9/11 Everlasting || k.sj ✔️

By LadyKimTae

Like a butterfly ** Figure out the reason why BTS broke up. Follow up on the other members books to see how... More

••
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note

Chapter 14

1K 60 74
By LadyKimTae

Seulgi's POV

I lay on the couch with Kit on my chest. I've been staring at nothing for the past few minutes. I was so confused, I didn't know who to believe. Or at least, what to believe. Can I really believe Seokjin? That was the question I was asking myself over and over again. And if Seokjin was telling the truth, how can May do this to me?

I pet Kit for a while, watching her little eyes as she looked at me. I smile a bit. I wished that I was a cat, that I didn't have to worry about emotions. Too much crying made me tired, and I slowly fall asleep.

**
Five days later

I began to feel a gaze, forcing me to wake a bit. I slowly open my eyes. I almost gasp. "Seokjin.. what are you doing back here?" I ask. He smiles as he hovered over me. "Please don't push me away, Seulgi." He whispers. I look around frantically when I realized Kit isn't laying on me. I let out a breath of relief when I see her sleeping on the recliner on the other side of the living room.

I finally look at him. He was still staring at me. My heart pounding in my ears, my chest began to hurt. He grins a bit. "Why are you so beautiful?" He asks. Like I'd know the answer, I was a shriveled up weed in a beautiful garden. I didn't think I was beautiful. I cross my arms. "Do you think that just putting your handsome face in front of mine is going to fix everything?" I ask. But when I realized what I had said, it was too late to cover my mouth.

He smiles, his lips never looked so delicious. Wait. No. I can't think this way. No. I'm mad at him. No. Yes... maybe? What!? What the hell am I saying..

"So you think I'm handsome." His eyebrows go up. He already knows the answer, a man like him obviously knows. "Seokjin. Just stop. I'm still mad at you. So get off me you.." He leans in, his face right in front of mine. "What?" He asks. "What am I?" He asks. He stared at my lips waiting for me to answer him. He wanted an insult? Cause I've got a couple up my sleeve.

I'm surprised when his eyes water. "Seulgi. Please believe me. Like I've told you before.. I'd never lie to you." He presses his forehead against mine. His hand caressing my face. "I don't want to lose you.." He whispers. He kisses my lips. "Please." He whispers, before kissing me again. I shut my eyes tightly, though I wanted this. I knew it was a dream.

But even so. I kissed him back. These were my feelings for him. I cared so deeply about him. He deepened the kiss. My heart was pounding. This is what he did to me, my heart was happy. I wrap my arms around his neck. This felt so real.. but it wasn't. It just told me that I missed him. Work and other activities that I was up to to keep my mind off of him, didn't help.

I slowly pulled away from him. His gaze full of lust, maybe even love. "I love you.." I whisper. He smiles. "I love you too." And I wished this was real. But it wasn't.

**

"Seulgi." I hear. I grunt and shake my head. "Seulgi." I hear again. I slowly open my eyes. It's May, and she's holding Kit. I instantly sit up in bed with the biggest smile on my face. "May! You're back!" I scream, trying to forget about my dream. She smiles.

"Hans and I had to cut the honeymoon short. Even though he signed for two weeks off work, they called him in because of short staff." She said. "Oh. Poor Hans." I frown. She nods her head. "Yeah.. I know." I try to quickly liven up the mood. "And you mean your humping moon?" I ask. She chuckles. "Yeah. Sure. That." She had the new bride glow. I mean, she had it right after she got married. But I see it more than ever. 

I get out of bed and she waits for me down stairs. I freshen up and rejoin her.

The dream, never leaving my head. I wish it could. But even if it left my head, it would still be in my heart. But I knew now what I felt for him.

"So do you think that I'll be having a niece or nephew soon?" I ask walking down the stairs. She was sitting on the couch, she turns wiggles her eyebrows. "I think so." She says. I chuckle, joining her on the couch. "So what do you think of Kit. She's a cutie ain't she?" I ask. She nods looking down at her. "She's so sweet." She pets Kits small head. "And she'll be staying... where?" May asks.

