Dope Boy Ambitions

By laila_duhh

16 year old Monica Monroe and her twin sister Yonica are currently living in an orphanage due to there parent... More

Prolouge: Dope Boy Ambitions
A Place Called Home
New To This
Job Run
Respect Is Earned Not Given
The Bigger Brother
Struck Out
When Life Gives You Condoms, Use Them
All About The Benjamins
Opposites Attract
Trapped
All Alone
The Easy Way Out
One Way Or Another
Man Down
Saying GoodBye
Hard As An Apple
Lost And Found
Old Friends Meet Again
Hidden Secrets
Ahead Of Time
Truth Be Told
Life Saver
Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall
Low Down And Dirty
You Wouldn't? Would You?
One Plus One
BackStabber
So Gone
Makeup To Breakup
Miracle
M is for Mommy
Bundle Of Joy
New Addition
Family Guy
Who?
Loud & Clear
Plans Unplanned
Can You Hear Me?
A Moment Of Silence
L-O-S-T
Dysfunctional
Baby Why
Bittersweet
Life Goes On
Down The Drain
Although Im Missing You
For Better or Worse
Finalé: Dope Boy Ambitions- The Final Say
ITS HERE!

Freedom At Last

116K 3.8K 3K
By laila_duhh

(Romeo)

Monica

The weight of Romeo's arms caused me to wake up from my sleep. I turned my body over and I was to face with my fiancé.

I placed my cold hand on his cheek and his eyes opened slowly.

"Good morning baby." His morning breath filled my nose.

"Morning." I said and held my nose.

He chuckled and got out of the bed. He only had his boxers on and I was only dressed in bra and panties.

Romeo came over to me and pulled me into his chest. "You know I love you right?" He said and kissed my cheek.

I blushed. "Yea babe I know."

"And I'm going to love our baby." He placed his hand on my stomach.

I laughed. "Tuh! There's nothing in here but food from last night." I told him and walked into my bathroom. Romeo followed me.

"It will be a baby in there soon. After what we did last night I'm sure as you take a pregnancy test it will be positive."

"I doubt it." I told him and put toothpaste on my toothbrush.

While brushing my teeth Romeo stepped into the walk in shower.

"Hey uh do you want me to take you shopping before I go?" Romeo asked while showering.

I spit toothpaste out my mouth then started back brushing. "Go where?" I said with confusion.

"Army training babe."

I rolled my eyes and didn't respond. This is one of the reasons why I hate him being apart of the Army. He is never home.

"Did you hear me?" He asked.

I rinsed my mouth with the mouthwash that was near the sink. "Yea I heard you."

The shower stopped and he got out with water dripping down his body. I handed him his towel then sat on the counter.

"Are you mad?" He asked and wrapped the towel around him.

"No." I made a fake smile. "Why do you think I'm mad?"

"Monica I've been with you for almost four years I know when you're mad." Romeo spoke.

I huffed. "I'm not mad. I was just hoping you wouldn't have to leave so soon."

"I know. I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead. "But to make it up to you, when I come back home we'll start planning for the wedding."

"Okay." I smiled.

Romeo and I got dressed in comfortable clothing and went shopping at the local mall.

"Babe you like this one?" I showed him a sundress.

"Yea it's nice."

I added the dress to my shopping cart and continued to look.

Romeo stuck his phone into his pocket then he grabbed my hand.

"Mo. How would you feel if I was gone for six months?"

I stopped pushing the cart and looking at him with a serious look. "Depressed, angry, lost, horny. Why?"

"Because I might have to he gone for that long."

My eyes rolled to the left madly because I didn't want him to be away from me.

"Mo come on now. The army is how I keep the lights on in our house."

"You mean MY house. I keep the lights on nigga."

"It's OUR house now. We're engaged." He kissed my hand. "What's yours is mine, and what's mine is yours baby don't forget that." He said and moved a stray hair behind my ear.

"Okay Romeo." I smiled and pecked his lips.

King

"Lift your arms sir." The female guard said with a stale look on her face. She looked like she hated her job.

I smacked my lips and did as told. I raised my arms and she began to pat me down.

"Don't be patting my ass now." I told her.

"Please remove your watch. Place your phone into the bucket, and place all other accessories that can be used as weapons in here." She said dryly and gave me a bucket.

I took off everything I needed too.

"Remove your grill." She said.

"Damn. About to have a nigga naked." I told her and removed my grill from my mouth.

She hit a button and the door opened. I walked through the doors and into a small room which they held visitors in.

I sat at the table and waited for someone to bring Nick. Once they did I saw they had shackles on his ankles and cuffs on his hands.

"Big broooo! What's good man." He said smiling then sat down in the chair.

"Nothing much." I told him.

"What brings you by?"

"I'm getting you out of here. The streets are pulling me down and I'm so close to getting caught by the police. I need you out here with me, helping me make runs and whatnot."

