One Direction drove me off th...

By Nloved1D

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a... More

One Direction drove me off the Road SEQUEL
Louis! Not again!
Almost the same girls
You ARE beautiful
The One and Only Liam Payne
The beetle
Youé's story
Camping in the garden
The crime and Derek
Shopping and clubbing
Just not fair
Dinner
The little campire
Screwed
CHEATERS!
What do we learn from this? CUPCAKES SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM
You're back!
Derek's place
Romantic... and playful kisses
A day at the park
Larry Stylinson
Larry Sty....what?
Bitches
The fancy party part 1
The fancy party; part 2
Our trip begins here
There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON!
The concert
Love makes people blind
The truth
Quick fire!
GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!
Just trusting you
Love in the air
FEELINGS SUCK
Meeting Max
Ignoring you! HA
Not allowed to kiss Zayn
Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????
Mr. Romantic
Suspense
We need to leave
Sleeping on the trampoline
Cold shower??
New tops
I'll look after you
Get out of my face!
I'll cry a river
Red paint fail
Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

What did I do?

17.2K 45 17
By Nloved1D

A/N

Lovely's <3

Guys, I'm bloody irritated! My math teacher screamed at me, I got a fail back for my Dutch test and German went horrible! An the other side.... I have a 9.8 for my English writing test :) My teacher came to me and asked me how I learned to write this good, errrr, I haven't told her about wattpad ghege.

Enjoy this chapter 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youé's POV:

Laura is pissed, really pissed. I don't really know why, but I did it. I'm usualy not somebody who gets angry fast, irritated I get verry often, but that's just beceause I'm a girl.

She glares at me evily every minute. Girl, like, I'm sorry for what I did or not did, bu if you aren't telling me what I did wrong, don't glare at me. I can't help who I am, so piss off.

Laura's POV:

I talked to Niall yesterday, he's so sweet. My Irish boy. He told me he likes Catara, but not enough for letting her go with us on tour. I see the expression is his eyes, Harry has it too. They like those girls, but not enough. Niall promised to break up with Catara soon, because he doesn't want to betray her or something like that. He's so sweet! And he promised to talk to Harry about it.

My little leprechaun. But then there's Youé, she's bloody annoying. She clearly doesn't get the point... She LAYED on my boyfriend before. And Zayn doesn't want to be rude, so he didn't push her off. That's the reason I hope. She is stunning ,really, all the girls here are. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore? Maybe he has enough of me... We're going to move the tour in 2 weeks I think. Our first destination is the Netherlands. 

That's my home, maybe Zayn is planned to dump me, leave alone again in the Netherlands? I'm so stupid, why would I think he loves me? There are to many beautiful girls out here, I'm just a girl, not even in the same rage as Youé and her friends.

I sigh.

"LOOVEEE, do you want some breakfast?" Louis asks me and I sigh again. "No, thanks Lou" I say and he turns around, looking worried. "What's wrong? You never skip breakfast" he sits down next to me on Zayn's bed. Zayn went of to the livingroom, probably cuddling with Youé.

Bitch

"N..nothing..Lou" I say and he looks ever more worried. "Laura, tell me, please" he says and I lay my head in my hands. 

"Zayn doesn't love me anymore" I say and I hear Louis groaning. "Did he said that to you?" he asks and I shake my head. "Then why are you thinking that?" Louis asks and I turn my head to his shirt. He hugs me and the tears begin to come.

"Jeez, Laura, what happened? You never cry for some stupid reason? What did Zayn do?" Louis asks and I cry more.

"The way he looks at Youé, he just loves her. She's so perfect, that's why Liam loves her. I heard him say to her that I'm just jealous of her because she's perfect. Why am I so stupid to think that Zayn loves me? I'm so stupid!"

I say and roll over on the bed begin slamming my hands to the pillows. Louis grabs my wrists and turns me around, holding me, till I calm down. He pulls me into a huge hug and I cry more and more.

"Zayn loves you, I'm sure about that. And Youé is nice, give her a chance. I know you don't like to make new friends but this time you can't change it. They are all dating, you have to deal with it, just like me" he says.

"But you're nice, can't be leaved back in the stupid Netherlands" I say and his breath stops.

"Did you think that we're going to leave you behind in the Netherlands?" he looks me in the eyes and more tears come down my face. "You crazy girl. We would never do that. You mean the world to us, even for Liam." he says and when he mentions Liam's name, new tears begin to flue.

"I have the feeling that I'm going to lose you. I don't want to lose you." I cry into his shirt and he pulls me closer. "I can't believe you thought that we're going to leave you. We care about you, Laura. If somebody would leave you on the other side of the world, I would come to get you. All the boys would." he kisses my forehead.

"Thanks lou" I say and he sigh. "Can I tell you something?" I ask and he looks me in the eyes. "I like Youé" he says.

Enough.

I stand up and run out of the room. I want Starbucks, no, I NEED Starbucks.

I get my money and slip into my heels, walking down the street, taking the pain with me. I need a frappuchino now. Yeah, I got back to my frappuchino caramel, it's to yum to miss.

"Hello Laura, the same?" Chris asks, the boy that works at the Starbucks. "Yeah, thanks Nick" I say when he hands me the frappuchino and a chocolat muffin. I'm going to the gym today, the boys don't need me, they are going to practise for THEIR show.

"Laura, are you alright? You seem upset." Chris asks and I sigh again. "I just have to think a little" he nods and then he says: "If you want something else, say it, you get it free" he winks and I smile. "Thanks" 

I walk to a table and sit down, taking a nip from my drink. Those girls deserve a life, I don't. The boys are way to nice to me. I need people to scream at me because I deserve it. I caused so much pain in their lifes, ofcourse Zayn wants some attention from normal girls. 

