Fate/Stay Gakuen | Gilgamesh...

By HanaYume23

HIGHEST RANKING/S: • #1 in the #gilgamesh tag [06/04/2018] • #6 in the #fatestaynight tag [09/17/2018] - Hina... More

Author's Note: About the Story
(Spring) Chapter 1
(Spring) Chapter 2
(Spring) Chapter 3
(Spring) Chapter 4
(Spring) Chapter 5
(Spring) Chapter 6
(Spring) Chapter 7
(Spring) Chapter 8
(Spring) Chapter 9
(Spring) Chapter 10
(Spring) Chapter 11
(Spring) Chapter 12
(Summer) Chapter 13
(Summer) Chapter 14
(Summer) Chapter 15
(Summer) Chapter 16
(Summer) Chapter 17
(Summer) Chapter 18
(Summer) Chapter 19
(Summer) Chapter 20
(Summer) Chapter 21
(Summer) Chapter 22
(Summer) Chapter 23
(Summer) Chapter 24
(Autumn) Chapter 25
(Autumn) Chapter 26
(Autumn) Chapter 27
(Autumn) Chapter 28
(Autumn) Chapter 29
(Autumn) Chapter 30
(Autumn) Chapter 31
(Autumn) Chapter 32
(Autumn) Chapter 33
(Autumn) Chapter 34
(Autumn) Chapter 35
(Autumn) Chapter 36
(Extra) Chapter 36.5
(Winter) Chapter 37
(Winter) Chapter 38
(Winter) Chapter 39
(Winter) Chapter 40
(Winter) Chapter 41
(Winter) Chapter 42
(Winter) Chapter 44
(Winter) Chapter 45
(Winter) Chapter 46
(Winter) Chapter 47
(Winter) Chapter 48
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

(Winter) Chapter 43

801 23 3
By HanaYume23

Original Published Date: April 2017

Edited Date: May 01, 2017

February 13, 2017 - Morning

"Hinako-chan, will you help me make this?"

Marie flashes Hinako a page of a cookbook she just bought. It's a step-by-step recipe on how to make different flavor-filled chocolates. On the upper left corner, it says: Surprise your loved ones with this delectable treat!

"Chocolates, huh?" Hinako smiles, looking up at her cheerful friend. "Sure, I'd love to."

Marie claps her hands once, flashing a wide smile towards her brown-headed friend. "Oh, that's wonderful! I bet we can make a lot of it and give some to our friends!"

"Yeah, that sounds a good idea," Hinako agrees.

"Hey, what are you two talking about?"

Marie and Hinako looks up to their blue-headed friend, Fūrin. He just came in from the north door of the classroom, his bag hanging on his right shoulder.

"Ah, good morning, Fūrin-kun!" Marie happily greets.

"Good morning, Fūrin," Hinako greets, as well.

"Good morning to you two," then he notices the cookbook Marie was holding, to which he made a wide grin. "Making chocolates for tomorrow?"

"Ah!" Marie hides the magazine with a pink blush on her cheeks. "It's for you to find out, Fūrin-kun! Just because it's valentine's tomorrow doesn't mean we're making chocolates!" She sticks out her tongue.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say," he pats the pink-headed girl's head. "Though, I'd appreciate it if you gave me some."

"Fūrin-kun, you meanie! Don't expect too much!"

The three friends laugh, starting the first day of the week with smiles.

Lunchtime has come. Hinako, Fūrin, and Marie went up to the roof to have their lunch.

"Here, please help yourselves," Hinako said as she took off the lid of the tupperware, surprising her friends with slices of delectable sandwiches. In Marie and Fūrin's eyes, they shone like precious gems and jewels.

"Uwaaah! They look delicious, Hinako-chan!" Marie said, her eyes sparkling.

"As usual, you make great sandwiches for us to enjoy. We're thankful, Hinacchi," Fūrin said, taking a sandwich while winking at her.

"It's not a big deal, really. I'm happy that I get to cook not just for me but for other people as well," Hinako replies, smiling, feeling happy that her friends like her sandwiches.

"If we make chocolates later, I'll bet that yours will taste delicious than mine," Marie said, chibi tears streaming down from her eyes. "You're a goddess at cooking, Hinako-chan!"

