Something More Than Magic

By Liza_Heart

[ON HIATUS TILL SEPTEMBER] (Narnia /Merlin crossover) Narnia is once more attacked by the White Witch. The... More

A Little More Than Magic
1|We Need Help!
3|We're Sorry!
4|To Narnia!
5|Memories Beyond All
6|Welcome to Narnia
7| Attack at Cair Paravel

2|Narnia?

352 8 0
By Liza_Heart

Disclaimer: Narnia belongs to C.S. Lewis and Merlin belongs to BBC...

Merlin's P.O.V

Merlin saw Arthur staring at a map on his table when he entered into Arthur's chambers. This made Merlin surprised because Arthur had never minded about his Geography lessons before.

"Arthur?" asked Merlin a smirk playing on his lips. "Well, It's time to leave.. unless you need some lessons in Geography?"

"Shut up Merlin. But I just saw a country that I have never heard of the name before" said Arthur. "What is it?" Merlin asked. There wasn't a place without him knowing. He was always good at his Geography.

"Narnia" Arthur replied. As soon as Merlin heard this, he broke into a laugh. "Hay" said Arthur. "There is nothing to laugh at"

"My beloved king" said Merlin. "Now I know how poor your Geographical knowledge is"

"Shut up Merlin or I will- er- throw this pen at you!" said Arthur. "Now tell me, do you know about this country?"

"Yep, I have been there myself two years before" said Merlin. "Such a pleasant place, and –"

He was about to tell that they are allowed to use magic there and then swallowed it up. 'Oh no' he thought. 'If I started to blab like this, I will end up reviling all the secrets about Narnia to this prat.' And then his memory started to go back to the time he spent with the Narnians. The good talking beasts, the fauns, Lucy and Edmund with the royal siblings, and thinking of Lucy he blushed. A smile went across his face.

"Merlin can you hear me?" he heard Arthur's voice. 

"What?" asked Merlin speechlessly

"You have never told me that you have been to Narnia before"

"Well -um" Merlin was speechless at this point. He had no idea what to say. Just then to his relief, Sir Gwaine appeared at the door step "Sir the horses are all ready to go for hunting"

"Oh God I Just totally forgot about it" said Arthur. "It is your entire fault Merlin"

"What have I to do with it?" muttered Merlin when he was following the two Knights.

After they have saddled the horses the five happy knights of Camelot, Sir Gwaine, Sir Elian, Sir Leon, Sir Percival and Sir Lancelot with the king and his manservant went into the forest for a small hunting trip. For two days they have been out of Camelot, and had a lot of fun in the forest.

One day when the small group was preparing their supper, Merlin heard a girl's voice screaming. He looked at others to make sure that they all heard the same.

They all heard without doubt, because it was loud and rich. They all drew heir swords (except Merlin who didn't have a sword) and hurried to the direction where they have heard the scream.

Merlin gasped. He couldn't believe his eyes for what he saw.

Lucy's P.O.V

"Now get back Peter" said Lucy and went near her mere, Swanlake. She drew her dagger and cut her hand from the wrist. She muttered some magic words under her breath.

As she said "Extemplensio Cammelotte" she felt that the ground she was standing was shaking as an earthquake. She grabbed Swanlake from her uninjured hand, and the net thing Lucy knew was standing on a woody place with Swanlake.

"Lucy" said Swanlake. "Do you know where we are?" (By this time you must understand that Swanlake is a talking beast)

"Still no" said Lucy. "But we can find out. Stay close to me. And I want you to act as a dumb horse from now on" with that she pulled her hood over her head. "This is not a good place to young girls like yourself" Lucy heard a voice behind her.

She looked around and saw four or five unpleasant men behind her. Lucy went back. She backed until she hit herself a tree while the men were drawing nearer to her.

"Stay back or you will have to suffer" she said. she didn't wanted to say it but didn't had choice. "Oh she is threatening us Puck, can you see it?" said a man.

"Aye I see" said another one who seemed to be called Puck

Lucy wanted to teach them a lesson. But she couldn't use magic here. Not now. And her injured hand, it was bleeding a lot. And she hurt it more than ever. The men drew nearer. Puck came forward and tried to pick her hair. At this point Lucy screamed from the top of her voice.

"It's no use screaming here girl" said Puck. "There is no one to save you"

'Well then' thought Lucy. 'I have to take this in my hands' she drew out her dagger, (unnoticeable by other men) And stabbed it to Puck's stomach. He screamed in pain.

Then Lucy saw some men, six or seven may be, with armour running towards them.

The other men who tried to hurt Lucy turned to fight with others. All of them except one. He grabbed Lucy's injured arm just from the wound. She cried out in pain. She tried to twist his arm, but it was no use. He was very strong. But then she saw another man with armour coming towards them. The other man let got off Lucy's hand and started to fight with him.

Lucy who was free went near her mere to take some breath. After few minutes the fight seemed to be over. The men in armour suits had won and all the others were dead.

"Don't worry" said a man with armour who had blonde hair like Peter's. "You are safe now. You have nothing to fear"

"Who are you?" asked Lucy. She was tired. Her hand was bleeding, and she couldn't stand there any more.

"We" said a large man in the group. "Are the Knights of Camelot"

Then Lucy noticed someone from the group, who was the only one without an armour whom she hadn't noticed. She was sure that he was the man (or boy) she had been looking. 'Are you Merlin?' she asked. Of-cause she didn't say it aloud, but muttered in her thoughts. For this way of sending messages turned out to be a good way when they were in Narnia.

'Yes' a familiar voice echoed in her head.

