EDITING New To The Game (Book...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 5

6.9K 267 60
By LabelMeNotorious_

____EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES____

Chapter 5: A New Day

Unknown POV (female)

Yes Drew and Lexi not together so that mean I finally have a chance. I hate pretending to be the hoe friend. All she talked about was Drew this and Drew that. BITCH stfu already. I belong with him and if I can't have him then no one can fucking have him. The bitch better watch out cause I'm coming and I'm coming hard and I'm not alone ...

Unknown POV (male)

Ha that nigga done messed up. He let a good girl go for nothing. I told him to listen to her and hear her out, but he didn't want to listen to me. So I guess I can get what I want and Lexi is what I want. I know I'm his homeboy but fuck it. I got the perfect plan ...

Lexi POV

It was times like this I wish I had Drew by my side but it's whatever he made his choice before even letting me tell what was going on. While at least I don't have to sneak around on him, but this is something I got to do or should I say something I want to do.

I thought to myself as I drove done the highway. I pull up to the trap house and I walk inside. Well by now everyone but my friends and mom know what I'm doing and I plan on keeping it that way. I turned my car off, stepped out, and hit the lock button.

There were two men standing at the door. I walked up and did the secret knock. Some big buff dude with a gun opened the door and I walked in. Even though I'm the boss daughter I still have to follow the rules.

For the past month I've been training none stop with Rocko. I'm actually way better than the other ninjas that's been doing this longer then I have. Me and him became close. I see him as a best friend or brother. As for Drew ass I still haven't talked to me and I don't plan on it.

But I have this gut feeling that something bad gone happen. But I'm not gone sweat it whatever it is I'll be ready.

I walked toward the meeting room where everyone was. We had a meeting because some of my dad's workers been stealing from him and he want us to handle it. We already know who it is, but we need to find out where he taking it. The person that did it not here cause we didn't let em know that there was a meeting. We far from dumb well some of us are.

I walked toward a seat and we were all talking waiting for my dad to come in.

As soon as he walked in everyone stopped talking. "As we know that these lil niggas been stealing from me and I don't take things like that lightly. I want him and whoever he working with here and brought to me alive. I don't care how long it takes when y'all find him. BRING THEM TO ME ALIVE!" We all just nodded our head.

"Everyone is dismissed except Lexi, Rocko, Tyson, and Skit." my dad said

Everyone left the room except us. I wonder what he got to tell us.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I need y'all to be a team on this. Y'all all gone work together. Skit gone be the eyes and ears. Tyson gone be the sniper, and Rocko and Lexi you two are gone be the leader of the workers. We go in I want everything cleared. I already stated before who not to kill. Get them and bring they ass back to me. No mistakes and I mean it. And Lexi this gone be new to you, but if you fuck up that's your ass and you'll be out. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes."

And with that we all headed out and went to work. I bagged up some weed, cocaine, pills, and counted some money. I was getting late and I had school in the morning.

I washed my hands and dapped everybody and left. I got in my car and headed home.

Drew POV

Man y'all shit just crazy. Lexi don't talk to me, she don't answer my calls, texts, video calls, nothing. I know I fucked up bad, but damn. I should've just heard her out. I sparked up another blunt and watched TV. FUCK! But anyways I have this feeling that something is wrong and I only get the feeling when it's someone close to me. After I smoked about 4 blunts I went to shower and take my ass to bed.

Bigg POV

Wassup y'all long time no hear from. I been making money like always. I don't know what it is but I have a feeling something ain't right. So you know a real nigga like me gone always stay strapped and ready for whatever. Drew ass been walking round looking like he lost everything. I tried talking to him, but shit that ain't work. So I just left him alone. I ain't heard from him in a couple of days. He don't answer his phone, his door, nothing. Hell I even tried to go to his house to check on him, but he kicked my ass tf out. Lol. Well that's my Day 1 nigga so I know he gone be alright.