"In my room until I can move out. You saw the cat bed. She sleeps on my bed." I explain a bit. She nods. "You're already planning on leaving me baby sister?" She asks, looking a bit sad.

I nod. "Its for the best. Once you and Hans have kids. There won't be room for me. It's the only logical. And plus. Even now you need the peace and quiet." I say. She makes the most perverted face. "There won't be very much peace and quiet." She wiggles her eyebrows. I should have seen that coming. I can't help but laugh. 

"What's married life like?" I ask. Being that I don't ever see myself getting married. I don't really have anyone to marry. And I still wanted to know what to expect. "Well.. I guess it's  just like a regular.. boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. It just has an official lable." She says getting comfortable on the couch. I tilt my head. "Really?" I ask. She nods. "Hans and I. Yeah.. we have a lot of sex. But honestly, a ring and vows don't really change much." She looks at me.

"He loves you the same, maybe much more." I add. She smiles and nods. "But I do like the part of calling him my husband and being his wife." I was so happy for her, for both of them. While everyone had their happily ever after, I was here with nothing. I sit up straighter to the remembrance of what I had to ask May about. It had been haunting me for the past five days, since I've talked to Seokjin.

"May." I start. She actually looked a bit startled. "I already called Seokjin over.. if you don't mind. He needs to be here." She says. She already knew what I was going to ask. She was one step ahead of me, and I wondered if that was a good or bad thing.

I felt the butterflies rise in my stomach. It was like I felt his lips on mine again. I slightly nod. There was a knock at the door, "Its open!" May screams. And in seconds, Seokjin walks in. My mouth becomes dry, my heart began to pound. I hated that I felt this way about him.

He sits on the recliner in front of us. "Let's just get straight to this." He says. His hands clasped together. To my surprise, he couldn't take his eyes off me. He hadn't looked at May for a second. I wasn't looking at him, but I could feel his gaze. I can also see him in my peripheral vision. I was looking at May, waiting for her to say something.

She finally looks at him. "Do you love my sister?" She asks. I slowly look at him, my cheeks burning like a fire. He was looking down at the floor, before looking up at me and our eyes meet. "I have very strong feelings for Seulgi." He says. "But you don't love her." May adds. He looks at May. "We've been dating for only a couple of months." He says, which was true. I'm just a dud for having feelings first. "Well that explains it." May says. She looks over at me.

"That's the answer of to why Seokjin lied to you." My heart stops. I should have known. But I'm still surprised. He had told me he'd never lie to me, he told me numerous times. Even in my dreams. "What!?" Seokjin and I yell at the same time. "Seulgi. You don't need a guy like Seokjin. I should have never set you up with him. He's a big fat liar." She says. I shoot up from the couch, tears of anger flowing from my eyes. I had almost believed him. I point at him.

"I knew it!! I knew you were lying!" I cry. I felt so stupid for almost believing him. He looks a bit dazed, like he didn't expect May to say that. He looks straight at May. His face became twisted and angry. "How can you do this?! Why would you lie about something YOU did!?" He screams getting up from the recliner. I instantly feel insecure. "Seokjin. I have no idea what you're talking about." May says calmly. His eyebrows knit together.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about!? What do you mean!? You made the bet! You reminded me this year, before Seulgi and I even met, about the bet! Stop lying May!" He yells. I look at May. "Seokjin. Why would I do that to my baby sister?" She asks. His face turns red with anger. "Because! You were angry with Seulgi!" He screams. "Why are you raising your voice? And in my house." He let's out a stressful breath. He looked really upset. Maybe because he got caught.

I should have known Seokjin was too good to be true.

