Possessive Much?

By dark_atheart

[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which w... More

#1, Bestfriend Hugs Are Deadly..
#2, He Came In Like A Wrecking Ball
#3, Introducing The Cocky Conceited Jerk
#4, My Stomach Becomes A Butterfly Garden
#5, Déjà Vu
#6, My Sesky Knight
#7, The "Evil" Plan..
#8, I'm A Barbie Girl! In The Barbie World!
#9, The Devil's First Condition
#10, Bad Boy Blushes
#11, You Are My Sunshine
Author's Note
#12, What Crawled Up His Ass And Died?
#13, The Second Condition
#14, So It's Gonna Be Forever! Or It's Gonna Go Down In Flames!
#15, One Of A Kind
#16, Jealous Much?
#17, CHANNING TATUM!! YOU'RE MY BAE!!!
#18, Seems Like The 'Bad Boy' Is A Bad Boy After All
#19, You Are Not The Only One With Secrets
#20, But You Say You're Just A Friend!
# 21, Curiosity Killed The Cat
#22, Just When I Thought It Couldn't Get Any More Cliché!
#23, Blast From The Past
#24, Dora The Explorer
#25, I Am Pretty Sure I Just Died
#26, The Smell Of Sappy Romance
#27, I Will Come For You
#28, Unexpected Visitor
#29, You Are Not Awesome. You Are Insane.
#30, I Can Wear A Potato Sack And Still Pull It Off
#31, You. Don't. Get. To. Do. That!
#32, I Have To Watch MasterChef
#Epilogue, MOVE IT!
#Bonus 1, I Am NOT A Nerd!
#Bonus 2, Its Called Bullshit
#Bonus 3, Apply Water To That Burn
#Bonus 4, You Have No Idea
#Bonus 5, It's Called...WIFI
#Bonus 6, Just One Chance(Caleb's Letter)
#Bonus 7,#FriendshipGoals
#Bonus 8, Food Is My Bae
#Bonus 9,Payback's a B
# Bonus 10 As you like it (Epilogue 2)
Ryan's Pov 2
PLEASE READ THIS!!!! NOW!! YOU HAVE TO!!
SEQUEL- Smirks and Glares
Our Story
I Am Not Crying, You Are!

Ryan's POV

144K 5.3K 1.6K
By dark_atheart

CHAPTER 3:

I wipe the sweat off my face after delivering the last punch.

The person groaned holding his nose with both hands while lying on the ground of the abandoned alley. I bend forward and grab him by the lapels of his shirt which was smeared with blood. 

"It's the last warning to you. Submit or leave." I grit my teeth and push him back.

He heaves and rolls to the side, "won't....submit. No...not today..n-never." He stutters coughing and spits blood.

I stand up straight clenching my jaw and look at Asher once standing next to me.

He nods once before reaching inside his jacket and I turn around to leave. 

" Another down." Ray says giving a sadistic smirk as we hear the gun shots. I don't reply keeping my face straight. The adrenaline rush was too much and was making my head ache, I hear the muffled music of some club and my feet automatically turns in that direction, right now I needed a distraction or I will personally shoot anyone who stands in my way.

Asher joins after a minute and we walk in the club. The bouncer gives a nod of acknowledgement and lets us in without a word. He knows who we are.

The club was packed as usual. Asher and Ray went to the lounge area and I made my way to the bar counter to get me a drink.

"Hey Stone." Aron greets from behind the counter and I return the greeting.

"The usual." I tell him and he gives a thumbs up before making the drink. I usually don't drink alcohol but on some days, like today, it was all that I needed.

I gulp it in one go and rest my head on my arm for a minute to calm my nerves down. I order for one more drink and take it to join the other two.

I was already annoyed and the stupid dancing drunk people constantly bumping into me added to my already worse mood.

Some random guy bumped in my side and I looked at him with my death glare, he gulped and moved to the other side. I shake my head once.

One more bump and that person will be six feet under.

I had walked one step when a girl stumbled into me making my drink splash on my shirt. 

I close my eyes once, the anger reaching its peak. 

Be prepared to die.

But everything goes down the drain when I open my eyes to meet the afraid blue ones staring back at me. The eyes that have haunted my dreams since years and I always wanted to run away from, it freezes me in my place for a few moments as I see Mae Waters standing in front of me. 

She is the girl who makes me want to run away from her and at the same time make her stay with me. She reminds me of all the things that happened, the memories I never want to dwell on, she brings all of them back making my cold facade vulnerable but at the same time makes a warm feeling seep in me, gives me hope. She makes me aware of my surroundings, of myself, like my raw feelings are exposed to the world. Shows me the light towards which I want to walk. She is the girl I love and hate at the same time. Love because she is the light and hate because she can easily walk through my walls affecting me with the reality from which I have always tried to run away, holds the power to break me at once, and I don't like that. At all. She is too pure for my dark sinful world and I don't want to be selfish. 

"Umm...I-I-I am so s-sorry." Her voice brings me out of my internal monologue and the fear in her eyes softens me up a little. All I wanted to do was turn around and go away from her but my feet were stuck.

No Ryan, you can't let her see how much she affects you. You cannot let a girl break you.

I see her staring at my wet shirt and compel myself to maintain my badboy image. If you cannot go away, make her.

  "If you wanted me so badly you could have come right up to me babe." I smirk at her and see her eyes widen at my crude statement. 

"Excuse me!" She glared at me, "you got the wrong impression mister! It was an accident!"   She says.

Damn this girl is feisty! I smile internally. I know she won't throw herself at me like the other girls, she hates the player guys.

