My Perfect Crush

By StaceyHemmington

#169 Gorgina suffered for her whole life. She was treated blankly by her nana. Her life is miserable at its b... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 52

212 5 1
By StaceyHemmington

Early morning, I woke up to pack my things up. I guess I have to go back to France. I want to distance myself from them. I just want to move on from everything. I just want to be alone. I want to be far from everyone. To start a new beginning... to start a new life.

I'm pushing now my luggages down to living room. I had my shower earlier.

"Hey, ate! Where are you going?" Hazel asked innocently.

"I'm coming back to France." I smiled and put my things down.

"Can I come with you?" Jasper suddenly came over.

"Really? You don't want here? I mean... mom and dad are here. Hazel as well."

"Nah. I don't need them. I mean, I want in France."

"No way! You just want to see her!" Hazel crossed her arms.

"Eme..."

"Mom." She looked so worried.

"I'm going back to France, mom. I don't want here. I want to free myself from everything. If I'll stay here, it would just completely shatter me down."

"Is there anything I can do to make you stay?"

I smiled.

"No need, mom. You don't have to persuade me. I mean, I really need this."

"Gorgina..." feels like my blood reached the boiling point. Hearing her voice turned me to be malicious.

I faced her without intension.

"I'm sorry." She said in between of her cry. "I'm sorry if I made your life so mess. I'm sorry if I made you so miserable." I didn't look at her though I'm listening. "I'm sorry. You're right. You've been good to me. You treated me like your own family when in fact, I don't belong here. I'm supposed not to be here. I'm sorry." She hangs her hands, trying to hold me.

"I'm sorry too but, I still can't accept your apology." I diverted my eyes to mom. "I need to go, mom. My flight is eight."

"Our flight." Jasper corrected. "I'll go with you." He grinned.

"Bye, Hazel... bye mom... bye dad... see you when I see you."

"By mom and dad! Bye, crazy sister!" Jasper waved a goodbye.

We waved at them. I shifted my eyes to Ruby. She looks gloomy. I just fake a smile and closed the vehicle's door.

Cauli's POV

I just arrived at Gorgina's house.

"Kuya! Why are you here?!" Hazel welcomed me with her confused looks.

"Why? I need to see Gorgina." Her eyes widened and her lips formed "O".

"Don't you know it? She's gone!"

It took a minute before her words sank into my mind.

"What do you mean?" My forehead creased.

"The heck, kuya! She's gone! She went back to France!"

"What?!" My heart skipped a beat.

No... not again,.Emerald! You can't leave me! I still love you! I know you love me too.

I'm supposed to propose to her but fuck! How can I do it when she's gone now?!

"Hurry, kuya! You're not yet late! She's still not far from here!"

Then I moved immediately. I went inside my car and drove fast.

No, Gorgina. Please no! Stay with me please. I need you. I know you can't reject me. Please... don't leave me again. I promise this time, I won't let go of you again. Promise... please... just stay.

Gorgina's POV

We just arrived here in Calgary International Airport. The last time I'm here, I'm with Tevron.

Damn him! He betrayed me! He will never ever have me anymore. Shit! Just hope he's happy now. Fuck him!

Where are you now? I hope you'll chase after me. I hope you'll beg for me again, Cauli. I will stay if you want me to.

"Flight 10093..."

"Yes! At last! We will come back again to France." Jasper joyfully stated.

I hope he will have a perfect love story. I hope his love story won't be like ours... so complicated.

I roomed my eyes around and waited for a moment. I'm hoping he would arrive. I'm hoping that he will come and beg for me to stay.

Cauli's POV

Shit! Why now?! Damn!

I kept on hitting sterring wheel. Heavy traffic is fuck! I'm almost here! I almost reached the airport!

Then I decided to get off from my car. I ran as fast as I could to reach the airport.

I'm chasing my breath as I reached the airport.

Feels like my world is being shattered. I just saw an airplane overhead flying back to France.

I lost her. I just lost her. Fuck! I'm late. It's over. Now... I don't know how to begin my life again. Thinking about my life without her is indescribable.

I knelt on the ground and looked down. I'm feeling exhausted, helpless, hopeless.

"I love you, Sofia Emerald Mercalesia. I will wait for you."

"Are you looking after me?" A familiar voice aroused me. Her voice replenish everything lost in me. Her voice resembles a new hope.

Gorgina's POV

"Stay here." I ordered in cold voice.

