Warrior

By wintergirl08

Living in a military family and being the only girl in the family can have its toll on most girls, but not Al... More

Warrior
1: Training Day
2: Off to Town
War Zone
A Regular Nurse Day
First Meet
Trapped
Silent Treatment
Double Agent
Knife Games
New Friend
Meet and Greet
Deal
Preperations
Lost Boys
Ready or Not
Falling for it
Fear of Heights
Trust Fall
Knives are for Throwing
Girls with Tails
Listen to the Music
Visitors
Change of Plans
New Twist
One out another In
Attack Plans
Silent
Skull Rock
Master Plan
Time
Next Book (Not a Chapter)
Warrior on polyvore
10 stupid things

Trainer

16.2K 434 197
By wintergirl08

**Pans POV**

“I’m Listening..” I said as I walked back over to her. I always knew that her family was her weakness. With James dead, I’m sure the last thing she needs is one of her other family members dead.

As I sat back down by her cage she folded her arms and seemed to be contemplating whether or not she should actually make a deal with me. I only had a little time to waste with her so I banged the side of the cage with my arm making her jump.

“Well? What do you have in mind then, if you’re so willing to make a deal with me?” I asked. I watched her face go back to a slightly angry look but then it turned back to her normal annoying expression.

“If you want to know how I got to Neverland, then you have to promise me that I can stay here. I will tell you about how I got here if you give me that.” She asked watching my reaction. I was surprised.

“You want to stay on Neverland? I thought you wanted to go back?” I asked not even hiding the surprise in my voice.

She shrugged. “There is more adventure on this island then there ever could be in my life if I decided to go back to the main world. But Pan I’m not done with my offer. I want none of your lost boys or you to annoy me when I stay on Neverland. Pretty much I want to live like Tink, alone in my own tree house killing random things for fun, discluding your lost boys, they aren’t fun target practice.” She replied. My reaction must have been amusing to her because she smirked at me and then seemed to go a little at ease with her posture, as If she saw me as no longer a threat. That wasn’t exactly comforting.

I didn’t like this deal at all, in fact I hated it. It sounded stupid and just crazy.

“No! You can’t just live here and do nothing for me! This is my island Alex, As you seem to have forgotten, and apart from wanting to know how you got here in the first place, I see no other use for you.” I stated. Now it was my turn to smirk at the reaction she gave to my answer.

Her face flushed red with anger but surprisingly, instead of trying to strangle me again, like she did last time she lost her temper she smiled and regained her relaxed posture.

“Actually Pan, I can help you. I could actually help your lost boys too.”

“Oh really and how’s that?” I asked showing my disbelief.

She rolled her eyes, as If this was a concept that was so easy to understand.

“Obviously I will train your lost boys. Turn them into the warriors you want them to be in some sense. And don’t give me that look Pan, My father trained both of my brothers and I, since I was able to walk, so I know what Im getting myself into by giving you this deal.”

I thought about for a moment as she watched me. She was right, My lost boys are terrible fighters, the only training the ever had was with James.. And I needed them to be trained in order to lock out any unwanted visitors to Neverland. Plus this deal doesn’t say anything about her safety, all I need to do after she tells me about this way of getting here and I will either block the portal or destroy the thing causing it. Then I will let her train the boys until I am sure she can’t do any better and then I will kill her. Simple.

“Fine. I agree with the deal.” I said with a grin. She smiled back and pulled out her hand.

“Shake on it then Pan. That makes the deal final, and you can’t break out of it once you shake on it.” She replied turning serious again.

I chuckled but finally shook her hand.

“Now get me out of this cage.” She asked as she started to shake the door of the cage.

“Not until you tell me how you got to Neverland. I replied with a smirk. She turned toward me with a devil like grin on her face.

“Oh Pan, I never gave you an exact time to when I would tell you how I got here. And I don’t feel like telling you about it now, so be nice and open the cage for me.” She asked batting her eyelashes at me with a fake innocent look on her face.

I glared at her, and I was angry.. Again. To my annoyance, she was right; we never went into detail about when she would tell me about this way of getting to Neverland.

“Well I’m sorry Alex, but until you tell me how you got to Neverland, I’m not letting you out of this cage.” I stated as I successfully hid my annoyance from her.

I expected her to get angry at being cheated again by me, or even better I hoped that she would have just told me right then the way of how she got on this island, but no, she did the unthinkable.

She just shrugged and lay down on her back, and then she rose both of her legs up to the roof of the cage and kicked it with so much force that the sides of the cages unhinged and fell leaving Alex laying down on her back completely at ease as if this was just a normal everyday activity.

She rolled over and stood up and looked at me.

“Stop staring Pan, you might cause your lost boys to start thinking that you have feelings for me.”

Then without another word, she walked out of the den and left me staring at another broken cage.

God I hate her.

**Tink POV**

I looked around me before jumping down from the tree. I was now back in the real world in New York. This was my third day back in the real world, and boy time moves fast. I forgot about the time difference with Neverland and the real world.

I was sitting in a Pine tree back in the little garden behind this big white building that I assumed was the Hospital that Alex worked at before she came to Neverland. It was dark out so there wasn’t that much activity outside on the street, but inside it seemed like a mad house of work going on.

I decided to take a closer look so after checking to make sure no one was in sight, I jumped from the pine tree and made my way to the window by the corner of the building. I ducked down so that I was hidden by the bush covering part of the window and I looked in.

Inside there were many beds filled with multiple bodies and injured people. Circling them, wearing the same ugly outfits as Alex had, were women of different ages running from bed to bed, stitching up wounds, removing bullets, drying blood, wrapping wounds and so on.

I was starting to get pretty bored with the matter when my eyes caught something a little interesting. A girl, of about 16, stood very close to my window. She had long curly brown hair that was tied back to make sure that it didn’t fall in her face while she worked. Her eyes were a clear blue and at the moment they looked exhausted. I wasn’t surprised. She seemed to be doing double the work of the other nurses and she seemed to be so deep into her work that she didn’t seem to realize that a fairy was perched on her window watching her.

I wanted to stay and continue watching her but I realized that I had a job to do so as quietly as I could I left the window and turned to pixie form. I started to fly all the way up to the second floor and then using a bit of pixie dust I blew it in the air. It took a few seconds but then the path became clear of which window was Alex’s. I followed the trail and landed in the room.

Now to look for that book for Alex I thought. I started looking through a box by the bed side table when I heard a door slam shut behind me.

“Don’t move!” a quiet but stern voice said from behind me.

--

Hey Guys!

Heres my next chapter! I made it a little longer since there was alot of info that I had to put in this chapter. I hope you like it and please comment on what you think about this story so far. I love hearing from you guys, even if its just to tell me to keep updating, because that tells me that people actually like this story.

Also I want to thank you guys so much for voting for this story so many times!!! Everytime I see some one has voted for this story I get really excited :)

So Vote and Comment! And I will try to update again soon :)

Lots of Love

Wintergirl08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 397 24
In a lot of these Pan x reader fanfics the reader ends up making pan good,but what if both of them are evil? the only problem is that (Y/N) has a wea...
82.9K 3.5K 52
I guess you can say that I am unlucky. At least that is what I call myself. The one guy I ever liked has me friend zoned, my family thinks that I am...
5.6K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
13.5K 139 28
This story is inspired from the hit TV Shows Once Upon A Time and The Originals. Also I added a little bit of The Vampire Diaries in this story as we...