Accidental Baby

By RainbowColoredMind

Will a baby strengthen or will it ruin their friendship? More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Cordova Brothers Bundle (Self-publishing details)

Chapter Seventeen

593K 13.9K 3.8K
By RainbowColoredMind

ANAIS

Five months na si baby. I was half way through the pregnancy, four more months and this would be over. I'd been given all the love and support I needed from my family, Coco, and his family. Pregnancy wasn't a glowing walk in the park. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. It was ugly and messy.

The morning sickness, the awful cravings that turns me into a monster, the terrible mood swings... those were just the tip of the iceberg. My clothes doesn't fit me anymore so I had to buy a whole new set of clothes. I could barely do anything because I was always tired and nauseous. Some things I used to eat, I couldn't stand anymore. My body was going through all these changes and it wasn't taking it lightly.

"Yan na si baby." Our doctor said as she moved the transducer over to my stomach. It was a 4D scan so we could already see our baby's face as clear as the day. We watched in awe as the baby moved.

"Look the baby's yawning!" Coco excitedly said, his eyes fixed on the monitor. 

We all let out a small laugh as we watched the baby open its mouth as if it really was yawning. The baby even rubbed its hands on its face. I felt warm all over as I watched the baby.

"What's the baby doing in Ate's tummy?" Bryce eyes glowed in fascination.

"Oh man, here we go again." Dad massaged his temples and then turned her head to Mom. "We're going to need a chastity belt for our little girl."

"Axel, you are insane..." Mom said, half-laughing and half-scolding him. Mom turned her attention to Bryce. "The baby has to live inside the tummy until it's ready to come out."

"How did the baby get there?" Bryce asked.

"God, have mercy." Dad groaned in agony. 

"What, Daddy?" Bryce looked at him.

"I said it's God's gift to your ate Anais." He cleared his throat. 

"And you and your ate Anais were God's gift to me. You came from my tummy. You know when adults make love, they also make a baby." Mom explained.

"Then who made that baby?" She pointed at the monitor.

"Your ate and your kuya Coco. That's their baby." Mom answered.

"Val..." Dad grunted.

"So they made love?" 

Nagkatinginan kami ni Coco but that gaze seemed to have a static ground as we both looked away immediately. How could a little girl make things so awkward for us?

"We'll get you ice cream after this, just stop asking questions. How does that sound?" Dad said.

"Okay." Bryce beamed.

I wouldn't say Coco and Dad were in good terms now but he just kind of learned to tolerate his presence whenever Coco needed to be around. But I would bet my life and our baby's that if given a chance, he would still kill him. He never tried to hide his hate for him and he had no problem expressing it.

Ito ang napagkasunduan namin. He wanted to be there everytime I needed to see the doctor. I see the doctor every two weeks because they needed to closely monitor the baby and I.

"Do you want to know the se-"

"The gender?" Dad cut the doctor off. "My younger daughter's here."

"Yes, the gender..." The doctor awkwardly said.

"I'm sorry. He's just really more paranoid." Mom sighed and rolled her eyes at him. "We prefer not to know the gender for now."

"I want to know what my baby's gender is." I said.

"You will soon." Mom smiled.

I entered the room and was surprised when I saw the people in there. Nandoon sina Audrey, Therese, my grandma, my two granpas, I saw my titas and titos and their family. There were balloons everywhere. Everything was light pink and light blue. 

"Surprise!" Mom said. She told us that we were just going to have dinner out. I was surrounded by people dear to me, all the people close to my heart and who I grew up with. 

"Mom..." I turned to face her and hugged her. I didn't expect her to do this for me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Mommy."

"You're welcome. There's nothing more your Daddy and I want than to see you happy." I could hear the quiver in her voice as she tried to hold her tears in.

"Daddy!" I hugged Daddy after pulling away from Mom. 

"Sinong may birthday?" Bryce innocently asked.

"We're throwing a party for your Ate's baby." Answered Dad.

"Doesn't the baby need to get out of there so the baby can enjoy the party too?" She poked my belly.

"We'll throw a new party for the baby once it's out." Mom answered.

"Hi, Bryce!" Monique, aunt Andi and aunt Tristan's daughter, came skipping towards my little sister. "Do you want to play with us? Sam, Mimi, and I are playing tag."

