Ima Rock Harold.

Emma had been asleep for almost a week. Marni, by her side the entire time. Klaus had gotten even more worried then he had already been. Emma was still breathing, stirred or rolled over every now and then, but wouldn't wake up. Damon was the only one unaware of what was happening.

"Hey, how is she?" Klaus asked, Making his way into Emma's hotel room, holding a hot coffee in his hands.

"Still the same. Alive but sleeping." Marni replied, smiling as Klaus handed her the coffee.

"You need to get out Marni. Go do something. You've been sitting here for a week now." Klaus pushed.

Marni bit her lip, "I can't just leave her, shes my best friend and this is all my fault."

Klaus frowned, "Marni, none of this is your fault. You didn't hand her the Necromancy crystal. She got it herself. If she hadn't, then Caroline would be dead." Klaus tried to erg her to the good side of things.

"You know what. I am going to go out and I am going to find this cure!" Marni stood up, coffee in hand.

Klaus smiled, "I'll drive."

Damon (POV)

He was getting frustrated. He hadn't seen or spoken to Emma, since she kissed him goodbye. Damon knew something was wrong. Marni wasn't answering his calls, Stefan had disappeared, Elena and the others were avoiding him. He just didn't know why.

Damon sighed and made his way into the living room to grab a bourbon. He really did miss her.

"Drowning your sorrows again Damon?" An all to familiar female voice, came from behind him.

Damon spun around to see the all to stuck up vampire, dressed as Elena. "What do you want Katherine? Now is just not the time."

Katherine rolled her eyes, vamp speeding directly in front of him and taking his glass. Downing it in one go. "Do you miss the little Alryus?" Katherine spoke in a hiss.

"No Katherine. She's the second person who I have truly loved and I don't miss her. Sometimes I think you are mentally retarded." Damon mentally smiled, thinking of Marni.

"No need to be like that. Speaking of the witch, have you spoken to her lately?"

"What do you think?" Damon pouted, falling into the couch.

"Well the other day, you were partying with numerous girls around the house, so I have no idea..."

Damon raised an eyebrow, "Stalker much.."

Katherine gave a small laugh and took the seat beside him. "Well I'm probably more up to date then yourself."

"Continue." Damon erged.

"Well I know as much as, Emma brought Klaus back from the dead, saved Carolines life, traveled with Klaus himself to New York where she fell seriously ill and now both Klaus and Marni are out to find a cure for the Neromancy Crystals curse." Katherine smiled in amusement, as Damon shot out of his chair, a wave of concern written across his face.

"Where is she?" He questioned.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Emma (POV)

*Flashback/Dream*

"Emma!" Came an all to excited voice from behind her.

Emma spun around to see her brothers hand maid walking up to her. "Yes Ebony?"

Ebony bowed and handed Emma a piece of paper. "It is an invitation to the Masquerade Ball. You have been invited by Giuseppe. Your brother Elijah has been invited as well." Ebony politely informed.