Dragons Love (Sting x Reader...

By AbiToto

Complete 18 year old (Y/N) Dreyar is the Shadow God Slayer of Fairy Tail. However, she holds one of the most... More

We're Back Everyone
A Day With Natsu
We're Going to the Beach?
A Day at the Beach Part 1
A Day at the Beach Part 2
Strange Encounter
8th Place?
A "Date" With Sting
Kissed by Two Dragons in One Night
(Y/N) vs Bacchus
Fights and Confessions
Mr. Dreyer Part 1
Mr. Dreyer Part 2
Hey Sting
Eavesdropping
We'll Protect Eachother
Rogue...
I Remember
For Fairy Tail
We Won
The Ball
Fairy Tail Battle Royal
(Y/n) VS Gray
(Y/n) VS Natsu
(Y/n) vs Natsu part two
Headaches and What Ifs...
Over My Dead Body
The Voices in My Head
Mard Greer and the Demon of the Night
And Maybe Mine Too
Her Life is in My Hands
Let's Play
The Two She Loves
Defeat the One You Love to Save Her
Yoru No Akuma
Salamander
She's Right Here
Time to Make a Choice
Ending 1 - Sting
Ending 2 - Natsu
Special Ending

It's Over Gray

9K 250 302
By AbiToto

(I should have mentioned this earlier but you are an S-class wizard, you and Erza basically tied one year so master made the two of you S-class wizards at the same time. okay, enjoy)

Your P.O.V.

"WE'RE BACK EVERYONE!" We all cheered as we stood in the door way of the Fairy Tail guild hall. Well... more like the Fairy Tail shack I guess.

"N-no way..." Romeo started crying.

"Yo! Romeo!" Natsu said patting him on the head. "You've grown up."

"N-n-Natsu-nii... (Y-y/n)-nee..." he stuttered. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" He was now bawling as he tackled me and Natsu.

"R-Romeo!" I screamed, "YOU MADE ME TOUCH THE PYRO!"

"PYRO!? WHO'RE YOU CALLING PYRO SHRIMP!"

"YOU THAT'S WHO FLAMEBRAIN!"

"IDIOT!"

"LOSER!"

"THAT'S IT! FIGHT ME (Y/N)!"

"WITH PLEASURE!"

"Now now, that's enough you two." Erza said calmly stepping between us.

"BUT SH-" Natsu started but Erza glared at him.

"Y-yes ma'am..."

"Good, Now apologize."

"S-sorry (y/n)..." Natsu had a hint of pink on his cheeks. And he seemed flustered. But not just because Erza got on to him. Wait... WHY DO I CARE!?

"Same for you (Y/n)." Erza said, "Apologize to the poor idiot."

"Tsk." I said crossing my arms and looking away from her. "I don't take orders from you Titania."

"What was that?"

"I SAID I AIN'T LISTENING TO YA!!!" I punched her in the face and sent her flying across the guild hall. By now all side conversations had stopped and everyone stared at me gasping.

"Oh..." she said with a dark aura around her as she stood from the rubble of a table. Her hair covered one of her eyes as she then re-quipped into her heavens wheel armor. "Lets take this outside shall we?"

I cracked my knuckles, a dark aura formed around me as well. My hair flew up as shadow magic swirled at my feet. Now everyone was trembling in fear because two of fairy tails most powerful female wizards were about to show down. "We shall." I smirked

"This... isn't it..." one of the guys that Natsu knocked unconscious said. Erza and I stopped momentarily to see what was going on.  "Twilight Orge... will have their revenge..." with that him and his comrades ran out of the guild.

"Whatever." I mumbled, "Lets continue, Titania."

"Agreed."

"Not now you two." Master said.

"AWWWWWW BUT GRAMPS!" I whined

"(Y/n), enough!"

"Yes master..." I mumbled. Pouting because I haven't had a good fight in... well... 7 years.

"As you wish master." Erza said as she requipped back into her normal attire.

"Come Erza, Mirajane, and (Y/n), we have business to attend to." Master said as he walked out the door.

"What business could master have that he would need the help From three monsters?" Natsu asked

Erza turned and glared at him causing him and Happy to shut up and tremble in fear.

---------------le time skip to inside the Twilight Orge Guild hall---------------

Your P.O.V.