Lexi POV

I wake up to all this light in my room tf shit. I'm really not a morning person at all. I drew the covers off of me and headed straight for the shower.

I took a 30 minutes shower. I stepped out and dried off before walking to the sink. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my other hygiene shit.

Hell I'm still tired. UGH!

I walk out the bathroom to see my phone lighting up. I look at the screen and it's a number that ain't saved. I look closely and yet again it's DREW. Smh I'm not even mad at his ass no more. I forgave him and I moved on from the little outburst he had. Hmm should I answer or nah??? Lmao

Let me answer shit. I'm tired of his ass calling like he lost his best friend or some shit.

*Phone Convo*

Lexi: "...Hell fucking ooo." I say as I walk toward closet and looks for something to wear

Drew: "Well morning to you too."

Lexi: "Ugh, what do you want Drew?"

Drew: "I just wanna talk and apologize for the way I acted."

Lexi: "...Okay that's nice."

Drew: "Can you please just hear me out Lexington and stop with the attitude please."

Lexi: "Fine whatever, but make it quick."

Drew: "Thank you, but I want to say I'm sorry for calling you out ya name. I should've just heard you before I told you to get out my house. Also, I apologize for yelling at you. I was mad at you for not being around all the time. I love you Lexi with all my heart." he sighed. "I'm sorry do you forgive me?

Lexi: "Damn this outfit looks good." I think to myself.

Drew: "Hello Lexi you there?"

Lexi:" ... Ooh yeah I'm here ... my bad I was looking at something."

Drew: "Did you hear anything I said?"

Lexi: "Yeah I heard everything you said. Is that all Drew?"

Drew: "Yes."

Lexi: "Well...I been forgave you but what's done is done. You took it too far, but it's cool tho. But I gotta finish getting dressed for school."

Drew: "Thank y-" i hung up before he could finish.

*Convo Over*

I know y'all like damn that was rude. Shrugs. I don't give a fuck. Antywayssssssss as I was.

I decided on ...

Spaghetti strapped Vix purple/gray maxi dress

A Topshop jean half jacket

A pair of ASOS purple/silver sandals

Disney Couture bracelet set

And I had my Anya Hindmarch bag

I added my big peacock feather earring to match

(Outfit on the side) >>>>>

I lotion up my body put on my clothes, and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone, keys, purse, and headed to the kitchen.

My mom was sitting at the island drinking her coffee and doing something on her iPad. We said good morning and chatted for a while. I grabbed an apple, water bottle, and kissed my mom goodbye.

I walked into the garage and got in my new baby Katy. Katy is an Audi S5 2014. My daddy brought it for me just cause. I ain't turn it down. It got dark black tints so no one can see in GOOD. Just how I like it. And some chrome rims. This shit fye!!!!!!

This gone be my first day pushing this motherfucker too... Oooweeeee. I started clapping.

I unlocked the doors and set my stuff in the passenger seat. I push the start button. This shit start up like a motherfucking BOSS.

I hook up my phone to the Bluetooth. I searched thru my playlist for a song. Hmm

2 chainz ... nah

Drake ... nope

Wayne .... Nah

Plies ... nah

Hmm ... I feel like twerkin lol. My twerk playlist FOUND IT!

B.O.B - Headbands

Ayyyeeee! Early morning turn up. I sat in the car and ate my apple before I left. Shit I got time.

Already got one, rolled up in my left hand

Pussy on my mind, tighter than a headband

Kush in my lungs, got ganja in my sweat glands

This shit I'm on, better than the next strand

Than the next strand, better than the next strand

She head down, booty poppin' in a handstand

I shine bright, I'll give your girl a slight tan

I make that pussy whistle like the Old Spice man

I don't even understand, why she'd ever want a man

If she ever throw it, I'd catch it like a cornerback

Like a cornerback, that's an interception

You think I give a fuck, that's a misconception

Oh what a night, oh what a night

The roof is on fire, so what? I'm high

I said, oh what a night, oh what a night

Yeah she a bad bitch, all jokes aside ....

