Stole My Heart- One Direction...

By ColorOutsideDaLines

Melanie's friends are obsessed with this British boy band, called One Direction. However, she refused to give... More

Stole My Heart- One Direction Fan Fiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry Lovelies
Chapter 30
Why Hello There! IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note

Chapter 23

8.6K 17 7
By ColorOutsideDaLines

Mel’s POV

We left the hotel and drove back to my house. I knew if we were at my house, with my strict mom around, that we wouldn’t do anything. Liam and I were cuddled on my bed as we watched Beetle Juice on my computer.

DING DONG DING DONG

What the? It’s like 10 PM. Who could that be!?

I run down stairs with Liam following and skip to the door. Emma? Is that her?

I swing open the door to reveal a short blonde looking at the floor with a guy with a mop of brown hair. Yes. It is. And she’s with Harry.

“Hey sweetie, what’s up?” I ask sweetly as I pull her inside.

“Can I stay the night here? My parents kicked me out,” she mutters still staring at the floor. Liam and I both look at each other wide-eyed then back to Harry, who looked defenseless and somber, like someone kicked him in the teeth.

“Yah! Of course” I stutter letting her inside Liam grabbing my hand.

“I’m gonna go with Harry love,” he whispers in my ear.

“Ok. I love you,” I breathe and peck him on the lips quickly. He pats Harry on the back as he leads him out the door.

“I love you, Em!” Harry yells over his shoulder before running back inside to kiss her on the forehead.

They are truly adorable together. He runs out of the house and shuts the door gently.

“So, what do you want Lovely?” I say clapping my hands together.

“Fudge,”

“Ok,” I force a laugh.

She slumps on the stool near the island as I take out the ingredients for fudge.

“SO… Harry and I are engaged,” she says dreamily, a smile forming on her face.

“What!?” I blurt out. “I mean, that’s great! So, you’re keeping the baby with him?”

“Yah.. I think so..” she almost whispers now with a full clown smile on her face.

“I’m really happy for you, Em,” I say wrapping her in a hug.

“Can I live here? My parents said I have to have an abortion if I wanna live back home,” Emmaline states as she shoves a fistful of chocolate chips in her mouth.

“Yah.. Uh.. I’ll ask my mom..”

“Ask me what?” My mom says as she strolls into the room. CRAP> I guess I’ll have to ask her now…

“Emma was kicked out of her house. Can she live here?”

“Umm…Why was she kicked out?” my mom asked skeptically shooting Emma a fake smile.

“I’m pregnant,” Emma states blatantly. Sit. Now my mom is gonna say no…

“Melanie, may I talk to you for a second?” my mom asks, the fake smile still plastered on her face as she drags me into the living room.

“Mom, I know what you’re gonna say..”

“She can stay,” my mom proclaims.

“Wait. What!? REALLY!?” I say shocked raising my eyebrow quizzically.

“Yes. She will be a good reminder of why you and Liam should not go to far. You will see her struggle as she has a baby. It’ll be good for you,”

Ha! Of course. I should’ve guessed. My mom is always looking for a way to teach me a lesson. God. This is kinda very cynical.

“Thanks?” I say before walking into the kitchen again to only find Emma shoving her face with potato chips.

“Emmaline, you are welcome to stay here,” my mom says with slight judgement in her eyes.

“Thank you so much,” Emma says giving my mom a hug.

Suddenly my mom’s real smile slipped out.

“Em… have you told any of the girls yet?” I question as I pour the hot fudge into the pan.

“Shoot. No… can we do that after I eat the fudge?”

“Of course,” I reply giving her an encouraging smile. I’m actually worried about their reactions.

