[=] Klance OneShots [=] ON HO...

De _Tawnyfire_

๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธis smut ๐ŸŒค is fluff ๐Ÿ’œ is both ๐Ÿ’” is angst I probably don't write fluff or smut very well, but I'll try m... Mai multe

=A/N=Important=
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œRed+Blue=Purple๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒคCrush Huh? ๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒค
๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒคSpace Gays๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒค
๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒคSleeping Together๐ŸŒค๐ŸŒค
A/N
A/N
important a/n
last a/n(chapter)...of THIS book!

~Focus On Me~

7K 181 157
De _Tawnyfire_

A/N: GUESS WHO'S FINALLY BACK!!!!

This A/N is not just rambling. Except for the parts about reads and votes. Everything else is kind of important, so please read.

This is a light smut chapter...I think? Idek.

Most of you guys voted for Keith being sub, so I will do more chapters with him like that, but I will still do Keith-dominant and Lance-submissive stories. If the vote changes then I will do more Lance-sub stories. But for now, mostly sub Keith.

15.7K reads?! 431 votes?!?! I honestly can't believe that people are actually reading and liking this book !!! GEEZ I thought I would suck but apparently I'm doing something right. Thank you guys for that! Thank you SOOOOO much! [Though after this chapter I might drive people away]

So, according to most fanfics I've read, Keith's eyes are apparently a dark purple, and I've seen them like that on the show, but at the same time I see it as a dark grey with a tint of navy//dark blue...I guess I might be wrong. It would make more sense for them to be a dark shade of purple huh? I dunno. What d'ya guys think? I'm kind of thinking they're purple now...Yep...purple...

For those waiting on an update of Dirty Klancing, I currently have writers block, so please give me some more time. I have a shitload of stuff happening right now and I'm almost always busy dealing with something. But, if anyone has any ideas for the first chapter, please PM me. I would really accept the help, and I will give credit for the chapter to you.

I'm not sure I will actually ever have a schedule for updates, so they'll just be random.

ALSO, those who voted for my new books of different oneshots, I posted a chapter of Mystic Messanger, so just go to my profile and you can check it out there. Septiplier has not been started yet.

Ok let me stop taking up all your time and annoying you with stuff you probably don't even care about lol

Enjoy!

**********************************

They had been dating for a while. [Done and done! I'm happy already XD XD jk] 3 months and 2 weeks, but it wasn't like Lance was counting or anything. Nope. Not counting. Definitely not. Anyways...

Yes, for 3 months and 2 weeks, Lance and Keith had been dating. It wasn't exactly what Lance had hoped for though. Sure, they hugged and kissed, sure they snuggled together sometimes, and sure they hung out more then they did with the other Paladins...but they never really had alone time. Ok, Lance didn't get into this relationship just to fuck or anything like that, but they hadn't even made out yet! And they were never alone together. What the hell! So not fair! (The man had his needs, don't judge him!) Lance knew it wasn't the others faults since they all lived on the same ship...it was mostly Keith' fault! Usually, when Lance was bored he would go to Keith, sitting next to him, hugging him, talking to him, anything. He still liked to tease Keith sometimes, and would make inappropriate jokes just to see Keith blush. It was quite adorable actually. But Keith would mostly ignore him, as if nothing was going on between them. Lance got that Keith had never been in a relationship before and he didn't really know how they worked, but honestly, you'd think he'd at least know the basics! But today, Lance didn't care what he had to do, but he was getting attention, and he was getting it now!
***********************************

"Keith." "..." "Keith, come on, let's do something." "......" "Keith, get up!" "........." "KEEEEEITH!" "WHAT?!" "

Lance smiled, glad he had finally gotten a reaction from his boyfriend, even if it was out of irritation. He would get what he could from the usually emotionless teen. "Let's do something." The brunette said, watching Keith just sitting on the couch, looking down at a metal black box with carvings in it. It resembled a Rubik's Cube, and was a little object that helped to pass the time. The owner had to try and unlock it. Keith had picked it up and cleaned it after finding it during a scouting mission on another planet. When he showed it to the others, Shiro had said that Keith could use it to help build his patience and fix his anger issues as well, but all it did to Keith was seem to piss him off more and more by the second because he couldn't unlock it, since right now Keith had that 'back-away-before-I-accidentally-murder-you' look. The cube pissed Lance off because it took Keith's attention away from him.

