inhuman [2] // teen wolf

Por missuniverse-

A sequel to Human, where the very human Riley Beacon isn't as human as she thought. Más

1. new year, new me
2. first day back
3. unwilling
4. symbol
5. ice
6. twins
7. bank
8. beta
9. I'm sorry
10. chase
12. cross country
13. angry
14. harm
15. death
17. bus trip
18. discreet
19. fight
20. glen capri
21. dirty
22. possessed
23. suicide
24. disappear
25. exchange
26. goodbye, my love
27. olivia
28. monopoly
29. recital
30. lydia
31. hospital
32. roof
33. wailing woman
34. nemeton
35. don't come back
36. too late?
37. storm
38. coffee
39. bombshell
40. severity
41. coffee date?
42. home run
43. she won
44. enjoying my time with you
45. party crashers
46. missing
47. help me, please
48. crazy
49. Argents aren't welcome
50. control
51. monster
52. goodbye, old friend

11. sleep

359 8 0
Por missuniverse-

When she woke up after her nap, she was absolutely wrecked; she had an awful migraine, her cat scratched her during the night when she tried to cuddle, and to make matters worse; she ran out of her favourite foundation, leaving her to be completely pale and bare faced coming into school. At least she still had coffee, though.

As soon as she got to school though, her day (more like her entire week) was completely ruined upon hearing the news that her English exam had been postponed because her teacher, Ms. Blake, called in sick. She almost cried in the toilets because of the amount of sleep she lost for not reason.

During lunch, to her surprise, Olivia had sat with her, Scott and Stiles, even though she hated the two boys. Riley understood why, since Olivia hated basically everyone, but she still was surprised to see her actually enduring Scott's talking as he updated on what was happening in Beacon Hills.

"Ms. Blake was at the school last night, which is why she isn't here today." He informed, and Riley wanted to punch him and his werewolves (including Isaac) repeatedly until they bled. If it wasn't for them, she would have had her test today and she would have gotten it over and done with. But now, because of them, she lost an entire night of sleeping to fetch her stuff from school. Well, that part wasn't their fault, but she needed to pin the blame on someone.

"You know about those murders as well?" Stiles asked the two girls, and Olivia looked up at him with some salad in her mouth.

"Yeah, my dad told me about those. About how they all have the same injuries? It's called a three--"

"--Fold death, yeah. How do you know?" Stiles interrupted, as everyone's attention diverted to the girl. She swallowed her food and sipped on her drink innocently as everyone awaited her response.

"I know a lot of things that you don't. They're human sacrifices, aren't they? Well, you virgins better watch out, then. You could be next."

"How do you know they're all virgins?" Scott asked instead, piping up before Stiles had the chance to. Olivia sighed and was already tired of answering their questions.

"I knew them all. I knew Heather through a friend, and she told me basically everything-- you know she liked you, Stiles, right? The boy at the pool, we were gonna, you know, do the deed, but he started going on about marriage and Jesus and stuff, so I was out of there in a second." She explained casually. Scott and Stiles recoiled a little bit in their seats, but Riley was not surprised. Olivia has probably had sex with 90% of Beacon Hills, minus all of the married and old people, of course. If she didn't hate Stiles or Scott, she definitely would go there.

"Okay, a little too much information. What about Caitlin?" Stiles asked, and she shrugged.

"Met her through Emily, her girlfriend. We used to date, but clearly not anymore." She shrugged, and smirked at the boys' faces.

"I didn't know you were..."

"Bisexual? Yeah, comes as a surprise to a lot of people. But don't worry, I lean mostly towards guys." She replied, a hint of suggestiveness in her voice as she eyed Stiles. Riley couldn't help but understand where Olivia was coming from; during the last four months over break, Stiles really grew into a very hot boy. Riley was just really glad that he decided to grow his hair out; she couldn't stand watching him run his hands over his buzz cut every second.

Stiles was taken aback but the suggestion, and opted not to speak for the rest of the break. They all sat in silence, until Riley spoke up about Lydia.

"How is Lydia going? Didn't you say that she was the one who found the dead boy in the pool?" She asked, munching on her cookie. Stiles looked up from his hands and nodded at Riley.

"She's alright, I guess. She said she doesn't know how she found him... The last time something like this happened was because of Peter. We're planning on talking to him about it sometime this week." He explained, and Riley raised her eyebrow. Yeah, right, like Peter would confess all of his sins to a couple of teenagers. She really doubted that if he had anything to do with Lydia's craziness, he wouldn't tell a soul.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 130 11
But Connor looks like falling for two different angels, for two similar faces.
117 18 23
Serenity is in Beacon Hills trying to find a better understanding of what She is. While she's in Beacon Hill, she finds herself a pack.
68.2K 1.9K 31
She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that...
101K 2.5K 40
"everyone thinks that they know us. but they know nothing about all of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation" in which two childhood fri...