"So, if you could please give us a little more time to gather the money." Master was trying to convince the Master of Twilight Orge to give us more time to gather all the money fairy tail owes them. but why were fairy tails three S-class women there you ask? well that's easy, if things don't go as planned, Erza, Mirajane and I get to crack some skulls. 😈

"No way!" The master of Twilight Orge yelled loudly. "I've given you fairy scum enough time! so either you pay now or..." All the members present cracked their knuckles, "these three lovely ladies aren't gonna be so lovely anymore."

Master sighed, "It is not wise to threaten these girls."

"What are they gonna do?" The Twilight Orge master laughed. "Seduce me to death? Or maybe stick their weak little guild on me."

"Its is even less wise to tarnish the name of out guild in front of them." Makarov stated.

"I'm getting impatient." I complained.

"That's enough!" Twilight Orge master yelled. "YOU FAIRY SCUM BETTER PAY UP OR..." He smirked. "OR my boys will have a little fun with your guild mates.

"I leave this to you three then." Makarov said as he sat back with a smirk.

"Hehehe..." I laughed evilly while cracking my knuckles. all three of us had dark auras around us with devilish smirks to match.

Macao's P.O.V.

"AHHHHHH!?" I heard screams and cries of pain. I sweatdropped.

"I thought the master said he wasn't gonna resort to violence." I said

Wakaba sweatdropped too. "You and me both."

"All four of them are unpredictable. And Jsuppose you can't control those three girls anyway."

"Man. I'd hate to be Twilight Orge right now."

Your P.O.V.

As we walked out of the Twilight Orge guild hall I laughed. "HAHA! That was fun! can we do that again?"

I turned around to admire our handiwork. All the members of Twilight Orge laid bloody and bruised.

Mirajane giggled. "oh (y/n) you are something else." I just laughed and walked with my arms behind my head.

"Indeed." Erza said. "Well (y/n), shall we go back to the guild and finish what we started?"

"Nah, maybe some other time. I told gray that I would be home at 5, we are gonna go out to dinner. It's our anniversary." I smiled.

"O-oh!" Erza said blushing. "H-how long have the two of you been t-together again?"

"Well." I said said tapping my chin. "Minus the seven years that we missed we've been together for 2 years now."

"C-congratulations!" she said blushing even more. Waving her hands around in a frenzy. "I can't believe it's been that long already! Seems like just yesterday he told me he had a crush on you."

I giggled at this with a slight blush dusting my cheeks. "Yeah. Well I'll see you guys later!" then I ran the rest of the way to mine and Gray's apartment.

---------------le time skip to in front of apartment---------------

I was about to open the door when I heard Juvia.

"Gray-Sama Juvia can't take it anymore! Juvia needs you to return her feelings!"

I quietly opened the door and peaked around the corner to see Gray practically pushed against a wall and Juvia in his face.

"L-look, Juvia, I uh... I already have a gir-" he was cut off by Juvia placing her lips on his.

I gasped quietly. 'It's ok...' I think to myself. tears slightly forming in my eyes. 'he'll stop her... he has t-' my thoughts were interrupted by... moaning? That was Gray..  he was...

I looked and saw that Gray was now pinning Juvia to the wall. They were both really into the kiss. And, had I not stepped in, it might have escalated.

"G-gray...?" I stuttered.

Grays P.O.V.

I was kissing Juvia, why? I don't know. It just felt rigut in the moment i suppose. But then I heard a familiar voice.

"G-gray...?" I turned, panting, to see (Y/n). She was on the verge of tears.

"(Y/n)?" Oh crap... the way I said that sounded almost mad... tears began to fall rapidly down her cheeks.

"G-gray... I-it's... over... between us..."

It took me a a minute to register what she just said. "what?"

"IT'S OVER GRAY!" She screamed. Her voice cracked and she held her face in her hands. Tears still creeping through the cracks of her fingers.

'Crap... what have I done?'

Your P.O.V.

"(Y/n)?" he sounded mad... why... why would he be mad? Cause I interrupted his little make out session? I couldn't help it. Tears streamed down my face.

"G-gray... I-it's... over... between us..."

He looked confused, but then he uderstood. "what?" he said nonchalantly.

"IT'S OVER GRAY!" I screamed my voice cracking and tears rolling down my face. I knew I was a mess by knowm in fact, I was probably crying more then Jet and Droy did when they saw Levy after those 7 years.

After gathering my thoughts just a little bit, I turned and ran out the door.

"(Y/N)! WAIT!" I heard Gray call after me but I didn't listen. I ran as fast as I could. I don't know where I was going, I just want to be as far away from Gray as possible.

Erza's P.O.V.

