Against All Odds (Vampire X W...

By VicSerranoao3

The life of the Werewolf Princess has its perks; being the strongest one in the pack, even stronger than the... More

Chapter 1: Werewolf Life
Chapter 2: Love?
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Weekend Planning
Chapter 5: Odd Feelings
Chapter 6: Uh-oh
Chapter 7: Admit
Chapter 8: Secrets
Chapter 9: He Likes Me
Chapter 10: Future Thoughts
Chapter 11: Be Careful
Chapter 12: Hiding
Chapter 13: Thanksgiving Break
Chapter 14: In Andy's Eyes
Chapter 15: Winter Time
Chapter 16: Happy Holidays
Chapter 17: Girl Problems
Chapter 18: Vic's Head
Chapter 19: Walking
Chapter 20: The Absence
Chapter 21: V-Day
Chapter 22: Many Surprises
Chapter 23: Beauty, Grace, and a Punch in the Face
Chapter 24: Working On It
Chapter 25: Craziness
Chapter 26: WERK IT
Chapter 27: Famous
Chapter 28: It Has To End
Chapter 29: Fight To Win
Chapter 30: Coming Soon
Chapter 31: As the World Falls Down
Chapter 32: Behind Bars
Chapter 34: Don't You Dare (Part 2)
Chapter 35: Don't Blame Yourself
Chapter 36: Out with the Old, in with the New
Chapter 37: Finally
Chapter 38: You are my Sun, You are my Moon
Chapter 39: I am a Vision of Loveliness...
Chapter 40: Return Things to their Rightful State
Chapter 41: Back in the Game
Chapter 42: Who Are You?
Chapter 43: Slurpee
Chapter 44: I am (Y/n) (L/n)
Chapter 45: If You want Me to
Chapter 46: Angel
Chapter 47: Whatever Happens in Paris...
Chapter 48: Jessica & Jaime
Chapter 49: Anything You Want
Chapter 50: Creation
Chapter 51: Two Hearts
Chapter 52: Poke
Chapter 53: Changes
Chapter 54: One Year Anniversary
Chapter 55: Blood Streaked Cheek
Chapter 56: Eventful
Chapter 57: Missing Him
Chapter 58: After Him
Chapter 59: I'll Be Damned...
Chapter 60: The Last Fight
Chapter 61: Drink Up
Chapter 62: Against All Odds
A/n: please read
A/n: Hi Again!

Chapter 33: Don't You Dare (Part 1)

358 20 4
By VicSerranoao3

(A/n: Just wanna let you know that this chapter is a little shorter than the others, but only because it's part one. Please enjoy.)

Your POV

"Yes! Today is very important, so come on!" Erin hurried me. "B-but I'm not ready!" I panicked. "That's why I'm helping you, so you can get ready on time."

"No! I don't wanna! Let me go! I'd rather stay locked in my room!" I clawed onto my carpet.

"(Y/N), YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TODAY WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, GO TAKE A SHOWER!" My dad yelled.

I slowly eased my grasp off of the rug and was dragged to the bathroom.

The bathtub was already filled up with water when we got there. I sat on the floor and refused to take off my clothes. "(Y/n), I don't wanna force you, please don't make this difficult." Erin sighed.

"And I don't wanna be difficult with you, Erin, but I don't wanna get married." I crossed my arms over my chest. "If Boss hears you, he's gonna come in here and drown you...and me. Please get in the tub." She begged.

Erin is a good person, I shouldn't give her a hard time. I got up from the floor and undressed, then went into the tub. "See? That was easy. I have to stay in here and guard you, Boss told me so." She put the toilet seat down and sat on it.

While Erin did her own thing, I did mine. I washed my body, shampooed, and conditioned my hair. "So...how are you and Tony?" I asked, wringing the conditioner out of my hair.

"We're good. He's so sweet and funny and he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world." Erin answered, thinking of him deeply. "That's cute...when are you two gonna tie the knot?"

"When the time feels right, maybe in a year."

"Aww, hopefully I'll be there."

"Why do you say hopefully?"

"...Erin, I don't know if I can do this. I might say yes and live or say no and die, so...yea."

