugged her in response.

"I was dying to see you. The whole day you remain busy with Kyle or Noah or Sarah or someone else. It's the only time that you're with me", he replied.

"Ok, now stop it. See, I've done the paperwork", she said and take out the file which she hides below the pillowcase.

He read the file and smiled widely. "Great, now the only thing to find out is how to get these papers to get signed by Noah", he said.

"I know how to do this. I'll get them signed by Zena. Why had we hired her as Noah's assistant? She'll help us, don't worry", she said and he kissed her.

"I can't wait to be rich and marry you", he said.

"Me too, these six days are worth our separation and then we'll go far away from everyone", she said hugging him thinking about her happy world.

------------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How was the chapter?

Do you like it? Do lemme know!!

Vote, comments and share!!

Follow me on insta: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all.
Aana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 9.5K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
14.7K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
7.3K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
285 30 4
Two highschoolers Eva and Adam meet each other in their senior years. Eva is one of the famous girls of the school. She is a hardworking student but...