OLIVIA’S POV

I love Louis. LOU-EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I’m dating LOUIS TOMLINSON AND I LOVE HIM! AHHHH! I keep having to repeat this in my head a million times. I really really hope he meant it when he said, “I love you” before hanging up the phone. But, it was probably just a saying for goodbye. All the girls say it to me before hanging up the phone, so does my grandma. SO, maybe it’s not the same type of love I feel towards him. But he still said those 3 little words. AHHH! We’ll settle it tonight at our date! Which is in 5 minutes! Holly POO! AHH! Got to get ready! I ran around my room throwing clothes on the floor trying to find a decent outfit. I settles on a pair of dark blue jeans, black tack top, and a red plaid unbuttoned shirt that goes well with my newly dyed, darker, hair. I slip on my many rings and grab my brush to yank it through my long hair.

“Olivia!” my mom calls, “Lou is here!”

“Coming mom!” I yell as I trot down the stairs, my sister Addie trailing behind. Wow. Lou looks so hot. I have always loved his style, but tonight he looks so much sleeker. His classic striped shirt, black pants, and blazer. Plus his hair is flopped perfectly to the side. Sigh. He also sports a ginormous grin that matches his blush and sparkling eyes.

“You look gorgeous,” he breathes as he gives and quickly pecks me on the cheek. He knows not to kiss me in front of my mom, she’d be skeptical and mad.

“Hey Addie!” Lou says as he pulls apart from me and lifts my sister into the air.

“Lou!” she giggles as he tickles her. Another thing I love about him, he’s excellent with kids. All my siblings love him.

“Louis is here?” my brother yells as both of my younger brothers attack him onto the floor playfully.

“Okay, Okay, Let him go!” I demand with a smile on my face as I gently lift Addie off him.

“See you all later!” Lou says to the kids as he intertwines my fingers with his.

“Where are we off to?” I ask swinging our hands as we stroll to the car.

“New York City Ballet,” he states with a smile on his face. Wait. WHAT!?

“NO WAY!” I squeal. I love ballet. It is my passion in life; dance. I say that my worst fear is being paralyzed because I couldn’t stand not being able to dance again.  

“Yes way!” he says giving me a peck on the lips. Shivers run down my spine as he does so.

“I should’ve dressed better!” I said looking down at my cute, yet casual outfit.

“You look lovely,” Lou says opening the door for me and kissing me on the forehead.

I was practically jumping up and down in my seat the whole way there. We approach the theater and it seems quite empty. This is weird. It should be pcked.

“Did you get the wrong date Lou?”

“Nope!” he says triumphantly. Ok. He’s up to something.

We hand the doorman our tickets and walk into the theater. It is empty. Gorgeous theater, but empty.

“When does it start?”

“Now,” Lou states leading me to the 5th row. He didn’t….

“Wait. Lou. No. Way!” I freak out bug eyed.

“Yes way. A lovely perfect ballet for my lovely perfect girl,” he whispers brushing a bit of hair behind my ear.

“You’re amazing,” I say looking him dead in the eye. I am normally not this bold, but with him I feel so comfortable.

The lights dimed and the ballet was beginning. I snuggled into Lou’s arms as I watched the beautiful dancers wide eyed. This was amazing. He is amazing. I love this. I love him. I love life.

Suddenly I feel Lou pull away from me as he starts to get up.

“No! Don’t leave!”

“Hold on lovely, I have a part in this,” he says giving me a wink. What!?!?!

Suddenly more modern yet still beautiful music flows throughout the theater as Lou walks towards the steps of the stage. He stands on the middle of the stage as the ballet dancers start to dance around him.

“Wise Men say only fools rush in

But I can’t help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

Would it be a sin

If I can’t help falling in love with you”

his beautiful voice echoed as he sang straight to me. My jaw was dropped and tears welled up in my eyes. As they bugged out of my skull unable to believe what they saw. This is so perfect. He is so perfect. My heart is racing and my throat has a big lump in it. This is amazing. I love him.

“Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too

For I can’t help falling in love with you”

 He sings as he begins to walk towards me.

“Come love,” he says as he lightly takes me hand and leads me to the stage. I am shaking so hard right now and smiling ear to ear. I am so happy.

“Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too

For I can’t help falling in love with you,” he softly sings the last line as he leans closer to my face.