"Oh, (y/n), I wish you the best." She sighed, getting up and handing me a towel.

I dried myself and was led to my room so I could get my dress on and get my hair and makeup done.

"I was assigned to help (y/n) with her dress and makeup while Jessica does her hair." Kaytlynn came into the room. Kaytlynn took over and she'll call Jess in when I'm ready.

"Your dress is so pretty!" Kaytlynn complimented. "Wait'll you see it on me, it'll look a whole lot better." I joked.

I slipped into my dress and Kaytlynn needed to lace up the back for me. She went easy at first, but when she reached the bottom, she pulled as hard as she could. "Uh...Kayt...I-I can't breathe." I struggled.

"It's all ok, it's supposed to be tight AF."

"Ok, but not this tight, loosen it up." I'm trying so hard not to pass out. Kaytlynn let the lace loose a few centimeters.

Centimeters.

Then tied it off and it stayed in place.

"So for this dress," Kaytlynn sat me down in a chair, "I was thinking dark makeup of course. Like a dark purple lips and dark, yet shiny eyes, what do you think?"

"Aw yea, makeup the shit outta me, bitch!" I snapped my fingers.

I've always trusted Kaytlynn with my makeup, always. I rely on myself sometimes and I do an adequate job, but Kaytlynn is so much better. She can blend four different colors on one eyelid, do ombré lips, contour, highlight, and she does the sharpest winged eyeliner I've ever seen. It's crazy!

"Aaannddd...finished!" She gave me a handheld mirror to look in.

"Oh damn...Kaytlynn, I don't know what I'd do with my makeup if you didn't help me. Oh, thank you!" I squeaked.

"You're very welcome, (y/n). JESSICA! COME DO THE BRIDE'S HAIR!" Kaytlynn called my hairdresser.

Jessica came running in and fluffed my hair while Kaytlynn went to go get ready herself. Jessica was ready with a short, red dress, red high heels, and red lipstick, her hair curled and swept to the side. She cleans up so nicely.

"Alright, beautiful, what are you thinking for hair? Hm?" Jessica asked.

"Something bold, elegant, and I don't want hair in my face, but I want it to flow." I told her...I hope she gets the idea XD. "Ok! I got this." She started pulling my hair back.

I have no idea how Jessica has the time to do her hair. There's showering, drying, brushing, spraying, teasing, straightening, curling, waving, braiding, SO MANY THINGS TO DO AND TO THINK ABOUT AND SHIT!!! HOW DOES SHE DO IT?! She leaves the house slaying everyday and I leave the house slaying every once in a while. Because...I don't have the time to slay.

Jessica took out her curler and talked me through on how to use one and what curly styles I could make with it.

"So here's the finished product." She said. I looked into the mirror and again...I was stunned.

"Wowowowowow, I look...AMAZING!!! Thanks!" I smiled.

"Happy to help! Now, come, get your shoes on, your parents are waiting for you," Jessica took my hand, "and you might wanna take this off for today, you could get in trouble for it."

She was referring to my ring. I slid it off of my finger and hid it in my bra so I could put it back on later.

The fun is over, back to being serious. I put my shoes on and walked downstairs.

"Ready?" My mom asked, actually looking at me for the first time in a while. "Yes." I nodded.

My pack has already left to Black Fury Mountain...the whole wedding set up is ready and even the vamps are waiting.

I'll be seeing Andy...oh, I'll be finally be seeing him.

---

Snippet of Andy's POV

I was forcibly woken up from my sleep by my dad, "Andrew, wake up, it's the Princess's big day today."

"It's her wedding day?" I yawned and stretched.

"Yes, here...you need to look your best." He set two full cups of blood in front of me.

It's been an awful long time since I've been able to smell, see, move properly, and breathe without wheezing...this blood will bring it all back...and it'll make me feel strong...it'll finally heal my bruises.

I downed both cups in less than ten seconds, feeling it fill me and course through my veins, making me feel alive again.

My purple yellowish bruises healed, leaving my skin flawless as it was before I was discovered dating a werewolf. I felt the bags under my eyes go back to being bright, my muscles flexed and built up again.

"Oh yea, I'm feelin' good." I walked around with ease and even did a flip. "Good, go take a shower, we need to be at Black Fury Mountain before the bride gets there." My dad told me.

