NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

By yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... More

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
27. No Words
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

4. Secret Toy

23.4K 642 268
By yanira4567

~~Naruto pov. ~~

I groaned as I woke up to pounding at the door. Who the hell is that? I want to sleep I'm so tierd and my bed is so soft and warm and my pillow is so amazing comfterble I could hear it's heart beat.... Wait... This isn't my bed and pillows don't have heart beats! I quickly opened my eyes and realized I was laying down on top of  I slowly lucked up and my eyes widen as I saw Sasuke sleeping peacefully even though someone one is nocking hard on the door. " Sasuke get up! are you not going to school!?" I heard someone yell from the other side wait I know that voice !! I quickly sat up even  with a horrible pain going down my backand. I turned bright red I could feel Sasuke's dick against my ass ! Well no duh Naruto you guys had sex and are both butt naked  ! I yelled at my self before quickly​ getting up groaning in pain. I grabbed one of Sasuke's  sheets covering my self and covers him with another before limping to the door. I quickly opened the door and stopped Sasuke's older brother from continuing his shouting.

"Oh naru-chan your still here ? Aren't you going to school ? Also where's my brother?" He asked with a small smile I hugged the sheets tighter against my body before responding. "Y-yeah I nocked out last night b-but I'll be leaving right away !And s-sasuke asleep um.. I'll go get changed right away and be out of your way I promise!" I said for some reason I new it was best if I left before Sasuke woke up I'm sure he wouldn't be happy if I was still here when he woke up. "Calm down naru-chan I told you before I don't mind you being here your interesting and if you want I'll even take you to school you can wear some of my brothers clothes and I'll take you both" he said and I quickly shook my head no. " No I'm fine t-thank you !" I quickly said before quickly moving away from the door and into Sasuke's room. I quickly found my clothes and headed into Sasuke's private bathroom quickly getting changed. This is bad Sasuke should have woke me up ! No no I shouldn't have passed out ! Shame on me ah fuck it I'm just a sex toy anyway in his eyes and that's all I'll ever be I'm sure once he gets board of me he will throw me away and get a new toy or even finally marry Sakura and let me be!

Once I was done changing I folded the sheet I had rapped around me before heading back into the room I saw itachi still at the door. Isn't he going to wake Sasuke for school? Wait that's not my problem right now I should be worried about finding my way back home safely. " Naru-chan ? Do you want me to take you home ?" Asked itachi as I placed Sasuke's bed sheet on his bed and grabbed my background still limping in pain I walked to the door were itachi was and shock my head no. " No it's fine I don't live to far so I will be able to get there on my own " I said as I heard a groan and turned to see Sasuke was finally waking up my eyes widen scared and I shock a little. " I need to go bye itachi thank you for having me in your home!" I said quickly before dashing to the door not caring for the pain as I quickly left home.

~sasuke pov~~

I groaned waking up because all the warmth I had felt was finally gone. I slowly opened my eyes getting used to the light. I turned to the side to see my bed was empty and frowned. " You looking for naru-chan?" I heard my annoying brother say and quickly turned over to see him at my door leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face I frowned annoyed. " No." I responded but in my head I said yes. "Really? Oh okay well I'm going to tell you anyway where he is. He ran home just right now his body shacking in fear. Makes me question what you did to him last night that he was so scared . " Itachi said smirking making me growl. " You and I both know what Naruto and I did last night and I'm just glad he's gone anyway. " I said as I looked away from him and to my wall.

" Really? Well if you say so then I guess you don't mind me telling you that since you and Sakura are dating I don't want Naruto back here if all he is is a toy for you sasuke. He's  human and like all humans they need love not to be treated like toys that you throw away after you get bored. If you are bringing Naruto as a friend then fine but if you want him as your sex toy then no that's what your girlfriend is there for your needs and if she won't give it to you don't go looking for someone who does that's makes a real relationship Sasuke. And remember this little brother don't do something you will not want done back to you so don't cheat on your girlfriend unless it's fine for her to do the same to you. " He said and I growled angry who does he think he is telling me who I can and can't be with who can and can't be in my bed it's my  life not his !

" Fuck off and if I want to fuck Naruto I will! " I yelled at him. And he sighed. " No you won't this is my house Sasuke and you will do as I say as long as you live under my roof and if I ever catch you in here with Naruto again I swear Sasuke I'll call father and mother personally and I'm sure father won't be to happy to hear that of your childish acts expecially since it's with a boy. " He said smirking and I growled angrily sitting up. " Get the hell out of my room! Get out get the fuck out of my room! I'm not going to school and fine I won't fuck Naruto anymore are you happy no get the hell out!" I yelled and he did closing the door behind him. I growled angrily before laying back down.

