Really Love? (a One Direction...

By CesisLoveNH

Bridget grew up next door to none other than Harry Styles. She always encouraged His singing career and him h... More

Really Love? (a One Direction Fan Fiction)
Altogether, pretty damn hot
Truth or Dare
Memories
Green Eyes
I Don't Know Why
Superman
Happy Drunk?
Keep going?
Acrylic Paint and Hesperides Perfume
Lost and Found...Kinda
Paradise

The Technicolor Phase

2.4K 17 13
By CesisLoveNH

2 weeks later

Bridget's P.O.V.

"Liam did you call him?" 

"No I just figured he'd show up for the interview in two days!" Liam screamed at me. 

"Why did he leave anyway?"

My head shot around and Louis and I stared wide eyed at each other. "Oh that's what this means." Niall Held out a note in Harry's hand writing

"I am the white in the walls that soak up all sound when you cannot sleep

I am the peach in the starfish on the beach that wishes the harbor wasn't quiet so deep. 

If you cut me I suppose i would bleed the colors of the evening sky."

"The thing about the harbor and the beach and the sleeping thing those are all of your paintings. There memories right." 

"Sort of there lyrics to a song."I laughed, "It's 'our' song. not litterally but...well...you know what i mean."  

"Oh my god we have an interview tomorrow we might just have to do it with out him." Liam paced around the room. 

"Liam calm down." I sat on the couch next to Louis and he put his arm around me. 

"How are you so calm?" We both shrugged. 

Suddenly it was all so clear. "Oh my god!" I sat up stick straight. 

"What?" 

"I know where he is." 

2 years ago

"Harry I've pounded 3 coffees waiting for you thank god your here." I stood up.I wraped my arms around him, I waited for his flight. delayed 6 hours I waited at a small cafe on the harbor. 

"C'mon babe let's get to the hotel I'm pooped."

Harry picked up both our suitcases and pulled them up the stairs into our room in the hotel. "Harry you'll dislocate something. " I laughed at him trying to be macho. I pulled out our key. 

He kicked open the door and through our suitcases inside."I can't believe my mum said we could do this.I don't mean like it's a couple thing cause it's not but I uh just meant." He stuttered cutely 

"Hey this is my neck of the woods darling." I pinched Harry's cheek, It was Sydney, Australia my home land as he would say, I didn't grow up here but this is were i spent my summers and took all of my art classes since was 13. 

"Oh there's only one bed." I said quietly, "I'm gonna go complain." I began to turn away but he took my wrist. 

"Don't it's fine." He smiled his big Harry smile and jumped on to the  bed pulling me down with him.

"Harry stop!" I laughed. 

"Let's listen to some music." Harry picked up the remote for the stereo and turned up the volume full blast. 

'I am the red in the rose, the flowers

on the blankets on your bedroom floor-'

"Harry, We never bought tickets to go back home when should we leave?" I layed on the bed with Harry's arm around me, He pulled me tight into his chest. 

"Who cares?" He laughed big and fake but lead us both into laughing histerically.

'If you cut me I suppose i would bleed the colors of the evening sky,

You can go anywhere you wish cause i'll be there were ever you are.'

"Harry promise we'll be best friends for ever?" I held up my pinkie.

"I kinda thought we already were!" He took my little finger anyway. 

"I'm gonna change and go to sleep." I stood up smiling at him. 

"Capitol idea!" I laughed at his expression. 

I am the white in the walls that soak up all sound when you cannot sleep

I am the peach in the starfish on the beach that wishes the harbor wasn't quiet so deep.

after about 10 minutes of pawing around my suitcase, "Dammit i forgot clothes to sleep in." I threw all my clothes back into my suitcase. 

"Here put these on!" Harry threw a T-shirt and a pair of boxers at me. 

"Aw thanks." I turned around and pulled off my shirt. 

"Hey when did you get that?" Harry felt the skin around my butterfly tattoo on my right shoulder blade. 

"A few weeks ago don't tell Effie she'll blab about it but look closely there are lyrics on the...er...left wing." Tiny, tiny letters on one wing read 'we were young and restless we needed to unwind.' 

"Summer of '69 my favorite song." Harry smiled at my back for awhile until it was interrupted by his own shirt sliding over it. i pulled off my skirt and pulled on his boxers. 

"What do you think?" I slugged around in his clothes which were way to big for me. and i jumped into bed. 

"Pretty sexy," He laughed, and took off his shirt, He climbed in next to me. I laughed. "You laughing at me? you laughing at my abs? cause I'm working on it but it's like  six pack at this point so if you think-" 

"No I'm laughing about the thought of your girlfriend seeing us right now." I could see some mad jealousy in her eyes.

"Oh god i told her and she got so mad. She would kill me." Harry's phone rang, "Speak of the devil, Hello?...Yah....No why would i share a bed with her?" He pointed to his phone and made a stupid face that made him look like  walrus. 

I had to hold back my giggles. "Sorry about that." He hung up the phone, "And off." 

"Psst..." I nudged Harry's side, "Harry...are you awake?" 

"Yeah I can't sleep. You?"

"No I can sleep i just choose not too." I hit his bare chest. 

"Fine be that way.....come over here." Harry pulled me into his chest but i inched away. 

"I don't want to cross any boundaries." 

"C'mon I've known you my whole life I've seen you naked! just come over here, let me be the white walls that soak up the sound when you can't sleep." Harry was clearly proud of his song lyric quoting.

"Harry don't smirk at me like that." 

"What? How did you-?" 

"It may be dark in here but I'm not blind." I curled up against his chest and let the sound of his even heart beat put me to sleep. 

You can't imagine the joy of waking up next to Harry Styles in Australia wearing his Ramones shirt and a pair of his boxers, but it was normal procedure to me. 

2 years later 

"Bridge? Where is he?" 

"He's back home." 

"What are you talking about where at his home." 

"No I mean "our" home! That's what we called it it's a hotel back in Aussie where we spent our summers!" 

"We have to go get him!" 

"No offense Niall but i think Bridge an Louis should go alone, they know him best. and C'mon look at them." Zayn motioned towards us, cuddling on the couch. 

"No Zayn let Bridget go on her own." I was about to protest but then, "We can't do interviews and concerts with on 3/5 of one direction." 

"Fine i guess i can go on my own. and since no one is coming with me now is as good a time as any. Louis...Drive me there?" He smiled big. 

"Of course Love." He kissed me on the cheek. 

"Hold on let me grab something." I quickly ran upstairs into Harry's room and pulled out his Ramones shirt and a pair of boxers. 

"I need something comfortable to sleep in." Louis laughed and helped me into the car. 

2 years ago

"Harry get in the car!" 

"But i like it here. can't we stay for a while longer?"

"No we can't i love it too." 

"But-"

"Where not going away forever its just for now babe."

2 years later 

Louis' P.O.V.

I helped her out of the car and into the airport. I felt a little sad leaving her. 

"Hey Louis look at me." I looked at her with a blank expression, "I'm not going away forever it's just for now babe." She turned around and walked to the counter picking up her ticket and jetting off on a plane to Australia. 

maybe we weren't one of those couples to kiss good-bye. at least not yet. Bridget turned around and ran back. Kissing me one last time. "Ill be back." She smiled from ear to ear and ran back to her gate. 

'The black in the book the letters on the pages that you memorize.

and i am the orange in the overcast of color that you visualize.'

-The technicolor phase

            Owl City

_____________________________________

So tell me at this point in the sotry are you team Harry or team Louis?

...Let me know <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
984K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
473K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...