Deprive

By Whiteeclipsee

"How far will you go for the one you love"? Chresanto August is a one of a kind 21 year old who's been marrie... More

Chrazy
Maybe All Day!
Soldier
Amazing
Blue
Deep Dark Nights
Spoken Soldier
Addiction
Refusal
Pleasure vs. Love Prt.2
Essence Magazine
Pregnant
Oh Nicki
The Cold Night Of Day
Forgotton
Soldier At Battle
Three Letters
Snatched
Negative
Limit
Intense
Do You Ever
Issues
Presence
Safety
Tsk
Her Protector
Searching For Reality
Escape
Thrill
Cant Leave 'Em Alone
Serenity
Black or Blue
Real Red

Picking Off A Flower's Pedals

16.9K 359 86
By Whiteeclipsee

“Yeah I should be back around 3 o’clock I promise”, Brianna scurries into her dressing room adding on her last touches of makeup. “Well, J just text me and told me that the cookout would be at 12”, he calls from their master bedroom. Applying her red lipstick, “Ehhh well then we’ll just have to be late, its just a couple of hours. You know black people don’t start on time. By the time we get there,-”, at the corner of her eye she notices her picture frame is gone. “Babe have you seen my picture”, she walks out into the bedroom. Finding him putting on his shoes.

“Naah, you mean the one with yo body all out. Ahaa yeah I remember  when I took it. Mff damn girl”, he says wrapping his arms around her waist pecking her neck. “Chreees”, she playfully shoves him off. “I’m serious where is it? It was right by my lipstick collection”. Chres sucks his teeth and grabs his keys, “Lets go, when we get back I’ll look for it with you. Ion want you to be late”. Bri sighs and buckles the small belt  that goes with her red heels.

“Damn you know I love those heels girl. Keep those on when we go to the cookout ight, he smirks. “Ohh whatever, go go”.  Before they leave Brianna leaves a note on refrigerator in the kitchen telling Nicki that they left. Also, telling her if she wants to come to Chresanto’s family cookout when they come back  so Bri can change.

Chresanto and Brianna was up and out by 9. Later on, at 11, Nicki was awaken by her alarm on her phone. “Imma boss as bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. bitch Imma boss ass, I-”, she quickly taps the button. Mouth wide open, arms stretched, she yawns. Her feet fall to guest room floor and her back pushes in forward. Making her way to the bathroom. She uses it, brushes her teeth, and washes. Having a sex filled strip day ahead of her!

“Harold put the fabric boxes over there. Jewel the makeup goes over there, not here. Carl, you need to get the dresses! Where are the dresses? My goodness does anyone know what they are doing? Brian where the hell is Brianna? She is so late we need to get some shots done todaay”, Asia sighs taking a seat throwing her folder on the counter. “Well someone didn’t have their coffee this morning”, Brian slouches his arm on the makeup counter grabbing her hand. She quickly snatches it away, “Don’t touch me”! Right then, Brianna gives Chresanto a kiss before she gets out of the car. She hurries into the studio with two cups of coffee both light and sweet.

“You totally need to get that to Asia asap! She’s being bitchy again”, Julio rolls his eyes holding the door open for her. “Oh thank God you're here, I felt like I was dying”, Asia praises taking the cup. Bri chuckles, “My apologizes for being late aha traffic. So this “natural theme” right? What outfits did you get for me? I’m excited to see them! "

"Ooo and I have some good orrrr bad news, well depending on how you take it”. “You’re talking too much making my head spin, slooow down. As a matter of fact, do me a huge favor and get these people in order”, she sips. Brianna turns to Brian, “Actually I think Brian has already got that covered, and by the looks of it he’s doing good”.

Asia rolls her eyes and opens her folder. “Mm you need to go get changed and wash off that make up”. “Welllll what am I suppose to be wearing”, Bri ask. “Mmm that’s the problem! You see the heels I ordered for the-”. “Look Asia, stop stressing. I’ll improvise until we get the right heels”, Bri says.

“I’m not stressing, I’m just huh I’m just a bit agitated okay”, Asia explains. “Yeah mhmm you need some dick in your life or weed or something to lift your spirit.”, Brianna suggest.  “Whatever, oh and what news did you need to tell me?" “Don’t scream okay”,Bri eyebrows lift and her head leans down. “I won’t I won’t tell me”, Asia jumps. “I’m pregnant”, she whispers.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”, Asia screams at the top of her lungs jumping up and down. Heads snap putting them at the center of attention.“You said you wouldn’t scream”, Bri pinches her. “Damn! Mind yall business”, she shouts. “Ohh goood no wonder you came in here glowing and shit oooo just wait to yah belly all big and you wobbling around here."

Brianna gasp, “I’ll wobble? Wait can I still even model pregnant?" “Of course you can, that just gave me an idea. By the time you’re working with Essence you’ll be about uhhmm let me see that’s 1-2, before the end of this month, You shouldn’t be that big, but oh when you do, they’ll wanna take belly shots ! Oh and Chresanto can take pictures with you. Oh everyone just loves them baby belly shots. I’ll be so beautiful.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt you ladies, but what's the screaming for ?" I giggled as Asia gave him a stank face. “None of your business, its girl talk-well personal”, she says. “Oh aha I was just making sure everything was alright. You never know, the scream could of been because of a spider orrr spilled coffee. Or even maybe because your thong is a bit up your ass too far”, he says laughing. Asia’s month drops as he walks away. “That son-”. I cut her off, “Hey, you are being a little rude today and mean to him every since you two met. Stop it”, I warn. “Oh be quiet and go change, I’ll get him back for sure. Two can play at this game”!

