Teenage Luna | ✔️

By amateurinresidence

This is a tale of three girls. The first is Violet Smith, playing the cliched new girl in a small town. The... More

T H E S T O R Y
INTRODUCTIONS
P A R T O N E
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
P A R T T W O
Prologue
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
P A R T T H R E E
Prologue
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
T H E E N D O F T H E S T O R Y

Chapter Fifteen

566 32 3
By amateurinresidence

I stared at my reflection in the camera, willing the swelling to go down. I'd scraped my hair back into a ponytail, straightened my outfit back up but my lips were twice the size they usually were... 

We'd broken apart from the heavy makeout session after a knock on the door to make sure we were alright with everything. We'd quickly remembered where we were and what we were supposed to be doing but I wanted nothing more than to resume what we had been doing a few minutes ago. 

Luna: Violet Smith he typed.

My heart pounded.

Beta: Aaron Asher

Other members: Jeremy Asher, Kaycee Walker, Olivia Smith. 

Werewolf numbers: 2.

Druid numbers: 2.

Again, my heart pounded. I still wasn't sure myself - me and my sister forces of the supernatural? Liv can't even keep her stomach down after breakfast.

Human numbers: 2. 

Alliances (if none leave blank): 

Ezra paused, "W-what was th-their name... uh, their name, again?"

I smirked slightly at his cute little stutter, "Crimson Lake, it was."

Ezra nodded slowly.

Alliances (if none leave blank): Crimson Lake.

Motto:

He paused again, "Vi? Mot-t-to?"

"Um... no idea," I whispered, "I've never been in a pack before." 

He laughed weakly before running a hand through his hair. 

"Do something that relates to all of us."

"School? Teens? The struggle of being a teen with supernatural powers that still has to attend school?"

I giggled slightly, "No, Ezzie. Something that's real."

He narrowed his eyes, "Don't call me Ezzie. And the struggle of being a teen with blah blah blah at school is real."

I shook my head at him and stepped forward so I was leaning my hands against his shoulders, "No. Something that has a real meaning. Like... we aren't all wolves or the truth was kept hidden or something else like that..."

"Truth was kept hidden, huh?" Ezra raised an eyebrow. 

I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded, "A little."

"How about," he whispered, staring at my chewing lip before I stopped. He looked up into my eyes, "None of us knew the truth?"

"None of us knew the truth..." I murmured, "I really like that."

Ezra grinned and spun around in his chair, typing that in. He checked over the information before pressing register

***

Kaycee leaned heavily against me, watching the ocean. She drawled, "The horizon is like my love life. Empty, distant, blue."

"Blue?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Like how blue is the colour for sadness," she pouted, "Why don't people like me back?"

"I'm sure they do," I rolled my eyes, "They're also just a little afraid of you."

"What have I done to scare people off?" she scowled, sitting upright, "I try to be nice."

"And you are," I assured her, "You're just a little... forthcoming."

"I need to work on that."

"Don't," Liv said, coming in on our conversation, "Someone will like you for you - I know it."

"Thanks," Kaycee mumbled, staring at the surfers. 

"Crowdy Head," Aaron introduced, sitting on my other side, "The most beautiful place on the planet."

"London's nicer," Liv wrinkled her nose, "I hate the sun. And sand. And water. And OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!" She shrieked, leaping up and jumping around. 

I jumped, watching her in fright.

Aaron chuckled beside me, "Livvy, it's just seaweed."

"Ugh!" she screeched, "Seaweed's meant for Japanese Sushi not the beach!"

"I'm pretty sure the beach had it first," Kaycee pointed out.

Liv scowled, "Whatever, I'm going to go find the boys."

"What about me?" Aaron said in defense, "Am I categorised as a girl now?"

"Your voice hasn't dropped yet," she pointed out, stalking off.

Aaron's face was beet red as he paused for a moment. Then he leapt up, running through the sand, "What the hell do you mean by that?!"

Kaycee collapsed into giggles, "They're gonna grow up married some day."

I stared after them.

Kaycee sighed again and mumbled something.

"What?"

"I hate cats."

"Huh?" I cocked my head at her. What did that have to relate to anything?

"Nevermind," she scowled before standing up, "I need some more sleep."

I followed after her as she headed for the nearby bush where we'd set up the tents again. Ezra was poking the fire with a long stick beside Aaron. He looked up when I entered the clearing.

I offered a small smile. His lips curved upwards. The same lips that had touched mine own a few hours ago. I bit down on my own and looked away from him towards one of the tents.

