The Alpha's Law

By HolyxHarold

Riley Marie Kendall grew up like any other American girl. And as any other normal 16 year old should, she tho... More

01- The Alpha's Law
02- Torchwood
03- Torchwood High
04- Where's Ian?
05- You have got to be kidding me
06- What now!?!?
07- Mate who?
08- Jaley
09- Memories
10- Busted!
11- Over
12- Treehouse
13- Invite
14- Future
15- Party Part 1
16- Party Part 2
17- Almost There
18- Meet the parents
19- Point Place
21- Hospital
22- Training
23- The Beginning
24- Of The End
25- The Trade
26- Steven
27- You're What?
28- Coming Out
Epilogue

20- Noah

25.5K 786 56
By HolyxHarold

"Why hello there" Someone appears from the treeline. What looks like a half of a pack falls behind him in silence. Half of the wolves up front are covered in blood and look pretty beaten up. The leader looks to be about our age with dark brown hair and a face that just screams evil. It might just be the situation but he reminds me of a vampire from Twilight.

Jace tenses up next to me sniffing the air. I haven't yet mastered the whole werewolf scent thing so I have no idea what he is smelling. Whatever it is though, it isn't good.

"Hey" Jace smiles sarcastically. The stranger lets out a little laugh, seemingly pleased with our confusion and edginess. His grey eyes seem to judge Jace and they seem to be pleased. Jace and him are both the same size and have around the same amount of muscle. In a fight there is no telling who would win.

I look through the trees around us. We are surrounded by about 30 wolves. Nick is slightly away from everyone else guarding the tree that Chloe waits in. Everyone else is in a semi-circle waiting for anything to happen. My eyes drift back to the handsome stranger who seems to be dripping with joy, he even seems to be enjoying himself. While everyone else here is wary as to why they are here all of a sudden.

"Hi. Well I guess I'll start with introductions "The stranger smiles leaning against one of the trees. Jace rolls his eyes impatiently. This guy knows how to set an atmosphere. It is obvious he wants to be as dramatic as possible and piss us off as much as he can. Judging by Jace's stiff muscles the stranger is getting what he wanted.

"Well my name is Noah. I am 17, I like ponies, and rainbows. Oh and let's see... Oh yeah, I am from the Red Lupei pack" He smiles chuckling a bit. Everyone from our group reacts. Jace swears, Jacob and Lucas growl, and Cassie gasps. I have no idea what is so shocking about that pack. Noah smile grows at the reaction from us. Jace pushes me further behind him, stepping towards Noah and their pack. I don't know what he is trying to do but right now is not the time to be a big macho alpha against a pack way bigger than the people standing here. That's how big macho alphas get their big macho asses kicked.

"You are not supposed to be here. You better have a good reason for breaking the treaty" Jace snarls. Both Lucas and Jacob go behind Jace facing the other pack. Tension can practically be felt in the air. Something must have happened between our pack and theirs to have a treaty.

Why is my life always like a movie? Treaties? Packs? All this stuff is not real life. An hour ago I was so happy with my life. That feeling has completely washed away now.

"Such big words for someone who not only cannot control their own family but cannot even handle taking care of the one thing your pack cares about most" Noah laughs condescendingly at Jace. Jace's face loses all color in an instant. Everyone exchanges worried looks. This is why it sucks being a new pack member. I have no idea at all what Noah is talking about.

"What are you talking about?" Jace sneers disbelieving. Noah laughs a loud enjoying knowing more than Jace. From the trees all the wolves behind Noah part and two wolves drag along another. The wolves bring the injured one directly to the front of Jace's feet. The injured wolf is bleeding so much it is hard to tell where it came from. Instantly Jace's face freezes. He looks like he is trying not to freak out and stay strong. It must be someone close to him but like I said before I can't tell yet from the scent.

"Miles" Jace breathes out. Miles... I stare down at the bleeding wolf. He is completely unconscious and breathing way too slowly. He can't be dying, can he? I don't exactly know Miles very well but it would still hurt not to have him around. Jace would definitely be a mess, as much as he pretends not to he loves Miles.

A wolf from the other pack walks over to Noah and nudges his leg. Noah seems to take that as a signal to leave. He stands up from his leaning position on the tree as the rest of the wolves behind him retreat. He doesn't leave though. He stands where he is almost staring down Jace. The only movement comes from the wolves behind us as they move in even closer.

"Right now Mr. Alpha our leader is being released from his cell. You may be on top now but we will be back." Noah smiles dramatically. I must say, the way he says things is very impressive. I have no idea what he is talking about but still a shiver goes down my spine. Who is 'their leader'? Back from where? Tons of questions flood through my mind? Jace says nothing but keeps staring at Noah.