Mind: Why did I give my you to him? 

Heart:  Because you love him

Mind: Why did I think that he liked me?

Heart: Because he loves you

Mind: I'm so stupid, those girls are perfect, I'm not

Heart: He loves you, no matter how you look or act

Mind: I don't deserve it, I'm horrible

Heart: He loves you, just accept it

Mind: see, now you're angry on me too, I'm just fucking stupid

Gosh, see how crazy I get? I even have conversatons between my heart and mind. I hate those girls, they are to perfect and take my boys away. I can't wait for the tour to start again, away from those girls.

Then I think again. No, no, Liam is going to take Youé with us on tour. No, please, please, let her have a beautiful life here! Let her have school, Derek who stops her from going with us.

I close my eyes, holding new tears back. They are going to leave me, I feel it. Louis likes Youé, he'll choose her side. Liam too, Niall maybe not, but he doesn't want to dissapoint Catara, even when he doesn't want her with us on tour. Harry will choose my side, I don't know about Zayn. He seems distracted, not thinking about me but about someone else. Youé.

She ruins everything, but I knew this day had to come one day. The day that get it, the day that I see that all this time was nice, but now it has to stop. I didn't know if it was by some stupid accident, death, or just a person who came between.

I wish it was an accident. I would rather die that go away from Zayn. I don't want to see him with another girl, that would let me die in a slow, painfull way.

I bald my hands into fists till I feel my phone vibrate. I take it and see the caller ID. Louis.

I'm not going to pick it up, today I'm going to have a little Laura day. The boys don't need me, they have the girls. They can live without me, I'm not important. Why did I ever think that? Why did I actually thought that I'm important to them?

One tear excapes from my eyelash and flues down my cheeck. I throw away the muffin and half of the frappuchino, walk out the Starbucks and go back to the appartment. I open the door very silent and run to Zayn's room, get my sport clothes and a fitty dress for after. I get my Ipod too, I'm going to run for a while.

I walk to the door and just before it shuts I hear somebody yell my name. To bad, I'm off for now. I have to block my mind out for things, prepearing for different word combinations. 

One:  "Youé, do you want to join us on the tour?" 

two:  "Youé, do you want to replace Laura in our concerts?

the third one is the worst one, I have to try not to faint.

three: "Laura, I don't love you any more"

I stop for a second. Breath Laura, breath. Zayn wouldn't do that to me, right? I can't count on anyone now.

Liam is in love with Youé, Louis too. Niall is still in love with Catara, Harry with Aïsha, then there's Zayn. I don't know what he feels. But the way he trays Youé just hurts me so much. If I say something about it, I seem so scared to lose him, like I don't have any trust in him.

I'm alone, no one can help me. Now I thought about it, I just feel worse. If you count all the facts the outcome is that I have no chance. 

My phone virbrates again. Zayn this time. I don't have the feeling to talk, so I ignore it. He doesn't stop calling. Should I pick it up? No, I'm going to send him a text.

'I'm out for a run, go practise with the girls tonight. You don't need me today. Xxx'

Please reply, please reply, please reply.

No reply.

I know it isn't fair to be mad at him because he doesn't reply, he thinks I'm bussy. But it hurts on the inside, him not letting me know that he needs me, that he loves me. Not even a reply with alright xxx, that would make my day, but no. I don't get anything back.

I run a long round, through the park, away from the town and back, through the woods... and further.

I fall down on my hands, fuck, my wrist is unlocked again. I hold it and tears stream down my face. Please, Zayn, please be here. I open my eyes but see nobody. I'm alone, in the middle of the woods with a dislocked wrist. I stand up and then see where I had slipped over. It were just leaves, stupid leaves. I have to get back to the city, my wrist hurts so bad.

I walk and walk, but can't find the way back. I have to call somebody. I check my phone, wait, where's my phone? NO! I lost my phone! Noo! I have to get somebody here, please, let somebody find me.

I feel my heartrate getting higher and my breath goes faster. No, I have to calm down, I can't pass out now. My head begins to turn and my head hits the ground. I can't feel the pain anymore, I'm out.

Louis POV:

"Laura, pick up your damn phone" I hiss to myself. She just ran out the room when I told her that I like Youé. I hopen for some advise, maybe to get her for myself, or maybe just to hear that I can't fall in love with her. But I got none. Laura is gone, she send Zayn a text that she's sporting, but ran out the room 5 hours ago.  

 Who can run for 5 hours? Did I hurt her? No, Zayn did. I know Laura won't tell him. She thought that we would leave her behind in the Netherlands. We won't do that! Never, I won't.

Pick up, pick up. She just ignores us, she always picks up her phone, scared that something is wrong, now she just ignores it. There's something wrong, I feel it.

"Zayn" I say and he looks up. He's playing with Youé's hair, not even worrying about Laura. He looks up and whispers something in Youé's ear, then follows me into my room.

"Don't you get it?" I ask him and he looks irritated. "GOSH ZAYN! Laura ran away! We don't know where she is, she doesn't pick up her phone." I say and now he looks a little worried, but not enough.

"She cried to me, she's afraid you don't love her anymore. She actually said to me she's scared that we're going to leave her behind in the Netherlands again." I say and now his jaw drops.

"I would never, no, never..." he begins but I cut him off. "You're just sitting with Youé the whole time, she's jealous. You know how she is, she would never say it to you, scared that you'll get hurt and leave her." I end and now his face is pale.

"What did I do." he says, looking verry worried.

A/N

I'm eating cookie dough right now, do you guys know how nice it is? but you get really fat of it, so I put it away. Going to write another chappie now, have the feeling to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
243K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc