ShadowHunters Preferences and...

By BeautifulMax2001

I am only doing ~Jace Wayland ~Alec Lightwood ~Simon Lewis ~Magnus Bane ~Raphael Santiago ~Sebastian Verlac ... More

Introduction
Request Page
What you are and How you meet
Normal Outfits
First kiss
He gets jealous
Request-Birthday Surprise
Who you are Jealous of
Jace Imagine
Request-Virual Nightmares
Request- Jealous of a Warlock
Who you are related to
Who your Best Friend is
Who your enemy is.
1K Reads!
Odd Love-Request
Running into Love on a Rainy Day
Who They Are Jealous Of
Your work outfit
His Favourite thing about you (personality)
His Favourite thing about you (facial)
2K reads
First Fight
You Die
His Favourite thing about you (physical)
A/N
TAGGED
Sebastian Catch Up
IMPORTANT A/N. PLEASE READ
Your Favourite Picture of Him
Your Favourite Thing about him (facial)
Your Favourite Thing About Him (physically)
Your names in each others phones
Request-Seelie Court Confessions
Boy Band(not an update)
New Story! Please Read!
Request- Clary's Surprise Party
Request- Psycho Falling in Love
Not an Update
Request- Party Jealousy
Request- In love with a Doppleganger
TAGGED
EXTERMELY IMPORTANT A/N
I'M BACK!! Request-Attack on Love
Request- Forgotten Birthday
Request-Caught
A/N Please Read
Requests are still open

First Date

8.8K 154 34
By BeautifulMax2001

Jace

Jace took you to get hot chocolate then you went to the park. At the park you walked around for a bit until you found a huge tree. You bet Jace $20 that you could beat him to the top. He obviously accepted and you both got ready.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" you yelled and ran to the tree and jumped in. You started to climb and Jace was close behind you. You grabbed a branch, not realizing it was broken, and you ended up falling. Jace caught your arm and pulled you back into the tree.

"Thanks." You said kissing his lips quickly.

"No problem y/n. Wouldn't want you to get hurt." He said. You smiled at him and continued to climb. "What the hell!" he laughed, climbing after you.

"Just because I fell doesn't mean I lost the bet. If I beat you to the top, I get $20." You yelled back at him. You reached the top after a few minutes. "Haha! I win! Hand over the $20, Wayland." You laughed.

"Fine, fine. Here." He said handing you the money. You both got out of the tree.

"Let's go get some food." You suggested. "You're paying." You said waving the $20 bill in his face. He laughed and grabbed your hand.

"I hate you." He said smiling.

"No, you love me!" you said kissing him.

Alec

You and Alec had decided to have your first date at a nice restaurant. You had wore a cute black and white dress. When you got to the restaurant, the host brought you to your table. Alec, being the gentleman he is, pulled your chair out for you.

"Thank you Alec." You smiled at him as he sat down. You grabbed your menu and looked through it.

"Do you know what you are going to have?" Alec asked you

"I think I am going to have the (your favourite meal)" you replied "What about you?"

"I think I'm going to have the steak" Alec told you. The waiter came up and took your orders and soon after brought you your food.

"I'm having a really good time Alec. Thanks for asking me out." You said to him

"Well, thank you for saying yes." He smiled.

"How could I say no to you?" you laughed. Alec's cheeks started to turn red. You and Alec had a wonderful conversation about anything and everything. When you were both done your meals, Alec payed and you both left. Alec took you to the empire state building in New York and you went to the top.

"You can see the whole city from up here." You said in awe. The view was beautiful but Alec couldn't help but look at you. The view of the city was nothing compared to you. You caught Alec staring at you.

"What?" you asked smiling

"Nothing, I just think you are beautiful." He replied. You couldn't help the blush that rose to your cheeks and you looked down at your cheeks so that Alec didn't see how red you were. He placed a finger under your chin and tilted your head up.

"You don't have to hide y/n. I think it's cute when you blush." He whispered, leaning in to place an innocent kiss to your lips. In that moment you thought to yourself that this was the best moment of your life.

Simon

Simon kinda knew what he was supposed to do because he was a mundane not too long ago. He made sure to plan the date at night so there would be no problems and he made sure that you didn't have any missions to go on so you could actually go. Simon took you to his favourite coffee shop.

"So y/n, how long have you been a Shadowhunter?" he asked getting nervous. You laughed, knowing that his nerves were making him ask you obvious questions.

"Simon, I was born a Shadowhunter." you giggled. He face palmed and hid his face in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry y/n. I'm just nervous." he admitted.

"Why?" you asked curiously

"Because, it's our first date and I don't wanna mess it up." he said

"The only way you could mess it up is by not being yourself." you told him grabbing his hand. "Let's go. I wanna show you something." You stood up and led Simon out of the coffee shop. You led him to the Brooklyn bridge.