“I love you, liv,” he breathes

“I love you too, Lou,” I smile.

Our lips just graze as my phone rings. GOD DAMNIT!

We laugh and pull apart both slightly annoyed.

“Well, answer it love. The sooner you get the person off the phone, the sooner I can kiss the girl I love,” he smirks and anxiously squeezes my hand.

I pull out the ringing phone to see it’s Meloo’s house.

“Melooo! What!?” I say annoyed into the phone

“I’m pregnant,” Emma’s voice replies bluntly with hints of sobs. I collapse to the floor.

Jenna’s POV

“Jenna I love you,” Zayn blurts out suddenly.

WAIT…What just happened!? All Zayn and I are doing is looking up funny videos on Youtube. How the hell… wait.. what!? He LOVES ME!? We are just friends… I thought… Not dating… I’ve wanted to date him… but I didn’t think he liked me in that way. Something always told me he preferred me as a little sister. I just realized that I have been sitting there staring at him, mouth agape for an awkward 15 seconds.

“Shit. I meant to think that… not say it,” Zayn blushed as he anxiously got out of his chair and strode to the other side of the room, burying his face in his hands.

“It’s ok,” I awkwardly mumble.

“Well, now that I told you, I have to know…. What do you think?” Zayn said looking at me hopefully. My heart started racing and I could feel my legs shaking. Fuck a duck. Do I love Zayn? Well I feel and care for him deeply. But, I am still a little worn about my messy break up.  But seeing that face… Zayn’s face. His perfectly spiked hair, crazy smile, fit body, it just all makes my heart warm. I cautiously walk over to him as he looks at me quizzically. I wrap my arms around him and he returns the offer. Zayn really gives the best hugs.

“I love you too,” I whisper into his chest.

RING RING RING RING

What the hell!? Who is ruining our perfect moment!?

RING RING The hotel phone persisted. Zayn reaches behind him to grab the phone and answers it. I hear a shouting Louis on the other end.

“LIV FAINTED!” Lou screams.

“What!? Is it because you told her you loved her!?” Zayn replies urgently concern in his voice. AWW! GOOD FOR LIV AND LOU! So cute!

“No. She said she loves me too,” Lou replied cherrily. He is deffinetly smiling right now, no question about it.

“Then what happened, Lou?” Zayn pressed.

“I don’t know! She was on the phone with Mel and then her eyes went big and she collapsed saying ‘pregnant’. And we haven’t done it, so it’s not her…” Lou rambled.

“HOLY SHIT!’ I practically scream.

“What!?” Zayn looks at me concerned putting a light hand on my waist. Tingles rushed to that area.

“Meloo is pregnant,” I say putting the pieces together. That must be it. Why else would Meloo call and then Liv faint saying pregnant!? This is strange to me though, because I would think that if Liam and Mel got that far, that she would tell me. And she said only week ago she didn’t plan on going that far. She must have been lying.

“With whose baby? Liam or Niall’s?” Zayn says frightened, his eyes bugging.

Shit. I never thought about that….

What is with all the secrets being revealed tonight!? Is it a special holiday or something!? Zayn and I confess our love for eachother, so does Liv and Lou, and Mel is pregnant. Wow…

SOOO I am officially labeling tonight as confession night.It’s officially a holiday.

Happy confession night everyone.

Niall’s POV

I realized something when Mel went missing today… I love her. I really really do. My heart sunk to my feet when no one could find her. Without the boys’ knowledge I searched for her everywhere. I walked all over her town wearing my hood up, big sunglasses, and a mustache- just because I knew that she’d approve of the fake mustache. My heart raced every second I didn’t know where she was. I kept frantically checking my watch as the minutes flew by. Once Liam texted me and the others saying that he found Emma and Mel I nearly cried of happiness. I actually fell to the floor and let out an exasperated sigh that I guess I had been holding. Relief rushed over me and my heart started to race for a different reason. I was frantic to fine MEL not Emma and Mel, just Mel. I can try to push aside my feelings for Mel, for Liam’s sake, but they keep coming up. I have to just live with the fact that these emotions may not cease for a while.