"A-Ah, I'm not that good, Marie-chan," Hinako waves her hand, trying to calm her disappointed friend. "I live alone, remember? I can't always rely on convenience store bentos and such. I have to learn to cook and keep myself healthy."

"Good point," then a lightbulb pops out from Marie's head and slams her right fist onto her left palm. "I know! Why don't we make chocolates at your place, Hinako-chan? I haven't been to your house yet so I wanna see it."

"Ah, she's right," Fūrin drank from his chocolate drink-in-a-can. "We've never been to your house before but you went to ours a few times. It's kinda unfair, Hinacchi."

"Eh? My house isn't that big and it's an apartment," she sweat-drops. "The kitchen is small, as well"

"No problem, Hinako-chan!" Marie winks. "I've always wanted to see where you live!"

"Same here. Is it all right if we come over after school?" Fūrin asks.

Hinako was surprised at the sudden turn of events. Although, she felt happy to have friends over her place. The last time she had a visitor was Gil and he has been the frequent visitor of her home. Having Marie and Fūrin visit is a first but on the inside, Hinako is happy to have other people visit her.

With a smile, Hinako said, "Sure. I'd love to have you guys around."

Wide smiles spread across Marie and Fūrin's lips. They felt happy to be able to come over at Hinako's place after school.

February 13, 2017 - After School

"I understand that you have plans for today, Hinako-san," Asura said with a smile. She was the only person inside the student council room, preparing for a meeting that will be held in 30 minutes. "Could you sign here? It's the attendance sheet."

Asura gave Hinako a clipboard with a sheet of paper attached to it. Hinako signed her signature under the 'Absent' column.

"Let me guess, Hinako-san," Asura smiles, placing the back of her right hand under her chin. "Making chocolates for tomorrow's valentine's day?"

Hinako finishes signing her signature on the sheet and looks at her senior, both of her hands in the front. "Yes. My friend wants me to help her make some chocolates. We'll be doing it at my house."

"I see. That sounds nice, Hinako-san," she closes her eyes. "Are you going to make some for Gil-kun?"

Hinako was surprised when Gil's name was mentioned. For a moment there, she forgot that he and Asura used to go out. She can't help but feel a little awkward, especially when she and Gil already shared their first kiss.

"Souji-senpai, I..." Hinako looks down. Then, she bows her head. "I'm so sorry!"

Asura opens her eyes, wide-eyed. She looks up at Hinako and asks, "W-Why are you apologizing, Hinako-san?"

Hinako raises her head but still averts the blond-headed upperclassman's eyes. "I know how much Gil-senpai means to you. A-And because of me, I got in the way of you two getting back together. I'm sorry, Souji-senpai."

Asura blinks a few times before chuckling under her breath. Hinako was confused, finding the courage to look at her upperclassman, who was smiling.

"S-Souji-senpai?"

"My apologies," Asura places her right hand over her mouth, stifling her chuckle. "but you don't have to say sorry about this, Hinako-san. It's already in the past and I can see how Gil cares for you, as much as you care for him. I think you two are a great match and I am rooting for your growing relationship."

Hinako blushes at Asura's statement. "Senpai..."

Asura stands up and takes her lowerclassman's hands. "When you make chocolates, always think of the person you want to give those to. Take it from me, Hinako-san," she smiles.

Hinako felt relief, seeing as how she and Asura are all right. In her heart, she promises to take care of Gil no matter what it takes.

February 13, 2017 - Evening

"Finally! I finally got it!" Marie exclaims, seeing as how her flavor-filled chocolates are well-made.

"Congratulations, Marie-chan! Your chocolates look wonderful!" Hinako praises as she claps her hands once.

"Thank you, Hinako-chan. Though, you got them on your first try," Marie felt defeated.

Hinako shook her head lightly. "Don't worry too much on what I did. What matters is that you did your best in making these."

Marie blushes a little. "Hinako-chan..."

Suddenly, a sneaky hand belonging to a blue-headed man takes a few pieces of Marie's flavor-filled chocolates.

"Thank. You. For. The. Treats!"

...and he ate them in one eating.

"Fūrin?! I was supposed to give those tomorrow!" Marie playfully punches her friend's arm. "How dare you take the chocolates that I made?!"

