Moon Prince

By ninikha

Story about the 5th prince of the Shen kingdom More

part:01 return to my home
part:02 capital of Shen
part:03 sadness
not an uPdate
part:04 confused
part:05 Xiao bing return.
Part:06 The Plan
part:07 Sacrifice

part:00 intro

13.4K 296 28
By ninikha

The pic is the eldest prince Shen Xie.
First time writting n still learning to create a better story😊😊😊.

The late emperor die at the age of 65 and have five princes, the youngest only turn nineth month the day he die.after the king pass away the mother consort of the youngest prince also die following the king due of illness left the cute little prince alone in the grand palace.even so the little prince never alone nor lonely cause his royal brothers adore and love him very much,well who can resist the cute and adorable little brother.

The late emperor marry at old age and with his cursed bloodline he only have son none of daughter.The Shen Family since his late ancestors till today have never  have any female descendants in the family this is the curse they carry in order to make sure their bloodline to never end.

1st prince: Shen xie (40yo the current emperor)
2nd prince:shen ling (38yo)
3rd Prince:shen guang (28yo)
4th prince: shen yie (25yo)
5th prince :shen yue (15yo the main character ).

Not very good right?😯😯😯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

209K 10.7K 78
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
376K 15.1K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
35.2K 3.1K 59
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
JUNOON || جنون By Ira

Historical Fiction

11.2K 597 21
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...