Dragons Love (Sting x Reader...

Autorstwa AbiToto

Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most... Więcej

We're Back Everyone
It's Over Gray
A Day With Natsu
A Day at the Beach Part 1
A Day at the Beach Part 2
Strange Encounter
8th Place?
A "Date" With Sting
Kissed by Two Dragons in One Night
(Y/N) vs Bacchus
Fights and Confessions
Mr. Dreyer Part 1
Mr. Dreyer Part 2
Hey Sting
Eavesdropping
We'll Protect Eachother
Rogue...
I Remember
For Fairy Tail
We Won
The Ball
Fairy Tail Battle Royal
(Y/n) VS Gray
(Y/n) VS Natsu
(Y/n) vs Natsu part two
Headaches and What Ifs...
Over My Dead Body
The Voices in My Head
Mard Greer and the Demon of the Night
And Maybe Mine Too
Her Life is in My Hands
Let's Play
The Two She Loves
Defeat the One You Love to Save Her
Yoru No Akuma
Salamander
She's Right Here
Time to Make a Choice
Ending 1 - Sting
Ending 2 - Natsu
Special Ending

We're Going to the Beach?

7.8K 213 762
Autorstwa AbiToto

Your P.O.V.

I stood just staring at the door completely shocked. Then I reached up and touched my cheek with a stupid smile on my face.

"Hello?" Laxus waved his hand in front of my face. "Earth to (y/n)!"

"Huh?"

"You're face is really red." He said poking my forehead.

"Is it?" I continued staring at the door with my hand on my cheek.

"Huh..." Laxus said dumbfounded as he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. "You like Natsu."

"Wh-what!?" I threw my hands up and frantically shook them. "No no no no no!"

"Yes you do!"

"Why would I like the Pyro!?"

"Lying is wrong."

"HE'S STUPID!"

"(Y/N)."

"Okay... M-maybe a little..."

"Ha! I knew it!"

"Wh-whatever... Im tired." I plopped down on the couch.

Laxus sighed. "You're a mess."

"Yea I know."

Laxus' P.O.V.

(Y/N) and I sat in silence for a few minutes before I spoke up. "I brought all your stuff here and put it in your room. I started to put it away but didn't want to rummage through your stuff."

"Thanks!" She replied with a smile. "I think I'm gonna go to bed though. Goodnight!"

"Night."

???'s P.O.V.

"She's back. After 7 years she's back."

"Yeah I know. What do you want to do?"

"I want to see her again."

---------------le time skip---------------

Your P.O.V.

"(Y/N) WAKE UP!!!!!" That sounded like... Natsu?

"N-Natsu? What are you doing here?"

"Laxus called me."

"Okay, why?"

"He couldn't get you out of bed. He thought I might have better luck." He smiled causing me to blush.

I sighed. "Why do I have to get up...?"

"Cause we need money." I looked up and saw Laxus. "We need to buy a bigger apartment and we can't do that without money. Now get up and come eat some breakfast. I made you a breakfast burrito." With that he left.

"Natsu?"

"yeah?"

"Will you carry me to the kitchen?"

"w-why?" Natsu looked shocked.

"Cause I'm lazy!"

"Fine." Natsu sighed and threw me over his shoulder.

"I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE THAT!"

"Hehe, I know!"

"Why does everyone always do this to me!?" I whined.

"Cause you're small!"

"I'm not that small..." I pouted as I was carried to the kitchen.

Natsu laughed and set me in a chair at the table then sat next to me.

"I'm going to go shower." Laxus said as he placed a burrito in front of me. Then he walked into the bathroom.

I went to take a bite until I noticed that Natsu was staring at my food.

I tore it in half.

"Here." I said giving him part.

"ALRIGHT! Thanks (Nickname)!" He ate it in one bite.

"(NICKNAME)!?" I was shocked.

"Yup. My (Nickname)." He smiled. I blushed even more and ate my food.

After I ate I quickly went and changed into some short shorts and one of Laxus' plain olive green T-shirts, I like that they are baggy. Then I brushed my hair and teeth then went out into the living room only to see two impatient boys.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" Laxus asked.

"Cause I like yours better than mine! Now let's go!"

---------------le time skip---------------

(At the guild.)

Mirajane's P.O.V.

"Ahahahaha!" I turned to see (y/n) laughing. She came in the guild with laxus and... Natsu? I didn't see that one coming.

"Hey, Erza!" I said and the redhead turned to me.

"Yes."

"Look!" I pointed to (y/n) and Natsu laughing. Erza's eyes sparkled.

"(ship name)!" Erza and I cooed. Then we giggled.

"What's so funny?" (Y/n) came over and sat next to Erza.

Your P.O.V.

I saw Erza and Mirajane were giggling like little school girls.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I sat down next to Erza.

"Ohhhh nothing!" they cooed. I was about to question them further but-

"LISTEN UP BRATS!"

I gave my two friends a look that said "I'm not convinced." before turning to see gramps standing on the counter. I guess he's giving a speech or something.

"As you all are aware we are known as Fiore's weakest guild." Everyone groaned. "We need to fix that."

"We should just go to the strongest guild and beat them up!!!!" Natsu screamed.

"Aye sir!" Happy agreed.

Everyone sweatdropped. "Natsu I don't think it works like that." Lucy said.

"Hmm? Why not?" Natsu looked confused making me, and most of the guild, facepalm.

"How about the grand magic games?" Romeo spoke up.

"No no no no no!" Everyone except the Tenrou team yelled. Macao covered Romeo's mouth.

"The great magiche what's?" Natsu said and everyone face palmed... Again.

"I-it's nothing." Alzack said laughing. But I didn't like that answer.

I walked over to Alzack, grabbed him by the shirt collar and got in his face. "Spill it." I said in my best intimidating voice making the Thunder Legion (Raijinshu) chuckle.

