She'll be mine - Jack x mark...

Galing kay Jackoberry

Y/n moves too L.A with her friend Mark. Mark realises you live around the corner from his friend Jack and thi... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Nice too meet you!
Chapter 2 - Her apartment
Chapter 3 - Your on!
Chapter 5 - I love you both
Chapter 6 - Tommorow?
Chapter 7 - family time
Chapter 8 - What is he doing!?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 the airport
Chapter 16 - 3 magic words
Chapter 17 - Bali
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (1day before the wedding)
Chapter 22 (i wanna make it up to you)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - morning of the wedding
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - The wedding
Chapter 31
A/n Sorry for not updating
Chapter 31
ELLO ELLO ELLO

Chapter 4 - Sophia?

1.4K 32 48
Galing kay Jackoberry

Jacks POV

Y/n waved goodbye too Mark as he walked out the door. "Hey y/n I'm so sorry about what happened before!"

"Listen it's fine.. I over reacted.." She said smiling at me

"Yea Ye see. Me and Mark maybe made a bet?" I said looking too the ground "What?" She said confused but giggling.

"We made a bet that if-" before I could say any more Mark walking in.

"Oh y/n I was wondering if you wanted too go out sometime?" Mark said smirking at y/n.

"Uh sure?!" She said smiling. "Okay call me when your free." He winked at y/n mainly too piss me off .

"Hey y/n? Is it okay if I stay over tonight?" I asked pissing him off.

"Uh sure!" She said smiling. Mark gave me really dirty looks.. "Well bye babe!" Mark said trying too make Y/n laugh.

She just blushed. He shut the door and me and y/n just blushed at each other.

*time skip*

Me and y/n say down on the couch she gave me ice cream and we just watch Austin Powers.

She chuckled a bit at how I was commentating over it. "Hey Jack.." Y/n said quietly. "Yea?" I replied.

"Well my cousin Alexis is getting married and she texted me!! I'm so happy for them!! And I was asked too come since they're having it in Bali.."

She said with a chuckle. "Oh my god!! Say I said congrats!"

We went too kiss! But of course we hear a knock on the fucking door!

I heard a girl yelling "y/n! Y/n you here!?" Y/n went too the door too find a girl skinny as ever!

Like a stick and lots of makeup.. She looked like she had been at a strip club..

"So uh.. This is my cousin Sophia .." I noticed y/n was really quiet around her.

"She's looking for a date..." The skinny girl with her pants up her ass like Harley Quinn...

Sat next too me and y/n saying nothing just looking me up and down..

"So who's this y/n? Is this your play boy?" She smirked at y/n blushing. Sophia spoke like Harley Quinn as well..

I raised an eyebrow at Sophia.. "So uh what are you doing here so late?" Y/n said very madly..

"Well I'm looking for a date for the wedding.." She said looking at me smirking.

"So sexy who are you going with?" She said biting her lip. I raised an eyebrow and just said nothing..

"HES GOING WITH ME!" Y/n said.
"Im what!?" I said in shock. So I guess Mark will have too go with Sophia.. HAH this is gonna be good...

"Hey Sophia I know a guy?" I said laughing my head off.. This is gonna be too easy!

Too be continued

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27K 647 27
Darkiplier (dark) and Antisepticeye (Anti) are versions or mark and jack, that seem to show themselves more often then usual. Jack makes the decision...
12.7K 902 47
A story that doesn't really follow its intended plot. But it has a lot of twists and turns throughout and is full of excitement.... Well that's just...
38.9K 1.1K 35
I looked over at him,my eyes still brimming with tears, then back down. Dark sighed and went to walk away. ''Wait.... P-promise me something.'' I sai...
14K 310 56
mark has not been able to love anyone after what his ex did and broke his heart hes also been quite lonely because of it, at least he has his dog to...