Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

By Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... More

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Training

5.7K 159 176
By Draco-Tomlinson

Warming: SUPERRRRR long chap. 2074 words including all of this.

Song: Lighthouse by G.R.L. (Nightcore)

The night was pretty quiet. Bunny wasn't teasing Jack, Sandy wasn't trying to push them apart, North wasn't making jokes and laughing at them, and even Tooth wasn't checking everyone's teeth and forcing them to brush after eating!

I'm starting to think this is my fault.....WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO HARDDDD
T-T.

"Goodnight guys!" I said to the guardians but they just walked off to their rooms.

"Don't mind 'em Y/N, they'll be back to normal by tomorrow." said Jack as he laid down on his bed.

"I sure hope so." I muttered. "Goodnight Jack." I love you. (Ya ppl clichè, I know, but it's so sweeeettttt!!)

"What was that?"

"I-I said goodnight."

"No after that."

"Nothing."

~ Timeskip ~

"Snowflake wake up~"

"Huh?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jack shaking me up.

"Y/N get up today's our training, remember?" he said as he pulled me from the bed.

"Oh by the way Jack I need to tell you something...." I said, remembering the time yesterday when I froze that tear.

"Wha?" Jack asked.

"I.....I think we may have the same power...." I replied.

"Wait are you serious?" he exclaimed.

"Yup. I froze some water last time." I said, walking out the door and towards the dining
room.

Everyone was there and they all seemed in a better mood then last night. Guess Jack was right.

Bunny saw Jack and said. "Morning Frosty." And, for once, with a smile.

"Woah hold it there kangaroo did someone replace you with a robot? You never say good morning to me." Jack said as he sat down beside me and Bunny.

"Fine mate if you actually like our fights, I wouldn't mind fighting some more."

"Nonono no fighting on table." bellowed North.

I ate pancakes with maple syrup, had Norths-awesome-hot-choco, (he told us to call it that) and ate a cookie.

"Ok Jack, Y/N, Tooth, today your training. It start in hour, so get weapons ready. " said North after eating.

"There are five trials, and the last one is the hardest, so get ready mate." Bunny told us.

Sandy flashed some images above his head, which meant 'Your not allowed to use any weapons you have now.'

The 3 of us nodded and went to our rooms. Well, I went to Jacks so.....OK NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS.

~50 minutes later~

"Y/N are you ready yet?" asked Jack, twirling his staff.

"Yup." I replied, falling on the couch with my transforming sword. It's pretty much a sword that could transform into any weapon. "Hey Jack you didn't even change or anything."

"Well, I don't need to. I already have my staff." he replied.

"Remember Sandy said you can't use any weapons you had with you earlier?" I reminded him, and saw his eyes widen.

"Oh damn. Well, I could find something-"

"TOOTH, Y/N, JACK TIME UP!"

"Well, good luck Jack." I said and we walked out of the room, with him frowning.

"Pleaseeeeee North just once." begged Jack.

"No Jack Sandy already told you no weapon you had earlier." answered North, walking over to the big doors of the.....house, and opened it.

"Ok guys when I say go, go, Mk?" said Bunny.

Tooth nodded but Jack grabbed my hand and flew us out.

"YOU ALREADY SAID GO TWICE!!" shouted Jack back, laughing.

"Well, he has point." said North, shaking his head and smiling.

Tooth rolled her eyes and flew off, while Bunny just shrugged and went to his warren through a hole in the ground which he just made.

"Jack!!" I said as he threw a snowball at me while we were flying. He can still make a little snow but he can't freeze stuff.

"I'm winning the race!" Jack exclaimed as he landed in our destination. "I WIN!!"

"Fine Mr. Frost you win". I fake pouted and flew down beside him.

We were in a place which had grass and flowers everywhere and a lake in the middle, with 3 weird structures around the lake.

"What is that?" asked Tooth as she landed between us, pointing at the 3 structures.

"I dunno. Maybe we should check it out." said Jack, flying towards the lake as we followed him.

"Hold up there's a note here." I said as I grabbed the note beside the lake.

First Trial: Freeze the lake.

"What does it say, Y/N?" asked Tooth, acting all fake-nice. Ew.

I showed the note to them and Tooth gasped.

"But only Jack can freeze stuff!" she exclaimed, hovering over the lake.

Jack flew beside Tooth and then I remembered that I could freeze stuff too. I didn't wanna tell them though, so it'd be a surprise.

So while they were floating in the middle of the lake thinking about ways to freeze the lake, I crept up to the edge of it and touched it with my finger.

It froze completely.

Tooth and Jack looked down, and saw the lake was freezing over.

They both turned around and stood beside me.

Jack smirked and said: "Forgot you could do that, snowflake"

Y/N blushing 50 shades of red, new movie, coming out in a cinema near you.

Tooth growled, and then something awesome happened.

The grass beneath us rose and made us each stand on one of the 3 different structures.

"What the heck...?" I muttered to myself.

The structures started glowing, and a portal opened in front of us, and sucked us in.

"Snowflake?"

"Ya?"

"Mind getting off me?"

I jumped off Jack and stood.

"Ok now where are we?" asked Tooth.

This time, we were in a snowy place, with a blizzard and snowmen everywhere. This would have been normal, if the snowmen weren't walking.

They all turned towards us and the 3 of us stared at them for a few seconds. Until they started running towards us.

The 3 of us flew up and attacked the snowmen, but they threw giant snowballs at us.

~Jack's POV~

While the snowmen were attacking us, I flew down and grabbed a piece of paper. It said:

Second Trial: Kill the snowmen

'How are you supposed to kill snow with snow?!' I thought. Then suddenly an idea came into my head.

"Y/N! Tooth! Try distracting the snowmen!"