I got ready as quickly as I could, showered, got dressed, did my hair, and waited outside with my clan and mother. Don't think I'll be walking freely though, I have restraints on my hands. Rope to be exact. My hands are indeed a weapon, of course they're tied up.

My dad came out of the house and told us to start walking to Black Fury Mountain...

I get to see (y/n) today...illuminating with her beauty brighter than the sun. I'll watch her walk down the aisle to her betrothed and...be with him. I...I'll be ok...

Ok, no I won't. The second she walks away with him, is the second my world comes to an end.

Upon our arrival to the mountain, I was amazed at how the mountain was carved. There are steps leading to the top of the mountain that ran along the side. I wonder what the top looks like.

My mom started pushing me to hurry up the mountain and I was glad to run to the top, careful not to leave my parent's sights.

My feet met a white carpet, rose petals came soon after. I reached the top of the mountain...wow. Three rows of black chairs were lined up, splitting in the middle so the bride would be able to walk the aisle. The white carpet went all the way past the chairs to what looked like three pedestals. A large high pedestal, and two low pedestals. I take it that the king stands on the high pedestal while (y/n) stands on the low pedestal on the right and Vic stands on the other pedestal to the left.

"Greetings, Prince Andrew! Welcome to my sister's wedding. Please, take a seat while she's on her way here." Jaime greeted me nicely.

"Hello, Prince Jaime, thank you." I smiled. I would've shaken his hand, but yanno...tied up here. I went to the first row of seats and sat down with my parents as my clan took seats behind us.

Now we wait for the Princess.

---

Your POV

I had just gotten to Black Fury Mountain when Jaime came running down the steps. "The vampires are here, all of them, let's get this rolling." He informed us.

My dad nodded, "I go first, then Jaime goes with Jessica, after them is Tony and Erin, lastly Mike and Kaytlynn. Vic, I'll call you up, that's your queue. (Y/n), you know what to do." Dad instructed.

"Yes sir." I agreed.

"(Y/n), if you don't come walking up those steps, I will hunt you down and-"

"Kill me. Yea, I get it." I cut my dad off. I know what'll fucking happen. He's told me several times already. "Ok, come, my queen, let's start." He motioned towards my mom. They went up the mountain steps first. "Man, I'm nervous." Vic sighed shakily.

He has a blindfold on so he can't see me until I walk down the aisle. "You'll be fine. It's all ok. Just breathe." I counseled him. Jaime and Jessica went walking up the steps together. "Are you nervous, cuz I'm nervous, never been more nervous in my life, holy fuck, I'm getting married, shit, shit, shit-"

"Calm down! Calm down. Vic, breathe, man. Chill." I stood in front of him and fixed his suit for him. "You won't be happy after this...will you?" He asked, holding my hands.

"I'll try to live." I sighed. Tony and Erin were half way up the mountain already. Mike and Kaytlynn started walking up now. "Here, face the steps. When my dad calls you up there, I'll take your blindfold off and you start walking." I guided him to the steps. "Ok...ok, I think I can do this. My heart is pounding." Vic chuckled.

"I know, I can hear it." I giggled.

BA-BUMP

BA-BUMP

BA-BUMP

Yep, his heart could burst. Jesus XD.

"Victor, walk." My dad called.

"Oh god, oh god, Jesus take the wheel, praise the lord, can I get an amen?!" Vic panicked. I gave him a tight hug from behind, "it's gonna be ok...now go up the mountain."

I slipped his blindfold off...and there he went...up the steps to be examined one last time.

I can still hear his heart from where I'm standing XD.

"Ah, Victor Fuentes, there's no need to examine you, I'm still certain on my decision. You are the right person to marry my daughter. You're strong, smart, charming, and I'm sure you'll make a great King. Please step forward." I heard my dad tell Vic.

It's my turn to go up the steps...oh man, I think I'm gonna hyperventilate...I'm probably not gonna make it up the steps. But I'll try.

My first step, my heart pounded and I was losing control of my breath. My eyes watered...I'm scared...I don't want to do this. Yet my feet knew what to do and they kept stepping up the stairs slowly.