Brianna finally got dressed up and the setting was set up. Brian began taking the shots. Chresanto was soon to pick her up and Nicki was searching the web for ways to get pregnant without having the male partner to know. Her jobs consisted of many men. So this should be easy, at least its what she thought. It was about 12 by the time she made it to the club. Into the prep-room she went laying out her outfit for the night. She seen Lana staring at her through the mirror. Nicki smirked and bit her lip as Lana made her way toward her. “Hey uhh I got something for us tonight."

She continues, “It's a bit different than what we’ve been doing, but hey its still money going to our pockets”. Nicki turns facing Lana, sitting up on the counter leaning on the mirror. “What is it”? Lana pops her gum, “My brother Quan is having a party for his nigga DJ. He’s getting married and they need some strippers before his big day."

“So what they want us to just strip or have sex ?" “That’s up to them, and my brother and his boys are gonna be throwing $100s”, Lana exclaims! “How much they payin to fuck, Nicki ask. “Ion even know probably like $3000 somewhere in that range, so you down or what”? Nicki sighs and fold her arms, “Yeah I’m down. What time”? “Yesss, oh and 11 tonight”, Lana pecks her lips hearing her name being called. “Imma catch you later then”.

Nicki sat in the room and watched as girls came in and out. In deep thought, playing with the fabric of her outfit. She thought, tonight was the night she was getting pregnant. To her, it was the perfect timing. Nick sat back smiling thinking about how her and Brianna would go through everything together. The baby shower, crazy cravings of food, in the hospital at the same time, their babies growing up together as sisters! “Perfect”, she whispers.

Nicki remembered the note she got from Brianna earlier and she looked forward to going to this cookout. Not more than Brianna though. Bri loved going to Chresanto’s family gatherings. Since, she didn’t have a family of her own. Her father died and she never knew her mother. She was raised by her grandmother who showed her many pictures. Brianna was born in Puerto Rico, in a very poor part. Her grandmother was sick of the environment and fled to America, Detroit to be exact. Meaning that she was raised in America and not so sure of her roots. Her grandmother passed when she was 16 so she was left on her own.

At the age, she was attracted to art and dance. By herself, she went to New York to get a job at an art company, where she would teach and create art herself. Every once in a while she’d be in music videos. Like Rihanna’s “Pon De Replay”, Kanye West “Gold Digger”, Pretty Ricky’s “Your Body”, and even the of lead of Mario’s “Let Me Love You”. Unfortunately, two years later her art company moved to California. She wasn’t letting the job go, because it paid big money and she loved working with the kids. So she packed her bags once again and moved to Cali. There, she worked and went to college where she met Chresanto.

“Oooooo I haven’t seen you in so loong baby look at you”, my aunt grabbed my face giving me a kiss on my cheek, I watched as Bri and Nicki giggled. “Ooooo girl, you are always looking beautiful”, she compliments Brianna and hugs her as Brianna thanks her. “Oh aunt Susu, this is Nicki, Brianna’s childhood friend”, I say. “Nice to meet you Ms. August”, they hug. My aunt exclaims, “Ohh just call me Susu, everyone does."

She continues, “Chresanto put this stuff in the refrigerator, will yah oooohh this ma jaaam”, she starts nodding her head. “I got everything aunt Su, enjoy yourself”. Diana, his sister runs in and jumps on Brianna. “Briii omg I miss you so much, come dance come dance." “I’ll be outside baby”, she gives me a warm kiss. They all leave, leaving me in the kitchen with the food that goes in the refrigerator. I sing along, “This is how we do it, South Central does it like nobody does”!

“Chres”, I hear a familiar voice that startles me. I turn to the direction, “Tasha." My mood quickly changes, aggrevated to see her. I sigh, “What are you doing here”, I continue to place the food in. “Damn that was harsh. It was nice seeing you too and your older sister invited me. We are still good friends remember." I scuff, “That was harsh. You now what was harsh? You aborting our child”! She drops her shoulders sighing, “Are we seriously about to argue over that, it was years ago get over it. I said it plenty of times we were too yo-”, I snatch her up shoving her to the corner.

“I don’t get over death easily Tasha! It seems like everyone is dying from left to right. My mother, my brother, Haad, an un fucking born child Tasha...really?" “Chresanto you weren’t even the one who would of had to carry the damn baby! I would have! So don’t just make it seem like you would of been there”.

I release my grip, “Shut the fuck up Tasha!" She starts tearing up and a few tears slip from her eyes,“No, you know what? Its a good thing these people are dying maybe it should smack some sense into you.... to love and appreciate the people who’s here. I bet you beat on her- your wife. Right? Just like how you use to beat on me. I’m telling you Chresanto you better get your shit together." I yell, “What the hell does it matter to you”! “Cause Chres- Chres I still lov-”

“POW-POW-POW-POW-POW-POW-POW”, the sound of gunshots rang through my ears followed by screams. “Chres get down”, Tasha ducks to the ground holding my arm. I snatch it away roughly. “My wife is out there with my child growing inside of her. Fuck my family is out there!" I’m enraged at this point, I know my cousins have to be strapped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
1.7K 619 59
Mainly a book about a girl that doesn't know who she loves. Mainly - Chresanto and Ray. With a few other lovers throughout the story. Her friends a...
One Plus One By Lady C

General Fiction

348K 12.3K 68
Everything seems perfect when Ebony meets Chresanto - but is falling in love around secrets even possible? ...
179K 6.5K 36
Chresanto August or better known as Roc Royal.Is your average rapper, rapper meets drama, meets lies, meets rumors, meets infidelity,meets violence b...