Everyone who wasn't frozen for 7 years explained the concept of the GMG to us. They said it was basically a magic competition between guilds that occurred every year.

"But every time we've tried it we just end up making fools of ourselves." Alzack said.

"Yeah, and it's so unpredictable." Bisca continued. "Like the year Al and I didn't compete there was a target shooting competition."

"Hmmmm?" Master rubbed his chin. "What do you think (y/n)?"

"I say we give it a try. especially now that all the S-class wizards and stronger members are back. No offense guys." I said.

"Also there's a 30,000,000 jewel reward for the winner!" Romeo said causing Macao to cover his son's mouth again.

"What did you say?" Gramps asked.

"Hmm thh hrmmmrnm frpp hmmm." Nobody could understand him now.

"30,000,000 jewel..." I whispered.

"We could buy back the old guild hall..." Laxus added.

"Alright then! it's settled!" gramps yelled. "WE WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!" There were a mix of cheers and groans. "EVERYONE GO TRAIN!"

"ALRIGHT!" Natsu and I cheered.

Everyone was splitting up into groups that would train together. The Strauss siblings were going to the mountains. Gajeel and Lilly were going to a waterfall I guess. (I don't know where everyone else went except for team Natsu + plus Juvia and shadow gear so bear with me.) Al and Bisca were just going to take some hard jobs. and so on.

"Where do you wanna go train (y/n)?" Bickslow asked.

"Where, where?" His babies chanted.

"Well... I was gonna ask Laxus if I could go with Natsu instead..."

"What?" Bickslow started tickling me. "You don't wanna come with me!?"

"AHHH! AHA! BICKSLOW ST-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Bickslow Leave her alone." Freed said as he walked up to us.

"Yeah, the poor girl is gonna be terrified of you!" Evergreen said prying him off of me.

"Aww! you guys are no fun!" Bickslow pouted.

"No fun, no fun!" his babies chanted in return. Laxus came over to us just as Natsu came up behind me and started tickling me.

"AHHHH! AHA! WHY DOES, AHA! EVERYONE DO THIS TO ME!? AHA!"

"Natsu leave her alone." Laxus sighed.

"AWWWWW but I'm having fun!"

"Hey Lax-"

"Laxus is it cool if I take (y/n) with us?" Natsu interrupted.

"Isn't Gray gonna be with you guys though?" Laxus asked.

"Yeah, but if that bastard comes near her i'll beat him to a pulp!"

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I don't know..." Laxus sighed.

"Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee!!!" I turned to see that (y/n) was begging. this made me blush.

"Fine bu-"

"ALRIGHT!" (Y/n) and I cheered then high fived.

"Natsu listen!" Laxus snapped. "(Y/n) go.... do something." Then she left. But I know she was really eavesdropping on our conversation.

"Here are the rules." He started listing off a whole bunch of stuff. The only ones I heard out of the fifty were. "No sleeping together. No raping her. No blah blah blah blah blah!" What is he? her mom?

"Okay okay I got it Laxus!"

"Natsu this one is almost as important as the last two. Do NOT let her have any alcohol! She has only ever had it once and it was not a pretty sight."

"Okay, got it. no alcohol. Bye!" I grabbed (y/n) and threw her over my shoulder before Laxus could add anymore rules. Then happy came over to us.

"Natsu why do you feel the need to do this to me?" (y/n) sighed.

"Because it's fun. OI LUCY, WENDY, CARLA, ERZA, ICE PRINCESS! LET'S GO ALREADY!"

Lucy's P.O.V.

I heard Natsu call me so I turned around. But then I saw that he was basically flirting with (y/n). I don't know why but that makes me really jealous. 'Do I like Natsu?'

"Anyone else wanna come to the beach with us?!" I called.

"Sure!" Levy, Jet, Droy, and Juvia joined us.

Your P.O.V.

"We're going to the beach?" I asked excitedly.

"Yup! it's gonna be so cool!" Natsu cheered. Everyone else joined us and Natsu set me down. He grabbed my hand and for some reason I felt like Lucy was glaring at me. As we were walking towards the door I heard Laxus call after me.

"(Y/N) DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT YOU MIGHT REGRET! I'D HAVE TO KILL NATSU! AND DON'T GET HURT!"

"YEAH YEAH, I GOT IT MOM!"

With that we left. This is gonna be fun.

A/N- Ugh, people at school REALLY pis sme off. But, you probs wanna hear about something other than my boring life sooooo here's the special guest.... ERZA!!!

Erza: I still get cake after this right?

Me: Of course!

Erza: *Gets sparkles in her eyes* Then let's do this!"

Me: Alright!

Erza: *Changes into pink floral dress* ahem...

Me: what's the delay?

Erza: I was just warming up.

Me: Oh ok.

Erza: Don't... Forget... uh... minna... reading... Bye!

Me: Oh yeah... her stage fright. *facepalms* Anyway. Don't forget to <3 fairy tail! Bye minna! NATSU COME GET ERZA OFF THE STAGE! NOW!

Natsu: Alright alright I'm coming...

Erza: *Glares at Natsu*

Natsu: N-no can do. *runs away*

Me: *sighs* I'm just gonna *runs and closes a curtain somewhere*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.5K 44 30
Ivy Dreyar is the granddaughter of the Guild Master of Fairy Tail. Working in a club while not doing missions keeps her mind busy as she pines for a...
1.8K 59 24
In the vibrant world of Fiore, where magic reigns supreme and adventure awaits at every turn, a new hero emerges from the shadows of his brother's le...
649 1 13
The Great Fire King Dragon, Igneel, raised two children, as his own, Nyx and Natsu Dragneel. The two siblings wield the power of Dragon Slayer magic...
45K 758 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...