Odd Love-Request

Request for Raphael-Santiago / Tuggas

Aurora's POV

The other day Luke told me that I had to go to a meeting about an alliance between the werewolves and the vampires, because he was busy and couldn't make it. I had just been turned into a werewolf 2 months ago and I was a little worried about how this meeting was going to go. I was going to meet the leader of the biggest vampire clan in New York. When I got to the place we were meeting there was no one there. I sat down at a table and waited because I was a few minutes early.

"Who are you and where is the leader of your pack?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw a very handsome man. His skin was pale and he had a very expensive looking jacket on. I stood up before speaking.

"I'm Aurora Darkling. Luke couldn't make it so he sent me." I informed the man, putting my hand out for him to shake.  He took my hand and shook it before taking a seat across from me at the table. "I'm going to assume you are the leader of the vampires." I said

"Yes. I'm Raphael Santiago." the man said leaning back in his chair. He smiled at me, showing me his sparkling white teeth. I could see his fangs as well but paid little attention to them.

"I have been told to make an alliance with you and the rest of the vamps." I told him

"Well, if you always do what you are told then maybe I should start telling you to do some stuff for me." Raphael replied, smirking

"I only listen to my pack leader." I clarified

"Aww that's no fun. I could be a leader to you too. I could lead you to my bedroom where we could have a great time." he winked at me. I wanted to flirt back, but I had a job to finish and I wasn't going to let an extremely hot vampire distract me.

"I have one job and that's making an alliance with the vampires. So could you please be serious for 5 minutes?" I asked.

"Oh Miel (Honey in Spanish), I am being completely serious." Raphael tells me. "How about we make a deal." He started. I nodded, signaling him to continue his thought. "We will have an alliance if you go on a date with me." Raphael finished. I rolled my eyes. This vampire thought he was so smooth.

"And if I don't?" I challenged

"Then we don't have an alliance, Chica. It's that simple." He said.

"Fine. One date. That's the deal." I accepted his offer, holding out my hand to seal the deal. Instead of shaking my hand though, Raphael leans over and kisses my lips.

"I will see you tomorrow at sun down." Raphael told me walking out. I sat there in shock.

Time Skip

Mine and Raphael's date went surprisingly well and when he asked my on a second date, I accepted. Soon enough we had been on multiple dates and we were now a couple. Everyone called us the "Odd Love Couple" because I was a werewolf and he was a vampire. We were hopelessly in love.

Hope you liked it:)