Words We Can't Say

By KindaHopeless

A collection of poems for the voices that go unheard. -WARNING- Some of these poems may touch on subjects in... More

Introduction
Mr. Anxiety
Worth
Corrupted Sea
Black and White
Under Control
Whispering Trees
Poison
Broken Hands
NOT A POEM
Fade
Bodies Of Clay
The Bitter And The Mad
Monsters
Screaming Violence
Empty Lies
Nightmares Of Sorrow
Love
Unheard
NOT A POEM
Alone
Freedom
NOT A POEM
Trust
Persuasion
Windows
Prison
NOT A POEM
Fantasize A Nightmare
Kingdom
NOT A POEM
NOT A POEM
Painted Stone
Grey
Gravity
NOT A POEM
Cast Out
Frequently Dim
NOT A POEM
Hearts Of Steel
Hollow
Used
Demons Behind My Eyes
Broken Mind
Burn Out
Pit Of Scream
Maybe you'd miss me
Subside
Wishful Thinking
Truth
Secrets
Widow of a feeling
Quarantine
Fallen Angel
Midnight Man

Demons Puppets

499 23 1
By KindaHopeless

There's a will to live and then there's me. Someone stuck in a room locked in with no key. And they can't breath they can't see and this world around is not free. Bring it back or just tell me, I know that I'm crazy. I can't anymore, I really can't bare, the way they talk, the way they just stare,The way they walk, the way they don't care. The people in here have never breathed air. I feel awake but I'm not this world is where I rot. Deprived of soul, I've lost a whole lot. And I see the darkness but I'm not as afraid, This time I will, I have to, invade. Don't pity me I know I'm far from your mind, but you know I'm here so don't block me out this time. They look at me, they judge and I have to fear. The demons puppets are begging for tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915 217 75
a collection of poems, not bound by rules, nor themes, nor length. little pieces of everything, strung together into a calm chaos. a myriad of a stra...
5.1K 261 68
Poetry of mine. These all range from when i was a kid to now so some of them kind of suck. Some of these may be triggering to some people, but I try...
1.1K 151 100
⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ if any of the tagged things are sensitive to read about or makes you feel uncomfortable, please do not read! I'd hate to be the r...
993 260 170
This book is a collection of thoughts and feelings in the form of poems. I share my words with you because they show that we are never alone with wh...