Old School Love - z.m

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Old school love... is that too much to ask? Just two kids being in love with each other, dreamin... More

Old School Love [1D & 5SOS fanfic]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Elven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Fourty-One

681 20 3
By meykemalik

Meh go check out Apartment 17, written by @ashhhton, just bc it's epic :) the link is at the side

CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE

EMILYS POV

"Julie, you have been acting all happy and shit for more than a week, what is going on?" I ask her when we're in the car on our way to school.

"I AM HAPPY"

"Why? Decided to tell Luke about you and Ash?"

"NOOOOO, oh Calum knows but he promised not to tell Luke, but we have to keep him from alcohol and from truth or dare"

"Alright, fine with me"

"But back to me being happy. I AM HAPPY BECAUSE OF ZEMILY"

Zemily, seriously? We aren’t even dating, we’re just back to being friends and she already got us a ship name.

"Seriously, you got us a ship name?"

"Yeah duh, we had a group chat named 'the Zemily project', but it didn't really work out the way we wanted to. BUT I AM HAPPY FOR YOU, look at you, all smiling and poo"

"No poo, just smiling"

"Fine, just smiling. I bet you are thinking of someone called Zayn, I don't know his middle name, Malik, and about the date, THAT HAPPENS TO BE TONIGHT"

So yes, he kind of asked me out, well not really kind of, he just did. But we’re going to chill at his place, so we’re a hundred percent sure there aren’t any paps.

"His middle name is Javadd. But I first have to go to the studio where he is recording a new video, so no time for nerves"

"Wait what video?"

"Best Song Ever, I have no idea what to expect"

"Expect something like the Wanted, and it will probably be less crappy"

"Julie you know I like the wanted, don't hate them"

"Funny Emily, very funny"

"I KNOW"

We park the car and get in. We are already late for class because my lovely friend Julie ever here, had to do her make-up three times. She really needs more practice. Not that she needs makeup, because Ash will also love her without, but nope, she won't listen. Back in Australia, I was only allowed to wear mascara, because Zayn wanted me to look natural, and not like a clown. Oh well, he meant it in a good way, I hope for him.

-*-*-*-*-*-

JULIES POV

ZEMILY IS BACK TOGETHER AND OH MY GOSH, I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM. URGH, I am so happy that I want to tell everyone about Ash and I, so yes I am really happy.

The weird thing about Emily is that when we are at school she can magically disappear, and I never know where she is. Sometimes it takes me a couple of minutes to notice she is gone, and then suddenly she pops up again. I hope for Zayn that she doesn’t do that on the date tonight. But yeah, now she is gone and I don't really know what to do, or where to go.

"Hi Julie" I hear someone say as I look around me. A curly haired boy walks over to me, he is pretty cute, but also a bit familiar.

"Hi"

"I'm Nick, you have probably seen me around"

"Oh, yes I did"

"Well, I was actually wondering if you would like to go out with me once"

"Uhm well..."

"Wait, you probably need Emily's approval right? Emily doesn't control you, you can go out with guys you like"

"No, and I know I can, that's why I have a boyfriend"

"It isn't someone from your brother's band right?"

"Why would you care?"

"Is it Ashton, I saw a couple of pics of you and you two looked pretty close"

What the heck is going on here. How can he know about Ash and I?

"And Luke doesn't know right?"

"Dude, what the fuck"

"So that's a yes, thanks. See you in the magazines" Nick says and walked away, right when Emily comes over to me.

"Where were you? I just got questioned about Ash and I, and I kind of needed you"

"The toilet, you said you would wait" Emily tells me.

Oh fuck, that's right. Sorry Em, love you and stuff.

"But what did the person ask?"

"Uhm, he first asked me out, then he began about you, and suddenly Ashton and Luke were involved in the conversation"

"Wait, who was that guy?"

"Nick, or something like that. With brown curls"

"JULIE! That's my Nick, as in the dick face Nick"

"FUUUUUUUUCK"

"I told you not to talk to him"

"I didn't know, oh my god. He knows about Ash and I and it will be on the internet tomorrows and Luke will know and he will hate us and kick ash out of the band-..."

"JULIE" Emily tells trough me, as I shut up, "stop it. Maybe it is not all around the internet, and if... it’s time to tell Luke. He won't like the fact that you didn't tell, but he will be fine and he will be happy for you two. Now go and call Ashton, and tell him what happened"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good girl"

-*-*-*-*-*-

I walk out of school, drop Julie at home and drive over to the studio.

I really wonder what kind of video it’s going to be. They made some pretty serious ones, but also some really weird and unserious ones, like the Kiss You video. Oh well, you never know with these boys.

I park my car and get out, finding the studio very easy because of all the screaming, singing, hyperventilating girls with hormonal problems.

“OH MY GOD, THAT’S EMILY” one of those crazy people yell as I walk towards the entre of the studio, and that’s where the yelling and screaming starts to get louder. Some even want a picture with me, that’s weird. Why would you want a picture with someone who isn’t even famous? Crazy people.

Because I am such a nice person, and I totally love people, cough cough, I take some pictures with them, and act really nice, not answering their questions about Zayn and I. After five minutes I’m done with all this and decide to go in. Paul opens up for me, as I wave to the people outside and quickly get in.

“Good entrance, Emily” Paul tells me, locking the door again.

“Thanks Paulie, worked on that very hard”

 “You are never going to call me Paul, are you?”

“Nope, sorry” I tell him as we walk thought the big studio.

“Alright” he says, “I assume you’re here for Zayn?”

“No, I’m here for Harry because we have a secret relationship while we fight crime at night”

“Oh, that’s why he’s always so tired when I wake him up, because of the crime fighting. It’s a good think you two protect the world”

“No problem. It’s good to be good”

“Well, Zayn is in there” Paul says pointing to the dressing room.

“Thanks Paulie” I say and walk into the room.

“Hey Emily” Lou says while she is doing Harry’s hair, “you mister is not in here”

“Oh, Paul said he’d be-…”

“Hey Babe” I hear Zayn say as I turn around. My eyes grow big and my jaw falls of my face onto the ground.

“What. The. Fuck” 

AN: meh too lazy to check the whole chapter so sorry for the mistakes.

Well something else, HOLLAND GOT 4 MEDALS AT THE OLYMPICS WEYHEY 

but yeah bye and stuff

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...
6K 340 46
I'm Isabel. Living in a complete undecided life, but will soonly change by the world full of lies... When the time comes that I have to spend time wi...
1.8K 146 39
*Btw it's a pun, I know how to spell * ;) "Did you want something, or...." She asks sounding annoyed that I had interrupted her reading. "Oh yeah sor...
3K 81 12
And then our lips touched, slightly but the feeling makes sparks fly. I felt the lump in my throat go away as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pul...