I, Niall Horan, love Melanie.

It actually feels good admitting that to myself. Like a weight being lifted off my shoulders. But it felt like the weight was lifted down on my shoulders just be dropped n my foot when I realized that I have been basically leading Kayla Wowo on this whole time. I am such a dick. She’s such a sweet girl, and I like her, but not as much as I love Mel. There is something about Mel that is different- the way she lights up a room, the way she makes funny faces at everyone and anyone, the way that her hair falls in perfect waves, the way she made me feel when I first saw her in that mob, the way it felt when I kissed her. 

I’m currently sitting on a bench in the same position I was when Liam texted me that she was alright. That was roughly 2 hours ago, but I was so immersed in thought that time flew by. I never even stopped to realize that I’m sitting in front of a bookstore. This is because whenever I am very deep in thought, my surroundings begin to fade, I can only image what I’m thinking of and nothing else, which at the moment is Mel. I begin to stare at the window of the cute little book shop. Is that!? OOO! Mel would Love that. I stand and walk over to the window to get a closer look. Yes! It is! In the window is a cute little bunny stuffed-animal wearing a mustache. I have to give this to her. As friends…Of course… like an early Birthday present….or maybe more than friends… AGAH! Don’t put yourself through this torture again Niall!

I run inside the store, grab the bunny from a shelf, and proceed to the cash register.

“Hi! Would that be all for you today?” the girl at the register spoke without glancing at me. She was wearing a 1D bracelet. A fan. My lips quickly formed a slight smirk. I adore my fans. Her name tag says “Jordan”.

“Yes, thank you, Jordan,” I say taking off my sunglasses and hoodie, but keeping on the fake mustache.

“AH! Shrieks practically throwing the bunny up in the air in excitement. Her eyes bulged andher jaw dropped. I felt a huge grin forming on my face.

“Best Birthday ever,” I heard her mutter under her breath.

“It’s your Birthday!? Happy Birthday Jordan!” I replied leaning over the counter and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“You’re Niall Horan!” she quietly squeaks.

“Yes, lovely. But I’d rather not have a mob surround me and injure my poor bunny any further,” I smirk picking up the bunny that se previously tossed on the floor accidently, “So if you could keep this on the down low, it’d be greatly appreciated,” I wink.

“OMG Your accent is so hot! And Irish!” she squealed, “I mean… yah great to meet you,” she attempted to recover.

“Well here you are!” she said giving me a bag that had the bunny.

“Thanks!” I say turning around.

“Wait! Can I have a picture with you?” she blushed.

“Sure Birthday Girl!” I winked and took a picture with her with her camera phone.

I can’t stop smiling. This day seemed to get a little sunnier. I’m going to make Mel’s day! I got her a Bu

RING RING RING RING

What now!?

RING RING! Zayn.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Niall, Mate are you sitting down?” Zayn voice chimed over the phone.

“No.. should I be?” I ask wearily. It’s either really good or really bad news. And I’m praying it’s not the latter one.

“Mel’s…Uh…She’s uh… well you see… uh.. god how the hell am I spossed to say this… she’s…….ok…Niall, Mel is….shit”

“Yes? Mel’s what!?” I press angered by his rambling.

“she’s pregnant,” Zayn almost whispers.

What.

My heart just dropped below the floor. My knees give out as tears start to prickle my eyes. No. No. It can’t be. Liam!? No. My arms feel like they weigh 500 pounds, a large lump forms in my throat, my head begins to throb, and so does my heart. Every part else of me feels numb. Empty inside. I feel hallowed out.

I’m going to kill Liam.