I turn it up as I sat there.

After the song went off I turned the volume down. I made sure I had everything before I left the house. I ran back in the house because I forgot my wallet. I ran inside grabbed my wallet and got back in the car.

Gucci Mane - Brick Fair was playing. Ayyyeeee this my shit. I turned it up and pulled out the driveway and headed toward school.

Holiday season bitch

Shouts out 10 17 brick squad

Walk it with the dude Monopoly

You know it is A1 what up?

I see the future

Holiday season

Ever since I got brick fair

I never look back there

If you ain't from the zone six

Then Shorty don't go there

I might die a bachelor

Girlfriend, I don't want that

I already smashed her

So don't even go there

Ever since I got brick fair

Said them boys don't play fair

I'm from east atlanta zone six

And the kid got rich there

Hell yea we got bails there

And you know we got bricks there

If the police pull me over

I'll probably get the damn chair

First one off the bench nigga

You can call me The Six Man

A lot of squares in my living room

Aka I'm The Brick Man

And I hear that you a snitch player

So we gon throw you in the ditch player

The way I hustle with the work nigga

People call me Rig Flare

Ever since I got brick fair

I never look back there

If you ain't from the zone six

Then Shorty don't go there

I might die a bachelor

Girlfriend, I don't want that

I already smashed her

So don't even go there

Ever since I got brick fair

Dirty as fuck, dirty ass pistol

My lil a goon in the hood, an' he just wait for me to hit 'em

Do you got a body for me bring it on the line

And when I'm doing what you doing that

Hit 'em in the head

I had a history file

Pushing' weight like I'm doing exercise

Moving up the interstate and I got the bales an' pies

I go Pauli Castellano

I'm a mafia Santano

I got to study till the morning

I pick on Tony Soprano

Without the TV you wanna beat me if you see me

There's A1 LPGB we hit hundreds on our PT

He water all our CG

I make real movies in the HD

I'm an astronaut in my real life

I promise you can't see me

Ever since I got brick fair

I never look back there

If you ain't from the zone six

Then Shorty don't go there

I might die a bachelor

Girlfriend, I don't want that

I already smashed her

So don't even go there

Ever since I got brick fair

I played this all the way to school. As I pulled up everyone was looking like always. I parked next to Drew car. Smh why this had to be the only open spot. I put my stuff in my purse, plugged my headphones in my phone, and turned the car off. I stepped out, closed my door, and hit the lock. I spotted my girls and walked over to them.

Hoes was mugging like always. Like bitch find you some biznyeeee already. Dudes was looking at tryna holla nah im good on allat.

As I got closer I pulled out my headphones.

"Hey y'all."

"Morning baby momma." Angie did.

"Sup Lexi."

"Heyyy girllllllll." I had to laugh

"Sup." Brittany said dryly.

"Shit ready for this day to be over cause I'm tired and I need to go back to bed."

"Spill it."

"Ain't shit to spill I had some business to handle that's all."

"Mhm."

I just laughed at them. We talked till the bell rung. I didn't need to go to my locker this morning so I went straight to class. My girls walked in and took their seats. It's funny how we all have the same classes and we each sit in front of our boyfriends. Lol but me and Drew ain't together so welp nexxxxxxxxxxxxt. We were all sitting down talking to each other and talking.

The teacher wasn't in class like always. The boys walked in and took their seat. Hell I'm surprised drew came to school today. He smiled at me and I just nodded my head and put my headphones in my ear.

10 minutes late for class. Tf wrong with this teacher. This motherfucker must think she own this school or some shit. But I ain't gone complain. Less time less work. She wrote down our assignment and we went to work.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. Ugh. I took my headphones out and turned around and faced drew.

"Are you gonna ever talk to me ma?"

"My name ain't ma it's Lexi... L E X I say it with me. Get it, got it, good. Now what you want homie?"

Drew shakes his head. "Never mind. I'll talk to you when you don't have an attitude."