"Please" she said this one aloud, so everyone can hear her. "I want to meet your King"

"Speak" said the Knight with blonde hair. "For I am the King of Camelot. King Arthur"

"I- - I am from Narnia, and my King, King Peter asked some help from your kingdom" said Lucy.

"You must tell us everything about your kingdom" said the King. But before that I can see that you have an injured hand. Merlin can fix it right and you can have supper with us"

Lucy followed the men with Swanlake. They lead her to a place in the forest which they had kept their bags and others. They lit afire for the sun has gone down. Lucy sat by the fire to warm herself and Merlin sat next to her to fix her injured hand.

'I am glad to meet you' Lucy heard a voice in her head.

'Are you really Merlin? You've grown' Lucy muttered back.

"You have lost a lot of blood" said Merlin loudly. "Well I have this tough" said Lucy showing up the bottle of healing cordial, which she had as a gift from Father Christmas.

"A cordial made from crushing the fire flower" said Merlin, grinning like an idiot. "Wow" Then he took the bottle of cordial from her hand. He used a drop of it to the wound and the wound was healed. But still a scar was visible. Merlin wrapped a piece of clean cloth and bandaged it tightly.

"Thank you" said Lucy. 'Act as you doesn't know me' she thought to him.

They had a fine meal for supper and then everyone seated around the fire to listen to Lucy's story.

"First of all tell us who you are and what made you come here" asked Arthur.

"Um- Um I am Lucy. Lucy Pevensie" said Lucy. She didn't revile her royalty because Peter said not to. And on the other hand she thought Lucy Pevensie would do better than Queen Lucy the Valiant.

"And the reason that made me come here is a bit of a long story, but I'll try my best to not to make it that long"

"It's all right" said a brown haired Knight. Lucy tried to remember his name. 'Oh yeah!' she thought 'Sir Gwaine' "After all we're like to hear your story" he said.

"Okay" said Lucy. "Over 1400 years ago there was an evil Witch who ruled Narnia for hundred years and she made the country to have always Winter and never Christmas"

"Well that's... horrible" someone said.

"Of-course it should is a Witch" said Arthur.

"But" Lucy continued. "There was a prophesy that said if two sons of Ad- er- two boys and two girls sat on the four thorns at Cair Paravel-(Uh.. it is the main castle), the reign of the Witch will be over and everything would come back to normal. So to fulfill that prophesy two boys and two girls appeared from somewhere and killed the Witch with the help of Aslan"

"Aslan?" asked Arthur. "What is that?"

"I't's who not what..." said Lucy "He is the Great Lion who comes from over the sea"

"So you mean lions are working with people in that country?" asked Sir Leon who had curly brown hair up to his neck.

"Narnia is a strange country Sir, it's strange to listen to the story but when you experience it you can understand" said Lucy.

"Go on" said Arthur.

"So after they killed the Witch, Aslan the Great Lion made them Kings and Queens to rule all over Narnia" said Lucy

"So everything may have ended up nicely" said one Knight it was Sir Lancelot.

"Yes it did. Their reign was called the Golden Age of Narnia. But on the fifteenth year of their reign, one day they went on a trip to hunt a White Stag, who give you wishes when you caught him. But the Kings and Queens never returned back to Narnia, as if they have disappeared"

"Magic" said Arthur.

"Maybe" said Lucy. "Then after 1300 years there was a Prince called Caspian, who was the next heir to the throne. But his uncle, his father's brother wanted his throne. He killed Caspian's father without him knowing, and tried to kill Caspian himself. Meanwhile Caspian knowing this ran into the woods. And he summoned the Ancient Kings and Queens by blowing the horn of the first Queen of the four, the Gentle Queen's horn. By something the Kings and Queens arrived from nowhere. They fought for the throne of Caspian and they won the battle. Then Caspian became the King of Narnia. Everything went quite nicely for the Kings and Queens ruled Narnia with Caspian, until one day cold winds started to blow across Narnia. And the next day two of the four Kings and Queens, the Gentle Queen and the Just King disappeared. Two days later snow started to fall through Narnia even though it's still Summer"

"Is that all?" asked Sir Percival, the biggest of the Knights.

"Sorry I made it so long" said Lucy.

"No" said Percival. "What i meant was what is us to do with it?"

"We suspect that the disappearance of the Gentle Queen and the Just King and some other friends and all the cold stuff seemed to be of the Witch I told you earlier. So the High King said me to ask help from you, which- which if you please..."

"How can we believe you?" asked Sir Elian.

"Oh I have been there alright" said Merlin who was sitting near a tree. Lucy hardly noticed he was there.

"WHAT?" asked Arthur.

"Oh come'on Arthur I have already told you that I have been there" said Merlin. "Her story is true. I mean I've seen the Kings and Queens with my own eyes"

"But how can we believe those stories?" asked Sir Gwaine. "I mean about friendly lions?"

"Now Sir Knight, every country has it's secrets" said Lucy in a more Lady like way. "But if I start to tell you about it, that would take time and you won't like it"

"Now we can talk about this tomorrow morning shall we?" said Arthur. getting up. "Come friends we can have a night's sleep now. Um.. Lucy you can stay with us tonight. Merlin take the first watch"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.2K 21
Athena was left alone in Narnia, not knowing if the Pevensies would ever return. It's been hundreds of years and now there is a new evil in Narnia. C...
200K 3.4K 21
You and Peter have been best friends since birth and you two do everything together. When Lucy finds Narina you, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are t...
20.4K 632 20
But I feel in my heart I am failing to believe in Narnia. Failing to believe in Him. I can't find him here, in our world. I feel it. I am fading.
79.8K 1.6K 30
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ 𝑐𝑒𝑑𝑒 π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘–π‘§π‘’... π‘Šπ‘Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘—π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑦! It has been eigh...