'The legend of the 12 Zodiac"...

By booknerd29

12 teens have found themselves in a mystery that involves the 12 signs of the Zodiac. How is each boy involve... More

'The legend of the 12 Zodiac" Boy x Boy
Chapter 2 The book of the 12 Zodiac
Chapter 3 Was it a dream??
Chapter 4 Second Sign Awaken:Capricorn
Chapter 5: Gemini
chapter 6: Do you believe in Destiny!!!
Chapter 7" Spell unbroken
Chapter 8: Meet the Family
Chapter 9: Aquarius : The Water Bearer
Chapter 10 The Bull vs the player
Chapter 11: The First page
Chapter 12: An unlikely match!!
Chapter 13: Archer turn.
Chapter 14: A VERY bad match!!
Chapter 15" Who are you!!"
Chapter 16" Pisces Awakening
Chapter 17"Two last awakenings!!!
Chapter 18 Dark Awakening
Chapter 19" Trial 1 Leo Challenge

Chapter 1: Intro

9.7K 204 93
By booknerd29

I feel very happy to have votes and comments from the profile chapter of this new book. So here is chapter one, it definlty going to be a different way on how I write my other storys.

What I mean is that this book is going to be written from thrid person point of view, and it going to be in dialouge , since this book have so many characthers, this was the only way I could written it and NOT be confusing, for both me and the reader.

So I really hope you like this, and if there ANY problem with the way I written it, like you don't understand it, then comment away, but please don't be too harsh.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 1 : Intro

   Knowing the impossible is a definite confusion in life. Never in your wildest dreams did people think they would get a clear understanding of their signs, yet this ever knowing puzzle would come to light as 12 teens find out the truth in their place in life, and a clear understaning that the 12 signs of the Zodiac is closer to home then they ever suspected.

This is their story, of the legend of the 12 Zodiac.

90000000000000000000000000000000000

It was mid afternoon, the school yard was deserted, hallway were empty, it seem their was no sign of life anywhere, yet in class 3-B, their were 11 students males sitting around, wating for someone to arrive.

Sage: " Damm him to hell, Alice, do you know what is taking Aiden so long."

Alice: " What do I look like, your secretary"

Nate:( putting his arm around Alice) " No, your not a Secretary, your a beauty who needs a man in his life, and I am happy to take that role."

Alice: ( Hitting Nate face) " Get you hand off me you man whore, I heard that you slept with the Anderson Sisters, your not the kind of guy I want around me."

Nate:( pouting as he rub his face) "Stop beinging so dificult, you know you want me, and I did not sleep with the Anderson sisters, I slept with their brother, but not the sisters."

Alice: " Whore.."

Sage: " Enough, now if Aiden is not here in five mintues..."

Chase: You will cut his balls off, you will tear is insides off, and then you will kill him, Blah, Blah, Blah.."

Raven:' You always say those same threats over and over again, it is getting old, we all know you will do nothing but complain."

Sage:( Grumble)" Whatever..'

Five more mintues have past, when it look like Sage was going to have another outburst.

Andrew:" Why am I here again."

Chris:" Because you crash you dad brand new 2012 Comero."

Andrew(Glaring)" I was being Scarastic."

Ryan:( Looking annoy)" what you did was child play, you got the light sentence, but then it no surprise since you are a trust fund baby."

Vincent: "Oh no, here we go again.."

Andrew: So what if I have a trust fund, at least I have an adult who cares about me, unlike you, poor Ryan, born in ghetto, abandon by parents, oh boo hoo."

Ryan jump up and was about to strangle Andrew. but Sage, Chase and Vincent were prepare and grab hold of Ryan.

Ryan:" Want a piece of me rich boy!!!"

Andrew:" Bring it, drug user!!!"

Takashi( speaking Japenese)" What in hell is wrong with you, did your mother drop you on your head."

Andrew:(rolled eyes)" Speak english!!!"

Archer stood up, pick up a tect book, and hit it over Ryan and Andrew head. Having enough of this drama.

"HEY!!!!!" Andrew and Ryan rub there head.

Archer : " That enough of this stupid nonsense, Andrew, you got to learn to shut up, and Ryan, why are you bother what Andrew think of you, just ingore his comments."

Ryan grumble as  Sage and the rest of the boy who are holding him, let him go, and Ryan took the seat that is far away from Andrew.

Archer:(Sitting down again) " Andrew, don't say another word till this club is over."

