Live Love and Niall Horan

Від LiveLoveLattes

Teagan Sky is in for a rough year. Her mother is being transfered to Tokyo for a year and she can't take Teag... Більше

Live Love and Niall Horan
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
"Hiatus"
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twenty Two

86.8K 691 162
Від LiveLoveLattes

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Twenty Two

I woke up the next morning with the scent of Armani in my face. I didn't have to look up to know it was Niall. On my other side was Harry. His curls were in my face. The hotel room smelled like coffee and I could hear quiet footsteps. Somebody else was already up.

Carefully, I got out of the bed, making sure I didn't wake Niall, Harry, or anybody else still sleeping. 

"Morning, sunshine," Liam commented. "You're up early. You're usually the last one up."

"Doesn't mean I'm any less crabby," I yawned as I searched through my bag for something to wear.

Deciding on leopard print jeggings and a white lace tank top, I quickly changed into both. 

"Can we go out for food?" I asked Liam. "I'm hungry."

"It's a wonder you're that skinny," Liam sighed as he pulled a sweater over his head. "Fine, let's go."

*

We found a Cinnabon, luckily enough for me. I love this place. 

"Niall's finally found his dream girl," Liam mused as I took a bite out of a warm cinnamon bun. '

"Whaaaat?" I asked. "Why does everybody keep saying that? How do you even know that?'

"Hmmm," Liam rolled his eyes. "You don't care what you look like, you eat whatever the hell you want, you don't want him because he's in One Direction, you're beautiful and you don't really know it. I think that's all he's wanted in a girl. What do you want in a guy anyway?"

I shrugged. "I'm simple. If you don't like Harry Potter, you can give up any chances of being with me. If you cheat or you're a douche, we're done and you can suck a lama’s dick. Ooh, and I'm automatically interested in learning more about anybody with the last name Potter."

"Very pleasant," Liam commented. "Great to know you're such a nice person."

"I'm not," I told him. "I'm a bitch and I'm not sorry. That's why nobody ever bothers to try messing with me." 

And back in New York, because of Ben. Everybody knew he was my older brother. Overprotective, always had my back, and tried to prevent my stupid decisions, although he often failed at that. If you wanted to mess with me, chances are you would have to go through him first and many people didn't want to do that.

"OMG!" a girl behind us screamed. "IT'S LIAM FUCKING PAYNE!!!" 

She looked like she was about to explode with excitement as Liam scrawled his name on a paper before we made a hasty exit.

"I never wanna be famous," I sighed. "I like being left alone sometimes."

Liam chuckled. "You're already pretty famous, darling. Now let's get a cab back so the tour bus doesn't leave without us."

"Right," I rolled my eyes. "Because that would so happen."

*

"Good morning beautiful," Niall stretched as I sat back down on the bed beside him. He was the only one not up yet.

"Morning," I grinned, probably blushing like a crazy idiot.

"You taste good," he murmured as our lips touched for a few seconds.

"Cinnabon," I giggled as his breath tickled my neck. "I'd offer you some, but being the fatty I am, I ate it."

"You're perfect," Niall responded as he pulled me into his lap. "Don't even get me started on what makes you beautiful."

"I see what you did there," I fought back a smile as he mentioned his song's name.

"Good," Niall kissed the bridge of my nose as I snuggled into him. 

"You always smell good," I murmured as I buried my face in his shirt. 

"I hate to interrupt this snogging session or whatever," Harry came in, naked. "But we're leaving now. So come on. Bus is waiting."

"Says the one who isn't even dressed yet," I rolled my eyes. "Put some clothes on for God's sake."

Niall chucked a pillow at him as he picked me up princess/bridal style. 

"Hey," I grinned shamelessly.

"Hey, Princess," Niall grinned back as he kissed me softly.

"Paul's waiting," Harry called as he slipped on some boxers.

Right. Their babysitter.

"Maybe he should help you put some clothes on," I muttered as Niall set me down on the bed so he could get changed. 

"Come on," Harry took my hand and lead me to where Liam and Louis were loading luggage. "I'm bored, entertain me!"

"What am I, a monkey?" I faked offense. "Let's have a race! But keep in mind I can't run to save my life, so go easy." 

"Okay," Harry agreed. "Once around the hotel?"

It was more tall than wide, so I agreed. 

"3,2,1, GO!" Harry yelled as we both sprinted off. 

I hadn't actually run in forever. I was surprised I could still run and hadn't tripped over anything yet. The last time I had done anything like this... I couldn't even think now. 