"But they look delicious!" He laughs. "I couldn't help but get a few pieces!"

Marie and Fūrin ran around in circles, chasing each other in Hinako's house. Hinako, on the other hand, laughs at her friends, being happy that her place is lively than just her alone. She's grateful to have great friends like them.

'Well, then...' Hinako looks at her batch of chocolates and blushed. 'What kind of wrapping should I use?'

February 14, 2017 - Morning

Today was a lively day for the students of Homurahara Gakuen since it's Valentine's day. Many girls of different year levels have their chocolates wrapped in elegant wrappings in their hands, getting the courage to give them to the boys that they like. Though, there are some who gives obligatory chocolates for their friends.

"I-Itsuka-senpai," an underclassman was with her friends. She was fidgeting, a wrap of chocolates in-hand. "these are for you."

"Wow, thank you!" Itsuka takes them, giving the girl a big smile. "I promise to eat them. These look delicious!"

The underclassman was happy as her friends squealed in happiness.

Teacher Bou received two bags of chocolates from her male students, smiling at them in gratitude. Then, when the two male students left the faculty room, she was surprised to see Teacher Mudo's pile.

"Eh, you're quite popular with this, Mudo-sensei," Teacher Bou teased, grinning and teasing.

Teacher Mudo releases an anime sweat-drop, saying, "It's like this every year, Bou-sensei."

Though, aside from the happiness that people feel, there are those situations wherein some chocolates are rejected.

"I'm sorry but I cannot accept that," Gil said, turning around.

"Why?! I did my best to make these!" Mabu was furious, dropping her chocolates on the grassy ground. The two of them were at the back of the school building. "The least you could do is accept them!"

Gil turns his head a little, looking at the angry pink-headed woman from the corner of his eyes. Even if he still feels anger towards Mabu, he decides to let it go and not notice it anymore. "Do you still remember what you did to me last year, on this very day?"

Mabu took a step back, shocked. Of course she still remembers. She would never forget that day for she was the reason why Asura and Gil broke up.

"I...cannot accept your chocolates, Mabu. I'm sorry," Gil starts to leave, leaving a teary-eyed Mabu.

"Hinako-chan! Who are you gonna give your last share of chocolates?" Marie asks, pointing at the only bag of chocolates that Hinako has in her hands.

"Oh, I..." Hinako looks down on it, holding it securely in her hands. "It's for...him," she blushes intensely.

A question mark pops out from Marie's head. "Him?"

"I...never told you guys before about this but I..." Hinako's face was flushed red.

February 14, 2017 - Lunchtime

"Y-You like who now?!" Fūrin was astonished, almost choking in his lunch. "Wait, I don't think that 'like' is the correct term right now."

"H-Hinako-chan..." Marie places a hand over her mouth, surprised. "Since when did you start to have feelings for Douji-senpai?"

"Since summer," Hinako shyly replies as her face deepens into a redder color.

"T-That's already how many months ago," Fūrin can't seem to keep himself from being too astonished. "You love that guy?"

"He's not what you think of. Gil-senpai is..." Hinako held her lunchbox a little tighter. "Gil-senpai is a nice person. The two of us are alike in terms of not having parents but he still has his mother. He...has been looking out for me ever since. He took care of me and he always made sure that I wasn't alone."

"I see," Marie said. "but things between you and him weren't all good at the start of the school year."

"He has his reasons," Hinako smiles a bit. "Both of us have our reasons."

It got quiet for a while, the two still letting the facts sink. Although, Marie can't help but smile for her friend.

"If you love him, then it's not a problem for me," Fūrin spoke up. "After all, you were making your chocolates with full dedication yesterday."

Hinako looks at Fūrin. "Fūrin-kun..."

"He's right, Hinako-chan. I'm happy for you but I hope that you don't fight a lot anymore."

"Thank you, Marie-chan and Fūrin-kun."

"But has he asked you out yet? Thinking about it, I can't see Douji-senpai as the type who actually asks a girl out," Fūrin comments as he tries to imagine a Gil Douji who is soft and open towards a girl he likes.

When her blue-headed friend mentions that, Hinako can't help but think about it. Her and Gil are already close but is it enough to actually label them as boyfriend and girlfriend? Is one kiss enough to have them enter a relationship? Hinako couldn't find a proper answer to her questions since it's her first time experiencing this kind of love. She wonders on what it was like for Gil before.

