Three Crazy Weeks With You ➳...

By Kjmonkey

If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still... More

Three Crazy Weeks With You » Larry Stylinson
* Author's Note *
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Cover Change??
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thrity-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
* Epilogue *
* Character Ask » Closed *
➣➢NEW STORY➢➣
Bromance Awards??!?! Voting is open!?

Chapter Eight

11.4K 436 534
By Kjmonkey

AN: Woot! Another Chapter!!  You guys are gonna looove this one!!  It's a bunch of Larry!  Hehe ;D  Lots about to happen! Enjoy my Larry Lovers!!

Vote, Comment, and Share! Thanks! ;D

--------------

Louis’ POV

While Harry reached down to grab the key I found myself looking him over.  I wanted to reach out and touch him, right then, but Harry just turned and looked at me and I quickly looked around at anything else but him hoping he didn’t notice me staring.  Looking at a guy like that was so new to me, but I sure did like looking at Harry!

I followed instep behind Harry as he opened the door and walked inside.  It was all dark until Harry turned on the light and I surveyed the room I presume to be the living area, while Harry took off his shoes.  I took mine off too and continued to look around.

There was a navy blue couch in the center of the room and it was facing the wall where a dark wooden stand was set to hold the TV.  I glanced up at the walls to find them painted a nice of white with a blue stripe matching the couch.  The walls were littered with picture frames showing old moments of Harry, and I guess his sister?  

I must have moved toward the frames without noticing because Harry came up to stand behind me, and said,”Yeah I know not the best looking kid, but my sister, Gemma looked great.”, while leaning over my shoulder so he could point to a photo of his sister and him sitting at some outing.  

I laughed loudly,”Oh my god, Harry!  Never cut your curls off its not a good look.  You look much better with the curls.”

I noticed his cheeks went a bit red but he laughed along with the joke.  He leaned a bit closer to me from behind and pointed at another picture of the two of them, but I couldn’t tell you what he was saying about it or even what it looked like.  All I could focus on was Harry’s breath on my neck because of how close he was.  Ugh! I wanted to have him closer so badly and my heart started racing out of my chest.  

Harry lingered that close to me for a moment longer than necessary and then pulled back slowly.  When I turned around Harry was a foot away from me but our eyes connected and I couldn’t let go!  I kept staring and surprisingly Harry didn’t either.  I eventually got a bit too nervous and looked down my face hot, and swept my hands through my fringe.  Harry was knocked out of his gaze and after a moment of odd silence he asked,”What anything to munch on?  I could make popcorn and we could chill and watch a movie?”

I replied with a nod and saying,”Uhh yeah sure!  What movie?”

“Okay great, I’ll go make the popcorn and I don’t mind, but if you wouldn’t mind choosing the movies are over there on that shelf”

“Oh okay sure!”, I said excited to be the one to choose as Harry left to go make us some popcorn.

I looked at the shelf of movies and saw several pop out to me, but I didn’t wanna choose a super sappy movie, but I also didn’t want an action packed movie.  I settled on a comedy that had a bit of everything in it, and walked over to the tele trying to figure out how the dvd player worked here.  Harry walked back in just then and saw me looking confused and offered to help.  He changed the input and slid the disk in.

“Oh, 17 Again.  Good movie choice!”,Harry said after he saw the disk when he put it in.

“Thanks, Harry!”, I said over excitedly, and Harry chuckled lightly.

Harry sat down on the corner of the couch and I sat down next to him in the middle and kicked my feet up on the small coffee table with my hands put lazily in my lap.  As the movie started I tried really hard to ignore the very obvious fact that Harry was only mere inches away from my touch.  

I tried to ignore it, and kept thinking how weird it was that only a mere week ago I didn’t even know this boy next to me.  I didn’t know I would ever feel this way and it just keeps baffling me, and to be honest scared the crap out of me!  Some other piece of me won’t let that stop me though because seconds later I slid my arm over as casually as I could towards Harry’s arm, but as always with my luck Harry got up just before we touched and went to go grab the popcorn that had finished popping in the microwave.  

Gah!  Why was it so hard to get close to this boy?  When I was dating in college I never had a hard time telling a girl how I felt or touching her.  It all came so easily, but this was so confusing and hard to figure out.  Like should I make a move, or would that freak Harry out?  Maybe. . maybe Hannah was wrong.  Maybe he doesn’t like me but is just being really friendly?  I couldn’t take anymore of this and Harry walked back in a smile on his face and saying,”Popcorn is ready!”

I smiled quickly, and then asked,”Where’s the toilet?”

“Oh yeah, I guess I should’ve showed you already, but umm it is upstairs and to the left.”

“Thanks”, I mumbled and started up the steps.

Harry called after me saying with a chuckle in his voice,”Hope you don’t get lost, because you have a slight habit of that”

I blushed profusely and looked back over at him feigning a scowl, but he knew I was joking and winked back.  I felt my heart stop for a second and then smirked at him.  We looked at each other for a few more seconds and then I broke the contact and headed upstairs.  Which way had he said again?  My mind was full of too many thoughts I couldn’t think straight.  I decided to go left, and found I was right when I opened the door slowly to find it was the room I was looking for.

I didn’t actually come up here to wee, but instead to clear my thoughts, which I thought were overwhelming before Harry winked, but now I thought my head might explode.  Calm down, Louis!  I cursed and then took some deep breaths.  

