Unnatural - Love (Vampire Dia...

By Cruel_Bliss

-- UNDER CONSTRUCTION -- Emma Jacobs falls for the mischievous Damon Salvatore and returns to Mystic Falls to... More

Meeting Momentarily.
Men, love 'em then leave 'em.
A Refeshment of Years.
Ew, School.
Mystery Falls.
Back on track.
What's put in the cupboard, stays in the cupboard.
Let's stick her.
I can't hear, speak louder.
Three Words, Eight Letters - I HATE YOU.
Should we shave him or leave him.
Questionability.
LOL Wot.
I'm Lesbian.
Lesbihonest.
Curse, what curse.
Hah, and you say your day was bad.
Don't inhale what you can't chew.
Tredmill.
Moments like these.
Peanut Butter and Garlic Sandwiches.
Love Lies.
We got a bassass over here.
How Unfortunate.

Ima Rock Harold.

2.9K 22 4
By Cruel_Bliss

Emma had been asleep for almost a week. Marni, by her side the entire time. Klaus had gotten even more worried then he had already been. Emma was still breathing, stirred or rolled over every now and then, but wouldn't wake up. Damon was the only one unaware of what was happening.

"Hey, how is she?" Klaus asked, Making his way into Emma's hotel room, holding a hot coffee in his hands.

"Still the same. Alive but sleeping." Marni replied, smiling as Klaus handed her the coffee.

"You need to get out Marni. Go do something. You've been sitting here for a week now." Klaus pushed.

Marni bit her lip, "I can't just leave her, shes my best friend and this is all my fault."

Klaus frowned, "Marni, none of this is your fault. You didn't hand her the Necromancy crystal. She got it herself. If she hadn't, then Caroline would be dead." Klaus tried to erg her to the good side of things.

"You know what. I am going to go out and I am going to find this cure!" Marni stood up, coffee in hand.

Klaus smiled, "I'll drive."

Damon (POV)

He was getting frustrated. He hadn't seen or spoken to Emma, since she kissed him goodbye. Damon knew something was wrong. Marni wasn't answering his calls, Stefan had disappeared, Elena and the others were avoiding him. He just didn't know why.

Damon sighed and made his way into the living room to grab a bourbon. He really did miss her.

"Drowning your sorrows again Damon?" An all to familiar female voice, came from behind him.

Damon spun around to see the all to stuck up vampire, dressed as Elena. "What do you want Katherine? Now is just not the time."

Katherine rolled her eyes, vamp speeding directly in front of him and taking his glass. Downing it in one go. "Do you miss the little Alryus?" Katherine spoke in a hiss.

"No Katherine. She's the second person who I have truly loved and I don't miss her. Sometimes I think you are mentally retarded." Damon mentally smiled, thinking of Marni.

"No need to be like that. Speaking of the witch, have you spoken to her lately?"

"What do you think?" Damon pouted, falling into the couch.

"Well the other day, you were partying with numerous girls around the house, so I have no idea..."

Damon raised an eyebrow, "Stalker much.."

Katherine gave a small laugh and took the seat beside him. "Well I'm probably more up to date then yourself."

"Continue." Damon erged.

"Well I know as much as, Emma brought Klaus back from the dead, saved Carolines life, traveled with Klaus himself to New York where she fell seriously ill and now both Klaus and Marni are out to find a cure for the Neromancy Crystals curse." Katherine smiled in amusement, as Damon shot out of his chair, a wave of concern written across his face.

"Where is she?" He questioned.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Emma (POV)

*Flashback/Dream*

"Emma!" Came an all to excited voice from behind her.

Emma spun around to see her brothers hand maid walking up to her. "Yes Ebony?"

Ebony bowed and handed Emma a piece of paper. "It is an invitation to the Masquerade Ball. You have been invited by Giuseppe. Your brother Elijah has been invited as well." Ebony politely informed.

"Well isn't this nice. I think I shall go, just to see those two handsome sons of his." A cheeky smirk spread across Emma's face.

"Remember miss, you are more then a hundred years older than them and Klaus is still out to find you."

Emma rolled her eyes at the maiden's warning. "Oh please Ebony, You worry way to much." Emma looked up at the ceiling. "Elijah. Are you coming?" She yelled.

In an instant her half-brother was in front of her, taking the letter from her smooth hands. "Why yes, I think this is a great way to get onto Guiseppe's good side."

Emma laughed, "Well I'll go out and by you a suit while I'm out finding an impressive dress." Emma nodded to her half-brother, "Ebony! We have a ball to attend."

*Flash Back end*

Emma's eyes lightly opened. She still felt tired, but no longer sick. Emma sat up, feeling as if she was inside someone else. She smirked.

"I feel powerful." Emma muttered to herself.

She stood up and made her way out into the living room, looking for any other sign of life. Nothing.

Emma sighed and headed for the fridge. She had a craving, but she didn't know what for.

