How Unfortunate.

Elena (POV)

Her vision slowly came too. Elena tried remembering what had happened, but it all came back to a blur. She went to stand, only to realise she had been restrained. Chained to a chair in the centre of a vacant room, of what looked to be an old antique building.

"Hello?" She tried to call, with no answer.

Elena again tried pulling on her restraints, with no use; she collapsed back into the chair.

Suddenly, an echo of footsteps came from outside the room. Elena made out the sound of high heels.

The door to the room opened, and to Elena's surprise, in sauntered Emma.

She wore tight leather pants, with high black boots, topped with some form of black cropped jacket that revealed the top of a black lace bra and the rest of her stomach. Emma's hair remained curled, thus she twisted between her fingers as she walked over to Elena with attitude.

"Hello Elena." She spoke, sending a cold chill down Elena's spine.

"Emma," She breathed, "What's wrong with you?" Elena continued to pull at her restraints, with a distinguished look on her face, as she noticed Emma’s eyes were as black as a demon.

"It's no use." Emma spoke, leaning on a wall directly in front of Elena. "It's spelled, so anyone trying to free you can't. Except me, considering I did spell it."

"Why are you doing this?" Elena almost wined.

"For the same reason Gabriel sent men to find you. Although that plan failed when you decided to hit Josiah with your car." Emma giggled at the thought, "But I showed them all, with a little persuasion it's amazing what you can get done out in the open."

"So you kidnapped me?" sounding shocked, Elena pushed herself further into her chair in fear, "Why do you need me?"

Emma smirked, making her way forward, "No, to be exact Delilah, Lucian and Josiah kidnapped you, I was just the distraction. As for what Gabriel wants with you, well that's all up to him now isn't it?"

"Just let me go." Elena pleaded.

Emma broke into laughter, placing both hands on either arm of the chair, wrapping her fingers around Elena's wrists, only her face nose length apart. "Let you go?" she questioned, "I fell in love with a man who is obsessed with you, I risked my life for him so he could live and continue his love, I almost died three times in trying to protect you, because that's what he and Stefan wanted... But guess what? It's my turn now. You are nothing to me Elena, no one is, even him. So if you want to plead for your freedom, don't look to it from me, because the only thing I want to do for you right now, is remove your pathetic lifeless heart from your chest with my hand."

"Calm down tiger." Came another man’s voice from outside the room.

Elena blinked away the tears of fear, as Emma backed up, leaning herself onto her previous pillar. Elena watched the man enter, with no recognition of who he was. The man had short brown flicked hair, grey steal eyes and a smirk stretched across his face. He wore a casual suit, with a deep red bow tie that stood out from all the rest.

"I see you know Emma?" He spoke, almost skipping towards Elena, "She's my favourite. Don't you agree? Feisty, sexy and her lack of humanity is admirable." The man giggled to himself as he circled Elena, analysing her every move, sound and even heartbeat. "Oh!" He threw out his arm, "The names Gabriel." The man, Gabriel, bit his lip realising the restraints that bound Elena, so instead he used a finger to shake hers in greeting.

"What do you want with me?" Elena questioned, anxious and worried.

"The real question is... What don't I want with you?" Gabriel smirked, giggling and walking over to Emma. "Unbind her. Delilah spelled the building, so she has no escape..." Gabriel went to leave before turning, "Oh and try not to kill her."