Fine itachi two can play at that game. I won't fuck Naruto anymore but only not here. I never said I wouldn't fuck him at his house at school or any other place. I will have him begging and moaning under me and not even your stupid threats will stop me itachi plus I'm sure he's not going to school today since I fucked him pretty hard last night. Fuck what I would do to get him like that again seeing him so helpless under me again gosh not even sakura turns me on like he does. Sakura not even close to as tight as Naruto is actually she's not tight at all no matter how many times she tells me she was a virgin before me and her had sex I definitely am sure now that she's wasn't. Great now I'm horny man should I call Sakura and see if she finally wants to have sex or should I got to Naruto's house and screw his brains out again?

Hn. fuck well if Sakura says yes I won't have to really leave and I don't have to fuck her in a dump like I'm sure Naruto lives in. Well sakura it is.  I sat up and looked for my phone once I found it I quickly called Sakura. "Pick up you stupid bitch " I mumbled and soon someone did. "Sasuke-kun! You asshole how dare you call me after what you did yesterday! Do you know how long I was out side your house waiting fo-" and before she could finish I clicked gosh she's annoying what do I even see in her ? Oh yeah she's an easy fuck and she rich not as rich as me no nobody can ever be as rich as the Uchihas but she is rich none the less and my father believes she will be a good wife one day. Ugh maybe I should get with her annoying friend instead at least she has breasts and looks more like a women then Sakura I mean yeah shes not as rich as Sakura but I'm sure my father will be happy if I marry someone of a high status like us.

Well anyway I guess Naruto it is. Now luck for me I know where Naruto is because I've beat the crap out of him Infront of his house once just because he was there. I quickly got up and took a quick shower and got changed. God I can't wait I'm really in the mood. I quickly left my room and left the house without telling my brother because I don't care about him right now. I got into my car and quickly left without a second thought. Lucky for me Naruto doesn't live to far so this will be easy. Soon I parked my car Infront of his rundown home and quickly headed to the door. Knocking loudly   but nobody answered making me click my tongue before knocking again. "Go away!! I already told you it wasn't me !! Leave me alone!" I heard Naruto yell through the door making me raise a brow confused on what the hell he's even talking about but quickly shrugged getting over it and knocking again. "I said go away!!" Naruto shouted again and I sighed annoyed god dammit idiot. "Naruto open the door!" I shouted back as I continued Pounding at the door before there was a click a guess from the door being unlocked and open. I step back as the door slowly was being open. I can already see some of Naruto he had no pants a long shirt and messy hair.

"S-sasuke what are you doing here ? Shouldn't you be in school?" Asked Naruto and I rolled my eyes. "Hn look who's talking Shouldn't you be in school as well?" I told him and he turned bright red. "My ass hurts still like crazy and I don't think I can pull my self through that for a whole day... I'm.. can I help you with something?" He asked in a shy was as he holder the door tight making me smirk. "Can I come in first kitten ?" I asked and he bite his lip thinking about it for a few seconds before nodding and I quickly went in with him closing the door behind. "What can I help you with Sasuke? Is it homework?" He asked nervous and I kept my smirk . "No actually I was hoping you could help me with something else. "I told him and he nodded.

"W-what is it ?" He asked as he played with his fingers. I took a quick look around his small home. I mean it was pretty small there was only a love seat as living room furniture and he didn't seem to have much of his own around here. "well first let me do this. "I said as I locked the door and I could feel already how nervous he was. God nothing better than taking someone who is such a newbie to sex. "I wasn't to pleased to find out you left so quickly this morning I actually still wanted another round so for your punishment for doing that I'm going to take you now. After all you are my pet and you must do as your master says so quickly get undressed I've been wanting it all morning. "I told him and he nodded looking down as he got ride of the little bit of clothing he had on as I walked over to his couch sitting down waiting g for him hurry up. I quickly unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my zipper before pulling my dick out waiting for Naruto to hurry up. And just as I thought that he walked over to me butt naked letting me see all the marks I've left on his female ish  body body. I can't wait to leave more  and his whole body be marked my me. Fuck I can't wait much longer it's getting to painful ! I quickly pulled him on my lap making him get surprised as he locked down at me and I smirked at him  before I  shoved  my dick into him fast and he let out a scream of pain and pleasure as he dug his nails into my shoulder. God do I love my little toy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
992K 17.8K 80
"แดต'แต โฟแต’แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต’แตˆ แตแต˜สธ หขโฑแต‰โฟโฟแตƒ, สณแต‰แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต—. แดต แตˆแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—, แดต แต—แตƒแตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—. แดฌโฟแตˆ แดต สทแตƒโฟแต— สธแต’แต˜." ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข...
92.2K 5.1K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
619K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.