━ SCINTILLA ( steven yeun. )

Bởi lilysbadlifechoices

SCINTILLA | ❝you definitely feel a scintilla of love.❞ DEFINITION: a tiny trace or spark of a specified feeli... Xem Thêm

SCINTILLA.
01 ⊳ EPIGRAPH
02 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
03 ⊳ TWITTER
04 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
05 ⊳ SNAPCHAT
06 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
07 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
08 ⊳ TWITTER
09 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
10 ⊳ ARTICLE
11 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
12 ⊳ SNAPCHAT
13 ⊳ TWITTER
14 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
15 ⊳ REALITY
16 ⊳ GROUP CHAT & VOICEMAILS
17 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
18 ⊳ TWITTER
19 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
21 ⊳ SNAPCHAT
22 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
23 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
24 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
25 ⊳ INTERVIEW
26 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
27 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
28 ⊳ SNAPCHAT
29 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
30 ⊳ REALITY
31 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
32 ⊳ ARTICLE
33 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
34 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
35 ⊳ REALITY
36 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
37 ⊳ SNAPCHAT
38 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
39 ⊳ TWITTER
40 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
41 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
42 ⊳ INTERVIEW
43 ⊳ SNAPCHAT
44 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
45 ⊳ REALITY
46 ⊳ SNAPCHAT
47 ⊳ GROUP CHAT
48 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
49 ⊳ INSTAGRAM
50 ⊳ REALITY & INSTAGRAM
EPILOGUE ⊳ REALITY
AUTHOR'S NOTE ⊳ UPCOMING STORIES
SEQUEL ⊳ NEBULOUS

20 ⊳ REALITY & INSTAGRAM

1.4K 53 50
Bởi lilysbadlifechoices

SCINTILLA
xx. reality & instagram
❝HEY, YEUN MAN.❞

For the past ten minutes, Athena had been pacing around her living room while playing out all the different scenarios in her head. She had thought of a large speech filled with apologies and explanations to say to the male as soon as she opened the door, and she had been continuously repeating it out loud to make sure that she perfected it. To say that she was nervous was an understatement.

So, when she heard the lock to her door rattling, her body went cold and she froze, not being able to move a single muscle in her body as she stood paralyzed.

Did she look presentable? Did her outfit look okay? Did her hair look fine? Once she finally gained control of her body again, she glanced down at her light blue crop top and her black, ripped jeans, before stopping herself from panicking, knowing that Steven wouldn't care about how she looked. Hell, the man had seen her half naked on several occasions because of The Walking Dead.

Hastily, the female went over the last few lines of the speech she had preparing, making a mental note to remember all of the main points she included in it, but as soon as the door opened and she lay her eyes upon him, the speech flew out of the window.

There were hundreds of different phrases that she had included in her speech that said how she cared for the male, but the first thing that she did was smash her lips on his. Hesitantly, the male wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled Athena closer to him, deepening the kiss.

"Hey, Yeun Man." Athena breathed out after the pair had pulled away, her gaze falling to the ground shyly.

"Hi." He whispered; a small smile on his face as he observed the female in front of him, wondering how he was so lucky to meet someone like her.

The female glanced up to face Steven, an apologetic look plastered over her facial features as she began to ramble, "I'm so sorry, Steven. I just-."

"Athena, it's fine." Steven chuckled, cutting the brunette off before she went on a five hour rant that none of them would remember the next day.

"No, it isn't. I was a complete and utter bitch, to you and to the rest of the cast." Athena sighed, a frown creeping up on her face as she spoke.

"You had your reasons, and don't call yourself a bitch." He instructed her as he grabbed both of her hands.

"It doesn't excuse-." Athena began, and Steven let out a small sigh, before grabbing the female's face and planting his lips upon hers, muffling the words that attempted to come out of her throat.

Steven pulled away from kiss slowly, glancing at the stunned female whose eyes were locked on his, before he muttered, "It's fine. I told you that I'm fine as long as you're happy. I don't care if you don't want to be in a relationship, as long as you're happy."

Athena glanced up at the male, her eyes narrowing, "Then, what are we?"

Steven glanced down at their intertwined hands, pausing slightly before he responded, "I don't know. We'll work it out as we go along, I guess."

The female took a small nod before she spoke, "People are gonna' be asking for a label to describe us as."

"Let them ask." Steven chuckled, "I don't care as long as you're happy and I'm able to kiss you."