Then I walked over to the sink and splashed my face with some cold water.  I was surprised how much that actually helped!  I didn’t know how hot I was getting until then.  I looked in the mirror after drying my face with a towel on the rack, and was appalled by how I looked.  I tried to fix my hair and picked it up a bit.  I was glad my clothes didn’t get too wet because they had already dried since we got here.  I took one last look and then left the room.  

As I was walking down the hall to head back downstairs to Harry I stopped in my tracks, when I saw something to my right.  It was a sign that said Harry’s Room.  I told myself no, Louis you can’t go in there!  To late, I turned the knob and walked in.

Inside there was a small twin sized bed with mismatching bedspreads and duvets.  There was a nice big window to look outside and a desk in the corner, next to a bookshelf.  I walked over to the desk and and saw a few old school papers still layed there with some random doodles.  I was about to move on when I spotted something written in the doddle.  A name.  My name.  There was something else written next to it, but before I could lean in closer.  

I heard someone behind me.  I froze and turned around slowly with a nervous oh crap you caught me face on and Harry just laughed loudly saying,”So you did get lost!?”

“I didn’t get lost! I found the toilet just fine thank-you very much.” I said defensively while crossing my arms over my chest.

He placed his hands on my upper arms softly and then joked,”I hope you didn’t get the illusion that this was the toilet then?”

I tried to hold it in, but cracked a smile at this,”No!  I just decided to wander into your room, because well I was curious.”

“Oohhh, curious about my room huh, Louis?  Well, you like what you see?”,he said this with his hands still on my arms while looking more intensly at me.

“I-erm yeah I mean its a great room.”  I wasn’t really talking about the room though because I said this looking right into his eyes and it was like something was charged between us.  More than even at the playground a few days ago.  Harry was the one to break it thought this time and he lightly pulled on my arm and took me downstairs.  On the way he slowly moved his hand from my arm down to my forearm.  I felt a warmth take over my body at this.

When we got back to the couch I sat back down in my spot and Harry let go of me and went to go turn off the light and it was pitch dark in the room because the blinds blocked the sunlight.

“Ummm, Harry?”

No answer.

“Harrrry?”, I said while leaning forward.  I leaned a bit more forward in my seat and my shoulder bumped into something soft.  At that moment I saw a light turn on to my right and found that Harry was leaning beside me to turn it on.  I must have bumped into his side with my head.

“Oh!  Sorry didn’t mean to bump into you I just couldn’t find the switch for the light.  I thought I would make it a bit more cosy in here”, he said while sitting down next to me.

“Nah, its fine.”

We continued to watch the movie, but I feel myself getting sleepy in the dark.  Harry looked over at me and said,”Sleepy, Lou?”

I shrugged and waved a lazy hand by him and said,”Nahhhh, I’ll be fine.”,but turns out I wasn’t because a few minutes later I started to close my eyes and lean towards Harry.   As I go more tired I kept sliding towards him.  The next thing I knew I was waking up with Harry’s arm around me while I was snuggled up on him.  His other hand was playing with my hair absent mindedly.  

I sighed softly as he did this and even though my mind was screaming at me telling me this was wrong and that I should not want this, but I did.  I stayed there anyways.  I felt Harry stiffen a bit underneath me and stop what he was doing as I sighed again a bit more loudly this time.  Then he slowly leaned forward so he could see my face.   

I smiled sleepily at him and I felt his entire body relax underneath me and he smiled back and whispered softly,”Looks like you fell asleep on me.” and smiled down at me with warmth in his eyes.

I turned my head a bit so I could see his face a bit better and said quietly,”Oh, sorry about that do you want me to get up?”,I said while blushing and starting to move to get up, but Harry quickly moved his hands back down over me.

“No, Lou stay.  Your warm.” he said and I giggled sheepishly.

“Only if you continue doing whatever it was to my hair again.” I said and smirked up at him.

It was his turn to blush and then he said,”Oh, I didn’t know you were awake while I was doing that?  Its just your hair is so soft.”  He moved his hands to my hair and stroked through it.  I was in utter bliss, and let out a small moan before I even knew what I was doing.

Harry chuckled and said,”Wow, you really like it when I get by your ears.  It so cute when you get all relaxed like that.”

I felt my cheeks go bright red, and I looked up at him, and I knew right then that he liked me back.  There was this want in his eyes.  A want for me.  I started to lean forward and Harry leaned down a bit cautiously.  We were so close, when it got bright all of a sudden and someone walked in staring at us with their mouth open in shock.

-------------------------

AN:  Another Cliffhanger!!  Ahhh!  Were they gonna kiss?  What do you think Harry had wrtten after Louis name, huh?  Who walked in??  What's gonna happen???

Don't worry it will all be told sooner or later. ;) but for now please...

Vote, Comment, and Share! ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 142 26
Larry Stylinson BoyXBoy Louis and Harry have been friends ever since the beginning of the X Factor. After a few months of their friendship, Louis ha...
707K 25.2K 34
Harry and Louis have always been best friends, ever since they were little. They did everything together and were practically attached at the hip. Wh...
32.2K 968 10
Louis Tomlinson is a 17 year old college drop-out. Harry Styles is still in high school. He has no friends and struggles with day-to-day life but the...
59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...