  "Ssuurree," I drawl giving her a bored look. "That's why you were staring at this sexy body." I say gesturing towards me. Even though she is not desperate, she cannot escape my hotness now, can she?

  "Listen here and listen carefully Mr. Asshole." She glares and pokes my chest.

When did she get so close? 

"It. Was. An. Accident." She says slowly like talking to a small kid.

She was trying to be serious and angry but she was looking anything but that. I wanted to laugh so bad but refrained. Damn she lifted my mood in a split second. 

I grab her wrist and pull her close, "feisty I see." I chuckle.

She snatches her wrist and pushes me away.

  "If you think you can get me like all the other girls then let me tell you, you are wrong." She snaps at me. Okay, this girl has got some fire. 

I like fire. 

This is not good. 

Shit.

"So what you are saying is, you can resist me?" I regain my composure and smirk at her.

"Dude have you seen yourself?" She scoffs and it amuses me. She won't back down, will she?

  "Yes sweetheart, I see myself everyday in the mirror." I reply.

"I think you should clean it." She glares. 

Stop making this hard for me Mae Waters, you need to stay away. 

  "Will you do it for me?"  I say in a suggestive tone.

  "You're delusional." She says once and looks away.

I grin and this time I walk closer to her and look her in the eye. She stares back at and I can see a flicker of nervousness but she pushes it away refusing to back down. 

I lean in and whisper in her ear, "we'll see Mae, we'll see."   She tenses up at this. Probably thinking how do I know her name because she was among those who steered clear of my way but she doesn't know that I know much more, always have. She doesn't remember and this hurts and relieves me at the same time.

............................................................................................................

I was standing with Asher and Ray watching Mae who was still standing where I left her in deep thought.

"Really! That was so brave of you!" A girl giggles at some thing Asher says and he gives a smug smile. 

"I knoww." He winks at her and I roll my eyes, both Asher and Ray were clearly drunk and I am pretty sure they will either puke or drop asleep any moment. 

That would be a sight to see though. 

A few girls came up to me but I brushed them off. My eyes were set on one girl today, who had moved to the side but was still in a paralysed state. Okayyy...

"Wow! What inspires you to do so?" The girl asks Asher who looks at her confused through hazy eyes not understanding what she said, then snaps his finger.

"Insfire? Infire? Infire! Yes I know it infires!" He says and I face palm.

"Infireess man yeahh!" Ray fist pumps him and I shake my head. The two girls hanging on their arms give each other weird looks but continue to cling.

I look back at her to see her two friend, Cassie and some Lunch talking to her.

The Lunch guy places his hand on her shoulder looking at her concerned and my heart clenches in my chest. She looks around and catches me looking at her for a second, I glance away and she diverts her attention back to him. Suddenly the place feels too suffocating and I make my way out. I know what this is. I know what this means, I cannot see her with another guy.

Mae Waters...you hold the power over me and I won't let you break me like that, I will make you mine. I will be selfish.

......................................................................................

"Thanks dude." I say to Ted and hang up.

I know Ted was her project partner and I asked for her number from him.

I smirk. Lets go the cliche way.

  "Good night sunshine. Dream of me ;)"  I text her. Half of me was sure she will not respond seeing such a text from a random number, but the other half was hoping she will reply and take a hint. 

My phone lights up and I see it's a reply from her, I release the breath I didn't realise I was holding in relief.

"Umm may I know who this is?"  

"Your Prince Charming ;)"  I reply cringing. Really Ryan?

"*gasp* Oh my God! Where were you all my life?"  She replies and I crack a smile. Lets play along then.

"I was always there baby, you just didn't realise."  

"Ryan...how did you get my number?" 

Aha, so she knows. Good then.

"I have my sources Sunshine ;D"

" Reaallyy? How original of you -_-" 

 I laugh and shake my head. 

"I know :)" 

"No seriously, how did you get it?"

"That's for me to know and you...to never find out :)"

"aiaudhibv9efwfn8rufne9f"

 I frown. What is this? Girls and their weird texts.

"Umm...." 

"You kidding me!?!"

"No babe, why would I? c: " 

I hope she is not creeped by me...

" I will have to change my number now." 

" :'( You hurt me babe."

It actually will if she does..

"First of all, don't babe me, I am not your babe."

"Okay babe."

Oh its fun annoying her!

"I swear Ryan I will personally chop you to pieces."

Nice.

" Violent. I Like it ;)"

"Cocky. I hate it -_- "

She knows how to play.

"You are so mean :'("

"I never said I was nice."

Touche.

":("

" :) "

She is making this hard for me.

"Sleep sunshine and dream of me :)"

"Yes I will sleep, and no, I don't like nightmares :P"

Damn.

"....You're really hurting my ego babe."

";)"

I smile locking my phone and lying on my bed. Be prepared Mae Waters, Ryan Stone has entered your life. 

..................................................................................

Ayyeee where my BTS Army at?! 😉

  Happy birthday to my sugar Yoongi!!

Finally the looooonngggggggggg llooooonngggggg looonngg-*okay enough* awaited chapter is here. So sorry for the delay! *nervous laugh*

Any other chapter you want to read? Please let me know! 😊

Sorry for any typos! 

Vote! 😊

DO IT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? 😐

Comment! 😊

DO IT! DO YOU AGAIN UNDERSTAND?!😡

Share! 😊

DO I NEED TO REPEAT?!😡

Suga C(K)ookies! 😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.9K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
247 34 6
At just sixteen she's pushed into a world of divine destiny: tasked with assassinating a god. Betrayed by her only family, she faces certain death...
350K 8.7K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...