"What are we doing here?" Simon asked.

"It's a surprise. Just wait and see" you replied. You walked up to the main wall and drew a special rune on it. All of a sudden a door appeared and you opened it to reveal an elevator.

"Wow" was all Simon could say. You just smiled and pulled him into the elevator. You got to the top and walked out. You went to the ledge and sat on it, which made Simon flip out.

"Y/N!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU COULD FALL!" He said in a panic. You put your hands up to calm him down.

"Simon, it's fine. I've done this before. I'm just normally alone." you say.

"Why do you come up here alone?" he asked as he sat on the ledge next to you

"Well, a few years ago I had a huge fight with Alec and Jace. Izzy tried to comfort me but it didn't work. Being the youngest isn't always a cake walk. So I tried to stay in my room to avoid them but it didn't work. Whenever I locked the door they would either use a rune to unlock it or they would just break it down. So I got Magnus to make this for me, so whenever I'm upset I can have a private place to cool down." you explained to Simon.

"Do they ever come up here when you are up here?" Simon asked. You shook your head

"They don't know about it. There are only 3 people that know about this place." you said

"Oh. So those 3 people are you, Magnus, and who else?" he asked completely oblivious.

"You, you silly vampire." you giggled. Simon went wide eyed.

"Wait, so this is like your biggest secret?" he asked. You nodded. "And you trust me with this?"

"Yeah. I don't know what it is about you, but it's just really easy to trust you. And I have trust issues." you told him.

"Thanks. That means a lot to know that you trust me." he said facing you. You didn't say anything in return. You just placed your lips on his and he kissed back. You spent the entire night there, only going home when the sun was about to start rising. Need to keep your silly vampire safe, right?

Magnus

Dating a warlock had perks and you found out about one of these perks during your first date. When Magnus told you to meet him at his apartment, you thought you were just going to have drinks there and talk, but when you got there, there was no sign of drinks. Just Magnus waiting for you. When he brought you into the living room he opened a portal.

"Where are we going?" you asked."That my dear is a surprise." He responded with a smirk. You hesitantly took his hand as you both went through the portal and when you opened your eyes you saw the Eiffel Tower. You gasped and were amazed."You brought me to Paris for our first date?!" You asked shocked and excited all at the same time."Indeed I did." Magnus said taking your hand and leading you to the amazing tower in front of you. He took you to the top and you ran over to the ledge to see Paris. When you turned back around you saw that Magnus had made a beautiful looking dinner with his magic. You smiled and sat down. You and Magnus talked about your dreams and hopes. You talked about your past and how you got turned into a werewolf. He was a great listener and you adored that about him. After dinner, Magnus took you on a tour around Paris."This is so beautiful." You said looking at the Arc de Triomphe."Not as beautiful as you, my flower." He told you. You reached up and kissed his lips. He kissed back and you felt the sparks."This is honestly the best date I have ever been on." You said to your boyfriend."I'm glad you enjoyed it so much because it is one of the best dates I've ever been on as well" Magnus replied kissing you again.

Raphael

When Raphael invited you over to his private place, you were more than surprised. You didn't know what was going to happen. Yes you had feelings for the well dressed vampire and you hoped he had the same feelings for you. When you got to Raphael's place he let you in and brought you to the kitchen. As you walked into the kitchen a wave of amazing smells went straight to your nose.

"Since when have you known how to cook?" you asked amazed by the scent and the view in front of you."Well, I learned how to cook before I became a vampire." Raphael told you. He held up a spoon to you with some food on it. "Here, taste this." He said. You tasted it and you were in heaven."Raph, this is amazing! That tastes so good. You cook better than my grandmother and her cooking is pretty damn good." You said. He smiled and took a step back."Come here." He told you. You stepped in front of him and he handed you the spoon. He held your hand and guided it so you were cooking. You felt his other hand on your waist and you blushed a little. When all the food was ready and it was on the table, you turned to Raphael."Thanks for teaching me how to cook." You thanked him smiling."It was my pleasure y/n. You are a natural cook." He complimented. You blushed and continued to eat. After you ate you guys cuddled on the couch. Raphael was playing with your y/h/l y/h/c hair as you drew patterns on his muscular arm. As you started to drift off to sleep you felt Raphael kiss the top of your head."Goodnight Hermosa" Raphael said.

Hermosa means Beautiful in Spanish for those who didn't know.

Hope you liked it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 81 24
So this is one shots from various of my favorite shows including teen wolf, shadowhunters etc.
43K 1.6K 88
"𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖇𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖏𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖉𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘." This book co...
396K 7.2K 75
Raphael Santiago Alec Lightwood Jace Wayland (and what other last names he wants to go by☺) Magnus Bane Simon Lewis Sebastian Morgenstern Requests...
385K 11K 200
In which I write short gif imagines for the shadowhunters characters. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