"I don't have an attitude and there is no other chance, either you talk now or forever hold ya piece."

"Fine, but since you said you forgive me, does that mean that we cool again?"

"Fine whatever, but we friends and friends only cause I don't go backwards unless it's happens on its own. You have to work to get back on my good side you know that right?"

"I can respect that and yeah I know."

"Mhm."

I turned around and continued with my work.

The bell finally rung to go to the next class. Finally, I hope this day go by fast. I'm tired and sleepy and ready to go tf home.

*skips to after school*

Yes! School is over and I can go home. I don't have no homework today or nothing to do. I hope no one calls me to come to work. Cause I'm sorry I ain't showing up fuck that. I was walking with my girls toward my car.

"Y'all it's a party Saturday." Tasha said.

"Who party is it?" I asked.

"Bigg having a party at his house." Tasha said. I just nodded.

"So you know what that means SHOPPINGGGG!" Tasha screamed out.

We all laughed at her. Tasha ass always excited to go shopping. We made plans to go to the mall Saturday morning to get outfits.

While they was talking I noticed that Brittany was still mugging me, but I just shrugged that shit off. I don't know what her problem was nor do I give a fuck. I was texting Rocko ass.

"Iight y'all I'm out." I told them. We said our goodbyes and I unlocked my car and put my stuff in. Before I could get in I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Damn just when I thought I was in the clear I get stopped again. Only Drew ass.

"What Drew?" I asked with a lil attitude. He smiled.

"Nothing ma. I just missed you so much. I missed talking to you, holding you, cuddling with you, making you -"

"Is that right." He moves his hands between my legs. And he leans in and whispers in my ear.

"Mhm and making you wet and tasting your juices and kissing you." Lawd cheezus rice. I just laughed and shook my head. I gave him a hug. The whole time I noticed that Brittany was still mugging me.

"Has Brittany been acting strange to you?" I asked Drew.

"Nah ma. Why you ask that?"

"She been mugging me and having her lil attitude toward I and I don't know what her problem is." I shrugged.

"Don't let that bother you. You too beautiful to be stressing." He said.

"Nah ion stress over these hoes with attitudes with no real reason to be mad." I said loud enough so she could hear. She just rolled her eyes. I laughed.

"So since we talking now can you tell me why you was at that hotel that night?" drew asked looking in my eyes. Lawd here we go again. I guess I'll tell him.

"Well if you must know I had to handle some business." I said.

"Business huh? What kind of business?" Drew asked. Damn his nosey ass.

"Listen just meet me at my house in an hour iight and I'll tell you." I said.

"Iight ma." He kissed my cheek and I got in the car and headed home.

*Drew POV*

Y'all just don't know how happy I am that Lexi talking to me. And I know I gotta a lot of making up to do. But she worth it. If she was a hoe I would've went on bout my business, but she wifey so imma do whatever it takes. When Lexi pulled off I walked over back to my niggas.

We was posted by my ride and I noticed Brittany staring at me a lil too hard for my liking. When I looked at her she smiled, winked, and licked her lips at me. Oh hell. Wait till bae hear bout this.

"Iight y'all imma out. I got some shit to handle." I dapped my niggas and headed home to change because I had to go over Lexi house.

I got home and went straight for the shower.

After I got out the shower I put on some boxers, gym pants, a white wife beater, my Nike socks, and Nike slides.

I went downstairs to get something to drink. I decided to call Lexi...

*Phone Convo*

Lexi: Hello

Drew: Ma I'm on my way over.

Lexi: Iight then.

Drew: Bye ma

Lexi: Bye

*Convo Over*

I grabbed my keys, locked my door, and got in the car.

A nigga hungry tho. Imma stop and get us something to eat.

Lexi POV

Drew on his way. I hopped in the shower real quick. I dried off and lotion my body.

I put on a bra and a pair of sleeping shorts that say 'bad girl' on the butt, and some black footies.

