Yandere Simulator Genderbend...

De Flamewisher

You may end up with a crazed yandere or the heir to the Saikou Corporation. Who knows? . . . Yandere Simulato... Mai multe

I'll Protect you too
Let me Save you
Light of my Life
Your Knight in Powdered Sugar
Helpless
No Longer Lonely
Tending the Wounds
Jealous Little Redhead
My Everything
~Another Announcement~
Jam Buds
Beauty and the Beast
I'm sorry

Announcement!

9.5K 56 29
De Flamewisher

Hey guys! Now this announcement I think you would all like!

I'M NOW TAKING REQUESTS!!! 

The reason why I'm doing this is because I saw some people asking if they could request something and I felt bad for not doing them. So I decided to start taking them!

But the requests come with a few rules!

1. I'll only do genderbent requests (Ex. Yandere-chan x Reader I will not do)

2. If you want a Male x Male and/or a Female x Female story then I'll do it! So don't hesitate to ask!

3. I will not be doing any nsfw content (Ex. Gore, Lemons, and Limes I will not be doing)

4. I cannot write your story in a day so it may take a couple of days for it to be published.

5. I will not write and underage reader with an older character. The only thing to do is make the reader a teacher and/or staff member of the school. (Ex. Male! Muja Kina x Teacher!Reader I will do)

6. I will only take requests from this page and not any other.

And those are the rules guys! Can't wait to see your requests!

And btw I will put your username at the beginning of the story!

Alright guys until next time peace for now!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

54.8K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...
939 27 9
For once, Ayano's infamous stone composure is shattered when she receives an invitation from the head of the Saikou Corp. What could the most powerfu...
506K 18.4K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
6.4K 396 17
Trapped in a school with a yandere after you, how could this night get any worse for Akira? Well, when one of your friends is also a yandere coming y...