"What?! Are you insane, ate?! I thought you'll come back to France?! We'll be late in our flight!"

"Shut up, Jasper. We can move our flight in three o'clock."

He looked so angry. How adorable he is.

"Wait me up." I ran towards the man I've been waiting for.

He knelt on the ground and looked down. He looks so exhausted, helpless and hopeless.

"I love you Sofia Emerald Mercalesia. I will wait for you."

I was frozen with what he said. I cleared my throat soundlessly.

"Are you looking after me?" I tried to be cool not cold.

He slowly face me with his teary eyes. His eyes widened and he stood up to hugged me. Yeah, he hugged me so tight that I can't breathe anymore.

"Let go of me!" I said in between of broken words.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said while laughing.

Sorry? But he's laughing?

"You're not sorry." I rolled my eyes.

"Look..." he held my cheeks. "I know all I did was to hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I was coward. That I didn't fight my love for you. I love you. I still love you and will forever love you."

My tears flow instantly. It streamed like a river.

"Now... tell me Gorgina. Tell me that you still love me." I looked away.

"I'm sorry." I looked down then up. He slowly removed his hands from my cheeks. He stared at me and honestly, he never dare to blink.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you too. I'm sorry if I left you." I said as I looked at him straight.

"Shsh. No. I should be the one to say sorry. I'm sorry if I left you hanging." He objected as he held my cheeks again.

"Now... tell me. Do you still love me, Emerald? I know you do so please stop pretending that you don't." He looked at me in his hopeful eyes.

Tears are constantly flowing down.

"Yes. I still love you. That no matter what I do, I always end up thinking of you. I've been miserable since you left me hanging and shattered." A smile marked on his face.

He grabbed something from his pocket. I don't know what is it but it made my heart beat irregularly.

He smiled at me while kneeling on the ground. He opened a little box with ring.

Is this true? Good heaven! Is he going to propose?

"Sofia Emerald Mercalesia. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

I am totally wordless!

This... this is what I've been waiting for.

"Yeeeeeeeeeiiii."

"Oh my god!"

"O-M-G!!! That girl is a lucky bitch!"

Tsk. I would be luckier if I'll kill you.

"Shut up! She's not a bitch. She's not like you."

"Oh my god! How sweet. That boy is deadly handsome!"

"Last question, last hope. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, Caun Liam Hamlet! I will marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I laughed.

He stood up and hugged me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I won't let go of you. Not this time. Not anymore." I closed my eyes while feeling the loud beatings of my heart.

I opened my eyes as he released me from hugging then slowly caressing my cheeks.

"Promise, I will not let anyone ruin us again. Thank you so much for the second chance." He said while smiling then slowly drew his face near to mine.

Just a few seconds passed, his warm, deep and passionate kiss was felt by my lips. I close my eyes and responded to his kiss.

Once again, he hugged me while laughing.

This time... I feel like coming home. I feel like replenished.

"Hey! We already have thirty minutes left before the flight! What took you so long?" Jasper's forehead wrinkled while pouting.

"You look gay when you're pouting. Stop that." Cauli and I laughed.

"I will surely miss you. But, bear this in mind, I am more than willing to wait even if it takes beyond infinity."

I smiled and hugged him.

"I will miss you too."

"Come on, ate! Hurry up!" Jasper shouted.

"Yes, honey! I'm coming." I shouted back as I looked at his direction.

"I will come back. Please wait for me." I kissed him before leaving.

I'm walking now to the stairs of the plane. I took a glance from Cauli's direction and waved at him. He gave me the sweetest smile he has and flying kiss.

I heaved a sigh before going upstairs.

****

Forever is a long time.

But I woundn't mind spending it by yourside.

Tell me everyday I got to wake with that smile

I woudn't mind that at all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.4K 45
Love is the purest of all feelings. But it becomes a problem when it turns into obsession. An obsession that leads to too many dramas, chaoses, conf...
133K 6.2K 31
This Exo fan fiction is when Suho and Kris are both parents. Suho decides he wants to adopt ten children, and when Kris agrees, they do so. This fan...
10.6K 672 11
( 8 CHAPTERS ONLY ) Yeji came from a financially unstable Family but with her hard work in life, she got the full scholarship in Seoul National Unive...
4.8K 221 49
EunA was a normal girl. EunA has people who love her. Jaejoong, her brother, is the only family member left. Their parents are gone. Or so she though...