"Why?!" Y/N shouted back.

"Just do it! I have a plan!" I shouted, and Y/N and Tooth nodded.

While they were distracting the snowmen, I made a REALLY big snowball. The biggest one I've ever made.

I gestured for them to move out of the way, and I aimed my giant snowball at the snowmen.

The snowball hit them, and they all sunk into it. The snowball somehow became smaller and smaller until it was microscopic.

Breathing heavily, I flew over to Y/N and Tooth.

"You alright?" I asked them.

"Well, pretty much." Tooth replied.

Y/N just shrugged and another portal appeared in front of us and sucked us in.

In the next trial, we had to each grab a REALLY heavy bag and race to the end. Tooth won though. The 4th was where we had to fight each other. Y/N won that thanks to her sword.

Now, the final one, which asper Bunny, was the hardest.

~Y/N's POV~

The portal dropped us into an extremely dark place. I was kinda scared, so I grabbed whatever I could find, which just so happened to be Jack's hand.

"Scared, Snowflake?" he asked.

"Maybe a little...." I muttered, and the 3 of us walked forward.

Suddenly, we heard a laugh and saw a flash of lighting in front of us.

"Um, is this supposed to be part of the trials?" Tooth asked.

We walked a bit more forward and suddenly heard a voice.

"Stop moving."

We all froze (no pun intended) and heard the sound of footsteps approaching us.

"My, my..... didn't expect 3 of you."

Somehow, everything became brighter, even though there were no lights, and we saw a girl standing in front of us. She was wearing a black and red dress which trailed behind her. Her eyes were pitch black (again, no pun intended :p) and her hair was the same.

"Wh-who are you?" I stuttered out.

"Who am I?" she asked. "I am Lucretia Shade. The spirit of fear."

Another lighting blast boomed behind her, and she seemed even closer then before. This time, there were different creatures behind her.

"Let's skip all the talk and get to the fighting." she said. "ATTACK!!"

The creatures charged at us, and we all flew up. They flew up with us too.

Tooth chanted some spells, and they seemed to become weaker, but quickly recovered.

I blasted some frost at them, but only managed to freeze half of them.

"Jack! Do something!" shouted Tooth, and Jack tried to throw some of his glowing snow at them, but it didn't help.

"Maybe we should all try something together!" I shouted to them, and they stood on either side of me.

"This better work." Jack muttered. And during all of this Lucretia was nowhere to be seen.

We closed our eyes and suddenly started glowing. A white light blasted out of Jack, a blue one out of me, and a rainbow one out of Tooth.

It attacked Lucretia's creatures, and they disappeared.

"NOOOOO!!" We heard a scream, and opened our eyes.

Suddenly, Jack was shot with arrows and fell and Tooth got dragged through another portal which closed as soon as Tooth was in.

"JACK!!" I shouted as I zoomed down towards where he fell, but chains appeared on my feet which dragged me down a few feet away from where Jack fell.

"LET ME GO!!" I screamed, but it didn't help. Lucretia came waking towards me with a smirk on her face.

"I've finally got you Y/N. The most powerful guardian." she said.

"W-what do you mean most powerful?" I stuttered.

"The other guardians aren't as powerful as you. That's why I wanted you." Lucretia said, walking even closer until she was half a foot away.

"Join me, Y/N. Join me and be believed in."

"No! What's wrong with you?! What makes you think I'll ever join you?!" I exclaimed, and she just stood there, still smirking.

"Being believed in."

"What?"

"Being believed in." she repeated. "No more having people walked through you, no more loneliness. Imagine the power you could have over them. And if you join me, you could control them. You could overpower them. You could make them believe in you."

"But forcing them to believe in us is bad." I replied.

I could feel Jack staring at us, but I ignored it.

"Oh that's not the only bad thing. The guardians are in this too. You've tried helping them, but have they done the same to you?" Lucretia walked around me, and I put my head down, since I didn't want her to see that I agreed with her.

"Just imagine it.... people bowing down to you, not just kids. Everyone chanting your name~"

I thought about it, and it did seem awesome, but then I started shaking. Mostly because I was crying.

And then, another extremely awesome thing happened. I started floating. I was glowing white. I put my head up, and turned towards Lucretia.

"That does sound awesome, but that's not people believing in me. It's people fearing me. There's a difference, Lucretia. And the guardians have been awesome to me. Sure, Tooth hates me, but that's her fault, not mine. Bunny's like my brother, I barely know Sandy but he seems like an awesome friend, North's like a fatherly figure, and Jack....." I looked at Jack "well, he's amazing in a lot of ways. Their all my friends, and I wouldn't betray them for the world."

Suddenly the white light surrounding me surrounded Lucretia, and she seemed like she was disappearing. "I'll be back for you, Y/N!!" she shouted before she disappeared.

I fell to the ground on my knees, yet it somehow didn't hurt.

I ran to Jack and blasted his chains.

"Y/N that was..... that was awesome!" He said and hugged me. "For a second there, I thought you were gonna join her."

I chuckled and hugged him back.

"I'd never leave you guys, Jack." I said. "Never".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 37 10
astrea borealis. or y/n l/n. whatever her name is, she was out there, probably riding her dragon. she heightened imaginations in children. she would...
49.6K 1.2K 15
It's been 300 years and you still haven't admitted your feelings to Jack, nor has he admitted his own to you. What kind of push needs to be applied...
21.8K 596 20
You are the daughter of Jack Frost, you've been raised in the school and know every twist and turn, secret passageways, and the best spots to confess...
340K 10.6K 30
*HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Jack Frost and #3 in snowflakes** "Who are you, and why the heck are you in my house?!" You ask the boy, pointing your hairb...