“ok,” I grunt and hang up the phone before Zayn can reply. I shove my phone into the pocket of my hoodie and run. I sprint through town trying to make it to the hotel. When Liam texted me saying that he found Emma and Mel he also informed us that he was leaving Emma with Harry and taking Mel back to the hotel. I don’t care that the rain is blurring my vision and making me shiver. I don’t care that cars keep almost crashing into me. I must find her. Make sure she’s okay. Make sure I .. I.. I don’t know. I honestly have no clue what I could do. She obviously doesn’t love me… She had sex with Liam. She’s pregnant. She loves him. Unless he raped her. Christ Niall! Stop jumping to conclusions! I am full on sprinting down Thousand Oaks, my chest heaving, but I don’t care. Oh! This street up the path looks familiar. I think you take a right here, then a left and then it’s the hotel. I think… Might as well try. My vision starts to go hazy as I think of Mel…my Mel… pregnant… my Mel Liam’s baby. That should be my baby. She should be mine.  It doesn’t matter if she’s not dating me. In my heart she will always be mine. Even if that means I have to just hold her and help her through this pregnancy as just a friend. Yes. That’s the apartment. I sprint faster than I thought humanly possible as I see the door getting closer and closer to me. I run into the lobby and realize that I have too much energy and impatience to wait for the elevator, so I sprint up the stairs….to the 17th floor. I don’t mind.  I need to see Mel. I pound on Liam’s door. It swings open and I hope to find Mel in front of me, but instead I see Liam. Anger suddenly rose in me when I saw his cheeky expression. How can he be so smiley when he just knocked up the girl of my dreams and ruined her life!? Why is he so selfish!?

“Hi!” Liam says cheerfully.

 I punch him in the face.

Shit.

I gotta stop doing that.

Liam’s POV

Ow. My head is throbbing like no other. Why does everything hurt!? WHat happened!?

“Liam?” I hear Niall whisper worriedly. I slowly open my eyes to reveal 3 Niall’s hovering over me. What the hell!? And why are all the 3 Nialls GLOWING!? I let out a painful grunt. As I squint my eyes again and slowly sit up.

“I’m so sorry dude. I shouldn’t have punched you,”

Oh! That’s what happened.

“Damn right! Whta is wrong with you lately Niall! I’m sick of taking this! This is the second time you’ve punched me and you’ve kissed my girlfriend and I’ve just been taking it and forgiving you. WHY!? WHY THE HELL SHOULD I FORGIVE YOU! MY BEST FRIEND WOULDN’T DO SHIT TO ME LIKE THIS!” I yell at him and he falls from hovering over me to my side in shock. I feel my face turning hot as anger bubbles inside me. This is the last straw. I can’t put up with this anymore.

“I always try to be calm, cool, and collected. But do you know how much this is all KILLING me!? I see the way Mel looks at you! She loves me, but she loves YOU too!” I scream again tears starting to develop in my eyes.I take a deep breath when I see Niall’s terrified face. He looks like a puppy who was just lashed. Shit.  He is all huddled up, his legs to his chest, eyes big, lips quivering.

“Shit,” I breathe holding the bridge of my nose, “I’m so sorry Niall. I’m just under a lot of stress right now. I can’t deal with this…” I say quietly doing my best attempt to be somewhat sweet in tone.

“Yah, well it’ your fault you in so much stress. Knocking up your girlfriend and everything,” he spat his eyes turning black and cold. WHAT!?

“What!?” I breathe in total confusion.

“Yah. Zayn told me. Mel’s pregnant. Congrats douche,” Niall said bitterly, but I could detect pain in his voice.

“No! Niall… Mel and I haven’t done anything… She’s not pregnant,” I said placing an arm on his shoulder. I understand how much he’s hurting. He loves or loved Mel.

“Then why did Zayn say she was pregnant?” he croaked trying to choke back tears.

“I don’t know…” I sigh.

I want to tell him that they probably got Mel and Emma confused seeing that EMMA is pregnant. But Mel told me to not tell anyone. So, I can’t. But it pains me so much to see him look like this- so beaten up and crushed. Almost hallow.

“I can tell you this,” I began turning to look straight into his eyes, “Mel is not pregnant”.