Jeremy let out a low whistle, "The sexual tension is high..."

I blushed, glaring at him. Ezra continued poking the fire, "Shu'p."

"Whatever, man," Jeremy chuckled, "So..."

He let it draw out, making the awkwardness even more... well, awkward. 

I sat down against a tree and closed my eyes.

I gripped at the hair at the cape of his neck. He tightened his grasp on my waist. We were pressed together. Our heartbeats beat as one. Our breathing the same each time we separated slightly. His hands trailed up to curl around my back, tugging me even closer to him. Our chests hit each other with a slight thud. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip as he went to take a breath. He gasped slightly and I chuckled at him. Then we were glued back together. His tongue tangled with mine. Tongue on tongue. Teeth on teeth. Lips on lips. Nose on nose. Chest on chest. Body against body. 

"Violet!" Kaycee shouted, "Check this out!"

My eyes fluttered open. I jumped at the sight in front of me. The eight-foot flames in the pit were glowing a vivid blue. Not the blue they get from heat but a fluoro blue like you'd see at a club. I stood up slowly, "Why is it like that?"

"The colour comes from the salt in the dirt," Ezra explained, "but it's height came out of nowhere."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"One moment it was struggling to light, the next it's taller than any of us," Aaron watched it with avid curiousity.

I stared at the flames, willing my prediction to not be true. I'd been thinking about pure passion. And now, suddenly, a force of nature uses it. 

Ezra turned his gaze on Liv quickly, "What were you thinking about just then?"

She blushed, "Clothes."

Ezra's eyes moved to mine, harsh and calculating. Slowly, he murmured, "What were you thinking?"

My entire face heated up, "Um, nothing?"

The fire let out a loud spark and I jumped.

"Not nothing," Ezra scoffed with a smile, turning back to face the fire, "It was somethin', alright. You made this fire."

Dammit.

He was right, though. I'd made the fire with my... slightly impure thoughts.

I studied the fire for a moment. If I'd created this fire does that mean that I could... that I could control it?

White-hot, I ordered to myself, curious.

In nothing but the blink of an eye, the fire flashed from the strange, glowing blue to the white. 

"What the hell?" Aaron murmured.

"What was that?" Liv asked in awe.

I chewed my lip, concentrating, Form Liv.

The fire slowly drifted back to red and orange tendrils before gathering to the top in a small rolling ball. It melted down into other shapes from there, expanding from just beneath. Soon enough, a fire replica of Liv was formed from the fire.

"Is that... me?" Liv squeaked.

"No fucking way," Kaycee mumbled.

Form Ezra.

But instead of maintaining shape as a human, it turned to a wolf. I furrowed my eyebrows. Was that supposed to mean he was more wolf than human? The large wolf was pacing in anxiousness, decorated in floating red tendrils. 

I cocked my head. Why are you pacing?

The wolf cocked it's head towards me.

"What's happening?" Jeremy asked me. 

I ignored him, entranced by the wolf. 

I bent forward so I was kneeling on the dirt. I watched the wolf. It continued pacing back and forth, watching me constantly.

"What's going on?" Kaycee whispered beside me.

Ezra's wolf leant forward on it's haunches and fell gracefully to the ground, lying it's head on it's paws. It's muzzle moved and I could imagine it giving out a soft growl. But I could hear it: Luna...

I shivered, "Alpha..."

Goosebumps covered me. I could feel the power radiating from the wolf as he stood back up again, seemingly much bigger. It made a motion as if it was howling and I felt prickles across my body. 

Then the wolf vanished and returned to normal fire of regular height and colour. 

I fell back onto my bottom and wrapped my arms around my knees in an attempt to keep warm, rocking back and forth. 

"Vi?" Ezra's voice whispered, "What was that?"

My eyes moved up to meet my alpha's. 

I shivered again as I said it, "You're my alpha."

***

Song: Green Light - Lorde

xx Sharky. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7K 43
Note: This book will be revised soon. I will be adding and or deleting some scenes to work on the plot holes so please bear with me. ***** "Get the...
115K 4.8K 21
Book is very unedited! Torrence the soon to be alpha of the Eastern Sen Pack, finds his mate and future Luna of the pack. A tall blonde haired omega...
35.2K 987 24
* Sutton's breath caught, almost like the room was suffocating her and the most intoxicating amazing smell flooded her nose the room became smaller w...
186K 11.5K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...