Stand By Me Interracial *Shor...

By southernbelle97

Getting to the end of world war 2. An injured 24 year old Soldier Arthur Jackson never knew the war could be... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Four.
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Epilogue

Stand By Me Interracial *Short story*

15.4K 308 11
By southernbelle97

Getting to the end of world war 2. An injured 24 year old Soldier Arthur Jackson never knew the war could be so gruesome, including to the point were he wanted to take his life. When 23 year old nurse Cora Wilson is sent to the medical headquarters all the negativity leaves Arthur's mind.

The whole time she has been there, all he wants to do is get a chance to talk to her. Problem is she is African American, and black nurses can't help the white soldiers. Will he ever get his chance? Will they ever fall in love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 419 29
[Completed] "What are you here for now?"Sienna asked, but got no verbal reply from Justin. The reply she got was Justin crashing his lips onto hers...
2.6M 147K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
78.3K 5.1K 69
"LIFE" its a four letter word which is really unpredictable and this unpredictable life plays with our emotions with excellence.This is what the stor...
4.9K 289 8
Erik and Evangeline Destler have been through so many test and trials within the 25 years of their marriage. From the the drug overdose that ordaine...