Andrew nodded as he sat down. Soon Aiden came running in, really looking tried.

 Aiden: " What did I miss??"

Alice:"Nothing, the usual."

Aiden:(Chuckling)" Oh, so Ryan and Andrew were at it again."

Raven:" Yes, and Archer stop the fight, again."

Aiden:" So that means Sage would yell my head off for being late, again."

Sage:" you know it, now, WHERE IN HELL WERE YOU"

Aiden:(holding up hands) " Chill out, coach made the team do over time, if you don't believe me, he still in his office, ask him yourself."

Takashi(speaking in slow english)" Can we get on with what we are suspose to do??"

Raven:" yeah, we already wasted an hour of doing nothing, and I really need to get home to finish my art project."

Sage, Alice, Archer, Chase, Raven, Takashi, Nate, Aiden, Ryan, Chris, Andrew and Vincent sat around in a circle, with Sage leading.

Sage: "Now to start off, since this is week two of the new year, we are the only club with no name, since we all apply late for clubs, we are stuck with each other in this no name club."

Alice( Raise hand): " And we all know we still don't know each other much, and as much as I want to get to know another, expect Nate, we really need to find an acticity that would let us get to know each other, so what sould we all do today??"

Everyone raise a hand, so Sage pick on Nate first.

Nate: " I don't have an idea what we all should do, but I have an idea of me, and Alice, on a date, more pacificaly, in my bed with alot of lube and condoms."

Ryan:(punch nate, and Nate cry out)" Not a thing to be brought up, any more questions, that NOT invovling Alice in you know where."

Everyone was silence, expect Alice saiding thank you to Ryan, making Ryan blush red.

Sage." any Actual questions we shoud be doing??"

Raven" Iet start by nameing the club."

Sage" It a start, so any sugestions."

Alice" Book club"

Raven" Art club"

Chris" Music Club"

Nate" Alice fan club"

Everyone throw textbooks at Nate.

Takashi: Manga club"

Chase" No idea???"

Ryan" Auto Club"

Archer" I don't care, just choose a club name"

Aiden" Sports club"

Andrew" I say we skip this place and get the hell out of here."

Everyone ingore Andrew.

Sage: "This is not working out."

Alice: " Sage ,sorry, but I really need to leave.'

Everyone: " Why??"

Alice:" I really want to see the new Museum Exhibit, they have a section of old relics found in a lost civiilzation."

"Sage:" That it!!"

Everyone:" What it??"

Sage." We are going to the Museum for our trip."

Everyone groans out in dissapointment, expect Alice.

9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

30 mintues later.

Andrew." Someone shoot me.."

Ryan:" With pleasure."

Everyone is inogring the conflict of Andrew and Ryan, as they are looking at the display cases, all the students felt a chill went up their spine.

Sage:" Damm, why did it become so cold."

Raven:" Who know, but look at this."

Everyone stop when they see a beuitful gold book in a dispaly case, it have 12 amazing gems stones on the cover, it really look strange, because in the center, there was a silver medallion shape like the 12 Zodiac sign.

"So pretty..." Someone said.

Sage:(reading the desprition)." It year is unknown, the people who found this book, could never try to open the book, it was said to be found in a crest bury in the red sea, so that how it is still in pretty good condition, however, they find it strange, because right here ,it is said it is from the year......."

Sage stop, his face pale.

Chris." what does it say??"

"It from the early years of mankind, like way before b.c, which was impossible, so this book is older then everyone realize." Sage mutters.

As everyone look up at the book again, all eyes widden when the book....was gone.

"where did it go" Everyone said aloud.

Andrew:" Screw this, I am out of here."

Andrew left.

Sage" Club time over, let just leave.."

Everyone agree as they left the display.

As the remaining member leave, a cloth figure comes out form the corner, holding the glowing gold book.

"Are they the ones.." It whispers to the book. The book just glow a soft low light.

"I will make sure they will get you.."

The figure whipser as the cloths on dissapers.

So that it for now, what you think, if you like it please vote and comment. Tell me what tyou think???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 31 15
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...
13.9K 442 37
13 ordinary high school students, complete strangers to one another, end up tying a undying bond together after they're wound up into detention and g...
76 7 10
A group of twelve girls in their late teens and early adulthood, is faced with a danger that risks their lives everyday that they are still breathing...
30.1K 1.1K 45
Four schools, twelve challenges, one winner A story about twelve students who got picked to represent their schools in a tournament, which takes plac...