**
Seokjin's POV

I couldn't believe my ears. May was lying. She was lying about a huge problem, that she caused. I really didn't want to hurt Seulgi, let alone lose her. I can't look away from May. She's made me so mad.

I try my best to calm down. "How can you do this May? Lying to your little sister like that. You're lying to her face." I say. She didn't seem fazed. Why!? Why is she lying? "The one lying here, is you Seokjin." She says. My jaw drops. I look at Seulgi, but she can't even look at me. I bite my tongue. I take a step toward her.  She looks at me and shakes her head.

I stop. No. I can't lose her this way. "Seulgi. Please listen to me." She looks like she's about to cry, I know this hurts her. Even though she was being fed lies, and by her own sister who started all this. "No. Stay away from me Seokjin. How can you do this to me?" She asks. I take a chance, walking up to her. At this second, I didn't care.

I gently grab her face, pressing my lips against hers. I can feel her shudder in my finger tips. She still wanted me. I felt her kiss me back, her hands gripping my shirt before she pushes me away. I look into her eyes. There was that sparkle in her eyes. It was there.

She wipes the back of her hand over her mouth, I try not to be bothered by it. I can sense May's gaze. She was surprised,  probably surprised with the way that I had kissed Seulgi. When May and I were together I had never kissed her that way.

I had never kissed her in a way of keeping her, or wanting to keep her. Which was sad.. I never kissed her with so much feeling before I left. At that time, I thought that I'd never see her again. I had just let her go, but I wasn't willing to let Seulgi go. "I know you see it. You feel the truth." I say, looking over her face. Her eyes water. "Seokjin. You're the liar. And I can't be with a liar." She says, this time not yelling at me.

I knew she was breaking up with me. I was in denial, not even a bit. I knew I was in complete denial. I've had my heart broken twice, and now three times. I know what works breakup sounds like.

"But I need you, Seulgi.." I whisper. Her bottom lip pulled in between her teeth, biting back tears. "I hate that I love you." My heart stops. I gaze at May, the angriest and dirtiest look I can work up. "See what you've done? And to think you care about Seulgi." I shake my head. Seulgi pushes my shoulder. I look at her surprised. "May has done nothing wrong. It's you." She says.

Her eyes read so much confusion, I wouldn't blame her. What she felt right now, wasn't her fault. My eyebrows knit. "You listen here, Seulgi." I grab her shoulders. She fought for a while until her eyes locked to mine. "I'll be honest. I did. I made the bet with May. And I didn't think it was wrong at the time." I spill the beans. "But being here with you now. Knowing how you feel, how I feel about you. I realized I didn't want lies with you." Her eyebrows furrowed.

"But I guess.. telling you the truth stirred up more lies from someone that should love you." I move her hair out of her face before taking a step back. "I understand that you're upset with me. And that you hate me." I let out a breath, I didn't think today would have to be so stressful. I thought it would be easy to confess and still get the girl. But I guess, May just doesn't work that way.

I still questioned if May actually cares for her sister. When she would actually tell her. Maybe never. She was only making it worse on herself. But I knew I still wanted Seulgi. At this moment, everything was clear to me. I no longer had any type of feeling for May. I no longer love her the way I did in high school. But the new question in my head was... Did she still love me? That's why she wants me away from Seulgi?

I look at Seulgi, with a deeper gaze. "And even after all this. When May doesn't tell you the truth.. I hope that you'd forgive me, for being human, for lying and making mistakes. And falling in love with the wrong person." I slightly gaze at May. Her face had dropped and her eyes seemed to water. I knew it was a dagger through the heart. "And I hope in the future.. I can hold you.. and kiss you because you belong to me." I brush off the sad feeling I had in my heart.

"Good bye Seokjin." She takes a step out of my grasp. I swallow hard. I take a good look at her. Her beautiful eyes, her rosy cheeks, her little nose, her lips. My arms limp at my sides. "Good bye... Seulgi." My throat had soared up to saying her name. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked away from me, shutting her eyes tight.