"Now my friends, I will have to say goodbye. But here is a going away present, hope you like it" Noah smiles backing away into the trees. I turn around looking for what he is talking about. Cassie and Lao are looking around too in confusion. What was he talking about/

"What the-" Lucas asks before stopping mid-sentence. At least twenty wolves jump from behind us pouncing on Cassie, Lao, and Nick first. Before they even get a chance to turn, the wolves are upon them. Immediately something snaps in my head and I change into my wolf in a flash. Lucas, Jacob, and Jace charge in wolf form at the oncoming wolves. A clash of were on were violence happens in a second. Cassie, Lao, and Nick got the wolves off them and change into their wolves.

I stand in the shadows feeling helpless and watching out for Chloe. Blood is everywhere and injured and even dead wolves lay on the ground. I never thought anyone would die but I am very wrong. The wolves from the other pack are diving at the throats of everyone on our side. They are definitely going for the kill. Jace is kicking serious ass along with Jacob. Lucas's main goal is to protect Cassie who actually does not need the protection. Two of the wolves she has been fighting are now on the ground motionless.

Voices of not only the people here but people back in the pack house fill my brain. People here are yelling for help and the people there are asking what is happening and telling us they are sending help. For some weird reason no one so far has come at me. I am in sight, but no wolf has tried to kill me.

A high pitched scream fills the air in a split second. Out of the corner of my eyes I watch Chloe fly out of the tree with a wolf right on top of her. Without thinking about it I run as fast as my legs can take me over to where she is trying to fight the snarling beast off of her. Nick is running from the other direction and beats me to the huge wolf. With a huge snarl he lunges right for the throat. Chloe is breathing heavy with tears streaming from her face. At first glance she looks fine but when I get closer I can see her forearm bent at an odd angle.

"Holy crap" I say through the link. I bend down focusing on nothing but Chloe. Nick is moaning and jumping from his back legs to front in a weird awkward way.

"Leave her, go fight I got it. The pack is almost here she will be fine" I say nudging him away. Across from us two of our wolves are on the ground. Nick needs to go help, since I can't. He doesn't look happy about it but one of the wolves in trouble is Lao who is failing at taking on three wolves. Nick nods, putting his snout on Chloe's head before walking away.

I stand in front of her guarding her as best I can. I would like to talk to her and make sure she is alright but I can't change back to human.

The wolves coming to save us are less than five minutes away and it could not be any worse here. Lao is on the ground bleeding, Cassie is nowhere to be seen, Lucas is bleeding and limping, Jacob is laying on the ground, and there are still seven more wolves from the other side left. Jace is a great fighter but sooner or later he, Lucas, and Nick are going to get tired.

This cannot be happening right now. Fate doesn't seem to like me because every time I get something good it has to take it away with something bad. I don't know what will happen to my friends or my sister. That is not even considering what might be happening back home with Noah and the wolves that left. They seemed to have a plan when they left, and that isn't even considering what they said about their leader.

Finally the pack is here. I let out a huge sigh of relief as wolves of every color and size spring from the trees to save us. Finally they are here! The weight in my stomach disappears as the wolves pounce on the attackers and get our injured out of the way. I don't even pay any attention when the bushes behind us start to move. I just brush it off as more of us. But when pain shoots through my side, it is obviously not anyone here to save me.

I let out a howl as the fangs dig deep into my flesh. Immediately pain washes over me in such a way I have never felt before. The wolf starts to shake me and the pain triples. Is this really happening right now? The pain is so immense I welcome the darkness that is washing over me. My eyes start to get heavy like sleep is taking over. Am I going to die? I can't die yet, I haven't done so many things.

I let out another quiet whimper howl as my vision starts to get blurry. Jace's wolf turns its giant head to look over at me. If I'm going to die right here at least the last thing I saw was his perfect face.

PICTURE OF NOAH TO THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>

_________________________________________________________

 thank you to the person who gave feedback on the picture. I put a lot of work in to find those. It might sound unbelievable but looking through pictures of really hot guys does get tiring :P So I enjoy the feedback :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 336 38
Fate was never really on Haylee Fishers side. She never new she had fire, water, ice, wind, and earth at her finger tips. It all started the night h...
1.2M 37.5K 36
Carly is just a normal teenage girl who's suffered the loss of her father at age thirteen. With a mother that's gone all the time and a brother who h...
90.3K 2K 36
Riley Parker thought she was a normal girl. But on the day of her 16th birthday, everything changes. Now, she has to learn how to deal with what sh...
50.9K 1.6K 39
COMPLETED, but not edited! 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 5 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. *⃝ In which a young girl is swept into the manipulative tricks a...