"Okay!" She said and then turned her head to our parents. "Mommy, Daddy, I'm going to go play with them."

"Just be careful, okay?" Dad ruffled her hair affectionately. Tumakbo si Bryce kasama si Monique at nakipaglaro sa ibang mga bata.

"Why are they here, Val?" Nahagilap ng mga mata niya si Tito Phoenix. His expression shifted into something else. 

"This was Cassie and I's idea. And they are your grandchild's grandparents too." She softly said. "Please, don't make a scene, Axel. Don't ruin this night."

He huffed an annoyed breath before shaking his head in contempt.

My eyes quickly found Coco, our gaze met and he smiled. I wanted to go up to him but I knew Dad wouldn't like it. 

"Hey, sweetpea." Lolo Jaime hugged me. "How's my little girl?"

"I'm glad you're here, Lolo." I hugged him back. 

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." He pulled away and fondly touched my cheek. 

"Oh darling." Grandma came up to me and kissed me on the forehead. "How's your pregnancy? Nahihirapan ka ba?"

"Not so much." I answered.

"Oh come here! Give grandma a hug!" She pulled me to her and hugged me. Then she turned her head to Lolo Jaime. "Can you believe this? We're going to have a great-grandchild. I can't wait to find out the baby's gender."

"I feel the same, amiga." Lolo Jaime chuckled.

"Our little princess is going to have a prince or a princess of her own." Said Granpa Auggie. 

The adults began to mingle. Mom went to the wives' corner with Aunt Andi, Tita Cassie, Tita Tanya, and Tita Marian. Dad and Tito Phoenix formed two different groups. They sat on two different tables as they couldn't stand each other's presence. Dad was with Uncle Tristan and Tito Seth with Tate and Pio while Tito Phoenix was sitting on one table with Tito Wayne, Coco, Tate. Sinubukan naman ng friends nila na pagbatiin sila, they were just too stubborn. My Titos just kind of gave up on them.

"Hey, Anais. Ang laki na ni baby. I can't wait to be an aunt!" Audrey squealed and touched my belly.

"Alam mo feeling ko it's a girl. Kasi ang blooming mo ngayon." Therese said.

"You just happened to see me on my good day. I feel terrible all the time." I complained.

"Aren't you excited to know the baby's gender?" Drey asked.

"Super. I can't wait to shop for the baby's things." 

"May gift ako sa'yo para sa pamangkin ko." She smiled.

"Syempre, ako din!" Therese said.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"It's a surprise. You'll find out later." Therese giggled.

"How are you and Coco? Okay naman kayo?" Drey asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we be?" I said.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "Akala ko kasi naaapektuhan na kayo sa away ni Dad saka ni Tito Axel."

"Coco and I are still friends and soon we're going to have a baby. Wala naman akong nakikitang dahilan para hindi kami maging okay."

"Good to know. Basta ako, you know I'll always be you friend." Audrey hugged me.

"You can always count on me too." Therese said and we pulled her into a group hug. "Basta ninang ako ha."

"Ninang kayong dalawa." I let out a small laugh. We gushed about the baby, they were as excited as I was. They even suggested names for it. The party was laid back. Nothing fancy. Everybody was mingling with each other and having fun. Parang barbecue party lang na every year ginagawa namin with Dad's friends and their families. They had a close knitted friendship, they were tight. When I was little I even thought my titos were Dad's brothers. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, can we have your attention?" Mom spoke into the microphone, getting everybody to turn their heads to her. "Tonight is a very special night, especially for my little girl and Coco. Thank you all for being with us and we appreciate your presence. Lahat kayong nandito ay malalapit sa puso namin and we want to share this happiness with you all. Ngayong gabi irereveal ang gender ng baby."

"Oh my god!" Audrey squealed. 

It was as if Coco and I had telepathy. We both looked at each other at the same exact time. I smiled at him and he smiled back at him. I was so excited. Hindi ko din inaasahan na malalaman ko ang gender ni baby ngayon. I could literally hear my heart pounding against my chest.

"We have a cake right over here and inside it is either a blue or a pink chiffon." She pointed at the two tier cake on the small round table. "If it's blue, it's a boy and if it's pink, we're going to have a baby girl. Come here you two. Don't keep us waiting."

Coco and I stood up and walked to Mom. She handed me a cake cutter. I took it from her and we went to the cake. Nagkatinginan muna kami ni Coco then he gave me a nod. I lowered the cutter to the cake and sliced it. 