I turned on some Gerald Levert and laid in bed till he got here. Yes I listen to old school it's the best. 30 minutes I heard a knock at the door so I knew it was him. I was comfortable too. I get out of bed and head to the door.

I look thru the peephole and opened the door. I just looked at me. Hell I don't even know why he staring. He act like he haven't seen my body before.

I cleared my throat. "Umm ... hello you gone stand there or come in ninja?" I asked.

"O-oh yeah. Wassup ma?"

"Nothing." I moved aside and let him in. We walked up to my room.

"I see you bought food my ninja" I said getting happy.

"Yeah for me to eat. I hope you don't think I got you something?" I looked at him like nigga stop

He laughed so I snatched the bag at from him. "Damn no thank you or nothing?"

"You mad or nah?" I said eating a fry. He shook his head and laughed.

We ate in silence. This silence shit kills me.

"So we gone talk or what?"

"Yeah go ahead I'm listening."

"Well the reason I been leaving or hiding stuff is because my dad told me I had too, but I didn't want to hide anything from you. Cause I don't want you hiding stuff from me." He nodded. "So I told him I wanted to tell you and he agreed too. So I been working for him doing jobs." I said.

"What kind of jobs?"

"The same thing you do job kind of jobs but some other stuff too." he looked at me and laughed. I just looked at him till he stopped.

"You serious?" he asked.

"Duh why lie? I chose to do it and I'm going to continue to do it." I said.

"Is that right? What if I didn't want you to do it? "

"We not together and I am handle myself." he nodded.

"So you not gone say nothing?"

Silence.

"I know you hear Me."

Silence.

"You know what get out!" I yelled.

"No we talking."

"GET TF OUT!" I said.

"I said no and case closed." this motherfucker think I'm playing. I got up and he did too.

I started pushing him toward my room door. When we got to the door he closed it and pushed me up against the wall. He pinned my arms above my head and put him forehead on mine.

He looked into my eyes. We stood there. I tried to get out his grip, but he gripped tighter.

"I like it rough papi" He smirked. He picked me up and throw me over his shoulders. He sat on the bed. He laid me across his lap. I tried to get up bit his grip tighten more.

He pulled my shorts down and started spanking me hard as fuck. I didn't make a noise and that made him spank me harder. I let out a moan.

FUCK why he doing this. I stood me up and bent me over spreading my legs.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh I got this."

Next thing I know I felt him messaging my pearl. I tried to pull away but boy was that a wrong move. He pulled me back to him and added two fingers.

He started to go deeper and harder. I started to moan. He griped then smacked my ass again. I moaned louder.

I started to ride his fingers. I was coming to my climax and my legs were starting to shake.

"Whose pussy is this?" I tried to be smart and said

"Mine."

"Wrong answer." He slowed down and pulled my hair.

"Who's pussy is this and I'm not gone ask again?"

"It's yours." I moaned out. He started to go faster. I moaned louder. I felt myself about to cum.

"I'm bout to cum..."

"You better hold that shit Lexi" he said. He laid me on the bed and dug in. His tongue worked wonders. I pushed he head closer and pulled his dreads.

"Fuckkkkk ....." I screamed. He licked up all my juices and came up smirking.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower. I came out and he laying in my bed smiling.

Ion see shit to be happy about. I came out the bathroom naked on purposely. I bent over to be smart.

"Unless you wanna get fucked I wouldn't do that." he said watching that TV. I just laughed.

I got in the bed and laid on top of him. "Girl put some clothes on"

"No I'm like being nakey." I stated.

"You really like teasing me?"

"I am not teasing you."

He just laughed. We laid there talking about the work I'm doing. He doesn't like it but he accepts it. We cuddled and watched TV.

And for y'all nosey people no we not together ... YET! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2.1K 23
As four friends prepare for life after high school, different challenges bring about turning points in each of their lives. The dramas unfold and re...
74.1K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
82.6K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
1.7K 227 26
Ray and Aaron get stood up by their dates. They end up talking at the bar and realize being ditched is the best thing that ever happened to them. The...