"Did you forget? Judge sentenced me to ten years no bail."

"Imma' find a way to get you out of here bro. I swear."

"Okay King. Keep ya' word."

"I will." I said standing up.

"Before you go. You got the stuff?" Nickolas asked.

I looked around and saw that the guard that was suppose to be monitoring this visit was flirting with a lady cop. He wasn't paying any attention to us.

I dug into my pants.

"Ew. The hell."

"Shut up." I told Nick and pulled out a baggie with two pills inside that I manage to sneak in.

"Be careful with those. They powerful."

"Preciate it fam."

"So long bro." I walked out of the room.

I returned to the front and collected all the items I took off.

"Aye excuse me." I said to the female guard who patted me down earlier.

"Oh. It's you again. What can I help you with?"

"Im trying to get my brother out this bitch before his sentence is up. Who can I talk to?"

She sluggishly rolled her eyes. "You will have to talk to his lawyer."

"Where the lawyer at? I need to speak with he or she now."

She sighed annoyed. "What's your brother's name?"

"Nickolas Henderson."

The lady typed something in the computer. "Looky here. Unfortunately his lawyer is here now. Mrs. Needs."

"Where she at?" I asked her.

"She's in a meeting at the moment."

"A meeting ain't gone stop me." I walked down the hallway of the prison and saw a door with the sign conference room glued to the door.

Without even knocking I barged in and saw a dark skin chick with long Brazilian hair that flowed to her butt sitting at a table communicating with another woman.

"Um excuse me sir. I'm busy right now." She said.

"I'll wait." I pulled up a chair and sat down.

The lawyer cleared her throat and stacked all her papers up.

"I'm sorry ma'am that our meeting got interrupted. But after I look over these files I'll give you a call and have your daughter out of the pin in no time."

"Thank you so much." The crying older woman said and walked out the room.

Mrs. Needs; Nick's lawyer closed the door.

"And you are?" She asked.

"King. Kingston Henderson. You might know me as Nick's older brother."

"Ah. Yes. I remember you. How can I help you today?"

"I want my brother out."

She laughed. "Everybody wants to be out."

"Let me rephrase that. I Need my brother out."

"Sorry Mr. Kingston. But Nickolas will be free to go in ten years." She tried to open the door but I shut it.

"You're not leaving until my bro can walk the streets again."

She put her brief case down and got on the table. She crossed her legs seductively.

"Maybe we could work something out." She bit her bottom lip looking me up and down.

If I'm not mistaken this bitch wants me to have sex with her to get Nick out.

I chuckled. "You slut. You're married."

"Married to who?" She said and took her wedding ring off.

The thought of this is crazy, but I'm willing to fuck a hoe if that means my brother can be free.
*

*

*

Monica

My foot pressed the break as I stopped in front of the doors of the airport entrance.

"Bye baby." I said and kissed Romeo's lips.

"Bye." He kissed me back. I hugged his neck and he got out the car.

"I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too." I watched as he walked into the airport.

After sitting there for two more minutes I started back driving. I drove all the way too Wet Dreams. Tonight was the night I was gonna work at the bar and serve drinks.

I locked up my car and walked inside. As soon as I entered I saw Dorian on the stage shaking her ass and money being thrown all over her.

I shook my head and went behind the bar. I tied the apron around my waist and pulled my hair back into a pony tail.

Dorian got off the stage and walked over to the bar sweating.

"Whoo!" She fanned herself. "Fill me up with that Henny." D said.

"Coming up." I told her.

"What's wrong Mo? Where's your smile?"

"My baby left again."I poured her drink and referred to Romeo.

"Damn. Already?"

"Yea." I explained sadly.

"Girl cheer up. He'll be back before you know it."

"I hope so."

King

"I'm finally free!" Nick shouted while closing his eyes and holding his arms out. "The sun feels so good."

I zipped my pants up and searched my pocket for my car keys. "I couldn't let you stay in there another year."

"How did you get them to let me out?" He asked.

"A nigga have his ways." I smirked while showing my grill a little.

"Well whatever you did I'm glad because I can finally piss without a cop breathing down my back."

I laughed and started up the car.

"Well you're twenty-one. Which means you're allowed to do as you please. Where you wanna' go first?"

"Strip Club."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Split By Jaila DaAuthorr

General Fiction

13.4K 794 31
Two sisters are split when a gang of robbers come to get revenge killing their family. Both sisters are left to think each other are dead. With the o...
15.8K 559 54
Rose, a young girl gets pregnant by her ex boyfriend named Anthony who is currently in prison for domestic abuse. She try's her hardest to forget of...
1.8M 62K 24
The Henderson family is back! Through all the struggles will they still manage to be a perfect family? Will King and Monica put there differences asi...
2.2M 65.9K 36
Read Dope Boy Ambitions before reading!