Athena rolled her eyes, a small giggle escaping her throat, "And I don't care as long as I'm able to post pictures of us all over social media for everyone to see and gush about you to Abi, Lauren, Kish, Emmy, Sonequa, Alanna, Danai, Melissa and Katelyn."

Steven smiled slightly, "Wait, Melissa is involved with the gossip as well?"

"Hell yeah, she lives for these things."

----------

ATHENALEIGH: babe💞
TAGGED: @STEVEYEUN
935K LIKES | 583K COMMENTS

STEVEYEUN: ❤️

USERNAME1: IT'S CANON IT'S CANON IT'S CANON IT'S CANDNDFJFDHNJUIH

USERNAME2: STATHENA STATHENA STAHHFEJFD

THESPENCERHILLS: WHAT SORT OF SINNING?!

ATHENALEIGH: @thespencerhills chill bro

THESPENCERHILLS: @athenaleigh Seriously though, I'm glad you two sorted things out! Now, when am I going to be a Godfather?

USERNAME3: in which @thespencerhills is all of us.

USERNAME4: MY HEART

USERNAME5: I DID NOT ASK FOR THESE TEARS

USERNAME6: THANK GOD THEY SORTED OUT THEIR SHIT I WAS GOING TO GO INSANE

ATHENALEIGH: @username6 same tbh.

ABIPORTER: WHY DID YOU NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THIS?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHAT? I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP AND YOU TOLD ME NOTHING! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!

ATHENALEIGH: @abiporter forgive me, all mighty captain of the stathena ship.

EMMYKINNEY: well the stathena group chat is going to be lit tonight.

STEVEYEUN: @emmykinney YOU HAVE A GC ABOUT US?!

LAURENCOHAN: @emmykinney WHY DID YOU TELL THEM?!

ATHENALEIGH: @emmykinney am i correct in assuming that @abiporter is the leader of this gc?

EMMYKINNEY: @laurencohan I'M SORRY! @athenaleigh maybe...

ATHENALEIGH: @abiporter turn on your location bby, i just wanna talk.

USERNAME7: OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS CAST SO DAMN MUCH.

THESPENCERHILLS: @athenaleigh @abiporter How about you all calm down?

BIGBALDHEAD: glad you two sorted everything out❤️

ATHENALEIGH: @bigbaldhead me too ❤️

USERNAME8: MY CHILDREN

USERNAME9: do you hear my screams? DO YOU HEAR THEM?! THESE ARE THE SCREAMS OF JOY, HAPPINESS, AND DEAR LORD SOMEONE CALL ME AN AMBULANCEFJGR

CHANDLERRIGGS5: MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD MOM AND DAD

ATHENALEIGH: @chandlerriggs5 IT IS PAST YOUR BEDTIME YOUNG CHILD

CHANDLERRIGGS5: @athenaleigh IT IS 7:38PM AND I AM 16 YEARS OLD

ATHENALEIGH: @chandlerriggs5 3 YEARS OLD*

USERNAME10: DID THEY FRICKLE-FRACKLE???

USERNAME11: @username10 OH MY GOD.

LUCYTWOBOWS: @username10 I HOPE SO I WANT TO BE A GODMOTHER

ATHENALEIGH: @lucytwobows dON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STARTING THAT ARGUMENT AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL MAKE MELISSA THE GODMOTHER.

KISHSERRATOS: @steveyeun hurt my girl and i will kill you before you can even blink.

STEVEYEUN: @kishserratos 😳

ATHENALEIGH: @kishserratos calm down, we're not even together. 💕

USERNAME12: @athenaleigh SURREEEE

CUDLITZ: i came here because @joshmcdermitt is crying on the ground. Well done for resolving your shit @athenaleigh @steveyeun ❤️

ATHENALEIGH: @cudlitz ❤️

BIGBALDHEAD: so, "not even together" means already fucked, thanks for the heads up 👍

USERNAME13: @bigbaldhead OH MY GOD NORMAN

USERNAME14: @bigbaldhead it's true tho.

ATHENALEIGH: @bigbaldhead 🖕

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

289K 3K 49
TWD character imagines. - COMPLETED -
169K 1.7K 19
Basically the title...
764 33 8
❝ 𝖪𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 .. 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 ❞ | 𝖪𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖾...
81K 2.1K 42
de·sire /dəˈzī(ə)r/ a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen. • Negan X Reader MENTIONS OF: SA DOMESTIC VIOLE...