"Is she coming?" I heard someone whisper.

"Jaime, go see if your sister needs help or anything." Dad told my brother.

I soon saw Jaime coming to my aid as I was half way up. "Hey, sis, you ok?" He came to me and linked his arm with mine. "Jaime, I'm petrified. This is how I end. After this marriage, I'll be a new person. I'll no longer be this version of myself...I'll never be the same." A tear ran down my cheek. "I'll do whatever it takes for you to be happy again. Anything. Now, come on. Wipe that tear. I'm here for you forever and always. Let's walk up this mountain together." Jaime gripped my hand. "...okay." I breathed. But the closer we got, the more I shook in my heels.

Just before anyone could see us, Jaime asked, "can you walk by yourself?"

"No, I need you all the way." I answered, still hoping my legs don't give out. We continued walking until Jaime and I could see the crowd of werewolves and vampires staring at me out of their seats. They started clapping and cheering, my pack howling at how nice I looked.

My eyes searched for Andy; I saw him in the front row of seats, his hands bound in front of him. But he still looks good, even better actually. His skin looks brighter than usual, his eyes crystal clear and blue as the sky. Only one thing stayed the same as it always has been...his charming smile that always made me melt.

I smiled back at him...then I realized that I wasn't shaking anymore...my feelings of nervousness eased, I felt better.

My dad saw that I was dazed, so he snapped his fingers and pointed to where I should be standing. On his right hand side. Low pedestal. I let Jaime go, letting him know that I'd be fine walking on my own.

As I passed by the rows of vampires, they sat down and watched me still. I could feel Andy's eyes the most. I couldn't help but to meet his eyes as I stepped up to my pedestal.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of (y/n) (l/n), the Werewolf Princess and her betrothed, Vic Fuentes. I, the Werewolf King, grant full permission for this marriage to take place at this moment. May their days together from here on out be forever prosperous. They will now say their vows and start the binding process." My dad spoke, stepping down from his pedestal.

My pack took their seats in the crowd as Vic stepped up to the higher pedestal...but I stayed on mine. He waited for me to step up as well.

I looked over to my parents with the look of utter despair on my face. My dad motioned for me to step up, but I stayed frozen in place. He took his finger and slid it across his neck, signaling me that if I didn't step up, I'd die.

I joined Vic on the high pedestal and he started saying his vows, "(y/n), I'm honored to be the one to marry you today. I vow that I'll be respectful of you and your wishes. If you want me to love you more than a friend, I'll love you more than anyone...only if you want me to. I'll defend you, protect you, and help you rule the packs in any way I can. I'm here for you when you need me. I'm all yours."

All I really heard was a lot of mumbling my eyes were locked on Andy the whole entire time. He looked at Vic, then back at me, his face reddening from what Vic was saying.

"(Y/n), pay attention, your vows." Mom told me.

"Oh! I-uh-it's-um...I don't have much to say. Uh...Vic, I vow to...be kind to you, and I hope I don't break your heart, and thanks for being there for me." I stuttered.

My mom rubbed her temples, ashamed of how unprofessional I was being. "Binding process! Get on with the binding process! Seal it up!" Dad rushed us.

Vic held out his hands for me to touch. I, again, looked at my parents...they stood up. I immediately knew that if they walked up to me, that would be it. I'm done. So I grabbed Vic's hands and felt his palms. They settled down in their seats again, giving me a death stare. I gulped as I intertwined Vic's and my fingers together. Vic leaned in close, wrapping his arm around my waist for nuzzling into my neck. I snuck a peak at Andy before Vic nuzzled me and Andy looked furious and sad at the same time. This must be tearing him apart.

Vic finished the nuzzle and stopped to look at me with asking eyes. The only thing we need to do to seal this marriage is kiss. My eyes lingered to my parents. My dads hands were clenched so tightly that his knuckles were white while my mom pulled at her hair, some strands breaking loose.

I focused on Vic, giving a slight nod. He cupped a hand on the side of my face and closed his eyes as he leaned in for a kiss.

Everything was in slow motion. As Vic slowly moved closer, my heart started beating out of my chest, I started losing control of my breathing again, a couple tears escaped my eyes. Seeing through my watery eyes, Andy had his face buried in his hands.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the moment I realized that I seriously can't do this.

