Jace Imagine

He asks you out on your first date

Jace was never one to go out on dates. He was also never one to have a relationship longer than one night, but it was different with you. Jace couldn't explain it but he always wanted to do the things normal mundane couples do with you. So you were in your bedroom going through a book on runes, when Jace knocked on your open door. You look up from the book and smile.

"Hey Jace. You can come in." you said patting the spot on your bed beside you.

"Thanks. Whatcha reading?" he asks sitting down.

"Just a book on runes." You say holding it up so he can see.

"Haven't you already read that one?" he asks laughing

"Yeah, but I was bored." You sigh, then laugh along with him.

"You do know you could have just found me and you wouldn't have been bored anymore." Jace says with a smirk while winking at you. You gently punch his shoulder.

"Oh, really?" you ask sarcastically. He nods and kisses you. You kiss back and before you know it, you are in a heated make out session. You tug at the hem of Jace's shirt but he pulls away. You look at him confused.

"I actually wanted to ask you something." He said. You sit up and nod. "Well, earlier I was thinking..."

"That's never a good thing" you smile.

"Hey!" he says pretending to be hurt by your words. You laugh and peck his lips gently. "Anyway. I realized that you and I haven't actually gone on a date yet." He finishes.

You look at him like he's crazy. "Is Jace Wayland asking me on a date?" you say smiling. He smiles and nods. "I thought you didn't like dates? Aren't they too "mundane" for you?" you ask.

"I use to think they were stupid, but with you it's different. I have never felt like this with anyone before and it's driving me insane, so will you please just go on a date with me, y/n?" he asks

"I would love to go on a date with you Jace." You say kissing his lips. He kisses back and you guys end up making out again. After a few minutes you pull away. "So where are we going for this date?" you ask

"I was thinking we could go get some hot chocolate and then we could walk around the park." He says, totally not sounding like himself. You look at him with a confused look.

"That doesn't sound like the Jace I know." You say

"I mean we can do something else if you want. I just thought you would like that." He said quickly

"It sounds fun Jace, don't worry. I was just thinking that maybe Jace Wayland has a soft side." You say slightly making fun of him.

"I do not have a soft side." He says denying your statement.

"Are you sure because only a true softy would want to go for a peaceful walk in the park." You say poking him in the stomach. He grabs your hand and pulls you closer to him.

"Well maybe after that walk in the park, we can come back here and I can show you that I don't have a soft side." He whispers.

"Is that why you want to walk in the park?" you say jumping off the bed and running out of your room. "JACE HAS A SOFT SIDE! JACE HAS A SOFT SIDE!" you yell down the halls of the Institute. Jace gets up and runs after you.

"I DON'T HAVE A SOFT SIDE!" he yells after you. He catches you near the kitchen. He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. "You are such a pain in my ass." He says making you laugh.

"Yeah but you love me." You say smiling. Jace carries you back to your room and throws you on the bed.

"Now get ready so we can go out." He tells you.

"Aww, Jacey why are you all bossy now? Where is your sof-". He cuts you off by putting a hand over your mouth.

"Don't you dare say soft side." He says. You lick his hand to get it off of your mouth. "Real mature y/n" he says wiping your spit off of his hand.

"You are adorable when you get bossy." You say winking at him. You hop off the bed and go into your bathroom to get ready for your date with Jace.

"How did I get so lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend?" Jace thought to himself.