Who's Kian Lawley? || Text Me...

By ZaynsBedroom

@KianLawley liked your photo. 1h @KianLawley liked your photo. 20m @KianLawley liked your photo. 13m @K... More

Notifications
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
FaceTime
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
FaceTime
Messages
Instagram
Day 1: Cecilia
Instagram
Day 2: Kian
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Cecilia
Instagram
Kian
Cecilia
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages
"What's an O2L?"
Messages
Kian
Kian
Cecilia
Messages
Instagram
Cecilia
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages
Cecilia
Cecilia
Cecilia
Instagram
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages pt.1
Messages pt.2
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Messages
FaceTime
Messages
Messages
Cecilia
Messages
Cecilia
Kian
Cecilia & Kian
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Cecilia
Instagram
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Kian & Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
I GOT A QUESTION💀
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Messages
EXPLAIN
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Messages
Messages
Instagram
Instagram
Cecilia
Cecilia
Messages
Messages
A//N
Kian & Cecilia

Kian

14.5K 323 267
By ZaynsBedroom

44k - 45k two days ago ☀️
46k - 47k yesterday 🦋
48k - 49k Today ☀️

****

I sigh for the fifth time out of boredom from the movie Meredith begged me to take her to see. Considering I've seen this movie a million times already and me playing a role of someone inside of the movie, this wasn't something I'd consider watching for another 1-2 hours.

We were only like 17 minutes into the movie and so far I've already beat Jc in a game of 8 Ball in iMessage. Us being the only ones who were in the theatre, I decided to prop my foot up on the seat in front of me.

"Kian!" Meredith hissed and hits my legs

"What?" I frown, bringing them back down onto the floor.

"That's rude"

Even though it was dark in here, I could still see her giving me one of those weird pointed looks she does when she's annoyed.

"How? No ones even in here besides us" I laughed

She shook her head and turned back to the movie screen. I rolled my eyes and checked my phone for any missed calls.

Why hasn't she called yet?

I checked my phone at least 5 more times for the last 10 minutes until I gave up. She's probably busy? I honestly wouldn't blame her for not calling, I've been a dick to her for no right reason.

It wasn't my intentions in ignoring her after what had happen. I guess I was just pissed.

Pissed at the fact that she was out with someone and almost touching LIPS with someone? That someone not being YOU?

No.

Yes.

No.

YES

So what if I was? It shouldn't matter to me at all. I honestly don't care who she's with, dates, kiss, or anything - I DONT CARE.

Yea, you do.

I don't..

If you didn't care so much then why did you ignore her? Why'd you even bother texting back?

......

Exactly.

I shook my head to block out my subconscious and for once paying attention to the movie. The movie was at the part of a party scene with me pretending to be drunk.

I turn my head to look over at Meredith who watched the scene in amusement. I smiled as she let out one of her small cute laughs that i've always adored about her.

Somehow I found myself staring at the lock screen of my phone again, expecting a missed FaceTime call that still hasn't popped up.

"Why do you keep checking your phone?" Meredith spoke out

I turned my attention towards her and quickly locked the screen.

"Uh. I- well.." I cleared my throat and tried to think of something quick.

She raised an eyebrow at me stuttering over my words.

"I was waiting for Jc to reply to my message I sent him for another game of 8 ball."

She slowly nods her head before responding with a smile "okay"

She stands and I looked at her confusingly. I almost choked on my own spit once she caught me off guard by straddling her self over my lap so that she was now facing me and blocking the movie screen from my view.

"Uh, M-"

"Shh" she held her fingers to her lips before smirking at me seductively

I bit my lip as she purposely began to roll her hips on my crotch (Bitch is like 10 what am I writing 😂💀)

"Fuck, Mer." I lean my head back on my seat while gripping her waist to adjust her to my liking.

She giggled before leaning in close to me and attacking my neck with her perfectly plumped lips (i'm crying)

Something flashing caught my eye and caused me to look down at my phone.

Cecilia wants to FaceTime...

My eyes widened as I tried to think up a way to stop the situation I'm in now before she hangs up.

I looked up to see a couple people walking in and looking for seats.

Thank youuuuuu

"Meredith" I whispered

"Hmm?" She 'hmms' against my neck while continuing to suck and bite down on a well known spot.

"People are coming in here." I tell her

"So?" She continued working her magic with out a damn care. God, I love this girl.

Waitt WHAT ?

I looked down at my screen to see that the call had ended. I groan, suddenly irritated.

"Come on babe." I tap her thigh, signaling her to get up.

"No." She responded

Fuck!

I huff and picked her up by her waist before gently placing her down back in her seat.

"What the hell?!" She whispered yell

"People were staring" I shrug

"So what? Let them stare, who gives a shit?" She tried to place her self back on me

"Not now," I stare at her in all seriousness to show her I wasn't kidding before gently pushing her back into her seat "Meredith."

She kissed her teeth before quickly standing up "i'm going to the bathroom."

"K." I reply before unlocking my phone

"Ugh!" She stomped away and made her way down the steps near us

I stare at her ass before shrugging and looking back down at my phone screen.

I tapped on my missed calls and clicked on Cecilia's missed FaceTime call.

It was a few seconds of ringing before it had read 'Connecting...'

I cheesed like a 7 year old at the screen, waiting to see the beautiful face that I've been dying to see ever since that incident we had; that I caused.

Just as one second of her face appeared..

FaceTime Call Ended

"What the fuck?" I stare blankly at my home screen with a small frown

She hung up?

****

Yikesssss 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...