Blue.

"We're going to have a boy?" Coco sounded as if all air had been extracted from his lungs. He looked at me, his eyes widening. 

I giggled and nodded my head.

"Oh my god! It's a boy!" He shouted.

Everyone seemed as happy as we were. 

Coco dropped to his knees in front of me and hugged my tummy. "Hey, baby boy! This is Daddy again! I can't wait to see you. I'm sure you're as handsome as me. I can't wait to see you. I love you so much."

"Get your hands off my daughter." And Dad just had to ruin the fun.

"Coco..." I opened the window for him. I texted him to come over to my room and after a couple of minutes, he was already knocking on my window. 

"Why are you still up?" He asked, pressing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Hindi ka na naman makatulog?"

"Not really." I bit my bottom lip.

He sat on the edge of my bed and pulled me to his sit on his lap. "Are you getting leg cramps again? Want me to massage it?"

Sometimes those darn calf cramps would wake me up. They were so painful it feels like somebody's twisting the muscles in my leg. Most of the time, I wouldn't be able to move and I'd just cry. The doctor told me it was normal and not unusual for pregnant women to experience those. What I would always do was reach for my phone and call Coco. No matter what time it is, he always picks up and come over to massage my legs until I get back to sleep.

"Hindi. Gusto ko lang nandito ka." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hindi ako sanay na ganyan ka. Simula ng magbuntis ka, nasanay na akong sinusungitan mo ako." He said with a cheeky smile and the lowered his gaze to my protruding stomach. "Hey, baby. Nandito na naman si Daddy. Tulog ka na ba?"

I frowned, giving him a light slap on the cheek. His head snapped up to look at me as he rub his cheek. "What was that for?"

"Ewan ko sa'yo!" Padabog na tumayo ako from his lap. "Umalis ka na nga. Get out of here."

"What did I do?" He exclaimed, looking confused and frustrated.

Was I not attractive to him anymore? I was already sitting on his lap, wearing the sexiest and skimpiest silk nighties I could find and smelling like a rose garden with all the colognes I wore. Why couldn't he get the message?

"Pangit na ba ako, ha?" I asked him, my lips quivering.

"What?" His face crumpled with confusion.

"Don't you get turned on anymore when you look at me? You used to always... want me every chance we get." I pouted, trying to keep my emotions under control.

"Anais..." He quietly said as he looked at me.

"Forget it! Leave, I'm going to sleep." I let out a deep, exhausted exhale.

"Ano nga kasi gusto mo?" His lips broke into a grin. 

I threw him a sharp glare. "Just go!"

"I'm not a mind reader, Anais. You have to tell me what you want." One corner of his lips lifted into a smirk.

"Go!" I swatted him away with my hand.

He held me by my wrists. "Ano nga?"

I stared at him for a few seconds. "Don't you want me anymore?"

"I do." I quietly said.

"Eh bakit ganon? Bakit parang hindi na?" I lowered my gaze to the ground.

"What do you mean?" He asked, half-chuckling.

"You know what I mean..." 

"Say it." He drew his face closer to mine.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled. "Why don't you want to have sex with me anymore?"

He let out a low laugh.

I snatched my hands away from him and punched him on the chest. "Ano'ng nakakatawa?"

"Nothing." He softly said, pulling me back to him and kissing me on the forehead. "I didn't know you would want to..."

"It's been a lot of months. I have needs too." I grumbled.

"Let's take care of your needs right now." He whispered huskily then he paused. "Is it safe for the baby though?"

"Yeah, I looked it up in the internet." I bit my bottom lip.

I almost screamed when he lifted me into his arms but it was muffled by his mouth. He carried me to the bed and he propped himself on top of me, supporting his body with his elbows. We kissed. I never knew the taste of anyone's lips but his. I had already memorized , how they felt on me and what they did inside of me.

He reached down and gripped the hem of my dress then lifted it up until I was wearing nothing but my panties. He pulled away from the kiss and turned his gaze to my body. I wrapped his fingers around my breast. They were more bigger now, more sensitive. I felt electricity ran through my body when he flicked my nipple with his thumb. 

"Coco..." I moaned. 

"You like that?"

"Yeah..."

