I'm Lesbian.

Emma had gone back to her home that night and cried herself to sleep. She had locked herself in her room for half of the next day but gave up when Jeremy had texted her asking for her to come to the Grill. She decided to go.

Emma entered the Grill, wearing a grey mid drift, black tights and grey knee high boots. Her hair was in a messy bun and she didn't bother with make up. It was her upset look.

She saw Jeremy at a booth by himself and joined him.

"Hey!" He greeted her with a smile.

"Afternoon." She nodded in response.

"You okay?" Concern written on Jeremy's face.

"Not the brightest." She replied. Emma signaled for a waiter. "Three bourbons. Six shots of sambucca and two tequilas." Emma looked over at Jeremy, "What do you want?"

Jeremy could tell she wasn't in the best state, but didn't want to start a fight. "Just a coffee thanks." Jeremy pulled out his phone and text Marni "*911 at the Grill. Emma emotionally unstable.*"

Marni (POV)

Marni sat on the couch, immersed in a book. Suddenly her phone vibrated. It was a text from Jeremy. She raised an eye brow to what it read.

"Oh that can't be good." She mumbled.

"What can't be good?" Damon asked, walking into the lounge room, bourbon in hand.

"Oh nothing. Just Emma wants me to verse her in pool." Marni lied.

"Alright, I'll drive." Damon offered.

Marni bit her lip. "No it's okay."

"What arn't you telling me?" Damon pushed.

"Nothing!" Marni defended. She gave in. "Let's go."

It didn't take long for them to reach the Grill. Marni entered first. Looking around for Jeremy, when something horrible met her gaze. Emma was standing on the bar dancing to some horrible song.

"Marni!" Jeremy called, coming up to her. "You brought him." Jeremy looked behind Marni at Damon.

"How was I supposed to know she was going to be table dancing?" Marni defended. She looked at Damon, who was frowning in the direction of Emma. "I mean, of course I knew that! Because I dared her to do it!" Marni quickly covered. It failed miserably.

Damon walked towards the bar and Jeremy and Marni shared a panicked look, but followed after him.

"Marni!" Emma cheered when she saw her. "Come dance with me!"

Before Marni could do anything, Emma had grabbed her hand and pulled her up onto the bar, using inhuman strength.

Emma continued to sway her hips and Marni looked around awkwardly. Just as she was about to hop down, Emma grabbed her arm again.

"No stay!" she begged. "Dance the night away with me."

She span Marni around, and Marni slipped.

"Ah!" she cried, not looking forward to the impact of the ground. But it didn't happen. Instead, Jeremy had caught her. "Thanks," she breathed, getting her feet back underneath her.

"Emma, what's going on?" Damon asked.

Emma looked at him, as if only just noticing he was there.

"Well, clearly I'm dancing on a bar," she said. She then sighed. "But since Marni doesn't want to dance with me, I see no point anymore."

Flawlessly, she jumped off the par and landed in a crouch. Marni had to give her credit. It was hard to do that whilst being drunk. She should know, she'd done it plenty of times.