Chapter 6 - Tommorow?

H/t = home town

Marks POV

*the next day *

I walked too y/n's apartment too see Jack there.. They didn't know I was there so I quickly hid around the corner..

Y/n was talking about a wedding? I'm confused.. She asked if jack wanted too come with her..

Jack then waved goodbye.. And as soon as he left I came out from the corner.

I grabbed y/n's hand as she went too close the door. She looked at me in shock .. "Uh-huh hi y/n?" I said smiling at her. "Oh-uh hi Markimoo!"

"So what's been going on?" I asked her . "Oh just my cousins wedding.. I asked Jack if he wanted too come.. If you wanna come you can?"

"Sure!" I said blushing. "It's in Bali and my cousin Sophia has no date like usual."

She said looking too the ground. She sat on the sofa and I sat next too her.

"Oh.. Why doesn't Jack go with her?" I said chuckling.

"Are you kidding me?! Anybody besides you or him can go with her!" She said angrily.

"I mean she can't be that bad?" I said laughing she then raised an eyebrow and showed me a picture of her.

She looked like a Harley Quinn doll but worse. "Oh dang! I feel sorry for whoever dated that thing!"

I could sense y/n didn't like her.. So I made a joke out of it..

"She looks like an Harley Quinn doll but 12 times worse!" I said trying too cheer her up. She chuckled.

"The wedding is in 10 days we have to leave in 6 days from now.." She said looking too the ground again.

I then pulled her chin up with my thumb and looked her into her e/c eyes. I felt a slight kiss on my cheek.

Y/n kissed me! I was fangirling inside which I never thought I would do! She chuckled.

She then told me her parents r coming tm and me and Jack have too come.. I then kissed her goodbye and left.

Jacks POV

*flashback too last night*

last night y/n started crying and Then ran too her bedroom I ran after her I couldn't stand her being like this..

She locked the door "but I love you.." I said quietly at her bedroom door..

I started too faintly cry..
She then opened her door too let me in.

"J-J-Jack I-I'm sorry.." She said crying on her bed curled up in a ball..

"D-Do you wanna stay the night?" She asked still crying. I didn't say anything and just sat on her bed..

I then went too kiss her.. She resisted and moved a bit from me covering her face..

"I-I never wanted y-you too see m-me like this.."

*end of flashback*

Jacks POV

I couldn't handle her being like this I couldn't help but think about her 24/7..

I don't know why I couldn't think of anything else...

But y/n is so beautiful how her hair is like silk her clear voice could cheer anybody up..

I suddenly got a text from y/n.

Y: Hey Jack

J: hi Hun :)

*y/n is typing*

Y: My parents and my family texted me I told Mark already and they wanna meet you n Mark my step dad is a bit protective at times and I really don't like him..

J: Oh okay so r we all gonna go together? To like a restaurant or something?

Y: Yea? Mark and you have too come bc otherwise yea my parents r a bit wired.. Just warning u they r rlly judgemental..

J: oh Kay..

Y: my mums not too bad but my step dad is... They'll be coming from h/t just too c me :) tm! And they're staying for 2 days ;P welp my mum n step dad

J: Kay well I'll dress up good for ye;)

Y: lol yea XD

J: well gn Ma lassie!

Y: niiiiiight Hun!

OOOOOOH WONDER WTF GONNA HAPPEN NEEEEXT also soz for writing short chapters lately I've just haven't been in the mood for long chapters. -Kiara✨