Whoops. Harry was out of my sight. Guess he did run a lot faster than me. Quickening my pace, I made it back to the bus, huffing and puffing and looked around for Harry.

"Harry?" I called out, looking behind a bush. "Are you trying to get me back for the prank call? I'm not sorry."

After about 5 more seconds, I heard panting and footsteps behind me. 

"How the-" Harry took a gulp from a water bottle on a suitcase. "Hell did you do that?"

It was then I realized I beat him. And then, I couldn't stop laughing all over again.

"What's going on?" Liam asked as he helped load some suitcases on. "Harry why are you out of breath? Teagan, stop laughing." 

"She beat me," Harry looked on in shock. "By a lot. How the hell did you do that? Are you on steroids? Are you even panting?"

"Ew," I wrinkled my nose. "Do I look like I'm manly."

"Vas happenin?" Zayn asked as he and Niall came out.

"Teagan runs a lot faster than Harry and he's shocked," Liam explained broadly before going to get more luggage.

"I don't run," I insisted as went to give Niall a hug.

He had put on cologne and he smelled even better. If that was even possible. I also didn't realize I was kinda cold until he wrapped his warm arms around my waist.

"You don't have to run anywhere," Niall murmured as I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"Hate to interrupt," Liam came back. "But we're going now. Got another city to head to."

*

"Please sing," I begged, as I sat on Niall's bunk next to him and his guitar. 

Niall blushed. "What do you want me to sing?"

"Do you know Hey There Delilah?" I smiled as he reached for his guitar and started to strum. 

"I'll try," he chuckled. "Don't blame if I get the lyrics wrong."

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do," Niall leaned closer to me as he grinned. "Times square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true."

At this point, his face was only an inch from mine.

"You look even more beautiful today," he murmured. "You're not wearing any makeup."

Closing the distance between us, Niall gently kissed me. Kissing him back, I felt him push the guitar away as he wrapped his arms around me as I gently nudged him down. His head was on the pillow, those beautiful blue eyes staring right at me.

*

New city, new state, new surroundings.

And since the boys were rehearsing, I was free to walk around Vermont. Which it turned out, was stupid and pointless. I had never been here before, and I wasn't really planning on coming back again. Trees, mountains, forest mostly. 

I was a city girl, from the biggest of cities. I grew up around jaywalking and bright yellow cabs. The city that never slept, the brightest of lights, the loudest of cities. And here I was, in Vermont. Quiet, forestry Vermont. 

There was a Starbucks or two so far and a few McDonalds, and luckily, nobody had paid me any attention yet.

Until a lazy voice drawled out my name. 

"Teagan Sky. Well that's a name I never thought I'd say again."

"Damien Sykes," I responded. "There’s a name I thought I'd never think of again."

*

"The band's doing well," Damien responded. "We're still unsigned though. You'd think after 2 years it'd be different."

I snorted. "Ha. Don't worry, people can only be oblivious for so long. You'll get there. Remember me when you get millions of girls screaming your name."

"Like your boyfriend?" Damien  teased. "That must be hard."

"Please," I playfully shoved him. "I'm not the jealous type you know that. I'm perfectly fine with millions of girls being in love with him the way I'm in love with Harry Potter. Why are you in Vermont anyways?"

"Daniel Radcliffe," Damien corrected me. "And visiting my grandparents. Who obviously aren't too big fans of my loud music. There's nobody to play for here anyways. That's why we went to New York. We were thinking of going again in June actually. Score a few gigs here and there. Try and get out there."

"Chasing after the dream," I nodded. "I can't say the same. I don't even know what my dream is anymore."

"Last time I checked," Damien chuckled, swirling around his coffee. "You wanted to be at the top. I told you that you already were, but you didn't exactly believe me. You wanted to be successful and have your own name, not the daughter of that famous businessman."

"True," I admitted. "But honestly, especially since I left New York, I don't even know what I want anymore. Not like everybody else does."

"Oh trust me," Damien laughed. "Teagan Sky, you are nothing like anybody else."

*

He had to go home for dinner, but we agreed to try and meet up if we were in New York at the same time. Even though he wasn't from the city, it felt like seeing him was a piece of home. A reminder of what I still had, and hoped to still have when I went home.

I really missed my phone, I couldn’t wait to get it back. It was the only connection I had left without wifi and there wasn't too much Wi-Fi in the middle of nowhere. Giving up on being alone, I walked back to the tour bus and waited for the boys. 