I look down at May with complete disgust. "I hope you're happy." I spit, turning and walking towards the door. When I reach the door, I look over my shoulder. She stood there with her hand over her mouth, pearl like tears running down her face. How can May do this to her?

I then finally leave the apartment.

**
Seulgi's POV

I feel his gaze, I didn't want him to hear me crying. He might have seen me. I then finally hear the front door close, and I break down. Falling to the couch. May hasn't said anything. She had cleared everything up for me. But I felt that it was still a little foggy. "Seulgi.. don't cry over boys. That's what I've learned about short term relationships." She pats my back with her hand.

My eyebrows knit, I look at her. "If you knew he was a liar, why would you set me up with him?" I stand up. She looks startled. "What? Do you think just cause I'm mad at Seokjin, that I can't be mad at you?" I ask. She just stares at me. "Sure. And Hana's supposedly the bad sister." I grab Kit and head up stairs to my room. I wasn't in the mood to see anyone.

I laid in bed, unable to breath because of how much I was crying. I was mad at Seokjin. Mad at May. Mad at myself that I was in love with someone that I wasn't sure if I could trust. The only one I had was Kit, but she was just a cat, that understood nothing. So I was alone.

**
Seokjin's POV
Many hours later
8:30 pm

"An-nother one." I say in a stutter. The bartender shakes his head. "Sorry man. You've had too much to drink. It's not safe for you to go out like that. Have some water." He says, taking my glass and handing me a cup of water. I shake my head. "I wanted another beer, you.. man." I didn't know what I was saying.

"Sir. I told you. No more beer for you." He says. I smack my hand on the bar and stand up. "Fine! You won't serve me what I paid for, I'm out of here!" I yell. I turn and head out the bar. I didn't care if I was getting glares. Once I was out on the side walk I knew where I wanted to go. It took me a long time but I was finally at her door step.

I ring the door bell over and over again. The door opens. "Seokjin.. W-What are you doing here?" She asks. I push my way into the house. "Seokjin. You're drunk." She says. I kick the door close and push her against the wall. She's startled. "I can't lose her." I mumble. Her eyebrows knit. "What are you talking about?" She asks.

"Hana! May lied!" I scream walking away from her and pulling my hair. "What!?" She screams. I look at her. "That's what I said." I almost fall. She grabs my arm. "You need to sit down." She says, pulling me to the large living room. I flopped in the couch and she sat across from me. "So you're saying that May lied about the bet." She states. I nod.

"Yes! She lied! She made me look like the bad guy!" I screamed. She frowns. "But you can tell Seulgi right? That May is lying? That you know the truth?" I beg. She looks even more sad. "I'm afraid that won't work Seokjin. She knows you were here that night. I know she thinks we did something." She explains. My lips begin to quiver.

"But Hana. I need her." I whisper. I hear her click her tongue as she walked over to me. I found myself on the verge of tears. Her arm over my shoulder. "Seokjin.. don't worry about it. Seulgi will come back." I look at her. "How do you know for sure?" I ask. She shrugs. "I just have a feeling." She whispers. Maybe it was because I was dunk, but her had face morphed into Seulgi. I lean in and press my lips against hers.

She moves away from me. "Seokjin. What are you doing?" She asks. "Please.." I whisper, forcing myself on her again. "Seokjin." She whispers, pulling away. "Seulgi.." I grab her face and force myself on her again, this time she let me.

---------------------------
Hey! yo! update!

Craaazy! Let me know what you thought about this update!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379 21 7
❌ ""He isn't the one I used to love". "He isn't the one I fall in love with". "He isn't the one I proposed to". "He isn't the one I can call mine" ...
61.8K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
22.7K 804 57
#681 in Fanfiction [wattys 2017] [16/8/2017] #Bang Bangtan Award 2017- BTS Texts -2nd place #10 in btstexts [05232021] [currently under intense edit...
91.2K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...