"I don't want to rush things between us," Hinako replies as she looks at the bag of chocolates in her hands. "As long as I'm with him, I'm happy."

Silence envelops the three for a few seconds until Marie lets out a high squeal. It startles the two greatly, making them look at their pink-headed friend with blinking eyes.

"That is so cute, Hinako-chan! I am so jealous!" Marie giggles as she places her hands on her cheeks. "I wish I have a love life like yours!"

"Don't be jealous, Hinacchi," Fūrin laughs as he rubs his friend's head lightly. "You'll have your turn, too."

"Whatever, Fūrin-kun! I just really think it's so sweet!" Marie is still giddy-happy.

Hinako giggles, saying, "Thank you, you two.

February 14, 2017 - After School

"You guys got chocolates?" Asuto asks, holding a paper bag full of sweets.

"Well, you certainly got a lot, Asuto-senpai," Koujiro said, smiling. "I got one bag, though, and that person even confessed to me."

"Woah, for real?!" Asuto was surprised. "Who was it?"

"She's from the Kendo club but I kind of turned her down since I don't feel the same," Koujiro replies as he scratches his right cheek with his finger.

"Ah, Koujiro, you cold-hearted being," Asuto shook his head.

"Well, at least I'm not an exhibitionist nor a pervert like you," he retorts back.

An invisible arrow pierces Asuto's heart. "Will you cut that out?! That's already in the past!"

Then, the two saw Gil coming out from his classroom.

"Gil!"

His attention was caught, looking to his left.

"Hey, there. You going home?" Asuto grins.

"Yeah, I am," Gil replies. "What about you?"

"Same here. Say, wanna go to Ahnenerbe and have some dinner on the way home?" Asuto invites as he grins.

"I'm sorry, I can't," Gil holds up his bag, placing it over his shoulder. "I have plans for today."

"Oh?" Asuto smirks. "Are you going to go out with Hinako-chan today~?"

"Wha-" Gil's eye twitches. "It's none of your business on where I go, you mongrel," Gil taps his fist onto his best friend's head.

"That hurts! And don't call me a mongrel!" Asuto had a few tears in his eyes. "I thought you already discarded your name-calling attitude?"

"Who says so?" Gil raises an eyebrow. "I have to go. Don't get too fat from eating those chocolates."

"I won't!"

Gil left, on his way to the front entrance of the school.

"It's still cold, huh?" Hinako said, warming up her hands and placing them on her cheeks. "February is freezing me."

Gil laughs a mightly laugh. "That's because you're not wearing any gloves, you idiot."

Hinako pouts. "I'm not an idiot, senpai. Quit calling me that."

"I won't," Gil places a hand over Hinako's head and rubs it.

"O-Ouch! Stop that, senpai!" Hinako grabs his hand and pulls it away. "Geez, you still love to tease me like this."

Then, Gil took the initiative to actually hold Hinako's hand, to which she blushes.

"Do you mind?" Gil asks, holding up their hands together.

Hinako looks at Gil, smiling. "I don't."

"Good. Be grateful that you are able to hold my hand like this!" He laughs again.

'Same old, same old,' Hinako thought, laughing inwardly.

The two walk by the riverbanks of the Big Bridge, enjoying a good stroll together with their hands and fingers intertwined. After a few minutes of strolling, Gil takes a big step ahead and faces Hinako with a small red blush on his cheeks. It confuses the brown-headed woman a bit, waiting for her senior to say something.

"Hinako, there is something that I would like to ask you," Gil starts, looking at the brown orbs of the woman he loves so lovingly.

"What is it, Gil?" Hinako asks as she shortens the gap between them, looking up to meet her lover's crimson eyes.

"Well..." Due to embarrassment, Gil slightly looks to his left while he scratches the back of his head with his left hand. "Damn, I'm not really good at things like this one."

Seeing her senior blush like this made Hinako giggle. She, then, uses her right hand to take the left hand Gil is using to scratch his head. It surprises the golden-headed man a bit as he sees his loved one place his palm onto her cheek.

