LEARNING HOW TO LOVE » S.Euc...

By Anit-Social

"Love and true love, what's the difference?" Sting X Reader Y/N USED TO LOVE, SHE WOULD LOVE EVERYTHING SO M... More

LEARNING HOW TO LOVE AGAIN
1. where it all began
2. natsu's hope
A/N
4. mr pink cheeks
5.dead trees
6.trust me
7.the black wizard
8.kenna Green
9.happiness
10.dress shopping
11.lust
New book
12.small notes
13.water
14.cafe
15.rose
16. lightning
17. happy again
The End

3. paperwork

1.1K 42 11
By Anit-Social

MOMENTS. DON'T YOU  just love them? They can come in all shapes and sizes. Well, not literally but you get what I mean. For example, there can be a true love moment, where two people fall in love or a moment of true happiness, where you want to stay in that moment forever. But you always have the moments where you know you are going to hate someone.

Sting sat at his desk. He had a pen in his hand as he glared at the stack and stacks of paperwork on his desk. Being the master of a guild was a lot more than he had expected. He always saw the role of a guild master as fun, however, he was shocked when his office filled and filled with paper. "One day I am going to find the person who makes all this paperwork and make them do all of it." He mumbled to himself as he put his pen back on the table.

There was a small knock on the door before it was opened to reveal Rouge who had a stack of paperwork in his arms. "I have another load for you." He walked over and placed them on the desk where two other stacks of paperwork sat. 

"WHAT. But I still have all this to do." Sting protested pointing to the others. "I also have a life you know!"

"Well sorry about that but it is the duty of the guild master." he said with a smirk. "You sacrifice your life and free time so everyone else can have a better life than you." he added with another smirk.

"That's just rude!" Sting yelled as he left the room. "There is only one option." 

Sting picked up the stack of paper and walked over to the small dresser that was pushed up against the wall. He kneeled down and pulled the drawer open. Inside the draw was a lot and I mean a lot of paperwork that he couldn't be bothered to do. Looking at it know it is kind of full. To the max.

He got up and looked around the room. His eye's landed on the window behind the desk. He walked over to it and opened it. Then he stuck my head out of the window to make sure no one was coming. Then he chucked the papers out of the window. They all scattered and all fell to the floor. He smiled at his work and went back to his desk to ' do paperwork'. 

Sting turned around to when he heard a small tap on the window. He smiled when he saw Lector pushing his face up against it. He rushed over and opened it, allowing him in. 

"Hi, Sting!"

"Hey, Lector! what are you doing here?"

"I came to ask you if you wanted to go on a job, you haven't been on one in a long time."

"A job. Yeah, that sounds great!" Sting beamed with excitement. Sting grabbed Lectors tail and pulled him out of the room and to the job board. "Bandits, Monsters, demons, dog walking...." He mumbled as his eyes scanned over the papers. 

"What about this one?" He turned his head to see Lector holding a small piece of paper. He walked to him a took it out of his small paws.

On the paper it said:

Help need!!

A friend of ours has a curse called the lux curse.

Please help break the curse, she has lived a long and painful life.

Please help.

Reward:45,600 Jewel.

From Fairy Tail.

Sting looked back up at Lector and he had a big grin on his face.  "45,600 Jewel, breaking a mystical curse, stopping someone from suffering. Sounds like an adventure." The wo ran out of the guild. 

"Oh by the way Sting, I saw all of your paperwork on the ground." Lector laughed.

"S-shut up!"

Lector and Sting were walking to the Fairy Tail guild. He was holding his stomach and his face was slightly green from the death trap or as some others call it a train. "Uggg, Lector are we off the train yet?" Sting cried out, putting his hands over his mouth to stop himself from throwing up.

"Sting we have already got off the train! We are halfway to Fairy Tail!!" Lector shouted at him.

He stopped walking and looked at his friend. "W-wer- WERE OFF THE TRAIN!"

"Yes Sting, yes we are!" Lector yelled at me.

"Oh, that cool." 

Sting smiled when he entered the guild. Out of no were a table flew past him with such force that it almost knocked him off his feet. He made his way over the bar where Mira was cleaning the surface. Ducking at some points on his journey to the bar to avoid concussion he made it to the bar. "Oh Sting, what do we have the pleasure of having you at Fairy tail today?" Mira greeted him kindly.

"I'm here to do the job that was put up on the Sabertooth job board." He said placing it on the bar. Her eyes winded as her eyes meet the paper. Then a small smile was placed on her lips. She then walked around over to him grabbed his arm and started pulling Sting up the stairs to some unknown destination.

"H-hey where are you taking me?" He asked her as she continues to drag him up the stairs and down the corridor.

"To the master's office, he would want to see you."

They came to a stop at a door at the end of the hall, Mira gently knocked on the door then opened. Inside sat at a big desk was Master Makarov sat with a small piece of paper in his hand.

"Master, Sting his here about the job request about Y/N." Mira spoke. Makarov looked up at him and a smile was placed on his face.

"Yes come in Sting." He spoke to him. Sting walked into the room and sat on the chair opposite Master Makarov.

"So you came here for the job, correct?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, I didn't expect someone to respond so quickly. So let me give you the run down. In our Guild, there is a member called Y/N. She has a curse called the Lux cures with prevents someone from aging or loving. She has been in this guild for a very long time, longer than me. For many years people have been looking for a curse hoping to find one, but all have failed. She is very dear to us, so please help her." he said.

He was shocked to hear how much pain this girl had been through. But was he sure that he could help her? Was he ready for all that pressure on his shoulders? Could he succeed where so many others had failed?

"Of course, I will help!" 

"Great! You can get started a soon as Y/N get's here." he said with a smile.

"Oh, and by the way, She sort of doesn't know about this whole job, cure thing." He said with a laugh at the end.

"Oh, o-okay." he said while sweatdropping.

Typical Fairy Tail

They made small conversation while the two waited for Y/N to come to the office.

They were halfway through their conversation when the door burst open and Natsu stormed in with a girl in his arms. Her hair was covering her face so he could not see her face very clearly but he assumed that it was Y/N. She was flailing her arms and legs about trying to get out of Natsu's hold.

"Natsu put me down now!!!!" She yelled at him.

"Gramps! I got Y/N for you." he said proudly, putting her down

When she was placed back on the ground she moved her hair out of her face.Once it was out of her face he could see her beautiful big E/C that seemed to light up the room but held so much pain. She was like a mystery waiting to be solved.

She was beautiful.

And from that moment he knew that he was going to be staying here longer than he expected.

EDITED- 14TH JULY 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 902 21
This was a book I wrote when I was 11 leave me alone. I was illiterate. You're a Sound Dragon Slayer called (Y/N) and you're Natsu's adoptive sister...
57.4K 1.6K 55
"Whore. Go die." "She's on my class. The person that rejected Ren and being bullied by his fangirls." "So. She really is a fucking bitch?" "Should we...
15.5K 302 14
Since she came back to Sabertooth, Yukino has felt like she's being pushed to the side by her friends. Since the previous master left, Sting has con...
105K 1.6K 23
(Y/N) Dragneel has been away for 6 years and when she comes back the grand magic games has started her and her awesome power are taking part at the l...