Insanable! # Book 1

By goldndiamonds

Highest ranks: Rank #1 in watty2017 on 10oct2020 Rank #1 in hotromance on 13july 2k18 Rank #1 in "cuteromance... More

Chapter 1. (s)
2
Chapter 3. (s)
chapter 4. (r)
chapter 5. (r )
Chapter 6. (s)
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.

Chapter 36.

4.8K 266 59
By goldndiamonds

"no dad. Don't do this to her. I'm sorry dad. Dad please. Dad. She is crying,dad. We are sorry dad. You are hurting her dad. Please dad, Dad no." I cried , cried and cried, grabbing my father's hand who was about to hit my mum harshly. Tears spilling out of eyes freely. I tug at his shirt's hem as because that was the level of my height at the moment. I just reach to his legs. I'm so small in front of this giant monster. I felt weak. I felt my disability, Unable to save my mother. Save her from this monster I had to call my father.

My mum has fallen on the ground.. weeping badly but silently because she know... Nobody is here to hear us ...nobody is here to save us... Nobody us here to help us..and this person in front of us is a monster..who is not going to have any mercy on us. At all.

Within the next moment I was harshly pushed by his strong hand. My back hit the corner of the table and it hurt .... It hurt badly..it hurt a lot.

I cried in pain. My mother run to me but before it could happen, dad grab her by her hairs, tightly in a iron strong grip.

"No dad. Leave her. Please dad. She won't do that again. Dad." I cried.

But my mum is still silent, not uttering any word. Crying silently. I know it must be hurting badly. But she didn't said a word. It must be paining but she didn't utter a word.  Bearing all the pain, all the scars only because of me.

"How dare you to come in today's party wearing this. Don't you think once about my reputation in business world . not even once, You bitch." Chipped my dad harshly pointing toward the light pink saree she wear with black highlights, and then he pushed my mother where I was ..

"You okay..baby." Chipped my mother sweetly, her voice full of care and love.

Damn, in fact, she is more hurt than me and she is still caring about me. Its all my mistake. I told her to wear this. I was wearing a baby pink frock so I told her to wear that so we will be matching matching..

"Sorry mom... I won't ever say you to wear my matching matching... Sorry mom.. I'm sorry." I cried and hug her tightly..

And then every thing blackout..

"Mom....." No response.

" mom......" No reply.

" mumma...." No answer.

I look everywhere in the house but there is no one.....

Suddenly the door open and the monster whom I used to say  my dad appears ..with a Lady... Who is not my mom....nothing like my mother.

"Where is my mom.?" I asked in bare whisper holding my little yellow pooh in my hand, clutching it hard in my grip. This is the fear of this man, which make me like this.

" she is your new mother." Chipped my dad smirking. And the lady beside him smirk too. The evil smirk.

No...no..no.

Where is my mom. My loving and caring mother.

Mom.....

Mom...

Everything blackout again.

"Mommm.........." I shrieks as I open my eyes and jerk up from my sleep.

My hair in a mess. Sweating. Panting. Tears damping my cheeks.

Nightmare .....again..

I close my eyes and cover my face in my hands.. Crying bitterly.

I never saw my mom again after that. Never.

I never get that love again, never.

I miss you mom....

And my dad, he is a monster. I hate him. He snatch away my mother from me.

And I wonder why he didn't kill me till now if me and my mom are burden on him. Why he didn't kill me with my mom. I don't know if he himself kill my mother or no but my mom is not with me and the only reason behind it,is that monster who is my dad.

I never wanted to go back to that house.

When I met granny for the first time in the party, the affection she show toward me.... Its just make me remember my mother. This can also be the reason I said yes to this marriage. Yet there is another fact that I was not even asked whether I wanted to do this marriage or not. I was just  being ordered that I have to marry Randhir.

But now I think that was the first right decision my monster dad took for me.

by that monster decision, of me marrying Randhir, I get a loving Granny.. Who love me like a mother and a lovable husband....who is much clingy sometime..

But.........

I close my eyes as I remember the reason why I end up locked in this room. Why was I crying, what make me cry, what make me remember all that shit I had gone through.

He really shouldn't have talk to me like that.

I mean

He can't talk to me like that.

I can't even imagine Randhir turning into a person like my father.

I cringed at the thought.

No . that can't happen ever

I'm just over thinking. Stop it Sanyu. Just stop it.

I wipe my tears with back of my hands and look for my mobile.

Where it is? Then I just remember that I myself broke that into pieces.

Damn..

Right now I just wanted to talk to granny. I hope she come back soon.

I lay down on the bed again with a ' thump'.

I wonder what time it is now.

Right now I'm not thinking about Shreya matter because I know it will make me more depressed.

And about ..Randhir..... I don't know. I don't want to face him right now. I don't know......I just don't know.

I'm quite frustrated right now, I need to distract myself.

Yeah!

Then I decided to get fresh and take a long long warm bath.

But as was about to get up from the bed, my head bang with pain until laziness overpower my senses and I slug again in those cold comforters letting all my thoughts to come to a halt. And I'm drifted again to sleep, unconsciously.

After sometime....

I open my eyes as I feel the surrounding getting 'too' cold around me. I rub my eyes lightly. Then I shuffle on the night stand and turn off the AC.  Then I throw the comforters off my body. Now I'm feeling light. Feeling  a little better.

Then I throw myself off the bed and make my way toward the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and than splash water on my eyes. then I stare at the mirror in front of me. A girl with messy hair, pale face and red puffy eyes stare me back.

I really need a long bath.

I went and stand under the metallic blog of the shower. I turn it on not minding the clothes I'm wearing. I just let the water flow down my body. Warm water. That's what I needed right now.

That's all.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 8.2K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
17.6K 652 57
The whole mansion is decorated beautifully with flowers. The guests are being welcomed by the hosts. Guests are standing in groups talking with each...
681K 36.1K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
104K 5.7K 53
Highest ranks: Rank #1 in mysteriouslove on 6sept 2k18 Rank #1 in granny on 11july 2k18 Rank #1 in newromance on 11july 2k18 Rank #2 in possessivelov...