"You don't have to be too embarrassed anymore," Hinako assures, planting a small kiss on Gil's palm. "We're past that already."

"Hinako..." And with that initiative, Gil places his free hand on top of Hinako's other cheek, smiling. "I once forgot the feeling of being loved like this but when I'm with you, I feel like I can be myself again."

"I feel the same," Hinako replies, smiling genuinely.

"So, I would like to ask you," Gil takes Hinako's hands and brought them to his lips for a small peck before rubbing them softly. "if it's all right with you, will you be mine?"

Four words. It took four words from Gil to make Hinako feel secure. She can feel the sincerity and love Gil has for her that it was enough to make her release a few drops of tears from the corner of her left eye.

"Of course, Gil," Hinako nods her head a number of times. "Yes, please."

The golden-headed man releases a sigh of happiness. "Thank goodness."

"Also," Hinako takes one hand out from Gil's grip as she rummages through her shoulder bag for something. Then, she takes out a yellow-colored bag with a red ribbon on it. "this is for you. Happy Valentine's, Gil."

"Ah," Gil takes the yellow bag filled with chocolate treats with his left hand. "thank you, Hinako. I'm grateful."

"And," she takes the moment to lean forward and give her senior a small kiss on the lips, shocking him. "I love you."

Gil returns the same affection with a gentle kiss on Hinako's lips. "I love you, too."

Hinako pulls herself for a hug, to which Gil hugs back. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company.

To be continued: (Winter) Chapter 44

-

Author's Notes | May 01, 2018

Hi, guys! HanaYume23 here! (^_^)

Today, I made another major revision for this story. I kept the original text for you guys to read, though. :D

Seriously, if I hadn't made a major revision on the previous chapter, I wouldn't have to revise the succeeding ones. However, I feel the need to make the necessary changes and fix a few scenes. I hope you guys like the revision.

Do enjoy the original version of the chapter down below. (^_^)

Original Text

Then, Hinako stops for a moment and lets go of Gil's hand.

"Hinako?" He turns around, confused. Soon, his confused expression was replaced with a surprised look and his cheeks were painted red.

Hinako held out a small, yellow bag with a red ribbon wrapped around it by the end. She smiles with all of her heart as she extends out her feelings to the person she loves.

"Happy Valentine's day, Gil."

A light, winter breeze passes by. Gil was surprised in his spot, at loss for words. Hinako even dropped the honorific at the end of his name.

Hinako steps forward, still holding up the bag of chocolates to Gil. She looks up at him, a red blush that can be seen on her cheeks.

"This is for you. I made these while I was thinking about you. It may not be much but I hope that you'll like them."

"Hina...ko..." Gil looks at the bag of chocolates that was made especially for him. When he finally came to, he accepted them with all of his heart, a sincere expression on his face. "Thank you."

"Also, Gil," Hinako places her hands on Gil's cheeks, tiptoeing to kiss his forehead. "I love you."

"I..." Gil uses his left hand to swipe away Hinako's bangs and kisses her forehead. "I love you, too. Happy Valentine's day."

Hinako pulled herself for a hug, to which Gil hugged back. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company.

To be continued: (Winter) Chapter 44

-

Author's Note | April 2017

Hi, everyone! HanaYume23 here!

Finally, my mock board examinations are done and I am free! I guess I can finish this series already and publish a new one afterwards. Though, I have to wait for the results and I hope that I pass! (>_<)

To the people who have been supporting me, thank you! It means a lot to me!

5 chapters left plus an epilogue! I hope you all stay tuned to the ending of this series! Thank you for all the love and support!

(^_^)

P.S. I added a YouTube video for [Amagami SS]'s opening 2. It kind of fits the mood when Hinako gave the chocolates to Gil, espcially the "Kimi wa kimi no mama de" part. XD I just watched that anime. Hahahaha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.1K 28
A normal girl dies due to Truck-sama, and gets reincarnated into the Classroom Of The Elite universe. Unfortunately, she is born as a subject in the...
1.1K 53 5
Thatch modern fan fic. If Pop's sons are like brothers and Ace is your best friend...then in what world is it ok to be in love with his much older br...
10.7K 332 9
After being killed by Makima, Reze awake in a different earth with no devil or even the devil hunter at all. A world of peace with only human and ani...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...