The Abandoned Child: Naruto F...

By jarodlikestowrite

Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and... More

Chapter 1: Naruto Uchiha?
Chapter 2: Graduation
Chapter 3: Sparring
Chapter 4: Mission to Wave Part 1
Chapter 5: Mission to Wave Part 2
Chapter 7: Will To Live
Chapter 8: Madara Uchiha
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Awakening
Ive Been Tagged?
Chapter 11: The End of the Beginning
Chapter 12: Revenge
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Erase
Chapter 15: Join Me!
New Story!
Chapter 16: 5 Kage Summit
Chapter 17: This Is War
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Broken
Chapter 20: Death of the Akatsuki
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Till I Collapse
Chapter 23: No Love
Chapter 24: Attack on Tit-I mean Konoha
Chapter 25: Knowledge
ATTENTION READERS!
Chapter 26: The Return
Chapter 27: The Fight to End all Fights
Epilogue
The Student
Naruto Uchiha vs. Son Goku
Stolen Fanfics
Chapter 7: Mysteries
Chapter 8: The Sand People
I give up, lol

Chapter 6: Mission to Wave Part 3

72.9K 1.4K 1K
By jarodlikestowrite

"You killed her." Naruto whispered as he held Satsuki's body, which was covered in needles. "You killed her." He slowly brushed the hair out of her face as tears ran down his. "YOU KILLED HER YOU BASTARD!" He screamed as he gently set her down, a whirlwind of red chakra consuming him.

The masked boy in the ice eyes widened as he watched the blonde change before him. His fingernails grew sharp and his teeth grew more sharp. The chakra felt so deadly and poisonous. It felt...Evil.

Naruto ran on all fours and punched straight through the ice and knocking the boy flat on his ass into the bridge railing making a big crack in it.

When Tazuna saw this, he wasn't worried about the bridge, oh no, he was worried about the boy. He put a crack in stone!

Naruto, in his fit of rage, charged the masked boy and punched his arm right through his chest. The boy smiled beneath his mask.

Sorry Zabuza-sama​, I'm just a worthless tool now. He thought before he fell limp, dead. Naruto looked over at Zabuza.

"You brought him here! You made him kill her!" He yelled before charging up a Chidori and charging Zabuza, who was currently being held by Kakashi's summon dogs.

"What?! No, I can't die yet!!" Zabuza cried out only to be silenced by a Chidori hitting him in the heart. Naruto eyes were still blood red, a mix of the fox chakra and his Sharingan. Kakashi's eye widened at Naruto's brutal execution of Zabuza.

Naruto started calming down as his eyes turned back to there normal black and the red chakra seemed to disappear.

"N-Naruto?" Kakashi asked in a questioning manner. Naruto silently walked away from the body of Zabuza and sat down next to Satsuki, grabbing her head and placing it on his lap as he played with her hair, tears streaming down his face.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this." He choked out a sob. "She wasn't supposed to die." Kakashi and Tazuna looked at Naruto with pity filled eyes. Naruto's head shot up when they heard a large clapping sound coming from the opposite end of the bridge.

"Thank you Leaf ninja. I was going to kill them anyway. More money for me. Now, I'm going to kill you and take that girl with me. She may be dead but she'll still please me for a day or two." Gato said with a smug smile.

Goodbye Gato. Good riddance. Was the thought going through Kakashi's head. Naruto stood up slowly before he unsheathed his sword and pulled out a kunai. He activated his Sharingan and slowly walked towards the small army.

"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to destroy you. You, you will be a puddle when I'm done with you." Naruto said as his hair covered his eyes.

"It's only one boy! Get him!" Gato shouted while pointing at Naruto. Red chakra swirled around Naruto feet as he met eye to eye with Gato.

"You will die here. On this bridge. Right Now." Naruto said before he charged the army.

2 Minutes Later

Naruto stood in a pool of blood of what was previously Gato. Dead bodies either littered the water below them or the bridge. Naruto himself was covered in blood.

The army had been massacred...

Kakashi walked over to Satsuki's body only to notice a needle in her neck. He quickly grabbed the needle and pulled it out of her neck.

Satsuki sat straight up and took a lungful of air. She sat there for a minute before looking around and seeing Naruto standing in a puddle of blood.

"Naruto-kun?" She whispered. Naruto whirled around and saw Satsuki alive and well.

"S-satsuki-chan?" He whispered before he looked around him, tears welling in his eyes before he collapsed onto his knees. Satsuki struggled to get up, but was determined to reach him. Even if she had to crawl.

She eventually got there and hugged him tightly, pulling his head to her shoulder as he sobbed freely into her shirt, getting it slightly wet.

"I-i killed them all. A-all of them." He choked out. She ran her fingers through his black hair and kissed the top of his head.

"We're ninjas. It's what we do. If not them, then we would've died." Naruto just continued to cry.

"But that w-was a massacre. I-im a monster, aren't I?" He said before he was jerked forward and forced to look into her eyes.

"If I ever, and I mean ever, hear you say those words," she whispered. "I will slap you so goddamn hard, your Sharingan will never activate again." Naruto's eyes widened​ slightly before he nodded.

Satsuki smiled and hugged him again. Kakashi and Tazuna watched with a small smile tugging their lips at the scene while Sai looked emotionless as always.

"Might as well clean this up eh?" Kakashi said with a slight sigh. Tazuna could only nod, wondering where to start was on his mind right now.

Couple Days Later

"Bye guys!" Naruto and Satsuki shouted in unison as they walked across the now finished and clean bridge. They seemed happy and relieved that they could now leave that place.

So many problems had come up by just being there so they wanted to get as far away as possible.

As the group of ninjas left, Tazuna looked at the 4 in the distance.

"We should name the bridge The Great Tazuna Bridge, eh Everyone?" Tazuna joked. He was shot down by boos before Tsunami spoke up.

"We should name it The Great Naruto Bridge! Since he was the one to free our country of Gato's reign if terror." Everyone cheered or nodded in agreement.

Tazuna smiled at his daughter and grandson, happy they were finally happy. "The Great Naruto Bridge it is then."

And that ends the Wave Arc. Weren't expecting that were ya guys?! You didn't skip a chappie if that's what you're thinking. I just didn't feel like Naruto should've met his enemy before he killed him so.

Sorry for late updates. Laziness is a disease I tell you.

Chunin Exams Arc is coming your way!

Til next time my little demons...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 9.7K 30
The Sage of the Six Paths, Asura (and Hashirama), Indra (and Madara) and Hamura have given Naruto a gift. After being disowned, Naruto: trains like c...
1.2K 89 27
Namikaze Hanako was Minato and Kushina's first born daughter. She was a gifted kunoichi and was completing anbu missions alongside Itachi when she wa...
21.8K 1.3K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
191K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...