I watched as Natsu tried to pick a fight with Laxus. Though he kept declining in a not so nice why, Natsu was persistant. Lucy yelling at Happy for his jokes about her weight. Same old same old. Nothing was out of the ordinary.... That is until (Y/N) burst through the guild doors.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" I called, "I thought you were going on an anniversary date with Gray!" she ran right past me and into the arms of a surprised Laxus.

"What's wr-" I began but got interrupted by Gray bursting through the doors right behind her. And Juvia behind him. Gray looked upset and Juvia looked guilty. What's going on?

"WAIT (Y/N)! IT WASN'T WHAT YOU THINK!!"

"JUVIA IS SORRY (Y/N)!! ITS NOT GRAY-SAMAS FAULT!!!"

I then noticed that (Y/n) was... crying?

"Hey, (Y/n)? what's wrong?" Laxus asked as he pushed her forward to wipe her tears.  Why did she go to Laxus? And why did he seemed so... concerned? Well they are guild mates I suppose. Unimportant compared to the matter at hand. Something must have happened between her and Gray.

"What did you do?" I turned and glared at Gray. A dark aura forming around me. Gray shivered in fear.

Laxus' P.O.V.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked (Y/n) she hasn't cried this much in a long time.

"G-gray..." she sniffled, calming down a little.

"What did he did he do!?" I asked angrily. She just started bawling again. I was about to go over to Gray and beat it out of him before (Y/N) hiccupped and began speaking again.

"H-he... ch-ch-cheat-cheated o-on me." she managed to get out between sobs. She explained the whole thing to me. A dark aura formed around me.

"O-onii-chan?" she said

"Yeah?"

"I-I wanna g-go home w-with y-you..."

"Yeah ok, hey Bickslow."

"Yeah Laxus?"

"Put (Y/n) on my back would ya?"

"Sure"

Your P.O.V.
I felt two strong arms wrap around me and I was lifted off the ground. I then found myself on Laxus' back.

"Thanks Bickslow." I mumbled and he just nodded in response before glaring in Gray's direction.

"Gray." Laxus said angrily, a dark aura forming around him.

"U-uh, yeah?"

I hugged Laxus' shoulders a little tighter.

"I'm taking (y/n) home, tomorrow I'm gonna come get all of her things."

"O-okay."

"Then we're gonna talk!"

And with that Laxus walked out the door with me on his back.

A/N- Ayyeeeeee. Reviiiised lol. I bet you're all wondering who the special guest is this time huh. well.... COME ON OUT NATSU!

Me: Natsu!? how come you aren't wearing the tutu!?

Natsu: cause it's stupid.

Me: wear it!!

Natsu: no!!

Me: WEAR IT!!

Natsu: NO!!

Me: WEAR IT!!

Natsu: NO!!

Me: WEAR IT!!

Natsu: NO!!

Me: Fine

Natsu: Really!?

Me: Yeah. But I'm gonna give you. Preview of the next chapter. ahem! *picks up empty notebook and dramatically reads from it* 'Natsu can't eat anything!' Natsu burst through the guild doors and started eating. but then he broke out in an awful and PAINFUL rash. Mira soon discovered that Natsu is allergic to ALL types of food!

Natsu: okay okay, enough. I'll wear the Damn tutu.

Me: *claps like a seal* yay!

Natsu: *changes*

Me: okay... now spin.

Natsu: WHAT TE HECK?

Me: Then Erza discovers that Natsu is allergic to fire too

Natsu: okay okay I'm spinning!!!

Me: okay... maybe that's enough. *snaps a picture and sends it to EVERYONE!*

Natsu: WHAT THE HECK!?

Me: Oh and Laxus discovers that Natsu is also allergic to... Happy!

Natsu: *bows* GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN!

Author-chan laughs evilly.

Me: okay okay. let's just say our lines then you can change. Thanks for reading and don't forget to <3 fairy tail!

Natsu: bye minna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 6 17
The Great Fire King Dragon, Igneel, raised two children, as his own, Nyx and Natsu Dragneel. The two siblings wield the power of Dragon Slayer magic...
4.1K 45 30
Ivy Dreyar is the granddaughter of the Guild Master of Fairy Tail. Working in a club while not doing missions keeps her mind busy as she pines for a...
2.2K 52 11
(Y/n) (L/n) isn't new to Fairy Tail. She was away on a mission for a few years. Sadly, her job she went on failed. She wasn't able to complete her m...
129K 3.5K 65
❝Oh, my dear Y/N, when will you realise that my love for you shines brighter that the stars ❞ ❝Wow have you ditched the perverted attit...