Emma gave up after more then a minute of looking dumbly into the fridge. She felt a sudden presence join her.

"Ahh Damon." Emma elegantly turned around.

"Emma." He breathed. "You look fine."

"As do I feel." Emma vamp sped infront of him, grasping the seems of his shirt in her hands.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Damon looked down on her.

Emma avoided the question. "I dreamt about you. About the past."

Damon raised an eyebrow.

"I dreamt of when we first met. When you showed me your rose gardens and escorted me to the Masquerade Ball your father hosted." Emma smiled up at him.

"But we met in New York last year. How is that possible?" Damon was confused.

"Because you were made to forget Damon. The dance, the ball were you fell in love with me for the first time, before you even met Katherine. That dance, that ball, was four days before I disapeared, before I was erased from your life..."

Marni (POV)

Marni lent against the car door, staring out at the rain. Klaus was driving well over the limit, so it was hard for Marni to make out the images on the other side of the window.

Again they had failed. They had come to a dead end into finding a cure. Marni's heart was broken, she had almost broke out into tears when they came to their last resort and they told her there was no cure. Marni could also tell Klaus was hurt, but he had buried it well deep inside.

"Why? Why did it have to be Emma? She's the last fricken Alyrus alive and yet she has to be consumed by some pathetic rock!" Marni yelled at the rain.

Klaus turned his head towards Marni, "Maybe there is still a chance. Maybe there is a possibility we can keep her from turning into a female... Well Me!"

Marni smirked at the thought of Emma running around eating people. She looked back at Klaus, "Maybe."

They arrived back at the hotel no sooner later.

When Klaus entered the sweet, his guard went up. Marni didn't know why.

Suddenly Klaus was fighting with someone. Throwing them around the room, fangs blaring as they attacked eachother. Marni rolled her eyes and took a seat, waiting for the struggle to finish.

Another minute later, Klaus held the attacker, by the throat against the wall.

"DAMON?" Marni shot up in surprise.

Klaus calmed down and let him go. Taking a few steps back.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Marni was surprised, part glad, part confused.

"Well a vampire informed me that you were her with this dog!" Damon hissed at Klaus.

"Oh please. As much as I love it that you are here and that you want to kill eachother. Where is Emma? Is she still asleep?" Marni looked at Damon.

There was silence, Klaus walked up beside Marni, preparing for the impact.

"No. She's gone. She's much more powerful then I have ever imagined. She told me that her memories were coming back, then threw me into that glass cabinet." Damon glance over at the now broken box. "When I woke up, she was gone..."

Emma (POV)

Emma was happy, she felt free. Able to do anything she wanted. It had been around an hour since she had knocked Damon out and stole his car. She liked being bad ass. It was fun. After she left, she went shopping, changing into a tight black singlet and denim skinnies with a black leather jacket.

Emma now stood at a pool table, in a small club in Georgia, that was run by a very entertaining witch.

Emma was drunk off her face, pool cue in her hand and laughing at something the handsome young man, infront of her had said.

"Would you like another drink?" He asked, seeing how Emma had won another match.

"LOVE ONE!" She accepted a little to enthusiastically.

He laughed and left. Emma decided to get to know this little witch of a bar owner. Emma took a seat at the bar and smiled as the lady made her way over.

"Now you young lady should be on the floor!" She said, also a little drunk.

Emma laughed, "Believe me, I can go ALL night!" They both broke out into laughter.

The lady held out her hand. "I'm Bree."

Emma smiled and shook it, "Emma!" She replied.

"Ahh your a witch!" Bree pointed out.

"Yep! I already knew you were, just cuz I'm awesome and all." Emma bragged.

Bree rolled her eyes, "So, I noticed your not from around here."

Emma smiled, "I'm from Mystic Falls. I *was* dating one of the Salvatore brothers, but you know. He's an ass!!"

"Ahh Damon I suppose. What I would give to kill that son of a bitch!" Bree hissed, downing a shot.

"What he do to you?" Emma asked, taking a shot herself.

"Broke my heart and killed my best friend." Pain hit Bree's face.

"I'm so sorry. Who was your bestfriend?"

"Lexi. She did nothing to him, it was all just part of his master plan to get Katherine back." A tear fell down her face.

"Wait, Lexi. As in Stefans only friend?"

Bree nodded, with a smirk from Emma's accusing comment.

"You wouldn't happen to know where he buried her would you? Stefan has helped me out so much in the past, and I know his birthday's coming up."

Bree frowned but informed Emma of Lexi's where-abouts.

"Well Bree, thank you for such a good time. I shall see you around!" Emma grabbed her jacket and Damon's keys.

"It was a pleasure Emma. But your curse will only get worse..." Bree said as Emma left the bar.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Sorry this was a pretty crappy chapter. Just finished all my exams for school so my minid was a bit out of it!

But I hope it does okay... I promise the next one will be better <3

Thank you to all who are reading and putting up with my lack of imagination haha

You guys are amazing <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 34.3K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
151K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...