Why am I a Girl!! (Karmagisa...

By SectorSevenKokonoe

One day the whole class went into a cave to find a chest. They looked around and didn't notice that there was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 4

9K 190 577
By SectorSevenKokonoe

Okuda pov

Is Kayano really that sick? Since it was still lunch time, I texted her to see if she is okay.

O: Hey Kayano are you okay?

K: Not really.

O: What's wrong?

K: Umm can I tell you in person?

O: Sure.........Umm where do you want me to meet you at?

K: I'll send you the location to my house so you can meet me there after school. It's really bad if your wondering.

O: Okay! I'll make sure to be there.

I looked at my phone and saw lunch time was almost over with. Kayano sent me the location and it wasn't far. Hmm now I just have to wait until class is over. I wonder where Karma went. Just think about him makes my face heat up and my heart to race. The only problem is that I don't think he will accept my feeling. Just thinking about it made my heart break. I felt like crying, but I don't. I just finish my lunch and finish my some of my classwork.

Nagisa pov

I'm glad Karma isn't doing what I thought he would. I thought he would tease me a lot more than when I wore a dress. That was when I was still a guy, but now that I'm a girl he have been. Hmm... I don't know how to explain it really right now. Besides that we was talking at a table we found outside. I was eating the food my mom packed for me. The food was pretty good. I'm not saying she is a bad cook! Since I do still love my mom. I know it's crazy since what she have done to me. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if she found out. Once I thought of that I slap myself. No Nagisa it is since she will force you in the dresses and probably replace all my clothes with girly outfits.

"Umm Nagisa?"

I looked at Karma. He just looked at me.

"What?"

"Why did you slap yourself?"

"Oh umm....Well I was actually thinking about telling my mom-"

"Nagisa you probably don't want to tell her. Who knows what will happen to you?"

"I know, but I made up my mind and decided not to tell her. Tho I do have a feeling she is going to find out on day."

"Well I know it's not soon. Nagisa I don't want anything bad happening to you."

Hearing his saying that I made me smile. My heart starts racing and my face heated up. Once I saw the horns from Karma's head I knew he was about to tease me. I need to think of something quick.

"Aww thanks Karma. That is really sweet of you."

I said that with a big smile. The devil horns went away and he blushed.

'Wait.....WHAT!!!!!! Karma just blushed!!! I made Karma blush!'

I was freaking out in my head since this was the first time I saw Karma blush.

'He actually look really cute blushing.'

I shook my head. The one thing that was going through my mind was do I have feeling for my best friend, but I knew felt this way before! I use to be a guy with no interest in dating anyone and now since I'm a girl the feeling of liking someone is going through me head. Man this is so weird. Koro-Sensei finally come back and saw me and Karma. He walks up and something tells me he is going to ask questions, but then again he doesn't know about my situation that I know of.

"Hey Karma and Nagisa. Class will start in a little bit."

"Don't worry octopus. We will be there. Isn't that right Nagisa~"

My face heat up and I nodded my head yes. I looked down to make sure Koro-Sensei didn't see me, but he did.

  "Hey Nagisa."

I need to fix my voice so he doesn't notice.

"Y-yes?"

"Are you feeling okay? You have been off ever since the cave yesterday."

"Nagisa is fine, teach. Don't worry. Isn't that right, Nagisa?

I nodded my head and Koro-Sensei just sighed.

'Hmm I guess he didn't noticed.'

Koro-Sensei finally left and went into the building. Karma and I both sighed in relief.

"That was close. When see I got your back Nagisa."

"I know you do. Well ready to go back into class?"

"Not really, but I guess I will today."

I got up and grab the box, that had my food in it, inside. Karma was following behind me smirking. Damn he looks hot with that smirk. My faces heats up like crazy.

'Please don't let anyone see this! Please don't let anyone see this!'

I was freaking out. Until Karma finally said.

"Hey Nagisa. How are you going to use your free kill on Koro-Sensei?"

"I haven't really thought of that to be honest. Kayano and me was going to come up with a plan since Koro-Sensei wants is too."

"Hmm. To bad we wasn't partnered up and found it together. I'm sure we should have come up with something to kill the octopus."

"That is true."

I got to admit. Karma isn't wrong about that, but it doesn't change the fact Koro-Sensei was matchmaking us again. Which it really doesn't surprise me. We walked into the classroom and went to our seats. I put the box off. Koro-Sensei haven't walked in yet. I check the time. Well class will start in a little bit. I look over and see Okuda on her phone. I was about to get up and walk over then, but Koro-Sensei walked in the classroom.

Kayano pov

'I wonder if Nagisa will still like me? Then again I don't think he is gay so should I give up on him?'