"Do something like what?" Keith was still focused on the little metal box, and Lance sat down next to him. "Well each other for starters." He smirked when he saw Keith's cheeks turn a light shade of pink, and his fingers paused for a moment. But a second later, they started fiddling with the box again. Usually, if they were just sitting next to each other or not doing anything in general, Keith would have to turn his face away to hide his embarrassment at one of Lance's flirty pick-up lines, but he was able to hide it by continuing to play with the cube and pretending to be completely focused on it. Keith stayed quiet, pursing his lips. So they were playing this game again? Lance would win this time, and claim his prize -- even if poor little Pidge walked in during this little game of theirs.

Lance was raking his mind, trying to think of any pick-up lines that he hadn't used before on the ravenette. His eyes lit up as he thought of one. Laying his chin on Keith's shoulder and whispered in his ear,"Why don't you sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that pops up?" It wasn't that hard to get Keith blushing like crazy. And if anyone would know how easy it was to get him blushing, it was Lance. For some reason, any dirty lines, even just slightly dirty, coming from Lance, embarrassed the hell out of Keith--even if no one was around! It just made it all the more amusing for Lance. Keith's cheeks turned a darker shade of pink, but was insistent on pretending as if Lance didn't exist. Keith continued to shift the sides of the cube, trying to align them into a pattern. Lance pouted, already disappointed that Keith wasn't blushing as red as his lion by now--but Lance knew it would take a bit more pushing for his boyfriend to react the way he wanted him to.

"Lance, we can hang out later ok? Go talk to Hunk or something. I really wanna unlock this thi-." Keith paused as Lance planted a small trail on his cheek. The brunette smirked. Keith sighed, stopping his fiddling with the cube and glared in front of him at the wall. "Lance." "Yeah babe?" "No. And stop calling me that." "No what babe?" "No, to this...and to calling me babe." "'This'?" Lance chose to drop the 'babe' part. "Yes, 'this'! As in stop trying to seduce me!" "Why? Is it working?" "No..." Keith's cheeks were red now, and he looked back at the cube. "Aw, poor Keith. He can't handle his boyfriend's sexyness." Lance said teasingly. "What? Of course i ca--mmf!" Keith turned his head to glare at the brunette, but Lance brought his hand up behind Keith's head and brought their lips together. Soft. So soft...The tan boy couldn't help but think to himself. Lance heard a small clatter and guessed that Keith had dropped the cube. Another obvious hint that he had was when Keith's hands both flew up to Lance's shoulder, seemingly to push him away, but then Lance licked at Keith's lips, deterring him. When Keith hesitantly opened his mouth, Lance instantly slipped his tongue inside. He heard a small groan from the other teen, and Lance felt a small spark of satisfaction.

Lance brought one hand up to cup Keith's cheek, and felt the ravenette's cheeks were hot as hell. Lance pulled back, breathing a bit unevenly, smirking at Keith's flushed face. "If you can barely handle a kiss, how will you be able to handle...other things?" Lance said teasingly. "We can stop and I can go back to playing with the cube." Keith threatened, narrowing his eyes in a warning for Lance to stop his teasing. "I'd much rather you play with me." Lance grabbed Keith's left leg, and gave it a small jerk, so the dark-eyed boy was now partially sitting on Lance's lap. The Red Paladin let out a small yelp, hands falling to Lance's legs to steady himself, and opened his mouth to say something, but Lance leaned forward, capturing his lips again. The brunette placed his hands on Keith's sides, pulling him closer and setting him right in the middle of his lap. He ravished Keith's mouth, and even though they had kissed before, none of them compared to this one. Because Lance was tired of waiting. He wanted Keith, and he wanted him now.

Lance moved one hand up to Keith's neck, and held him there when he felt Keith start to pull away. Keith started returning the kiss, but with a bit more hunger, bringing his hands down to Lance's chest. Lance pulled back a few inches, looking at the teen and gave a small chuckle. "What now?" Keith snapped, the blush on his cheeks gone. "Oh, nothing. You're just so cute." Lance said, and before he could see a small blush returning to Keith's cheeks, he moved down to his neck. "Lance..." Keith murmured softly, before the brunette could attack his neck. Lance met his gaze, and saw uncertainty in his dark eyes. "Relax Keith, it's just kissing." He chuckled, and leaned down again. He kissed Keith directly under his left ear, then started laying more kisses along that side of his neck. Lance had barely ever kissed Keith's neck before. When he did, it was only when the ravenette was distracted, and Lance was barely able to give one small peck because then Keith would turn and glare at him or something. When Lance moved to the right side of his neck, and kissed above his collarbone, was when things got interesting."L-Lance..." Keith gave a soft, breathy moon, and even though it was like a whisper, Lance caught it. "Aha! Found it..." Lance pulled back a bit, smirking at Keith, who just looked away, staying quiet, but Lance could fix that.