Which wasn't that bad, considering Liam left his laptop and I already knew the password was Danielle. How charming. At least Twitter was time consuming.

@TeaganSky is harry naked all the time?
@StylinsonPayne ouioui. always. (say that in an alan rickman voice)

 @TeaganSky apparently @sarahdavison aksed Niall for a kiss on the cheek and you said he couldn't.
@1DBTR @sarahdavison that's bull. I would never do that. I mean, how would I feel is I finally met Harry Potter and he wouldn't give me a kiss on the cheek because his girlfriend said not to? 

@TeaganSky how often do you go to the gym?
@Lourry1DLUV lmfao never. whoops.

@TeaganSky your an ugly whore
@1Dsuucks *you're. 

"TEAAAGAAAN!" Harry sang as he opened the tour bus door. "How much did you miss us?"

"Not at all," I teased as I gave him a hug.  "Why do you smell like cinnamon?"

"I do?" Harry sniffed himself. "Oh. I do. You wanna go out for lunch? We were thinking that all day breakfast place in the States."

"You mean iHop?" I laughed. "Sure. I haven't been there in forever."

*

"And then," Louis finished his story as the waitress approached us with our order. "We ran for our lives. Hello there."

"Enjoy your meal," she smiled, red lipstick on her teeth.

"America has the biggest sizes of food," Harry commented as he dug in. 

"That's where the obesity rate comes from, darling," I responded as I stabbed my Cinnastack pancakes with the fork. "I don't suggest you get into part of it."

"I wonder where all that food goes," Zayn pondered as he watched me. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd eat salad every day."

"Yuck," I wrinkled my nose. "If it doesn't have a bunch or sugar or isn't unhealthy, quite frankly, I'm not interested. And salad definitely falls under that category."

Niall chuckled as he snaked an arm around my waist. "I'm glad you don't like salad."

"Why?" I laughed. "As my boyfriend, shouldn't you want me to look pretty and skinny?"

"You ARE pretty and skinny," Niall shrugged. "No matter what." 

"D'AWWWW," Louis practically shouted as I glared at him. 

"Everybody's gonna stare," I complained. "Like we're mentally insane or something if you don't shut up."

"No," Louis corrected me. "It's because we're One Direction. Oh dear I sound humble."

Oh I couldn't wait until another girl came around. Eleanor or Danielle, anybody would be good really. As long as there was somebody to talk to that was female. Not that I had anything against the boys, but I was starting to really miss Avery, Sandra, Raine and Chanel.

Avery, soothing up every tense moment. Being the one that you could go to no questions asked. 

Sandra being the straight up A Class bitch who nobody dared to argue with.

Raine with her chill hispter YOLO attitude, who was never ever angry or shouting. 

And Chanel, the dictionary, the calculator, the brains that the rest of us lacked. She always had a rational answer.

And even five boys who sold tickets faster than Justin Bieber couldn't compare to them. Not now, not ever. 

*

I don't know how the boys can even concentrate on singing with all the screaming girls. My ears hurt already and we're barely 30 minutes in the concert. And the girls. Don't they ever tire of screaming? I know if I was seeing Harry Potter, I'd want to listen not scream. I wouldn't be able to talk the next day if I screamed that much anyways.

It's a weird feeling, knowing there are millions of girls who pine for my boyfriend. Who wish they were me.  Who wish they could see Niall. Would give anything to hold eye contact with my boyfriend for 5 seconds.

And those screaming girls out there. How many are there? Thousands? Definitley more than just a few hundred. 

Even 6 months ago, 2 months ago the one thing I wanted was my own name. Not to be Teagan Sky, daughter of the famous businessman. Damien was right. I wanted to be out there by myself. That was what I wanted most. And now, I'm no longer daughter of the famous businessman, I'm Niall Horan's girlfriend. 

That label isn't any better, but I think it just may be worth it. 

****************************

le drama starts soon! What do you think?

 I know it's shorter :(

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

961 246 36
Evelyn Moon: She is 18 right now and has a dream of becoming a singer. She is a major klutz. Evelyn sarcastic but is too obvious about it so she is h...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
11.2K 286 32
Arianna is just your typical girl in college. She's kind, caring, and doesn't get into any trouble, but she's still growing up and doesn't know much...
35.1K 510 43
18 year old Alexis Davidson lived a normal, boring life in a small town in Ohio. Instead of going straight to college, Alexis decides to take a year...