Mel’s POV

After a couple of minutes, Olivia woke up from her fainting spell and Louis carried her to the hospital. Not even joking. He literally picked her up and walked the whole 7 blocks with her in his arms. God Damn, they are so cute. Emma has stared at the phone for an hour now debating whether or not to tell the other girls, based on Olivia’s reaction.

“Just call them,” I sighed exasperated putting my head in between my hands.

“No. You saw how Olivia reacted! They are gonna hate me!” Emma screamed eyes bugging, “They are gonna faint and die. Or have a heart attack. Or have a conniption fit!” she screamed quickly before burying her head into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her when I hear a soft whimper “Or hate me,”

“Em, we will never ever hate you. We love you too much,” I coo stroking her back gently. “And no one else will faint. Olivia has big reactions to things. You know this,” I forcefully joke.

I honestly don’t know how everyone else will react, but I hope it’s better than this.

DING DONG DING DONG

What the hell? Who’s that!?

I leave Em curled up with my dog on my pink fluffy chair in my room and trot downstairs, skipping to the door.  I peer through the glass and see the outlines of …Jenna?

“Jen?” I ask swinging the door open. My eyes bugle as I notice she is with Zayn, holding pregnancy books and a huge tub of ice cream.

Shit.

“Shit! How did you guys find out!?” I quietly hiss to make sure Emma didn’t hear me. I joined them outside and closed the door behind me taking in the bitter cold.

“Meloo!” Jenna exclaimed softly, wrapping me in an unexpected comforting hug. Wait… what the hell is going on…

“Hey Mel. Congrats?” Zayn forced a smirk and also enveloped me in a hug.

Congrats? For what? Helping Emma?

“Wait. What are you talking about?” I urge, my eyebrow slightly raising in confusion.

“Hunny. I know you didn’t want us to know right away. God knows why. But we know you’re pregnant,” Jenna explains. My eyes feel like they could pop out of my skull any second.

“WHAT!?” I practically scream. Zayn and Jenna jump back in shock and look at eachother wearily.

“I’m not pregnant! Emma is!” I yell.

“You’re not pregnant with Liam’s baby?” I heard an Irish voice say hopefully.

Niall.

“No, I’m not,” I repeat a slight smile forming on my face. I actually have no clue why reassuring Niall that I’m not with Liam’s baby made me smile, but it did.

“Told you! We won’t until we are ready,” a sexy British voice said behind Niall. LIAM! He finally comes out of the dark in view with the porch light and slinks his arm around my waist.

“But Emma wanted to tell you herself. SO don’t tell Emma you know,”

“Don’t tell Emma you know what?” a quiet voice squeaks behind me. Shit. Emma.

“Shit balls,” I mutter under my breath.

“NOTHING!” Zayn replies WAY to quickly as he shoves the ice cream and pregnancy books behind his back.

“Zayn, what is behind your back?’ Emma asks walking slowly towards Liam.

“Nothing! Just my hands!” Zayn says TOO cheekily.

“Show me,” Emma demanded holding out her hand.

“No,” he attempts to retort sternly, but it came out in almost a question.

“Fine,” Emma shrugs and turns away.

Zayn looks relieved. I guess he doesn’t know Emma too well. Immediately Emma turns back around and slyly slithers behind Zayn’s back and grabs the book and ice cream.

“SO I guess this actually makes it easier on me,” Emma slightly smiled, “I’m pregnant guys!” she says almost wearily, yet a smile quickly forms on her face.

“Did anyone faint?” she asks looking from person to person cautiously.

“NOPE!” we all said in unison.

“Thank god,” Emma sighs, “I love you guys”

“WE LOVE YOU TOO!” we all proclaimed attacking her in a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are all officially caught up. I will (rom now on) post on wattpad as I post on Tumblr. I will never keep ya'll haning anymore! But because I will no longer be combinging chapters, they will not be as long. Sorry Yall! But you will be getting them more frequently, so that's good xx

Comment vote fan! Please <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
4.7K 93 11
Have u heard of the boy band One direction? If u haven't its made up of 4 British and 1 Irish guys. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Pa...
351 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...