Silent Treatment

**Pan POV**

"Well I told you, you should have come with me in the beginning!" I stated as I walked out of the shadow by the cage. The look on her face was priceless when she saw me. She obviously was not happy to see me.

"Do you still believe that I am not Peter Pan or are you still under the thought that I am mentally challenged?" I asked with a laugh as I looked down at her in her cage. She only stared at me with those grey eyes, not at all wanting to answer my question.

"Oh so you’re not going to talk to me is that it?" I demanded still watching for some sign that she was actually going to talk but she just stared at me like I was some rodent off the streets.

"Well that’s to bad, since I was hoping we could pick up on our last conversation. Somewhere along the lines of how you got here exactly?" I asked She rose one of her eyebrows but apart from that she kept her facial expression stone cold. I was really starting to get irritated about this silent treatment.

"Fine then, if you’re not going to answer me, then let me fill you in on some of your questions." I hissed now making my face level with hers.

"As long as you don’t talk to me, the longer you stay in this cage, and the longer you stay here in Neverland. Would be a shame if you came home to find that not only your brother James was dead but also the rest of your family now wouldn’t it?" I asked now with a smirk for I must have hit a nerve for her face showed a completely different emotion. Rage.

She tried to put her hands through the cage and hit me but I was already a step ahead and was now on my feet a few steps away from her cage. She was red in the face and her eyes were bright with anger.

I smirked, this is too easy, and she will be too easy to crack now that she cares so much about her family. I better go find out what else Tink had for information I thought.

"Until next time Alex." I stated as I turned and started walking away from the cage. I walked over to Felix who had been sitting of to the side watching the whole battle between Alex and I go down. He had a small smile on his face.

"I see you got some good information then?" Felix questioned me as I turned toward the cage again. Alex was now staring down at the corner of the cage, apparently fixed in a deep thought.

"You have no idea Felix. This plan will be over in no time now. She is too easy to break, since she cares for her family and all." I said with a smirk turning my attention back to Felix. Felix then turned his gaze down to the bag that he had in his hands. Up close I realized it wasn’t his but a dark brown material that was strung together at the top. One of Tinks bags.

"I’m guessing that was Alex’s bag that Tink gave her?" I asked taking the bag from Felix’s hands. I was about to reach in a grab the contents out when Felix grabbed my hand making me stop.

"You don’t want to do that." He said looking at the bag with a fixed expression on his face.

"Oh really and why is that?” I asked pulling my hand out of his grasp.

"There’s octopus ink in there. The first two boys who put their hands in there got frozen. See" Felix replied pointing toward the back of camp where two of the lost boys were standing frozen with a purple glow around them both. I laughed.