Lance moved his head back down, giving Keith's sweet spot a light lick, and felt Keith shift a bit on his lap. Lance bit his own lip when Keith accidentally grinded against him, and Lance nipped at his neck. Keith bucked when he did that, letting out a low moan, and Lance continued nipping, sucking and licking that spot on his neck, while deiciding to start moving his hands. The hand he had on Keith's neck moved down to his sides, and under his shirt. Keith let out a small gasp as Lance's hand brushed over his nipple. "L-Lance, wh-what...if someone finds...us or calls...us...?" Keith asked, making Lance think he was even cuter for saying that between pants and stammering. "Focus on me babe. Focus on me." Lance whispered in his ear, licking the shell of it before kissing him again, using his thumbs to rub against his hardened nipples. Keith let out a few groans, but they were muffled by Lance's lips. "A-ahhh..." Keith moaned, pulling away a bit when Lance rubbed harder. By now, Lance had a full hard-on, and realized that Keith had one as well when he felt something poking his stomach. Lance's right hand trailed down Keith's stomach, slowly creeping towards his pants...

When they heard footsteps.

"Fuck!"Keith hissed, pulling his head even further away from Lance. "Someone's coming, Lance, let go of me, now!" Keith squirmed on his lap, but Lance shifted his hands to Keith's hips, holding him in place. He winked at the flustered Red Paladin, before turning his head when he heard a door opening. "Hey gu-" Hunk stopped halfway through the door, staring at them, frozen in place. "Hunk? What's wro-oh." Shiro slipped past Hunk through the doorway, his eyes widening when he saw the two teens on the couch. "Oh...I...um...I-I-" Shiro stammered, Hunk still frozen. "Hello to you too, Hunk and Shiro. So sorry you had to witness..um...this--actually,no I'm not really--and although I'm sure you would love to see two of the hottest people you've ever seen in your lives making out, we should take this elsewhere. If you need us--which you won't, call anyone else to do something for you--we will be taking this to a more private area. Thank you, and have a great day." Lance stood, Keith's arms wrapping around his neck and his legs wrapping around Lance's waist so he wouldn't fall, Lance put his arms under Keith's legs and ass, then proceeded to walk past a dazed Shiro and Hunk, who just watched them leave.

Once the couple left the room, Lance let go of Keith, and the ravenette dropped to his feet, letting go of Lance. When Lance heard the door shut behind them, he grinned and burst out laughing. "Their expressions...were...priceless." He said between fits of laughter. Keith raised his fist, punching Lance in the shoulder--though it was gently. "You ass! Now they'll think we're about to hook up or something!" Keith snapped, glaring at his asshole of a boyfriend. "Well, aren't we?" Lance raised his eyesbrows at him, still looking amused at the situation. "I..." Keith looked away, his cheeks flaring up. "Come on babe~" Lance leaned down, whispering in his ear. "Stop doing that!" Keith hissed, flinching away. "What? This?" Lance whispered near his ear again, and Keith shot him a glare. "Whatever. You weren't complaining when you were on my lap moaning out my name less then two damn minutes ago. Now come along dear. We're finishing what I started. And don't deny it because I know you want to to." Lance snapped the last part. Keith opened his mouth the reply, then closed it and looked away as Lance grabbed his hand, leading the way to his room. Once they were in the room and Lance made sure they wouldn't be disturbed, he gave Keith a gentle push, and the ravenette landed on his bed.

Without another word, Lance sat down, legs on either side of his boyfriend's hips. "Are you sure we sho-" Lance gave Keith a small glare. "Forget about everything for a minute, and just focus on me..."

Word Count: 2609

*****************************
A/N: Ok, so this is all I could really get out at the moment, sorry for that. I will make a part two if you all request it, but as of right now this it it. I'm working on an angst chapter so expect that to be up sometime in the near future.

Again, sorry for only publishing this much. I mostly just posted this so you guys still know this book is still ongoing.

Alright, thank you all so much for reading, and I can't wait to publish the next chapter for you guys.

BUH BYE *throws sparkles in the air and disappears*

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
217K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
248K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
88.5K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...