Request-Caught

Requested by xmxjade

*Short*

MJ's POV

Alec and I have been secretly dating for a while now. We decided to keep it a secret from the others because we knew that they would make a huge deal about it, especially Izzy.

Alec and I were in my room just talking when he leaned in a kissed me. I obviously kissed back and we start a small make out. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms went around my waist. We kept kissing for a while until we heard a squeal at the door. We pulled away and looked at the door. Izzy, Clary, Jace, and Simon all stood there. Izzy and Clary were jumping up and down, clapping their hands quickly. Jace and Simon were just smiling at us. Izzy ran up to me and grabbed my hand.

"You have to tell us everything" Izzy said to me as she pulled me out of my room, towards her room, Clary following close behind us.

Alec's POV

MJ was just taken out by Izzy and Clary, while Jace and Simon stayed standing at the door.

"I'm proud of you Alec." Jace soon said to me, smirking.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Yeah Alec. MJ is super cute and she is so nice. You are one lucky guy..... And I'm gonna stop talking now." Simon rambled on and finished when Alec sent him a glare.

"Watch it. She is my girlfriend, but you are right. I am so lucky." Alec said to the vampire.

I hope you liked it. Sorry it was so short.