"NO!" I growled, stomping my heel on the pedestal. Vic jumped back, nearly falling. Everyone in the crowd observed me with wide eyes and surprised looks.

My father rose out of his seat, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?! JUST KISS VIC, THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!"

"I CAN'T!"

"IT'S NOT THAT YOU CAN'T, YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO! BECAUSE YOUR HEART STILL BELONGS WITH THE VAMPIRE PRINCE! I TOLD YOU TO MOVE ON, IT'S NEVER HAPPENING FOR YOU, HONEY."

"I CAN'T MOVE ON. I LOVE ANDY AND ONLY ANDY. IF I MARRY VIC, I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF." I yelled, tears poured out of my eyes.

"Then I guess I'll have to keep you on suicide watch. (Y/n)...don't make me walk over there and force you to kiss Vic." Dad sneered, seething with rage. I thought about my ring...I'm already committed to Andy, only him for the rest of my life...to hell with it.

"I refuse to marry Vic. I'm committed to Andy. I don't know how you missed it...but Andy and I are already engaged." I announced, pulling my ring out of my bra. "It's true." Andy wiggled his ring finger with his red ring.

"THIS...this is the last straw, you goddamn bitch. I raised you to hate the vampires, to never trust them, the law of werewolves is that you are to marry your betrothed, but you don't listen. You never listen." Dad walked over to me. "YOU'RE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!"

His large hand slapped me across the face. He smacked me so hard that I fell to the floor. He got on top of me and started choking me. I tried shoving him away, but his hands squeezed my neck as tight as he could.

My pack got up from their seats to help me. Vic, on the other hand, fainted.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER." Andy jumped out of his seat, running to my rescue. His hands were tied...but that doesn't mean he can't use his legs. He side kicked my dad in the head.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked, kissing my forehead. I took this chance to raise my heat. I placed two fingers on his rope bound hands and burnt his restraints off. "I'm great." I hugged him, the shocks of electricity coming back to us.

Our little reunion was short lived. My dad grabbed my hair while Andy was yanked away by his dad. His eyes stayed glued on mine, but Andy got angry...real angry.

In a flash, his blue eyes beamed red, his fangs shot out from his gums. "LEAVE US ALONE!" He screamed, punching his dad in the face.

I elbowed my dad in the chest, making him let go of my hair, then heel kicked him right in his jaw, down to the ground he went.

Andy's vamps got out of their seats to stop everything, my pack surrounded me. "STAY BACK! DON'T TOUCH ME." Andy commanded them. "IF ANYONE LAYS A FINGER ON ME, IT'S THEIR DEATH SENTENCE." I warned my pack.

"Sis, calm down, please stop. You're scaring us." Jaime tried to comfort me. I gave him an apologetic look and shook my head.

Everyone's panicked and hesitant, NOW IS OUR CHANCE.

"ANDY!" I called him.

He stopped fighting his dad and some of his clan members to look at me. He knew exactly what I was thinking.

We ran to each other, Andy picked me up into his arms, bridal style, and peered over the edge of the mountain. We looked at one another, then to the crowd of people running at us.

"(Y/N), ANDREW, DON'T YOU DARE!!!" My mom yelled.

"Let's do it." I said to Andy.

With that,

Andy and I

jumped off the mountain

together.

(A/n: AAAAHHHH!!!! ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!! Did you guys just jump so you could die together? Will anyone stop you? Will you guys even die? Idk, maybe 😂.

You'll never know until the next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797 48 20
Little Kodoku (her nickname) goes through a really huge mess. From her mom's death to her abusive step mom. She comes across her savior which was And...
2.2K 26 17
| An Andy Biersack Fan Fiction | Sam is 19 year old cashier at Hot Topic who is studying to become a dancer at West Florida University. Andy Biersack...
2.8K 136 50
I made this series of books when I like twelve/thirteen, so I'm just gonna leave this here... My first book hope you enjoy reader! A series of 2 book...
6.6K 378 14
Vampires and Werewolves have hated each other for centuries. A vicious war has raged between the two races longer than any living being can remember...