He flicked it again and again before taking it into his mouth. Napahawak ako sa buhok niya. My grip tightened when he began to suck. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning too loud. He played with my other breast with his hand while he did that.

Then his hand lowered to my belly, he caressed it for a brief moment before lowering further down. His hand went inside my panties and I jolted when he lightly touched my folds. They sure were more sensitive too, more than ever. 

"So wet already." I felt the smile on his lips, his approving voice rumbled against mine. His finger circled around my clit and I groaned. He lifted his head up and just watched me as I drowned in pleasure. He was so good. 

"Coco, please... I want more..." I begged.

He kissed me on the cheek and lowered his body between my legs. Dumapa siya sa pagitan ng mga hita ko at hinubad ang underwear ko. He continued playing with my clit as the fingers in his other hand pushed into me. I bucked and tilted my hips until they were hitting the right nerves. It felt like it had been decades since I last felt this feeling. 

I was getting close when he stopped.

"Don't..." I whined quietly.

He lifted his head and looked at me with so much intensity in his eyes. "I want us to come together."

He lifted his shirt up and threw them to the ground then his pants and boxers. He gently shifted our position, making me straddle on top of him. Coco put his hands on my hips and carefully lifted me up. We looked into each other's eyes. "This will be better. You can control the tempo. Are you comfortable?"

I nodded my head. He lowered me to him and I felt him going inside me. We both groaned. I could feel him stretching me until he was all the way in. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded again.

I started to move on top of him. I felt him going in and out, in and out. He thrust his hips up to meet my downward strokes. He reached up and palmed my breast, playing with my nipples while I move on top of him. We both panted, straining ourselves for that ultimate pleasure. I cried out when I reached my orgasm and felt warm liquid gushing inside me.

He sat up and supported the weight of my body. He pulled me into a hug, letting my head fall against his chest. 

"God! That was good. It feels so good to come inside you." His voice hoarse.

COCO

I woke up to the sound of knock on the door. I looked around, still in a haze from sleep. I found Anais sleeping soundly next to me, naked and hugging a pillow. Her belly was huge now but there was not a single line of stretchmark. She was as flawless as before. If anything, pregnancy only made her skin glow. She was an enchantress the kind who would have no need of any kind of makeup to weave her spell.

Last night was the best sex we'd ever had. We'd been without sex for months and I could feel her longing. And I got to fuck her raw and come inside her. We didn't have to be careful. It was so fucking good. She felt so warm, wet, and snug around me. It's really different when you have condom on.

There was that annoying knock again.

"Anais." I heard a woman's voice. I quickly recognized the voice. It was her help, Nana Ading. "Gumising ka na daw sabi ng Daddy mo. Mag-almusal ka na at magtatanghali na saka lilinisin ko pa yang kwarto mo."

"Shit." I sat up like a jack in the box. 

"Anais..." I whispered, trying to wake her up.

Her eyes fluttered open.

"Nasa labas si Nana Ading." I said in the lowest voice.

She quickly sat up. "You need to go."

"I know." I said.

"Anais!" She knocked again.

"Sandali lang po, Nana." She said and then turned back to me. "Hurry! Umalis ka na."

"May sinasabi ka ba?"

"May ginagawa ako. Sandali lang." She said.

She literally pushed me out of her bed and to the window, naked. I didn't even know where she got the strength to push me as I was obviously taller and heavier than her. She opened the window and forced me out.

"Teka, magbibihis lang ako." Sabi ko.

"Lumabas ka na baka buksan niya na ang pinto. She has a key to my room." She said, panicking.

"Are you fucking serious?" 

She shoved me out of the window and I stood there like I was fucking Tarzan. A confused Tarzan with morning wood. She then threw my clothes out of the window to me and shut her window closed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 118K 38
TEACH SERIES #4: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 After his first heartbreak, Terron Klaud De Vega decided to accept his mother's offer- an arranged marr...
3M 143K 39
TEACH SERIES #3: 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 Lisa Lyndel Montero's life is full of pretending. She has two faces-not literally. She's sweet, polite, and...
21.4M 698K 46
Ingrid is being stalked by a mysterious stranger. She thinks he's a psycho and is deeply afraid of him. However, her curiosity got the better of her...
2.6M 3.2K 1
He knows her need. He knows her past. He knows her desire. He knows her limit. She is his obsession. _________________ Genre: Adult Romance Start...