A lot of questions like that have been going through my mind. I really need to get my mind off of this stuff. Maybe pudding will help. Yea definitely. I start walking to the store. Hmm what type to get? After finally decided on what pudding, I went to the check out. The line wasn't long so it didn't take me that long to get out of the store. The only bad part was the cashier. She was looking at me weird when I talk to her, but then again even I would give me a weird look. Since I still look like a girl with male parts. Oh now I see how Nagisa feels. Maybe a haircut? That might help. I mean I do still have long hair. Might as well get it cut off. When I got out of the store, I search for a place that would cut my hair. I found one close to where me and Okuda are going to meet up, which is at my house. I walk in the salon.

"Welcome. Will you please sign in and we'll get to you as soon as possible."

I nodded my head and signed in. Then I grab a book with hair styles in it.

'Hmm maybe this one? No... Man this is going to be a little difficult.'

I check my phone and I still have enough time until Okuda meets me at my house. After a few minutes have gone by, they finally called my name. I'm glad I found the haircut I want. The girl showed me where to chair and I sat down in it. I showed her the hairstyle.

"Okay I can do that, but I have to say you have beautiful long hair. Are you sure you want it cut?"

"Yes."

"Oh I didn't realize you was a guy. I'm sorry mister."

"It's okay."

She put the cover over me and started cutting my hair. It didn't take long for her to get done cutting my hair.

"There all done."

"Thank you so much."

"Come with me to the cash register."

"Okay."

I followed her to the register and paid for the haircut. The style looks good. It does feel weird since now I got short hair. My phone went off and it was Okuda.

O: I'm on my way.

K: Okay. See you in a little bit.

I put my phone up and wait outside my house. Okuda finally shows up after a few minutes have gone by. Her face was priceless.

"Kayano? What did you do to your hair? You look like a boy!"

"That's because I am a boy."

Her eyes widen. She was shocked.

"How did that happen?"

"Umm I don't know actually. Probably when me and Nagisa found the chest and opened it. That would be my guess."

Okuda ran up to my and hug me.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, Kaede! I'm so sorry!!"

I hug Okuda. She started crying.

"Its okay. It's not your fault so please stop blaming yourself. Okuda you don't have to cry."

"I know, but I-I didn't think a-anything like this w-would happen to you."

I smile and I realized that I'm a bit taller than Okuda for once. Her hair smells like lavender. We finally broke the hug and went into my house.

Karma pov

Well school is over with finally. I saw Okuda dash out of the classroom for some reason, but then again. I don't really care. Nagisa was collecting her things. Man it's still weird. I walk over to Nagisa's desk with my bag in my hand.

"So you ready to go?"

Nagisa looks at me and smile.

"Yes. Let's go."

She said and hurry out of the classroom. I felt my face heat up. She is so cute. I started walking out of the classroom and Nagisa was already down the hall. She stopped.

"Man Karma your so slow."

She said then laugh.

"I might be slow at walking, but it doesn't mean I'm slow in bed.~"

I said teasingly. She blushed really red.

'Damn she is so adorable.'

She hides her face and I finally catch up to her.

"So are you just going to stand there Nagisa? Or are we going to left to go hangout?"

She shakes her head.

"Sorry and yes we are still hanging out after I have to buy something."

I lean over to Nagisa's ear and whispers.

"Don't say the last part out loud since there are people still here."

Nagisa was really embarrassed when she realized what she has done. She whispers back to me.

"Yea your right. Can we please just go now?"

I nodded my head and we walked off the campus together. Nagisa was walking a head of my in town. I grabbed her hand. She looked at me.

"Well I don't think you want us to loss each other."

"That is true."

To be honest, it was just an excuse to hold Nagisa's hand. Didn't think that would work, but it did. We finally got to the store Nagisa has to go in to find a bra. She had no idea that do to since this is her first time. I let go of her hand, which I really didn't want to, and got a girl who works here to help her. The girl agreed to help Nagisa. Well I guess I just have to take a seat out side the dressing room. The girl bought Nagisa to the dressing room and told her to get in the first one.

Nagisa pov

This is so embarrassing. I went in the first dressing room the worker said and I went in. She walk in with me with a tape measure.

"Okay I'm going to have to measure you so you can find out what size you are going to need. So unbutton the vest and shirt."

I did what she said and the cover my chest with my arms. This is embarrassing. She can tell I was embarrassed.

"Sweet. It's not going to take long I probably plus there is nothing to be embarrassed again since I have them too. Now your boyfriend is waiting on you so you might want to let me get your measurements."

"He isn't my boyfriend. He is my best friend and okay."

I uncover my arms and started measuring. She pulled a card and a pen out of her back pocket. The woman wrote down something.

"Okay. You stay right here and I'll get you a bra. Okay?"

"Just don't take to long since this feels weird."

"What are you not use to them? I mean they are small."

My face heats up.

"Shut up!"

"Hey it's not a bad thing since you won't have back problems."

She then left the dressing room. I guess she is right about that. Man I think I know Kayano's pain, but then again I don't want a big chest. After I few minutes pass, the girl was back.

"Well try these one and then go from there."

"Okay and thank you."

"Your welcome. If I was you I would show the boy out there the blue one."

She said with a wink.

"Umm I don't know about that."

"Aww come on. I think you will love the reaction from him. Anyway I need to go help another customer. So if you need anything then just ask your boy toy. *Wink*"

After she said that she gave me the bras and left. Well time to try these on. Wait.. how do I put one on?! I pop my head out and the woman was no where to be seen.

'this isn't good!'

The only person I see is Karma. I don't need Karma to see me like this!!!

"You need help?"

I laugh nervously.

"No I got it don't worry."

I said and pick my head, but into the dressing room. Umm. I put on put.

'It can't be that hard. Can it?'

Umm.... I start to figure out how it works and I put it on. The hard part was the back. I couldn't get it. How do girls do this?

"You need some help Nagisa?"

I heard Karma said outside the door.

"Umm yes, but don't come in here! Go get a girl who works here."

"Aww~ come on Na~gi~sa. Can't I just help you with this."

"Karma. Please."

"Okay. Fine I'll get you some help​."

"Thank you Karma."

He walked away. I sigh in relief. A few minutes have gone by and the girl came back.

"Oh this is your first time isn't it."

I nodded my head.

"Don't be embarrassed since it's happens. I'm kinda surprised your mom haven't taught you to use one."

"Well she is working a lot so she don't have time."

"Oh okay. Poor girl. Don't worry I'll tell you some tricks on how to put on one."

"Thank you."

"It's no problem."

Once she told me the tricks, putting one on wasn't hard.

"Okay. So any other questions?"

"No. Thank you for the tips. Really they help me out."

"It's no problem miss. Just remember if you got any questions don't be scared to ask or send that really hot guy."

Something inside of me started to make me not like her.

"Umm okay I will."

Is it me being jealous? I mean we ain't dating, but just hearing someone hitting on Karma just makes me mad. The girl walked out of the dressing room.

'There is no way I'm letting a girl like that to hit on Karma.'

I can feel the bloodlust running through my body. I quickly took the bra off and put my top and vest back on. Why do girls have to do that? I grab the bras and pick only three. Then I left the dressing room. I looked over at Karma and he was talking to the worker. She was flirting with him. I didn't say a word to him. How can he not see that she is hitting on him. Just thinking about it is making me upset. I went to checkout and paid for the bras. Before I started walking out of the store, someone grab me. I looked back and saw it was Karma.

"There you are. I've been looking for you."

I looked away.

"What's wrong Nagisa?"

I didn't respond. Karma pulled me out of the store and into an alley.

"Nagisa please answer me."

"Why.....Why did you let that girl hit on you?"

"That old hag? No. I knew she was hitting on me, but I was just listening until you can out of the dressing room..... Wait a minute. Nagisa, are you jealous?"

My face heat up and I looked away.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not jealous."

Karma pov

Aww she is jealous. I walked up to her and grab her chin. She looks at me and she is blushing. We look into each other's eyes. She azure blue eyes are so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't.

"Look Nagisa. I'm not interested in someone like her. So don't be jealous."

I hug Nagisa and she hug me back. We stayed like that for a while until I hear her stomach growl. I look down at her and she was hiding her face.

'why does she have to be so cute?'

"So want to get some food?"

She didn't have her head anymore. Nagisa nodded her head.

"Okay you pick the place and I'll pay."

"But I can pay for my own food!"

"No since I want to and your not going to take no for an answer."

She sighed and finally agreed to let me pay. We walked out of the alley.

†******†*******†

Yay another chapter done. Well this is the longest chapter I wrote so far. Anyways hope you guys like it and I'm also done with school! Senior year is also over with. It's so exciting. Anyways I have to get back to class work so later guys.

~Kokonoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 225 42
My take on my OTP. It follows them starting from school throughout their entire life. Not really too much action or whatever except for what was in t...
164K 4.1K 29
DISCONTINUED! SORRY!! ((WARNING: there is some lemon/ smut in this story later on so I recommend you being quite mature to read this)) This is a YouT...
2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
4.9K 148 32
September 15th 2017 - June/July 22 2018 Karma and Kaede Were Looking For a Singer for there Band When Karma Found Nagisa he Tells Everyone, Nagisa w...